It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000 School Districts Hide Kids Trans Identities From Parents

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Maybe some parents should listen to their kids more than indoctrinating them with their ideologies.

Properly raising a child isn't indoctrination.
Telling a child that his or her gender is fluid, or that gender is based on feelings - IS indoctrination.

link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well fair play to you for that. Not everyone has teh money or abilitry to take a kid in though, and I dont think we should have to rely on the kindness of others.

There is a real place for schools not telling parents about whether a kid is gay or whatever, but they need to make that case first not just assume that the parents are bad uns.

I wish we could go back to a time when we could rely on the kindness of others.

link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

None of those are revoked unless you're considered a danger to the kids well-being...

It was like that before, transgender became socially accepted, it will be like that after...

You're not arguing against the right a teacher has to protect kids from abusive parents, are you now?

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: AdifferentOpinion
If you knew outing a kid to their parents would result in rejection, abuse or neglect or in other words, disclosure would be putting a child in harm’s way would you still do it anyway?

Parents have an obligation to know what is happening with their minor children.

My kid tells me.

Maybe some parents should listen to their kids more than indoctrinating them with their ideologies.

So it's okay though for the schools/state to do it behinds parent's backs ?

As I previously stated — the history is there from when gay kids needed a Safe Haven.

I support the right of the kids to have a Safe Haven.

Now — look at their parents. Why can’t these kids go to their parents?

My kid comes to me. He is non-binary and open.

All fine and dandy, but my point is that THE STATE has no right to go behind your back when it comes to your child.
He is your responsibilty, your child , and should listen to you in the first place. THE STATE wants to take that right away from you as a parent , and wants to turn your child against you . This is their ultimate goal, to turn kids against their parents, even to the point of them becoming snitches : my parent has state opposed views and discusses those views with me at home. Don't believe me? This has happend before throughout 20th century communism, and still to this day in NK , China etc. That's where this is heading, that's our point entirely.
Not the fact that your child is non-binary, nobody cares about that really.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
You want teacher to be the parents informants?

That's part of their JOB. They are supposed to be informing the parents what is happening with their children during the school day. The teachers aren't supposed to be renaming (etc etc) children and not telling the parents. Those children are NOT their children, they are the parents children.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee
Just ignore the word and the reasoning of my post still stays the same.

You want to grant children full responsibility to further your cause. Reality is, if you let a child only make it's own decisions, then you are a bad parent and not protecting the child. If children could, they would eat unhealthy stuff all day. That is why we adults plan their meals.

Now this is nothing compared to wanting to grand children full responsibility over their body. Kids can't vote, drink, drive, smoke, get tattoos, be out after certain times but you people want to give them the right to make permanent changes to their bodies?

And that's why everyone sane thinks people like you are out of their mind.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   

As I previously stated — the history is there from when gay kids needed a Safe Haven.

You said a MAJORITY of LGBTQ parents are abusive.
POST A CREDIBLE STUDY proving your statement.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I remember being terrified when my parents got a call from school. Usually it was because I was screwing off and had gotten in trouble.

But back then, schools worked for the parents and communities and educated us.

But that was back in the before time in the long ago, when we learned how to read and do maths.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
She has nothing to bring up of substance because it's all histrionic self victimizing. When you post something that she can not sidetrack or has no answer / counter argument, she just bails the conversation. Over and over and over again.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well fair play to you for that. Not everyone has teh money or abilitry to take a kid in though, and I dont think we should have to rely on the kindness of others.

There is a real place for schools not telling parents about whether a kid is gay or whatever, but they need to make that case first not just assume that the parents are bad uns.

I wish we could go back to a time when we could rely on the kindness of others.

I agree, especially with the can, not have to.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   

You're not arguing against the right a teacher has to protect kids from abusive parents, are you now?

Prove that the majority of supposed trans kids have abusive parents.
Post a credible study or two.

The school has no right to change a childs name and to put them in opposite gender sports and then not tell the parents. These are children of the parents, not the school.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

None of those are revoked unless you're considered a danger to the kids well-being...?

The rights of the parents are being revoked simply because they are the parents.
Being a parent is now considered being dangerous to the kids.
That's how the parents are being treated by the marxist public schools.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

More fantasy land... Teacher teach class, it isn't one big trans orgy during class...
But recession my friend, is another thing, teachers retreat to their addictions, mainly coffee and cigarettes... And kids well what they gonna do? be new and trendy, see whos most up to date.
Well I remeber recession vividly best time in school. Never cared about the courtyard we always went off, and came back late, that got my teacher to tell my mom once, not cool, miss Kistler, frigging snitch. Yeah I remeber school, it was a good time

Maybe get cameras with life feed to all parents?
would that quench your control drive?

