It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps says Shooting Shoplifters will solve the problem

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: quintessentone

We also need to take into consideration that US workers salary is reduced automatically for the high cost of health insurance, along with the additional cost of health services, medical debt and prescriptions. We have less available income to spend compared to other countries.

Yes, I acknowledged that issue in my post above. The government is doing it all wrong as usual and it's up to 'the people' to make them fix it, because it is being done successfully in other countries.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

trump wants to shoot those who'd never vote for him and you appear to want to shoot those who vote differently to you,......

Some may, but what on earth makes you think I want to shoot anyone let alone everyone who votes differently to me?
Please show me where I've ever intimated that.

I said I'd prefer to see politicians shot rather than shoplifters.
Never mentioned anything about those who disagree with me.

And if anyone was to ever take that literally then they must be incredibly easy to manipulate and very, very weak minded.
Its not meant to be taken literally, just as an expression of my contempt for modern politicians, of all political persuasions.

I'm not sure any of these positions are that far apart but can be said to indicate how close we are to civil society imploding if causing death and mutilation is the answer to societies ills..

Things are just going to keep on getting worse as long as politicians refuse to address core issues and the valid concerns of ordinary, everyday people.

this is where you and I clash on Cromwell.....

I have no regard for Cromwell at all and view him as a great betrayer, a tyrant, a bigot who cared little for the ordinary people of this country - the self same people the current crop of politicians treat with utter disregard.

I've been very clear about this on numerous occasions here on ATS.

I have no idea how you view Cromwell.

.... as I see these things opening the doors to such a figure appearing and the longer this stays the status quo and crime continues to increase the more extreme the outcome will be..

The longer this goes on the greater the chance that extremists will step into the midst.
I for one certainly don't see any modern day King Arthur or Knight in Shining Armour on the horizon, just more of the amoral, corrupt same old same old.

A truly #ty state of affairs.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

The longer this goes on the greater the chance that extremists will step into the midst.

I think that might be the plan..

They are going to say look how bad it is, this is why we have to do these “things”

Things = cctv, more invasion of privacy, more control.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I think that might be the plan.

Possibly JAG.

The thing is, I just don't think 'they' are clever enough to coordinate something as intricate as that.
Seems to me 'they' spend all their time just trying to maintain the status quo and the fall out from that is just increasing random chaos.

I could be wrong, it wouldn't come as any great shock if I was.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: quintessentone
Your support of islamic monarchy is noted and is vile.
Interesting money is what drives you.
Gross but interesting

You have an agenda here, so I will leave you to it.

Twisting others' context in posts is not a good look.

Lol
Nobody but you made you the cheerleader for the islamic monarchs
Your support of their human rights record is disgusting
But hey money , right?
They pay their terrified population the best minimum wage, but throw them off the roof later.
You brought the agenda, now you get to own it.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The goal is to transition to an AI controlled digital society. All real assets tokenized. Everything coordinated through blockchain.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
The goal is to transition to an AI controlled digital society. All real assets tokenized. Everything coordinated through blockchain.

Much of the infrastructure is already in place. See those long strings of satellites Starlink and World view....Who do you think Musk is launching all that hardware for. Eventually there will be hundreds of strings...to provide internet world wide for impoverished countries. Thanks Elon, you are such a wonderful humanitarian.

Most have no idea of what surveillance technology is capable of.

edit on 3-10-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Yeah, those stories about not paying contractors.

Ive had to deal with a number of contractors over the decades I've owned my house.

Only 1 or 2 of them deserved to be paid.

All the rest were a pain, didn't do the job on time, correctly, cleanly or without breaking something else.

