It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College student gets zero grade in her project for using the term biological woman

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: quintessentone

Nah, that's what your opinion is, but not the objective of this thread, I don't believe.

The thread is about getting a failing grade even though the science proves your teacher wrong.

Dont get it twisted.

Who cares what side of the political aisle the student is on? Science is on her side.

The political side of the student explains why she protested via her paper to make her tik tok footprint matter because before this...Olivia who?

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: coop039

Since we are striving to be so open minded that we will throw out science for fantasy, whats to stop someone from identifying as a different race so they can get in on the reparations grab early?
Are you that open minded? Its DNA, afterall, and that should be completely meaningless compared to how we FEEL inside, and I feel oppressed.

What if the anti-LGBTQ protesters won the right to ban the books and videos teaching diversity and inclusiveness in the school, they deem inappropriate? Would not the LGBTQ parents then feel oppressed? It works both ways. They have the freedom to have their children opt out of the reading/videos and that should be the end of it, not to take away others' rights to have their children taught as they see fit.

So youre ok with whites going "transblack" to get some reparation money.

This thread has to do with whether or not Olivia has an right wing agenda, which is shown to be the case on her tik tok footprint. Prove me wrong. Nobody here can.

You were asked a question by another user and never answered.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Olivia refused to bend a knee. She shouldn't have to. Science is on her side.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

She still has that freedom to not bend a knee and also the right to appeal the grade. What is she doing now? Having a field day on right wing tik tok sites.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Since we are striving to be so open minded that we will throw out science for fantasy, whats to stop someone from identifying as a different race so they can get in on the reparations grab early?
Are you that open minded? Its DNA, afterall, and that should be completely meaningless compared to how we FEEL inside, and I feel oppressed.

What if the anti-LGBTQ protesters won the right to ban the books and videos teaching diversity and inclusiveness in the school, they deem inappropriate? Would not the LGBTQ parents then feel oppressed? It works both ways. They have the freedom to have their children opt out of the reading/videos and that should be the end of it, not to take away others' rights to have their children taught as they see fit.

So youre ok with whites going "transblack" to get some reparation money.

This thread has to do with whether or not Olivia has an right wing agenda, which is shown to be the case on her tik tok footprint. Prove me wrong. Nobody here can.

You were asked a question by another user and never answered.

Where were you when OP doesn't answer a question?

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

right wing tik tok sites.

You're not being serious are you?

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

right wing tik tok sites.

You're not being serious are you?

Shaming and intimidation tactics won't work. Are you being serious?

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Neither of us have a clue what she is doing now, and here we are having a field day on different social media.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Nothing shaming or intimidating about a laughing baby...

Have you ever looked at tiktok? That app is the farthest thing from right wing

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Nothing shaming or intimidating about a laughing baby...

Have you ever looked at tiktok? That app is the farthest thing from right wing

Actually my first time was today and it was to confirm what Reddit folks were seeing on Olivia's footprint...#savewomenssports #wokeprofessor - sounds like agendae to me.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

So you're judging an entire app on one person? That is not very woke of you

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

So you're judging an entire app on one person? That is not very woke of you

It's all we have to go on because she won't comment any further. She is leaving us in the dark as to why she refuses to use the non-transphobia terms her professor claims she is not using. I want to hear from the professor too...who and where is she?

Isn't everyone here doing the same. Judging her by one tik tok video?
edit on q00000051630America/Chicago5353America/Chicago6 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

One person does not the agenda of an app make.

There is ABSOLUTELY nothing transphobic about the term "biological women". There are two types of "women" in this world, biological women and not women.

I am not judging her by anything but the fact that her teacher gave her a zero on a paper for using a correct term.
edit on 3-6-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

One person does not the agenda of an app make.

There is ABSOLUTELY nothing transphobic about the term "biological women". There are two types of "women" in this world, biological women and not women.

I am not judging her by anything but the fact that her teacher gave her a zero on a paper for using a correct term.

Well this one person's footprint an agenda does indeed make, at least it's clear to me and others on Reddit who did a shallow dive on her footprint there.

Where is Olivia to prove me wrong? Nowhere to be found. Even the Young America's Foundations is asking for her to contact them so they can provide her with resources and legal aid. Yet...nadda.

