It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half a million people march in London for Palestine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think it’s safe to say that there are fewer Hamas doing this than there were on October 7th.

If it wasn’t for the IDF operations that have wiped out Hamas and their sites of operations they would have probably doubled down.

Many people don’t realize how many fronts Israel is defending at the moment.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: freshcedar

originally posted by: Leviathan4

originally posted by: FlyersFan
anti-Semitic useful idiots for Hamas.

So you claim that hundreds of thousands of people who demonstrated in London and millions in the UK who are against the war are antisemitic. Do you have any evidence for this? Or is it just your opinion and you have been emotionally charged again making the usual flawed claims.

First of all, October 7th was a Terrorist attack by Hammas on innocent civilians in Israel.
At that exact point it was not a war, a terrorist attack it be.
Suffice to say there would be escalation, of this there would be no doubt, which begs the question of Hamma's ulterior motive for the terrorist attack on innocent civilians.

As far as the protests non stop and around the world, the majority of protestors are muslims. not the majority of the people. The majority of the muslims that live in those areas.

We have many many protests here in Canada, not just in large cities, but small cities and small towns. the majority of protestors in each and every protest are muslims.

There are no Canadian flags, there are no provincial flags, there are no Pride flags, the majority of people protesting are muslims.

The majority of citizens all over the world are NOT protesting.

If you need to read the above 2 or 3 times to understand the difference, take your time, as you seem get so emotionally charged every time you post.

Nobody has argued about what 7th of October was.

But war crimes cannot be answered with war crimes.

It isn't necessarily true that the majority of protestors are Muslims. And that's not true in all demonstrations. The UK has had some history with demonstrations and as far as I know most people were against the war in Iraq back in 2003. It's very likely they are against this one too given what has happened.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

... when someone is emotionally charged can't think clearly.

That would be you. Every time you deflect and troll that line its comical.
All these anti-Israel threads. Thread after thread after thread after thread.
You are emotionally charged ... emotionally invested ... in painting Israel as evil.

My statement stands. They want to take away Israels right to self defense so Israel will get hit by terrorists again and again and again. That makes them useful idiots for Hamas. Nothing more.

I didn't know that the State of Israel cannot be criticised for its atrocities and the mass killings of thousands innocent civilians. It seems you think we're not allowed to challenge the Israeli Government and the IDF.

So you said that half million people who attended the demonstrations are antisemites. That's a great argument! Ay proof? I wouldn't think so.

The right to self defense doesn't extend to the mass killings of innocent civilians in their thousands or the collective punishment of the entire population and the forced expulsion and displacement.

I don’t suppose they would be screaming for a ceasefire if things were going as well for them as they were on October 7th.

Logical to want a ceasefire when you’re getting your azz kicked for doing something horrific and celebrating it.

link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

Breathe. Relax. Calm down. You are emotionally charged again and not thinking clearly.

Criticizing Israel is one thing. Blindly adhering to all things anti-Israel even when the evidence shows otherwise is something else. And it's ugly.

My statement stands. They want to take away Israels right to self defense so Israel will get hit by terrorists again and again and again. That makes them useful idiots for Hamas. Nothing more.

link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

I think it’s safe to say that there are fewer Hamas doing this than there were on October 7th.

If it wasn’t for the IDF operations that have wiped out Hamas and their sites of operations they would have probably doubled down.

The IDF has mostly killed innocent civilians. Mainly women and children.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Imagine the number of people that aren't anti-semetic being accused now of being nazis, and all they are asking is a ceasefire.

The Israeli leadership are idiots. If they stopped to think for a minute they would realize that randomly throwing bombs on civilian women and children are reducing any sympathy for their plight by the day. If they demanded a release of the hostages and only then a return to the negotiation table and Hamas harmed even just one more innocent Israeli the world would condemn Hamas and support Israel.

Very counterproductive what they are doing if your aim is to garner support for your cause.

Which leads me to believe what is happening is exactly what they wanted.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   

... when someone is emotionally charged can't think clearly.

That would be you. Every time you deflect and troll that line its comical.
All these anti-Israel threads. Thread after thread after thread after thread.
You are emotionally charged ... emotionally invested ... in painting Israel as evil.

I didn't know that the State of Israel cannot be criticised for its atrocities and the mass killings of thousands innocent civilians. It seems you think we're not allowed to challenge the Israeli Government and the IDF.

So you said that half million people who attended the demonstrations are antisemites. That's a great argument! Ay proof? I wouldn't think so.