There are a number of topics on which they are advised to be very sensitive with the information towards parents.

Adding transgender to the list just shows, that this creates a lot of domestic violence.
Reading some of the posts around here I can see why that could be...

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

History with LGBTQ+ kids —- does not support right of parent over right of kid.

Parents have rights over children.
Children do not have rights over parents.

Emancipation is a legal way for a 14 to 17-year-old to become free from their parent's custody and control. In many ways, they are legally like an adult.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

it isn't one big trans orgy during class...

No one said it was. Extreme loaded language on your part.

Maybe get cameras with life feed to all parents?
would that quench your control drive?

Again extreme loaded language.

Adding transgender to the list just shows, that this creates a lot of domestic violence.
Reading some of the posts around here I can see why that could be...

Again, post a credible study or two that show the majority of trans parents are violent. And your insinuation that people here are violent because they speak out for parents rights is just wrong. More extreme loaded language.
edit on 8/21/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Emancipation is a legal way for a 14 to 17-year-old to become free from their parent's custody and control. In many ways, they are legally like an adult.

No they aren't legally adults in any way and they can only emancipate themselves if they can prove that they are able to financially support themselves, which most 14 to 17 year olds can not do.

WHERE is the study showing that the majority of trans parents are violent?

Or were you just stating your OPINION again and have no facts to back it up??

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   

You said a MAJORITY of LGBTQ parents are abusive.
POST A CREDIBLE STUDY proving your statement.

Stop manipulating what I post.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

You see in the second link you posted, in you OP. What does it say boldedat the top?

What you hear is they are not alowed to tell parents but what it actually sais is this...

openly state that district personnel can or should keep a student’s transgender status hidden from parents.
bold mine

They can if the students ask for, they should if there are clear signs of domestic distress when it comes to trans topics.

There are a number of topics they are advised to act like that, religions, sexuality, gender, politics, just to name the most problematic...

But hey if you like your dreadful fantasy land, I dont want to spoil it.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Funny the information flow out there has changed from a reported over 70% suicide rate for post op trannies a over 70% sucide rate for those that don't cut their weiners off or sew on a fake penis made from some other part.
These wackadoo psychopaths pushing this crap are fn insane.
They are literally doing "the suicide hotline effect" on impressionable children.
In case you are wondering what that is, it was found that suicides increased noticeably in areas the commercials ran.
There's something like a 7000% increase in reported cases of trans kids after this grooming/political outrage campaign started.
That is a bunch of kids who were sent onto a path of self-destruction that will cause untold mental health problems, suicides and just general outcasts.
But who cares, right ?
As long as it makes a few sex offenders comfy.
Beacuse let's be honest here , that entire group is a bunch of perverts that surround their entire existence around their sex organs.
Hyper-sexualized to the point of it taking over their main identity.

Hi I'm straight!!
...said no one ever
Why is that?

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

More fantasy land... Teacher teach class,

Wrong, dead wrong. As a teacher, even to teenagers, you are a person of responsibility. I see it with the apprentice I train and teach and I imagine it to be even stronger in younger kids. They look up to you with interest, because they are at the start of their career and eager hungry for more.

Whenever I start a new topic, I will first tell a first-hand anecdote and make the bridge to the stuff we are supposed to teach them. They are glued to my lips, their eyes have a glimmer of interest. Some come to me for personal questions and it is an awkward situation. Some come to me in breaks asking for cut clear advices that I won't give them most of the time because I don't think I am fit for giving advice in all life situations.

Because I know I have influence on these young people. My behavior as a teacher and person will definitely shape them to a certain degree. I even see it that my way of showing things is copied by them, when they teach each other. I generally do not speak a lot when showing mechanic things I want silence and their eyes and full attention. Similar to the emergency procedure explanation in a plane. I have seen them copy that behavior, it looks funny from outside, I confess.

So yes, teachers have a lot of influence. Some kids see their teachers more often than their parents. There is a relationship of some kind and it is cut free from the parents. In July a parent came visiting, their son had a lot of trouble but the company gave him a chance and he does so well now, with some set backs, though.

The mother approached me smiling, stretched her hand out and said "Und Sie müssen Frau XYZ sein!" with a happy face. And that moment I knew that her son talks about me at home, that he talks about class. I do have influence on that young man, he looks up to us teachers. He orientates himself with what we say and do.

Children are able to feel out who can provide what needs in their surroundings. And if a child feels out that one of their teacher allows behavior that would not be okay otherwise, they pick that echo chamber. Like when my daughter comes back and tells me about what she is allowed with her father, she does not realize that her father gives a # about her and that the only reason she can do all these things is, that he knows he wins her favor.

You have so much to learn yet when it's about parenting and children, but you one day, hopefully, will learn too.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join