Your judgement needs some tweeking. Where are the facts? What were the rules of the school? What were the rules of the course? Did the course outline spell everything out for the student for success? I bet it did.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Pretty sure tiktok is bigger than one person, but i will let you think what you want there pal.

What is she proving you wrong about?

You don't know what my judgement is so how can you know it needs tweaking? I simply stated that there was nothing wrong with the term she used. I have no desire to "deep dive" into tiktok to find out what her motives and "agenda" are. I never commented on her to begin with, I simply called you out for being ignorant in claiming that tiktok is a " right wing site"

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Pretty sure tiktok is bigger than one person, but i will let you think what you want there pal.

You don't know what my judgement is so how can you know it needs tweaking? I simply stated that there was nothing wrong with the term she used. I have no desire to "deep dive" into tiktok to find out what her motives and "agenda" are. I never commented on her to begin with, I simply called you out for being ignorant in claiming that tiktok is a " right wing site"

I never claimed tik tok was a right wing site, I claimed her footprint looks to be right wing. Big difference there. Your judgement or comprehension skills are off.

Nobody here wants to do any shallow information diving because everyone is happy wallowing in and whining about whatever is the flavour of the day outrage against the LGBTQ community.

All I am asking for is to hear both sides of the story and why the prof. determined her terminology was considered transphobic. Yet, we can't get any more information other than Olivia's one side. I call making judgements based on anything one-sided as ignorant.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Trust me, if I thought the truth would be found on Tic-Toc I would happily create an account.

The only truth on tic-toc is that the next gen is in serious trouble when it comes time for them to feed themselves.

Well keep your head in the sand and know that closed-mindedness will never be your friend.

so now you have enough data to make a decision on this? And that data was provided by ticktock?

Nice. can you post a pic of the real paper the student wrote and the "real" response the professor gave please. And remember, this kid could be David Duke's little brother or sister, and it would make no difference at all about the paper, and the response it got. They stand on their own merits. This game of trying to discredit the messenger is something a weak little bitch would do.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Trust me, if I thought the truth would be found on Tic-Toc I would happily create an account.

The only truth on tic-toc is that the next gen is in serious trouble when it comes time for them to feed themselves.

Well keep your head in the sand and know that closed-mindedness will never be your friend.

so now you have enough data to make a decision on this? And that data was provided by ticktock?

Nice. can you post a pic of the real paper the student wrote and the "real" response the professor gave please. And remember, this kid could be David Duke's little brother or sister, and it would make no difference at all about the paper, and the response it got. They stand on their own merits. This game of trying to discredit the messenger is something a weak little bitch would do.

What I've been saying all along this thread is why isn't the student commenting? What school is it? What course was it? What were the rules? And the reply...crickets.

This student is discrediting herself by her footprint on tik tok, have a look yourself. All the right wing conservatives are rallying to her side, what does that tell you?

If she was credible she would file a legal complaint against the professor and school, but yet I see her exchanging emails with her professor, actually arguing with her professor, then discrediting her professor on tik tok.

Where should the discrediting go again?

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I never claimed tik tok was a right wing site, I claimed her footprint looks to be right wing. Big difference there. Your judgement or comprehension skills are off.

I LITERALLY quoted you saying "right wing tik tok site". I think you might have hit your head getting onto your high horse there bud.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

The way you find her 'right wing' views and pals somehow discrediting says everything we need to know. You are locked into team sport. Youre view of everything is clearly compromised.

What I've been saying all along this thread is why isn't the student commenting? What school is it? What course was it? What were the rules? And the reply...crickets.

This student is discrediting herself by her footprint on tik tok, have a look yourself. All the right wing conservatives are rallying to her side, what does that tell you?

If she was credible she would file a legal complaint against the professor and school, but yet I see her exchanging emails with her professor, actually arguing with her professor, then discrediting her professor on tik tok.

Where should the discrediting go again?

Accepted for centuries scientific fact: Women are biological females. It is not an inaccurate term,and is suitable as a distinction for a paper about sports competitions and where to draw lines. When doctors study human anatomy and biology, they differentiate between male and female. So does the term 'biological women'. It is a correct term.

Irrelevant facts or outright opinions: Student's politics, number of tic-toc friends, Name of school, name of professor, rules of school (like we 'ignore, denigrate and redefine science here'? Course description in catalogue, name of course. Pts value of assignment. Stuff that doesn't matter in the least.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join