It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Vatican Chief: Globalists Use Mass Migration to ‘Destroy National Identity’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
It's a simple question

Personal info requested ... all off topic.

Former Vatican Chief: Globalists Use Mass Migration to ‘Destroy National Identity’.

“Mass immigration is not about helping people but about destroying national identity,”

“They want everyone to be completely isolated and not connected by language, culture, family ties, or a native land where you feel at home,” Müller declared.

“They want to destroy all that. They want everyone to be atomized, without cultural and religious roots and identity,” he said

These are his quotes. Globalism and globalists with an agenda. Massive uncontrolled immigration is a massive global conspiracy by the New World Order players.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Lots of countries wants the destruction of the US, do not forget the muslim and china, very soon we will be soo divide regionally that we will be having the UN dictating what every single state can and not teach in the school by population.

That is what democrats wants for the US, that is what America is going to look in 10 years.

Everybody will call regions their own countries.

Sadly, the idiots generation will get it when they get older and their stupidity of today already has caused damage.

You kill religion you kill a lot of the moral values of families, that is already on going.

The pope is another globalist whore.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

It's a simple question

Former Vatican Chief: Globalists Use Mass Migration to ‘Destroy National Identity’.

“Mass immigration is not about helping people but about destroying national identity,”

“They want everyone to be completely isolated and not connected by language, culture, family ties, or a native land where you feel at home,” Müller declared.

“They want to destroy all that. They want everyone to be atomized, without cultural and religious roots and identity,” he said

These are his quotes. Globalism and globalists with an agenda. Massive uncontrolled immigration is a massive global conspiracy by the New World Order players.

Off topic?

Since you think a country is supposed to be made up of one homogenous group, sharing the same culture and language, I was just trying to establish whether or not your people came over on the first big boats, or on one of the many, many...many boats that came after those

Or maybe your people were already here when the boats first started showing up?

Seems relevant to the discussion if you ask me

edit on 12/11/2023 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yep just seen in X videos about huge amount of Chinese entering to US from border.....those did not look asylum seekers or even poor....they were all military aged men with clean clothes and suitcases....what could go wrong eh ?
edit on 11-12-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Since you think a country is supposed to be made up of one homogenous group, sharing the same culture and language,..

Immigration has to be CONTROLLED. The system can't be overwhelmed. The country has to be able to absorb immigrants and the immigrants have to be able to integrate. There has to be a common language and some common culture otherwise there is no cohesiveness ... and also the country goes broke trying to take care of mass numbers of uneducated poor people who can't even speak the common language. The country is destroyed. Uncontrolled mass immigration does this.

There is a New World Order agenda to destroy countries and bring everyone except the globalist elite down. It's easier to control them that way. The Cardinal is correct.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   

It's a simple question

Off topic?

Since you think a country is supposed to be made up of one homogenous group, sharing the same culture and language, I was just trying to establish whether or not your people came over on the first big boats, or on one of the many, many...many boats that came after those

The process is called legal immigration. Big difference.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
Yep just seen in X videos about huge amount of Chinese entering to US from border.....those did not look asylum seekers or even poor....they were all military aged men with clean clothes and suitcases....what could go wrong eh ?

And large numbers of Muslims coming in. Islam is incompatible with modern western values. Example - Middle Eastern Muslims throw LGBTQ off rooftops .. murder just because they are LGBTQ .. and it's legal to do so and is celebrated. NOT COMPATIBLE. Mass immigration of people who think like that is not healthy for the country and yet some democrats are calling for mass immigration of 'Palestinians' from Gaza.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Yep the influx of single males by the thousands from no only China but from other countries that are in conflict with the US, especially middle eastern.

The last batch was a large group of a few thousand from Romanians all single young males. Yep we are open for all.

edit on 11-12-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

And large numbers of Muslims coming in. Islam is incompatible with modern western values. Example - Middle Eastern Muslims throw LGBTQ off rooftops .. murder just because they are LGBTQ .. and it's legal to do so and is celebrated. NOT COMPATIBLE. Mass immigration of people who think like that is not healthy for the country and yet some democrats are calling for mass immigration of 'Palestinians' from Gaza.

Gallup used to have a poll of US Muslims showing a disturbing number of them support extremist views, including the murder of civilians.

They stopped doing that poll because it was racist or something.
edit on 11-12-2023 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   

You people? who is you people.

The last time I check Flyers is an America just like me, soo what you people you refer too, I am one of the you people too?

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

You seem to think a country is like a clubhouse. You get to decide who gets in - and what kinds of lowlifes stay out?

Name ONE country where anyone is allowed in.
Name ONE country in which there are zero illegal migrants.

Why do all countries have things like passports,visas,work permits?
Could it possibly be to prevent unwanted criminals terrorists or ideologies from destabilizing a country?

