It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle Rittenhouse Where is He Now

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

He traveled the interstate with intention to help out a community he saw as his own.

Before the night of violence started that day, he was in town washing vandalism off of buildings and administering first aid to those that needed it.

It was not until he was attacked by a mob that he needed to use deadly force to avoid being killed himself.

But it seems that everybody in this thread is just victim blaming and the ones who attacked him are not the problem.....

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

So riots are "fast moving trains" in your estimation?

This makes sense to you?

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

None of it makes any sense to those that want to make Kyle out to be the bad guy
edit on 28-11-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I think all the people here defending this guy should just send him some money and help him come out of hiding.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

We owe him money because we are defending him against all of those on here calling him a murderer?

Makes a lot of sense to me.......

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

"He's living, I don't want to say paycheck to paycheck, but he's living to support himself. ... [R]ight now he is working full-time, he is living a law-abiding life, and he is doing something that he enjoys."

Doesn't appear to be in hiding....

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

"He's living, I don't want to say paycheck to paycheck, but he's living to support himself. ... [R]ight now he is working full-time, he is living a law-abiding life, and he is doing something that he enjoys."

Doesn't appear to be in hiding....

Oh, good. That means he was served papers then.

We'll see how his cases go then.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Whats your optimal remedy here?

How would you like to see this settled?

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   

The precedent that these cases would set wouod be very idiotic.

"Hey, I'm going to assault this KID with a skateboard. Then when he shoots and kills me, my family will sue him for me being a dumbass"

Sounds legit to me.....

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Not necessarily. Could be "hey, I just saw this guy shoot someone in the head, not stop, not offer aid, but take off running, I'll try to stop him so he doesn't shoot others, I don't have a gun, but I'll use my skateboard." That will depend on which way the jury sees it.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

So youre saying, based off of simple perspective (real or imagined), that deadly assault is not only permitted but compensatory if youre wrong?

Thats some crazy justification.....

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

If you were there to see the guy get shot, you were there to see the mob attacking him.

It has already been ruled as self defense in criminal court.

The 4th guy he shot was Kyle's star witness. "He didn't shoot me until I raised my gun and pointed it at him" that is the literal definition of self defense. That also shows Kyle was not just out there shooting people to shoot people.

They have no case

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

I'm not arguing with you. I'm saying a civil case is not the same as a criminal case. It's possible that a different ruling may occur.

This time the video of him wishing he could start firing on people just shortly before he killed someone and shot others may be allowed in this case. Honestly, you never know which way a jury will vote.
edit on 28-11-2023 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Does anyone really care where he is?

I mean seriously. He did the right thing, in my opinion, but I don't "follow" people to see what they're up to.

I have more important things to do, like beating my staff with split-bamboo canes, and mocking the poor.

Kyle will do what he does, because he's an adult.

/thread

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

So riots are "fast moving trains" in your estimation?

No.

This makes sense to you?

I see why you are unable to comprehend, though.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Then explain what you mean by:

If someone jumps in front of a fast moving train, do you think are they originating the full circumstances that comprise the "harms way"?

You're the asserting that Kyle shouldn't have been there. So by all means, help me comprehend...

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

He traveled the interstate with intention to help out a community he saw as his own.

Before the night of violence started that day, he was in town washing vandalism off of buildings and administering first aid to those that needed it.

It was not until he was attacked by a mob that he needed to use deadly force to avoid being killed himself.

But it seems that everybody in this thread is just victim blaming and the ones who attacked him are not the problem.....

Are you suggesting that Rittenhouse was washing buildings and administering first aid with a rifle slung around him?

Rittenhouse shot and killed someone who was unarmed, and then Rittenhouse ran away from the murder he had just committed.

Several people tried to prevent Rittenhouse from getting away and gave chase. Among them, Huber tried to stop Rittenhouse by hitting him with a skateboard, but Rittenhouse shot and killed him, also.

Among the group who were trying to prevent Rittenhouse escaping, was a 'real' paramedic (Rittenhouse had falsely claimed to be a paramedic), Gage Grosskreutz, who was shot and injured by Rittenhouse.

edit on 28-11-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   

There are literally pictures showing such....do some research and don't make assumptions.

You must not have followed the case at all.

He was being threatened by a mob and when he feared for his life he took action.

After that he had more reason to fear for his life so he fled and was then chased by the mob who kept trying to attack and kill him.

He was then struck in the head with a skateboard(assault with a deadly weapon) where he had to defend himself again.

He never claimed he was a paramedic. He simply had first aid supplies to help thise he could. Gage had a pistol, pointed it at Kyle and was subsequently shot got doing so. Again self defense.

You should really go do some research on what actually happened

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Then explain what you mean by:

If someone jumps in front of a fast moving train, do you think are they originating the full circumstances that comprise the "harms way"?

You're the asserting that Kyle shouldn't have been there. So by all means, help me comprehend...

“You can’t claim self-defense for a danger that you create.” - Prosecutor Thomas Binger.

No-one had requested Kyle's presence there.

Rittenhouse was underage to purchase the gun he purchased and used.

No-one else but Rittenhouse pulled a trigger in Kenosha that night.

Rittenhouse had also been in trouble for attacking a woman in June 2020.

Rittenhouse had posted an online video 15 days before the shootings where he said about shoplifters “Bro, I wish I had my [expletive] AR, I’d start shooting rounds at them.”

He also, it now appears, has had contacts with the 'Proud Boys' neo-fascist terrorist group and may have been radicalized by them.

edit on 28-11-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   

“You can’t claim self-defense for a danger that you create.” - Prosecutor Thomas Binger.

HAHAHA Binger....

But ok, lets do this then but you should know, a jury rejected Binger's argument.

How did Kyle create the danger again?

No-one had requested Kyle's presence there.

Thats not a fact.

Your feels aside, not liking him does not make him a murderer.

As usual, you're ass backwards on civil rights....

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join