I never gave a second thought to Trump not paying. Don't blame him if his experience is anything like mine has been.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yep. While they continue to hold the public's attention with their melodramatic clown show, others have been quietly working behind the scenes, putting all the rails in place for the new system. The transition will happen quickly, more than likely following a black swan event. A crisis that will force people to accept the new digital economy and all its oppressive features.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Yep. While they continue to hold the public's attention with their melodramatic clown show, others have been quietly working behind the scenes, putting all the rails in place for the new system. The transition will happen quickly, more than likely following a black swan event. A crisis that will force people to accept the new digital economy and all its oppressive features.

Hmmm
Another sept 11?
Another Covid?

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

Don't worry, he's not saying it because he knows it will happen, he's just saying it to agitate and inflame the group of actual deplorables that will accept it and start frothing at their mouths hoping it starts happening. Any day now...

He knows it's unconstitutional, he knows Americans have rights given by multiple legal documents and precedent, he knows about Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness, he knows about due process... he knows all these things!

He just also knows his cult army won't care, they'll fall for it like they did for all the other blatant and obvious lies they fell for. He knows them SO well, he's a great cult leader.

Not a great American, but a great cult leader.

Making Cults Great Again

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

IMO Trump is controlled opposition. He's part of the plan, and appearantly , by your reaction it's working.
There is no true 'left' or 'right' wing politican, they are all in it for the same self-serving reasons.

As long as we allow ourselves to be divided by 'left' vs 'right' we will be divided as a nation. Q
The 'left' in places like Chicago, Los Angeles etc have purposely been soft on crime so shoplifting crimes escalates.
This is done for several reasons.

They want to destablize society, destroy brick and mortrar shops, cause havoc/violence in cities leading to stores closing and store deserts are the result. It's also to demoralize and divide us further (as they know which demographic is the biggest cause of shoplifitng furthering a divide) .
Trump know that his remarks will cause a further divide, that's the plan.

Nobody is focusing on the 1% behind this division, the 1% that paid Antifa/BLM to riot/loot and destroy.
Everyone is focusing on "orange man bad' , 'the same demographics are always at it " etc etc.

You are so right and it's working on a global scale.

But I don't see any country so divided by the Left and Right Dichotomy as the US of A.

Both sides think they are the only ones seeing the truth when each of them are playing into the hands of those they think they're playing against.

It's a good way to keep the poor, poor. Distract them and divide them and let them argue and burn it all down as they sit back, watch it all burn and reap the rewards.

Ah, the new American dream...

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
you suggest we should shoot protestors for exercising their right to Free speech ?

Looting and rioting is not an exercise of free speech.

Incidentally, there is plenty of precedent for shooting rioters and looters. After giving them fair warning, of course.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Hmmm
Another sept 11?
Another Covid?

Could be, or a cultist lead armed insurrection and the accompanying Martial Law shutting down the banks, courthouses, and federal offices.

It will be glorious....
edit on 4-10-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Hmmm
Another sept 11?
Another Covid?

Could be, or a cultist lead armed insurrection and the accompanying Martial Law shutting down the banks, courthouses, and federal offices.

It will be glorious....

Hmmm
Interesting fantasy
But thats your trade…..

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Former President Donald Trump promised to “immediately stop all of the pillaging and theft” if he is returned to the White House – by calling on police to open fire on shoplifters

It ain't like it's never been done before...

As far as cops making bad decisions, if they aren't hanging out with a mob of looters, they don't have to worry about cops making bad decisions.

:

It definietly will stop shoplifting lol. It partially worked in the phillippines - drug dealers basically executed.

Then again, you get a bunch of dead kids dying over gucci shirts. And the source of the problem - poverty - still remains.

Poverty is NOT the "source of the problem."

Deadbeat father abandoned us when I was five. Mother worked two jobs to care for my little brother and me. She still feels bad that there were nights we went to bed so hungry we cried ourselves to sleep.

I never stole or shoplifted!

It's not poverty. It's bad culture and poor upbringing.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Hmmm
Another sept 11?
Another Covid?

It will be glorious....

Hmmm
Interesting fantasy
But thats your trade…..

