It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps says Shooting Shoplifters will solve the problem

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Saudi Arabia has almost zero crime.

Why you ask ?

Steal something in Saudi Arabia and they cut off your hand

Get caught selling Drugs or Buying Drugs and what happens ? It is a Capital Crime which means the Death Penalty.

Crime is so prevalent in America particularly American cities because these people have nothing to fear .

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Just flip...
that switch...
on your Laser Blaster...
to stun!

Then use your Thermal Detonator...

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Trump is late to the party.

Pregnant Woman, Accused Of Shoplifting, Shot Dead By Cops In US's Ohio.

www.ndtv.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Don't worry, he's not saying it because he knows it will happen, he's just saying it to agitate and inflame the group of actual deplorables that will accept it and start frothing at their mouths hoping it starts happening. Any day now...

He knows it's unconstitutional, he knows Americans have rights given by multiple legal documents and precedent, he knows about Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness, he knows about due process... he knows all these things!

He just also knows his cult army won't care, they'll fall for it like they did for all the other blatant and obvious lies they fell for. He knows them SO well, he's a great cult leader.

Not a great American, but a great cult leader.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Don't worry, he's not saying it because he knows it will happen, he's just saying it to agitate and inflame the group of actual deplorables that will accept it and start frothing at their mouths hoping it starts happening. Any day now...

That is kinda the sad and scary part...
I didn't come up with this.. but if you can shoot shoplifters, what can you do with people that oh.. storm.. certain buildings...?

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I didn't come up with this.. but if you can shoot shoplifters, what can you do with people that oh.. storm.. certain buildings...?

you suggest we should shoot protestors for exercising their right to Free speech ?

Interesting JAG .

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

you suggest we should shoot protestors for exercising their right to Free speech ?

Interesting JAG .

I don’t believe she suggested we shoot protesters, it appears she was using an analogy to show nuance. If we deal with certain things one way, does that bring into question how we deal with other things?

And while I think the charges resulting in that day certainly seem politically charged, and an abuse of terrorism charges… Right to protest doesn’t mean right to venue.

If I wanted to protest people who are imprisoned, does that mean I have the right to go into a high security prison where they’re held just because it’s government property and therefor property of the people? No.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

If there's a coordinated attack that involves "STORMING" a building, by all means take them out by any means. What we saw Jan 6 was by NO stretch of the imagination a "storming". What we saw were ordinary citizens invited past barriers to go on a little stroll and take selfies. I'm sick of this "storming" narrative, it's totally inaccurate and untrue.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I don’t believe she suggested we shoot protesters, it appears she was using an analogy to show nuance. If we deal with certain things one way, does that bring into question how we deal with other things? And while I think the charges resulting in that day certainly seem politically charged, and an abuse of terrorism charges… Right to protest doesn’t mean right to venue. If I wanted to protest people who are imprisoned, does that mean I have the right to go into a high security prison where they’re held just because it’s government property and therefor property of the people? No.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
this is classic Trump. He spells it out in his book. Ask for something crazy, so when you get down to what you originally wanted, it will seem like a compromise.

Like, "Lock her up!!" ???

That's why he won't get my vote.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

If there's a coordinated attack that involves "STORMING" a building, by all means take them out by any means. What we saw Jan 6 was by NO stretch of the imagination a "storming". What we saw were ordinary citizens invited past barriers to go on a little stroll and take selfies. I'm sick of this "storming" narrative, it's totally inaccurate and untrue.

This is why video and cameras have changed so much in our world.
Should these people be shot?
They are destroying property, these aren’t “ordinary citizens”
I don’t want to turn this into a Jan 6th post, but what is good for the goose…

That is the problem with just shoot and worry about the other stuff later.
Where does it end? Too many innocent people will get hurt. I’d rather a bad guy not be shot than a good guy get shot.
Also, like I said, at one time we put shied this people with actual jail time and that seemed to work. We need to bring that back.

edit on 2-10-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Doh!!

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Was it a coordinated attack or simply some yahoos that came along to stir sh!t up?
I'd bet the limit it was the latter.

