It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEFEND THIS - 65 Year Old Jewish man killed by Palestinian Protestor....In LA!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
... not from people here who go off on bias and hate tangents to fit their narratives.

What part of this being a pro-hitler crowd chanting in a Jewish neighborhood don't you get? You think that is okay? That they were actually just a peaceful pro-palestinian crowd that somehow got lost and didn't realize where they were and didn't realize the gravity of what they were chanting? You think it was okay for the pro-hitler man to not stay on his own side of the street and to cross the street to harass the Jews? You think it was okay for the pro-hitler man to clobber the elderly Jewish man and cause him to die?

Sounds like you are on the one with bias and hate to fit your own narrative.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I will not be surprised if the person that killed the elderly Jew disappear from the police, especially if it was in the country with expire visa or it was an illegal immigrant that came across the border.

One of the links I gave earlier said he is married to a Palestinian.
I'm not going to dig through all this to find it.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

... not from people here who go off on bias and hate tangents to fit their narratives.

What part of this being a pro-hitler crowd chanting in a Jewish neighborhood don't you get? You think that is okay? That they were actually just a peaceful pro-palestinian crowd that somehow got lost and didn't realize where they were and didn't realize the gravity of what they were chanting? You think it was okay for the pro-hitler man to not stay on his own side of the street and to cross the street to harass the Jews? You think it was okay for the pro-hitler man to clobber the elderly Jewish man and cause him to die?

Sounds like you are on the one with bias and hate to fit your own narrative.

I don't know what they were and neither do you, we weren't there and probably even if we were we'd still have conflicting witness testimony because...that's how bias works.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I am on the side of truth and justice, which side are you on?

Then why won't you admit the truth? The pro-palestinian crowd had no business chanting pro-Hitler chants in a jewish neighborhood. That's looking for trouble. The pro-palestinian pro-hitler chanting man had no business crossing the street to stick the megaphone in the elderly jewish mans ear. That's looking for trouble. The pro-palestinian pro-hitler chanting man had no business hitting the elderly Jewish man. That's assault.

If you are on the side of truth, then why won't you admit those things?

And you never answered my question. Why are you demanding video proof now when video proof of the terrorist rocket hitting the hospital parking lot have been shown to you and you rejected it. You only accept video proof if it agrees with your narrative.

I'll wait for the 'truth' from the police who are actually the best people to give us the reality after extensive investigation and not from people here who go off on bias and hate tangents to fit their narratives.

You trust the police now?

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

He have a record to find him, here in the US if you are register you have a trail, thank goodness.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I don't know what they were and neither do you,

yes we do. We know it was a Jewish neighborhood. We know they were chanting pro-Hitler chants (I posted the video). We know that one of them crossed the street to harass the Jews. He killed one. He was still there when the cops showed up. And even with the old jewish man laying on the ground dying, the crowd continued their Hitler chants. I posted video of that too.

They had no business being there.
They had no business chanting pro-Hitler chants.
The murderer had no business crossing the road to harass the jews.
The murderer had no business hitting the elderly jewish man (he confessed)

We know a lot.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   

but do you have a 16 year old virgin? thats the only evidence that they accept.

link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

I am on the side of truth and justice, which side are you on?

Then why won't you admit the truth? The pro-palestinian crowd had no business chanting pro-Hitler chants in a jewish neighborhood. That's looking for trouble. The pro-palestinian pro-hitler chanting man had no business crossing the street to stick the megaphone in the elderly jewish mans ear. That's looking for trouble. The pro-palestinian pro-hitler chanting man had no business hitting the elderly Jewish man. That's assault.

If you are on the side of truth, then why won't you admit those things?

And you never answered my question. Why are you demanding video proof now when video proof of the terrorist rocket hitting the hospital parking lot have been shown to you and you rejected it. You only accept video proof if it agrees with your narrative.

I'll wait for the 'truth' from the police who are actually the best people to give us the reality after extensive investigation and not from people here who go off on bias and hate tangents to fit their narratives.

You trust the police now?

When they follow protocol during investigations, sure why not?

link   

YOu forgot one,

Terrorist have no business in Americas streets.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut

but do you have a 16 year old virgin? thats the only evidence that they accept.

It's called evidence something lacking here.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I don't know what they were and neither do you,

yes we do. We know it was a Jewish neighborhood. We know they were chanting pro-Hitler chants (I posted the video). We know that one of them crossed the street to harass the Jews. He killed one. He was still there when the cops showed up. And even with the old jewish man laying on the ground dying, the crowd continued their Hitler chants. I posted video of that too.

They had no business being there.
They had no business chanting pro-Hitler chants.
The murderer had no business crossing the road to harass the jews.
The murderer had no business hitting the elderly jewish man (he confessed)

We know a lot.

How can you have a video when the police are desperately asking the public for videos?

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

It's called evidence something lacking here.

No evidence supposedly lacking.

We know it was a Jewish neighborhood. We know they were chanting pro-Hitler chants (I posted the video). We know that one of them crossed the street to harass the Jews. He killed one. He admitted it and even showed the cops how he did it - reenacting the swing of the bullhorn. He was still there when the cops showed up. And even with the old jewish man laying on the ground dying, the crowd continued their Hitler chants. I posted video of that too.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

There will always be people that will be against the Jews.

As we are obviously seeing.

The really sad part of all of this was if it was a Jewish person killing a palestinian, that Jewish person would already be in jail.

The fact that you can kill Jews in America should tell you how far we have fallen as a nation.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Only when it helps their narrative

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Bias...you keep using that word...I don't think you understand what it means

Difference of opinions is just that, a difference of opinions.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

How can you have a video when the police are desperately asking the public for videos?

I posted the videos of the crowd chanting their hitler chants even after the police arrived. I posted links showing pictures of the murderer sitting on the sidewalk curb on the Jewish side while the cops worked on the man who died. The cops are looking for videos that were taken of the actual swing and hit. Videos of what was going on. The man already admitted he hit the elderly jew who died.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Eye witness accounts, an admission of guilt from the assailant, the weapon used in the assault

Yeah, really lacking evidence here.......derp
edit on 9-11-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The fact that you can kill Jews in America should tell you how far we have fallen as a nation.

Agreed. It's disgusting.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Soo the witness from the palestinian side of the street claims the man fell backwards and hit his head, then video shows that he was hit on the head.

The Ventura County Medical Examiner's Office has ruled Kessler's death a homicide, caused by blunt force head injury.

So in our nation of laws that means the poor man died from injuries inflicted by a blunt force to his head.

The assailant house and property was searched, hi name and address has not been released, he will be arrested as following the law in the US and will face court.

Kessler's lethal injuries to the back of his head — including skull fractures and brain swelling and bruising — are consistent with those sustained from a fall, Young said. He added Kessler had additional injuries that "could be consistent with a blow to the face."

This is how much the police is allowing to let people know about the case.

Now the police is increasing patrols into both communities, on this I agree, incase terrorist attacks either of them to creat more resentment within the population, as we know terrorist like to do.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You will be ignored, just as we all have for giving the same information/evidence.

All correct info and definitely tells the story of what really happened but some in this forum will refuse to look at it without their # covered goggles.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join