It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Prime Minister says Traditional Understanding of Gender is Common Sense

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
(post by Oldcarpy2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Muldar

OK.

Which UK politician is saying this?

I said, will you vote for a politician who says there are more than 2 genders?

Very very unlikely it will be a conservative politician.

On the other hand the left (woke left) clearly entertains this position.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

And I asked you, which UK politician says there are more than two?

Simple question. Your answer, please?

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I can wait.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Can we have your defintion of 'woke' you throw the word around in every thread, it would be helpful for someone like myself If i had a clue what you you mean by that catch all term.

cheers in advance

You seem to be bothered a lot about the term woke. But you need to be woke to claim there are more than 2 genders.

Let's not pretend you don't know what woke means.

Are you also from the UK?
If so, will you vote any politician who says there are more than 2 genders?

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

And I asked you, which UK politician says there are more than two?

Simple question. Your answer, please?

I wasn't specific but asked you if you will vote for a politician who makes these claims. It's a legitimate question that you try to avoid.

You can't answer a question with another one...

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Well actually the only thing you can say about another person is that this person is a person.

People are complex creatures, so much so that most don't even know themselves.
How do humans learn? Imitation.
Very long ago the adults started to use that to their advantage, the results of which boiled down to the extreme and well documented can be seen in Victorian England.
The stiff upper lips were still masking people who enjoyed to wear hot stuff at home, or play with their genitals in funky ways...
Because that is what gender is: a social constructs that is supposed to make people easier to control, that is social communnism:
when your assigned role dictates your life.

I think it is only natural that through the liberating agents in social progress like: liberties and rights, or self-determination in paving my own future, those trained roles become more and more questioned and tested.

because sure biological sex is xx, xy, or ... but that is not the same as my cultural identity as woman, or man which always implies social orders of how to be.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Depends, if there might be a UK politician I might be able to vote for that actually says such a thing.

Is there one?

I don't know of one.

Perfectly valid question.

If there isn't one, then your question is otiose.

I say, there isn't one.

Over to you.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

"If so, will you vote any politician who says there are more than 2 genders?"

But, are there any?

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Maybe the man just said what he actually thinks.

That would be a first with Sunak is concerned.

As others have pointed out, he's pandering to the far-right in his audience and saying what they actually think or rather wish to hear because there is a general election in the post.

Sunak is not exactly in touch with the everyday thoughts and feelings of the average joe.
edit on 8-10-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Just takes one dead prostitute in his trunk.

The wee fellow would be hard-pushed to lift anything much into a car boot never mind a deceased lady of the night.

Plus he's that boring a dead prostitute turning up in his back-banger might actually help rather than hinder his political career(joke before anyone takes me seriously).
edit on 8-10-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I am bothered (if by bothered you mean i have asked all of 2 times) when you use it all the time yet with no clear definition, how can one judge if you are correct or incorrect, to have a conversation both parties need to understand the terms being used

I am from the UK and I dont vote for ANY politician as they are all corrupt idiots (i once voted monster raving looney party though), see how easy it is to answer a question, you asked I answered, its called conversing, perhaps try practicing it rather than just telling everyone who does not agree with you they are 'woke'

why do you avoid just giving your defintion? you opt to make an argument with me rather than just explain the term in your words, never mind I wont bother you again, you just seem to like the sound of your own voice too much

peace
edit on 000000p3102America/Chicago10082023010 by UpThenDown because: typo probably more still

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

OK.

You seem to have run away, again, but to answer your question, I couldn't give a monkeys about a politicians stance on this because I would be more interested in their policies on more pressing issues that actually matter in the real world.

Which actually might have some impact on said real issues.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You have to be an average Joe to have an opinion about transexualism?

Most of us have pretty firm thoughts about it. Id bet his opinion is exactly what he said it is.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

No

Most of us have pretty firm thoughts about it. Id bet his opinion is exactly what he said it is.

And Rishi Sunak is perfectly aware of that fact, and will quite happily pull your proverbial plonker, by pandering to said firm thoughts, as long as it assures him a vote or two.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   

"If so, will you vote any politician who says there are more than 2 genders?"

But, are there any?

You live in the UK and you could tell me.
But my question was clear. Will you vote for a politician who says there are more than 2 genders? Or for a politician who says a transwoman is a woman...

Sunak (you may not like him as you leaning towards the left) is right about what he said.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

I am bothered (if by bothered you mean i have asked all of 2 times) when you use it all the time yet with no clear definition, how can one judge if you are correct or incorrect, to have a conversation both parties need to understand the terms being used

I am from the UK and I dont vote for ANY politician as they are all corrupt idiots (i once voted monster raving looney party though), see how easy it is to answer a question, you asked I answered, its called conversing, perhaps try practicing it rather than just telling everyone who does not agree with you they are 'woke'

why do you avoid just giving your defintion? you opt to make an argument with me rather than just explain the term in your words, never mind I wont bother you again, you just seem to like the sound of your own voice too much

peace

Definition available with a click of a button.
I don't just give my own definitions in already defined terms. This is a habit the radical left and trans activists have when they seem to define and redefine basic concepts and definitions again and again.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

No

And Rishi Sunak is perfectly aware of that fact, and will quite happily pull your proverbial plonker, by pandering to said firm thoughts, as long as it assures him a vote or two.

You seem to be very angry about this but Sunak was right. There is only one way gender is defined and this is through chromosomes.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I already did?

But feel free to ignore it and carry on regardless.

I do live in the UK and have told you. There aren't any.

Your point is therefore otiose.

Perhaps your translator can't cope with that word?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join