How about this? It must be a slow-motion storming - stay inside the ropes guys!

edit on 10 2 2023 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Was it a coordinated attack or simply some yahoos that came along to stir sh!t up?
I'd bet the limit it was the latter.

Who cares what it is, shoot and find out later.

This is exactly what I’m talking about. In the chaos of the moment, things happen… in shoplifting there are innocent people that just flee.
Imagine a worry struck mom or dad just trying to get her kids out of there, she just so happens to have something in her hands and doesn’t even think about it. Will she get shot?

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

nypost.com...

Former President Donald Trump promised to “immediately stop all of the pillaging and theft” if he is returned to the White House – by calling on police to open fire on shoplifters

Wow, I have so many thoughts on this I don’t even know where to begin.
#1, yes it would work fantastic if we could trust our police to make good decisions. Obviously we can’t based on thousands and thousands of videos, lawsuits etc.
Also what the heck happened to innocent until proven guilty. I have been accused of shoplifting, my mom has and also my sister.
NONE of us have ever shoplifted in our lives. How many people have left a store and the security buzzer goes off, does that give an overzealous cop the right to shoot you?
Have you seen all the Walmart Videos, how many of those people would be dead with no good reason?
#2, What if there’s a gang of shoplifters in a store and and an innocent person is trying to flee. I’ve seen so many videos of this happening.
#3, Why stop at shoplifters, how about people that don’t pay their workers, or financial crimes? I mean if we are going after small crimes what is the price for Big financial crimes?

This is again why I like being neither a Dem or a Republican..

and finally #4………. How to solve the problem, which we have ALREADY have solved in the past. When people shoplift, YOU PUNISH them with actual jail time. You don’t slap them on the wrist. You put them away and make them not want to commit the crime again.

Trump is coming unhinged - again.

The facade he created is being destroyed. He still has opportunities to pivot his approach, but, I just don’t see that happening. He’s too self-absorbed.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I rather prefer the Star Trek solution whereby stunning gas is released where required - easy fix.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

He knows it's unconstitutional, he knows Americans have rights given by multiple legal documents and precedent, he knows about Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness, he knows about due process... he knows all these things!

He just also knows his cult army won't care, they'll fall for it like they did for all the other blatant and obvious lies they fell for. He knows them SO well, he's a great cult leader.

Not a great American, but a great cult leader.

You're absolutely right that he's saying stuff like this to keep his base of supporters riled up and on his side.

But I'm not so sure he does actually know what's unconstitutional/illegal. Anyone who's racked up 91 felony counts against themselves inside of a few years either doesn't know or doesn't care (or some combination of both) about obeying the law.

The problem with that is that when someone is sworn in as POTUS, they are really only required to do one thing--follow the rules. They swear a sacred oath to protect and defend the Constitution (which means following the rules it lays out). Article II of the Constitution requires the POTUS to "take care that the laws be faithfully executed". So basically, when a new POTUS is sworn in they are promising to play by the rules as specified by the Constitution and the laws that have been enacted under its authority. Trump is obviously a career white collar criminal. The one thing he has absolutely demonstrated no ability to do is play by the rules.

I think that's a large part of why his worshippers adore him.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I don’t believe she suggested we shoot protesters, it appears she was using an analogy to show nuance. If we deal with certain things one way, does that bring into question how we deal with other things?

Agreed perhaps I jumped to conclusions .

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

I think that's a large part of why his worshippers adore him.

He is telling his followers exactly what they want to hear. Unfortunately many of them don’t have the critical thinking skills to know that some of the stuff he says is dangerous, untrue, or like many others have mentioned just him getting them riled up.

Not trying to compare myself to him but Trump is a Gemini and a life path 4, I am both also, it is almost comical. People either love us (like seriously love us) or hate our guts, there is no lukewarm with us. We were blessed with the gift of communication and know exactly how to manipulate words to turn things our way. We are both also super hard workers which gives validity to what we say.
edit on 2-10-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

You only need to shoot the first one or two before the rest of the criminals get the message.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join