It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is going to lose . . . . . a caution

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So even though you know nothing about him you're just going to reject his report wholesale unless he recommends criminal charges against Biden?

Way to deny ignorance.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

If we want a chance for America, Americans will have to change. A knight in shining armor is not coming to rescue us, while we eat popcorn in the comfort of our homes and binge watch it on our devices.

100%
They are betting we won’t.

I believe this is the #1 reason for the wide-open borders. This Administration needs to flood the Country will millions of illegal immigrants ("legal" immigrants are too pro U.S.A) , in an attempt to shield themselves from its citizens.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

So even though you know nothing about him you're just going to reject his report wholesale unless he recommends criminal charges against Biden?

Way to deny ignorance.

Why should I eat this up?

Just like the Steele Dossier?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Thanks for proving my point.

You don't actually care if the law is upheld. You just want the other guy to go when because your guy got caught breaking the law. It doesn't matter if Biden broke the law at all.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

The only reason I can think of this is that Trump believes he is above the law and can do whatever he wants. Unless there is some hidden reason behind it all, and I think that's a tired excuse we keep hearing that never pans out.

Trump pretty much admitted as much yesterday on Truth Social: “I never thought it possible that such a thing [the indictment] could happen to a former President of the United States.”

He thought he could get away with it, so he tried to get away with it, pure and simple.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   
We've all been witnessing the increasing gov. corruption for decades and how there is no accountability. I'm just hoping this 'trial' reveals some much needed 'wake-up dirt' on the entire political scam....I mean 'system'.

Will the courts even allow any evidence Trump may have to be heard? I have my doubts; 'national security' will be invoked at every turn.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: RazorV66
Reportedly that Rachel Maddow person.

Oh yeah.
A shameless con artist.

Perhaps
But she said the silent part, out loud, on air.

I've never heard of her being intelligent. Like all the other Dem supporters, she's ignorant. Poor thing.

I would wager she heard others discussing it and couldn’t hold it back.
It proves the purely political persecution.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

Thanks for proving my point.

You don't actually care if the law is upheld. You just want the other guy to go when because your guy got caught breaking the law. It doesn't matter if Biden broke the law at all.

And you didn't read my OP apparently.

By any means necessary, right?

You show no bias at all.

/sarc.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I am getting the feeling you don't have a full grasp of the ongoing situation in regards to this case.
If you had you probably wouldn't just immediately discredit everything and shout out loud the sky is falling.
Deny ignorance is not on your agenda today I guess.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

If we want a chance for America, Americans will have to change. A knight in shining armor is not coming to rescue us, while we eat popcorn in the comfort of our homes and binge watch it on our devices.

100%

That is indeed a sure winning bet.

First, there are very few countries that have ever prospered, or remained intact after a coup. Second, our system is so corrupt that you can’t trust any of the players. Third, most Americans are so dependent on the system that they don’t even know how it works. If they don’t know how it works, they surely can’t fix it.

Last, but not least, most Americans have lost or never had any heart.

You can’t get blood from a turnip.

The few that do have the heart, may fertilized a single bud, but there is not enough to even dampen a spot of ground, let alone a whole tree.

I don’t know that the younger generation has the will or the stones to impose their will.
Take their phones, perhaps that would get their attention.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: BobbyRivers
I would think Senator Biden and the classified documents he had in his possession for decades is the real worry here. Remember a Senator cannot have classified documents, why did that Biden have classified docs? Just having the classified docs makes him guilty.

Who's going to investigate and prosecute?

Special Counsel Richard Hur. Lifelong Republican and former U.S. Attorney nominated by then President Trump.

apnews.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It's not even that anymore. Read the interviews from the Georgia grand jury members, statements from jurors in J6 cases, statements from judges hearing these cases.

There will be no justice for anyone who opposes the communists.

Trump is going to jail, plan accordingly.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Grown-up talk?
Okay...

This is all kabuki theater. We have a class war masquerading as a political culture war and Trump is simply following the script he's been given. If Trump were a legitimate threat to the system they would treat him like JFK, MLK, or Assanage. What we get are indictments and show trials designed to polarize people across political lines.

Meanwhile the corporations, politicians, military industrial complex, and billionaires rob the American people blind while they are distracted by their neighbors MAGA/pride flags...

Trumps inability to acknowledge the dangers of MRNA technology are a strong indicator. These indictments are another attempt to gaslighting Trump supporters into doing something stupid so the establishment can justify eroding more freedoms from us all. Don't take the bait...

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

They have already anticipated the potential for protests. Don't EVER give them a reason for use of force. Always be peaceful. Always be mindful. Always be lawful.

It won't matter DB. Agent Provocateurs will be placed throughout any protest to kick it off and justify the use of force. It's a time honoured tradition of authoritarians the world over that they have used to great affect. Even that knowledge is weaponized as it makes you not trust the person next to you, which instills fear, which instills division, which gives them the Dub.
edit on 9-6-2023 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

100%

I believe this is the #1 reason for the wide-open borders. This Administration needs to flood the Country will millions of illegal immigrants ("legal" immigrants are too pro U.S.A) , in an attempt to shield themselves from its citizens.

You are probably not wrong.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

100%

That is indeed a sure winning bet.

First, there are very few countries that have ever prospered, or remained intact after a coup. Second, our system is so corrupt that you can’t trust any of the players. Third, most Americans are so dependent on the system that they don’t even know how it works. If they don’t know how it works, they surely can’t fix it.

Last, but not least, most Americans have lost or never had any heart.

You can’t get blood from a turnip.

The few that do have the heart, may fertilized a single bud, but there is not enough to even dampen a spot of ground, let alone a whole tree.

I don’t know that the younger generation has the will or the stones to impose their will.
Take their phones, perhaps that would get their attention.

Generation Z and generation Alpha are living in a world that shows them only one viable future.

They will not live in a society that is even remotely familiar to the one I grew up in. Their concerns will not the same concerns.

That is why I believe we have such a huge disconnect. We can’t imagine their future and they can’t imagine our past.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I think this may ironically help Trump, mainly because I can’t imagine any real punishment coming from the alleged crimes.

Other than the hardened left, I don’t think most people think Trump was either some huge criminal in office, or at least not more than any of the others.

Everyone knows I don’t care for Trump, but even I’ll say the charges look more political than an attempt to apply the law fairly.

If we do start going after politicians, I’d at leas appropriate if we start with big real crimes and then work our way down.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I am getting the feeling you don't have a full grasp of the ongoing situation in regards to this case.
If you had you probably wouldn't just immediately discredit everything and shout out loud the sky is falling.
Deny ignorance is not on your agenda today I guess.

Nice try, and justify it all you want.

But I stand by what I said.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I think this may ironically help Trump, mainly because I can’t imagine any real punishment coming from the alleged crimes.

Other than the hardened left, I don’t think most people think Trump was either some huge criminal in office, or at least not more than any of the others.

Everyone knows I don’t care for Trump, but even I’ll say the charges look more political than an attempt to apply the law fairly.

If we do start going after politicians, I’d at leas appropriate if we start with big real crimes and then work our way down.

The left can't lose this. If they do, their little house of cards falls very hard.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   

100%

You are probably not wrong.

Wonder how they'll feel, learning they're just human flesh shields, to this Administration?

It could backfire.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join