Advocates for fully open borders have no understanding of reality.
Or they have stockholm syndrome and want to be punished.
edit on 11-12-2023 by onestonemonkey because: whatever

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   

He's trying to drag in that our ancestors came here from elsewhere. But they come here legally and in a controlled manner, and our ancestors assimilated. It wasn't part of a mass illegal immigration designed by the New World Order to destroy countries identities and drag them down so they fall apart and are more easily controlled.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   

There is a New World Order agenda to destroy countries and bring everyone except the globalist elite down. It's easier to control them that way. The Cardinal is correct.

So: Nationalism = antidote to evil globalism?

Protect the Fatherland from the impure infiltrating hoards at any cost?

Nationalism isn't love of country. It isn't patriotism. It's a hypocritical, bigoted, exclusionary fever dream soup, made up of fearful, small-minded, incredibly insecure people that give themselves permission to be cruel

The system can't be overwhelmed. The country has to be able to absorb immigrants and the immigrants have to be able to integrate.

That sounds reasonable. That's something you said to smooth this exchange over. It's not what you're actually trying to sell

A person only needs to read through your posts to hear what you're saying

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

You people? who is you people.

The last time I check Flyers is an America just like me, soo what you people you refer too, I am one of the you people too?

Your people Marg. Please slow down and read

🙂

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Nationalism isn't love of country. It isn't patriotism. It's a hypocritical, bigoted, exclusionary fever dream soup, made up of fearful, small-minded, incredibly insecure people that give themselves permission to be cruel

Not being in favor of mass uncontrolled immigration is not 'small minded, insecure, etc'. IT"S SMART. Massive uncontrolled immigration destroys countries. People can't ASSIMULATE. There is nothing holding the country together in common and the financial aspect of the country is overwhelmed. The country FAILS. And that is what the globalists want ... a balkanized America and the destruction of sovereign countries so they are easier for the elite globalists to control.

That sounds reasonable. That's something you said to smooth this exchange over. It's not what you're actually trying to sell. A person only needs to read through your posts to hear what you're saying

Wrong. But believe whatever you want. I don't care.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Wrong. But believe whatever you want. I don't care.

Ok then

What's amusing is, I'm not sure who you dislike more. Catholics, or Catholics that are actively trying to dismantle Catholicism?

I'd wish you luck on your whole anti-globalist mission thing Flyers, but the Globe is going to win. One way or another

✊🙂

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

What's amusing is,

What is amusing is that you are trying to accuse me of racism or something, when I'm not. My very brown daughter, whom we adopted from an orphanage in Bolivia and brought here LEGALLY to ASSIMULATE into the US would gladly attest to that if asked.

What is amusing is that you are totally off topic in personal attacks while neglecting to actually address the Cardinals comments about how uncontrolled migration does indeed destroy the fabric of countries and make it possible for the New World Order to bring people down and control them. HE'S RIGHT.

I'm not sure who you dislike more. Catholics, or Catholics that are actively trying to dismantle Catholicism?

I'm Catholic, not that it's any of your business.

but the Globe is going to win. One way or another
And you applaud the destruction and bringing down of humanity all in order to be controlled by the elite New World Order globalists at the top. How sad for you, and everyone else.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Thats the stuff Flyers👍♥️

You really should have started there, then moved into the more pragmatic, humane, rational ways to deal with our immigration issues not just here in the States, but worldwide

And, no - not even a little bit off topic. I made my point, and then some

Thank you

And you applaud the destruction and bringing down of humanity all in order to be controlled by the elite New World Order globalists at the top. How sad for you, and everyone else.

How sad for me? Thats a kind of caught with your pants down reply that I love so much

Thank you for that as well 😉
edit on 12/11/2023 by Spiramirabilis because: Oh - wait!

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   

So: Nationalism = antidote to evil globalism?

Protect the Fatherland from the impure infiltrating hoards at any cost?

The system can't be overwhelmed. The country has to be able to absorb immigrants and the immigrants have to be able to integrate.

That sounds reasonable. That's something you said to smooth this exchange over. It's not what you're actually trying to sell

A person only needs to read through your posts to hear what you're saying
Here you go something to really get your knickers in a twist over-no immigration,legal or otherwise and repatriation of the gimmegrants of the last 20 years. That's what most European countries need and no doubt America too.
How do you like them apples?

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Ok, got it,

Sorry spiramirabilits, but you are trying to derail the thread, you know darn well that what is going in America right now under the democrats is a disastrous agenda that will damage our nation of laws incredibly.

Democrats are importing poverty, drugs, human and child sex trafficking, criminals that already are going criminal sprees, terrorist, the most undesirable of society is pouring across our borders.

And for what?

To end America? for darn stupid votes? the green agenda? globalist paradise?

What is going on, do you know?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join