It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump proposes death penalty for human trafficking

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

What deterrent is there right now? Jail? Probation? House Arrest?

As I said, when all they see is the slap on the wrist then why would they care? But when they get lined up next to their buddy and a rope wrapped around their neck, I'm sure there are a lot of "bada$$es" out there that would start crying for their mom.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

They also stone to death young women in the town square...if THEYVE been raped.

That's not happening in the US or the Western World.

You need to use honesty when you're making these arguments. Do you know what intellectual dishonesty means?

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I don't care if its a deterent.

The justice is for the loved ones of the victims. That is why they get to watch. And many chose to do so.

I would.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I didn't say I agree with their justice system. Just that indeed, the harshness of their legal system deters bad behavior. Crime is low.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   

THats the drugs doing that.

Maybe we should execute the people bringing that stuff into our country.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
The USA has a very low score in the 'right to freedom from the death penalty' category.

rightstracker.org...

So, very first reply to the OP and you’ve already derailed the topic of punishment for child or vulnerable adult kidnapping and slavery.

Really worried that your favorite leftist / dem will be involved if it’s addressed anytime soon, eh ?

As I’ve said elsewhere, the children can wait til another time to be helped or freed. Can’t have the open borders of the Bidens, Obamas, Clintons, Mayorkas, Garland, or Newsom looked into.

Annoying child rape victims can just shut up for now.

Got it. Thanks for the clarification.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg

You need to use honesty when you're making these arguments. Do you know what intellectual dishonesty means?

Oh they know it too well. That’s why it’s the biggest tool in their toolbox.
They throw out the hypocrisy, inconsistency, flat out lies, and fantasy all day long.
Then they go to work “explaining” it away with a variety of sophomoric, childish, and infantile antics and performances.
They’re here on stage performing every day, all day.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorg

There should be a special place in Hell for people who abuse children and animals. And we should do everything in our power to expedite travel arrangements for those who truly deserve it.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

The USA has a very low score in the 'right to freedom from the death penalty' category.

rightstracker.org...

So, very first reply to the OP and you’ve already derailed the topic of punishment for child or vulnerable adult kidnapping and slavery.

Really worried that your favorite leftist / dem will be involved if it’s addressed anytime soon, eh ?

As I’ve said elsewhere, the children can wait til another time to be helped or freed. Can’t have the open borders of the Bidens, Obamas, Clintons, Mayorkas, Garland, or Newsom looked into.

They have been trying to go off topic for long but basic debating brought back the thread on topic. The reason is the radical left can't debate the points made as it's proven in a number of threads.

The issue of human trafficking for the purpose of exploitation is very serious.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Oh they know it too well. That’s why it’s the biggest tool in their toolbox.
They throw out the hypocrisy, inconsistency, flat out lies, and fantasy all day long.
Then they go to work “explaining” it away with a variety of sophomoric, childish, and infantile antics and performances.
They’re here on stage performing every day, all day.

Based

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   

To contact the State Police and present all to them so if I disappear they can follow the trail!

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The death penalty should be used a lot more in my opinion. No sitting on DR for 30 years either. Were I in charge, crimes like this would end with the perpetrator being taken out back and shot on live TV. Touch a kid, get touched by a .45.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   

The user you mentioned attacked me in my opening intro post because i dared to bring up a topic the chatbot was programmed to respond to. Got me banned as well. Pretty effective tactic they use here.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

rightstracker.org...

They have been trying to go off topic for long but basic debating brought back the thread on topic. The reason is the radical left can't debate the points made as it's proven in a number of threads.

The issue of human trafficking for the purpose of exploitation is very serious.

The left is not really against the trafficking of children if it helps to tear apart America, or is a good cash crop to fund various leftist beliefs and politicians.
The way that they fight to keep the border wide open and keep the ongoing human trafficking industry chugging along, is the clearest proof of that. People in the American government are sharing in the profits.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Where in the WORLD did you get the crazy notion that Trump would frame someone so they could kill them?

I swear, its a CT site, but you have NO prior reason or behavior of Trump that would warrant this opinion and this post.

Personally, I consider it political trolling.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   

And you don't get angry about the people that OD'd those kids?

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Those crazy patients wouldn't be over the moon on substances smuggled in by traffickers would they?

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: inspector42

You have to watch carefully what you say. Particularly if you are new. I saw went went down. My post complaining about it was nuked.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Didn't Trump catch seven flights on the Lolita Express to Epstein's island?

He should be careful what he wishes for.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

No.

He is on ONE flight log on Epsteins plane, and it was not to the Island.

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join