It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Prime Minister says Traditional Understanding of Gender is Common Sense

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I'm sure the trans-activists will get in a tizzy over this. His record for LGBTQ rights is fine. His personal feelings are not in line with the LGBTQ ideology and indoctrination that is being stuffed down peoples throats.

British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak asserted on Wednesday that the fact that “a man is a man and a woman is a woman” is “common sense.”

Sunak, who assumed office last October and is leader of the Conservative (Tory) Party, made the comments during a speech at his party’s annual gathering in Manchester, England, Oct. 4.

“[W]e shouldn’t get bullied into believing that people can be any sex they want to be. They can’t. A man is a man and a woman is a woman — that’s just common sense,” Sunak said as reported by the Washington Post.

He also asserted that “it shouldn’t be controversial for parents to know what their children are being taught in school about relationships.”

[...]

edit on Sat Oct 7 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Now cue the scandals that will pop up in his life and how he's will be either canceled or silenced.

Just takes one dead prostitute in his trunk.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
Now cue the scandals that will pop up in his life and how he's will be either canceled or silenced.

Just takes one dead prostitute in his trunk.

Or one suddenly rich woman to claim he raped her, thirty years ago.
Pretty sad state of things right now.

It's so rare to see common sense in leadership, I'm surprised by it.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain
Nah, he's full on WEF, I'd be more inclined to think he's just sharing the views of all his WEF mates, knowing that's what they really think...and knowing that the 'trans community activists' are just being used for some darker, societal plans.

No evidence of course, just my personal opinion on weird things going on in the world.
edit on 7-10-2023 by AdultMaleHuman73 because: Spelling of weird lol

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AdultMaleHuman73

Yep, everyone is getting thrown under the bus.

What, you believed the nonsense and chopped off your johnson? That was dumb, we were just joking!
What, you actually believed us and took those jabs?? That was dumb, we were just joking!

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Babies ..skeleton ...females have a wider shorter pelvis to allow a baby thru birth canal. Males have no such opening.

Birth...male baby, female baby...day 1....after day 1? Who knows what'll become of that "baby"!

The answer at birth is definitely determinable...and is how at death we determine sex ...how that baby grows n developes or not ..is a crap shoot after-birth.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

It's so rare to see common sense in leadership, I'm surprised by it.

That is why I so often say if I was dictatoress of my country, I would run things differently.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I'm sure the trans-activists will get in a tizzy over this. His record for LGBTQ rights is fine. His personal feelings are not in line with the LGBTQ ideology and indoctrination that is being stuffed down peoples throats.

British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak asserted on Wednesday that the fact that “a man is a man and a woman is a woman” is “common sense.”

Sunak, who assumed office last October and is leader of the Conservative (Tory) Party, made the comments during a speech at his party’s annual gathering in Manchester, England, Oct. 4.

“[W]e shouldn’t get bullied into believing that people can be any sex they want to be. They can’t. A man is a man and a woman is a woman — that’s just common sense,” Sunak said as reported by the Washington Post.

He also asserted that “it shouldn’t be controversial for parents to know what their children are being taught in school about relationships.”

The comments drew ire from supporters of transgender ideology in the U.K., who have criticized Sunak in the past for allegedly making jokes at transgender people’s expense and for denying in an interview that he believes “trans women are women.”

Sunak, a practicing Hindu, has previously signaled support for his country’s “proud record of progress on LGBT+ rights.”

Ding Dong!!!

Alleluia!!!

Common sense, finally...

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

The comments drew ire from supporters of transgender ideology in the U.K., who have criticized Sunak in the past for allegedly making jokes at transgender people’s expense and for denying in an interview that he believes “trans women are women.”

Sunak, a practicing Hindu, has previously signaled support for his country’s “proud record of progress on LGBT+ rights.”

He is a British-Indian and I don't think there is much support in the Indian community for the many gender theory and LGBTQ+ indoctrination and propaganda in schools.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

made the comments during a speech at his party’s annual gathering in Manchester, England, Oct. 4.

And they are as meaningless as the other statements he has made recently , nothing Sunak says is based in reality he is pandering to the Right of his party who he has ignored through most of his failed leadership , his statement on this issue and other issues are all made with this in mind trying to appeal to a broader audience both in his party and the country.

But when I asked Mr Sunak about whether he needed to go to the country to get a mandate if he really was serious about governing for the long term, he told me that an election "is not what the country wants".
news.sky.com...

Incorrect.

Bye Bye Rishi.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

made the comments during a speech at his party’s annual gathering in Manchester, England, Oct. 4.

And they are as meaningless as the other statements he has made recently , nothing Sunak says is based in reality he is pandering to the Right of his party who he has ignored through most of his failed leadership , his statement on this issue and other issues are all made with this in mind trying to appeal to a broader audience both in his party and the country.

But when I asked Mr Sunak about whether he needed to go to the country to get a mandate if he really was serious about governing for the long term, he told me that an election "is not what the country wants".
news.sky.com...

Incorrect.

Bye Bye Rishi.

So there are more than 2 genders?
You don't need to be right wing to state facts by the way.
edit on 7-10-2023 by Muldar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Muldar

No.

You obviously didn't understand what I wrote , his statement has nothing to do with with what you think it has to do with.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

No.

You obviously didn't understand what I wrote , his statement has nothing to do with with what you think it has to do with.

Explain then what it is.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Explain then what it is.

I already did , read it slowly.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Explain then what it is.

I already did , read it slowly.

Your statement is general about trying to satisfy those on the right. But I still don't get why his sayings are meaningless especially when you said that nothing he says is based on reality and truth.

Stating that a man is a man and woman is woman and that people cannot change their gender is truthful and based on basic biological facts.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   

both us and uk elections will be dominated by the women's vote, as uk is far more feminist than the us the political parties are having to think what women want so they can get elected..

its less right and more women, as the only group of voter not split 50/50 it was women who got brexit over the line more about Anglican personal sovereignty than anything else which played into female only sports and wards.. the female vote in the uk is mostly economically liberal but socially conservative. the big policies of left and right will play to both those ideas..

so it's become who is believable on these topics and it not sunak or starmer its Braverman(con), Badenoch(con) and Duffield(lab)

the us the dynamic is slightly different as the question of abortion is not a question, safeguarding women and girls is a big question..

edit on 7-10-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I understood from reading what you wrote, that you feel he is motivated by politics and doesn't really believe what he said.

Another person convinced they can read a politicians mind and know the REAL truth about who they really are.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   
If you believe men can become women, you are mentally ill and are a danger to yourself and everyone around you.

It's time to stop entertaining this nonsense. The people who believe this nonsense have serious mental health problems and need real treatment. They don't need mutilation and Big Pharma "solutions".

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: gortex

I understood from reading what you wrote, that you feel he is motivated by politics and doesn't really believe what he said.

Another person convinced they can read a politicians mind and know the REAL truth about who they really are.

I seriously don't believe that Sunak isn't truthful when he says a man is a man and a woman is a woman and that you can't change your gender. Even a grade6 student can say the same exactly thing (those who haven't been indoctrinated by the radical left)

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
If you believe men can become women, you are mentally ill and are a danger to yourself and everyone around you.

It's time to stop entertaining this nonsense. The people who believe this nonsense have serious mental health problems and need real treatment. They don't need mutilation and Big Pharma "solutions".

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join