Yes Sir, In the studio now, above the line working on a project/treatment/teaser about the very scenario I mentioned.
Writers strike is over, just waiting for SAG & IATSE to get it together.

ATS is my very favorite inspiration for projects....this looks good.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Hmmm
Another sept 11?
Another Covid?

It will be glorious....

Hmmm
Interesting fantasy
But thats your trade…..

Yes Sir, In the studio now, above the line working on a project/treatment/teaser about the very scenario I mentioned.

Please proceed,then the Above network will send a Cease and desist. If you read the TnC all information here is their property and you posting it here you waived rights to it.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Hmmm
Another sept 11?
Another Covid?

It will be glorious....

Hmmm
Interesting fantasy
But thats your trade…..

Please proceed,then the Above network will send a Cease and desist. If you read the TnC all information here is their property and you posting it here you waived rights to it.

It would be if I plagiarized all or part of the post. Inspiration takes many forms. I'm more than willing to submit the final draft to the Above Network. My attorney has dealt with C&D in the past. Nada repercussions....But I have filed C&Ds on writers/filmmakers stealing my work. $$$

In fact I look forward to meeting the new ATS owners should the opportunity arise. It would be fantastic if we could have a "meet up" like we once had and the owners would show up.

Here's some info on the legal aspects of C&DS

legaldictionary.net...
edit on 4-10-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Sadly those sexual assaults are down to our legal system being too lenient and also the fact that many of the assailants (not all by any means but a fair share) are not ethnic British but migrants and come from places that have a very low opinion of woman.

Other reasons of course include the growing trend of spiking which has gone from putting GBH into some strangers drink to outright stabbing them with a syringe with God only knows what is inside of it.

Personally when it comes to those committing sexual assaults and rapes my first suggestion would be a pair of rusty mucky garden shears but sadly the courts are not doing there job properly these day's and neither is the home office.

When it comes to those that spike it should carry the same mandatory sentence as using a Gun in my opinion and when it comes to them being foreign by birth or culture they should then be expelled from our country and those that want to stop that after such an attack should be forced to meet the victims of these perpetrators.

Though personally I prefer the garden sheers and a smouldering torch to clot the blood, only decent folk deserve stitches.

My leniency does fly out the window a bit when it comes to those that are attacking our daughters, sisters and mothers in our own country including those that are supposed to be our fellow countrymen but act anything but.

BTW I worked in security as a retail security officer for over ten years, have seen plenty in my time both good and bad but I was very lucky to have worked prior to the current economic crisis and most of my worst shop lifters were actually travelling ones but back then up in the northwest at least the worst store that my company worked was a Tesco in Blackpool that was on the opposite side of a dual carriageway from a really rough estate where Asbo's were a badge of honour, guards and staff were regularly assaulted, spat on and threatened with every manner of weapon including syringes, I was once asked if I wanted to work it and politely declined, other than that some parts of North Wales were pretty rough back then.

Some of the shop lifters broke my heart though, one case an elderly lady at least in her 80's like my own mom at the time was sneaking a tray of egg's past the checkout, now I did not like embarrassing her and was acutely aware old folks sometimes do peculiar things as there minds can go of course so I just said Oh hi love, my mum does that all the time (she did not and would have lamped me for even suggesting such haha) you forgot your egg's at which she looked like a little child that had been told off and paid for them though to be frank other than preventing stock loss I was not going to take any further action and hated having to challenge someone so old and frail especially when she had a look on her face like a naughty child (and she was elderly so I would have paid for them if she had not had enough money or something but had no intention of barring her or anything) but other guards are to be frank sometimes utter arseholes and I have had the sad misfortune to have worked with them on occasion.

Mostly it was just people trying to trolley push or get past the checkouts without paying for what they had such as filling a shopping bag and then trying to pay for only a loaf of bread when they got to the checkout, an old trick.

Being on my own guarding a superstore most of the time I also had the usual distraction method to deal with etc.

edit on 5-10-2023 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join