The right to self defense doesn't extend to the mass killings of innocent civilians in their thousands or the collective punishment of the entire population and the forced expulsion and displacement.

I don’t suppose they would be screaming for a ceasefire if things were going as well for them as they were on October 7th.

Logical to want a ceasefire when you’re getting your azz kicked for doing something horrific and celebrating it.

There have been other protests prior to this event were protestors were protesting about the same things they are protesting now.

You seem to be confusing that the protests are for those innocent civilians killed and not for Hamas.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   

... says HAMAS. So it may or may not be true. Provide independent investigations showing this to be true. That's what you demand of people showing you evidence about the hospital parking lot blast. You believe everything Hamas says and nothing Israel says. It's very telling.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   
As a UK citizen I will ask you a very important question:- Just how many of the purported half a million people are actually British? Of that you don't know, but my guess would be a very very small minority.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   

What the heck did Hamas and their many supporters expect would happen after their display of brutality?

Or was their intent to hide behind women and children from the get go?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Breathe. Relax. Calm down. You are emotionally charged again and not thinking clearly.

Criticizing Israel is one thing. Blindly adhering to all things anti-Israel even when the evidence shows otherwise is something else. And it's ugly.

Yes, that's a good advice you can give to yourself when you running from thread to thread trying to apologise for the thousands of people killed by the Israeli Army.. mostly women children.

The right to self defense doesn't extend to killing thousands of innocent civilians and destroying the infrastructure or forcibly displacing millions of people.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   

More than 300 years ago, some of my ancestors arrived in what later become the US. Given times, and their location, some of those ancestors might have been slaveholders.

Am I to be held responsible for the injustice and injury they predicated upon their fellow humans?

Are all Palestinians members of Hamas? I would even go so far as to question whether all members of Hamas support terrorism over diplomacy.

But, everyone has a "breaking point", don't they? Especially when it's your family that's made to suffer because someone with more "power", more authority, forces you to do as they say, or risk those you love and care for.

One of the first reasons gun owners give for owning guns is "to protect my family".

Which works fine.....until someone with more, and bigger guns decides to take what you have, whether you would have given freely on your own, or not.

And if not all Palestinians, or even all the residents of Gaza, are Hamas terrorists, does that mean they still deserve to be treated, and exterminated, as if they were?

Truth is not the first victim of War.
"Sanity" is the real first victim.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   

... says HAMAS. So it may or may not be true. Provide independent investigations showing this to be true. That's what you demand of people showing you evidence about the hospital parking lot blast. You believe everything Hamas says and nothing Israel says. It's very telling.

This has been documented by the UN, Amnesty International, the Red Cross and all other Doctors who are in the area. There is no doubt thousands of innocent civilians have been killed by the IDF.

Anything else is just pure denialism.
edit on 30-10-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

What the heck did Hamas and their many supporters expect would happen after their display of brutality?

Or was their intent to hide behind women and children from the get go?

Not a good argument as it justified the war crimes committed by the IDF.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   

anti-Semitic useful idiots for Hamas.

This hasn't aged very well.
Do you still think that half a million people and many more who never attend demonstrations are anti-semitic useful useful idiots? Or maybe Hamas and terrorism supporters or Nazi sympathisers?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   

You haven't answered my question.

Have the Palestinians stopped their bombings and returned all the hostages?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

you keep repeating that "war crimes cannot be answered with war crimes".

Hammas committed a TERRORIST attack.

not a war crime

oh and the MAJORITY of protestors are MUSLIM. 99.9 percent MUSLIM

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You haven't answered my question.

Have the Palestinians stopped their bombings and returned all the hostages?

I didn't see the question.
But do you demand that I answer it?

It's Hamas that has taken hostages. Not the Palestinians as a Nation. As far as I know Hamas hasn't stopped using rockets.

Do you condemn the mass killings of thousands of innocent civilians by the IDF just as the protestors did in London or you think it's ok to respond to the events of the 7th of October by mass killings?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: freshcedar

you keep repeating that "war crimes cannot be answered with war crimes".

Hammas committed a TERRORIST attack.

not a war crime

oh and the MAJORITY of protestors are MUSLIM. 99.9 percent MUSLIM

According to the UN, Amnesty International and Human Rights Lawyers both Hamas and Israel have committed war crimes.

How do you keep these good statistics? Have you been to the demonstration in London?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Do you have any evidence for your claims of IDF war crimes, you know, by any independent investigation by independent experts who, according to you, need to be "on the ground"?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join