It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I came across several years ago. After reading it, awesome book, I went out and bought all os his other books. Because of the book is how I found ATS. I have always been a conspiracy geek but his books are on a higher level than I had read before. Good read for a trip.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Clandestine Thread Update on U.S. biolabs in Ukraine

"Russian MIL collected bioweapons supplies from Biosphere reserve in Kherson, of avian flu strains with ability to cross species barrier and human lethality rate of 40%."

Thank you for your prayers.
Forced reaction.
One of many vehicles.
Intercepts.
Night[2].
Birds.
Fast movers.
Force projection
April showers.

Birds and fast movers sounds like migration. These infected birds could spread this avian flu to targeted areas and represent one of many vehicles. Just my interpretation. Russia trying to force a reaction from the UN and inform the world population.
Probably this is all going to come out in April. At this point it is starting to feel more like a thunder storm than just a shower.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
Kevin Caved': McCarthy Savaged Over Debt Ceiling Deal

The hits just keep coming for Speaker Kevin McCarthy, as angry Republicans have been outright rejecting the debt ceiling deal which raises it by roughly $4 trillion for two years, doesn't provide sticking points sought by the GOP.

In short, Kevin caved according to his detractors.

www.zerohedge.com...

Does anybody doubt all politicians are playing for the same coach at this point? Now comes the excuses as to why it was so important to sell out the conservative voting bas yet again.

97.6% of the 8o billion Democrats wanted to fund the IRS was approved. Arming and expanding the IRS will be just as disastrous as the Patriot Act and the ACA.

I bet McCarthy's personal wealth just took a giant leap forward....

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

If we thought Pfizer had undue influence on media we have just seen the tip of the iceberg.
Pfizer Donations

They've left no stone unturned in the pursuit of maintaining control of the Covid narrative.
The one that just stands out is the Cancer Care Co-payment Assistance Foundation. Seems disproportionate at $24,567,144.
No doubt any assistance would be tied to taking Pfizers new upcoming mRNA cancer jab.
Just look at the miserly $10 K for the Children's Cardiomyopathy Foundation, especially in light of the heart issues with children receiving the mRNA jab.

Let's have a look at the charity navigator-
Cancer Care Co-Payment Assistance Foundation

Scrolling to the bottom "The IRS is significantly delayed in processing non-profits annual tax filings." Like I said just the tip of the iceberg. Exactly how delayed? Meanwhile we have to remember to account for $600 in Venmo transactions but millions...

List all who have foundations.
Why is this relevant?
How can donations be used personally?
Analyze the filings.
Who is charged w/overseeing this?
IRS?
Corrupt?
Politically motivated?
The level of corruption in our country [and most others] is so severe
There is ONLY ONE WAY.
Alice & Wonderland.

This means that Bill Gates with all of his Foundations is totally unaccountable along with the Clinton Foundation and all the others.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

What does this mean?

Just a neat little heads up about this.
If you see the map presented at the top, then watch the video that was put together, then you'll see a massive inconsistency.
Here's the important piece that needs to be put out there:

Using modern technology to fulfill the vision of a 16th century cartographer is exactly the sort of thing the new map center at Stanford was set up to do, say Rumsey and Mohammed. Making the new digital version freely available should make it easier for scholars to learn more about Monte and his map. For the rest of us, it’s a chance to explore an extremely rare map that happens to be one of the most spectacular of its time.

This is important since it will drive many people into not looking at original maps, but highly edited ones. The so-called "Phantom Island" effect will get pushed off as imagination rather than cover-up of real places. I would garner to bet that Epstein Island wasn't exposed as it was, it would have been relegated off as one of these "Phantom Islands" too.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This entire Q operation reminds me of The Brotherhood in the novel 1984. Q is Emmanuel Goldstein. Just remember that O'Brien is the one that wrote the manifesto of The Brotherhood as a COINTELPRO type psyop.
edit on 28-5-2023 by Jorge1986s because: Flim flam

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2
Book deal, keep seeing books at $1.25 store that someone made a deal to print.
O
Off top of head foreign aid, campaign financing, some sort of kickback setup, of course the cartels. Just spit balling
Episodes 1-45 it's in their somewhere lol.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   
twitter.com...
a reply to: FlyingFox

edit on 2023/5/28 by CrazyFox because:

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   
they still don't know

The FBI in the month of May uploaded several high-profile records into their vault which included reports on Queen Elizabeth II, the San Bernardino attack, tech guru John MacAfee and QAnon.

Business Insider was the first publication to analyze the FBI data dump on QAnon and the outlet concluded after reading the report that the FBI “couldn’t figure out who was behind QAnon.”

The FBI’s Field Office in New York launched an investigation into QAnon in August of 2018 after they received a tip that claimed “QAnon was purporting to be a highly placed government employee disseminating classified information.”

Trust Onions Indeed
edit on 5 28 2023 by dashen because: Gtfoh

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Enjoy your visit, pics please. Can you see the ice wall from there?

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Here is where the polarity paradigm is both restrictive, confusing, and collapsing.

Allow me.

We'll assume for a second there is no UniParty exists and James' sentiment is correct. Repubs, or "Conservatives," are a thing.

Before we we move on one must understand this.

If the dems are Check Mark, then the X Mark MUST BE THERE TO DEFINE THEM!!!

Get it, Dems are radicals, destroyers, Repubs are conservative, cautious, keepers of the same.

They must define each other for each other to exist, there is simply no other way.

What the hell is this? What political system is this?

I see folks raging, "how come the Repubs can't grow some balls and act like the dems, fight, lie cheat....?"

Well, the answer is simple, if the Repubs become dems then they are no longer Repubs and this happens.

See folks hired X because they are conservative, not violent, not destructive, and wanting them to walk across the Polarity Center Point means they are no longer conservative, which means the polarity system will be destroyed. This cannot happen, not possible if the reality created is Polarity Dependent. The folks accepted Repubs VS. Dems as their Polarity Paradigm, that ends it, it cannot change unless the entire Paradigm Changes. Could be Repubs AND Dems, but that isn't going to happen here.

So one wants conservative live and let live folks to be in, they are going to be as such, if one wants violent folks in positions they are going to be violent. If folks hate it, pick a different Paradigm, for FFS, The Constitution says nothing about Dems and Repubs or a polarity based system being a must.

Folks are getting an UBER heavy does of Polarity Destruction this week, more to come soon - really only for those with eyes to see.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman]

What does this mean?

Unfortunately, most people on this website aren't ready to have a mature, factual discussion about the nature of this realm we occupy. They would prefer to mock and marginalize those capable of seeing through the lies and dogma of the currently shared "scientific" consensus of the origin of humanity in the mainstream.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

For the brave amongst us: FBI: Q-files Part 1

Of note, there is no part 2 yet.

I just want to reflect on how in the anime "Ghost in the Shell" a nonexistant group named the "Individual Eleven" was being used to create...
Well here read about yourself: WIKI

The second season, 2nd GIG, set two years after the events of the first season, explores the political and social ramifications of the two world wars that took place prior to the events of the series. At the time of the Third and the Fourth World Wars, about three million Asians became refugees and were invited into Japan as a source of cheap labor. These "invited refugees", based on the reclaimed island of Dejima, soon became unemployed in the post-war period, and their social unrest borders on outright war.

Section 9's involvement in the refugee issue begins after they successfully stop a hostage crisis caused by a domestic terrorist group known as the Individual Eleven, after which newly elected Prime Minister Yoko Kayabuki officially reinstates the organization. The group seems to be modeling themselves after the May 15 Incident, where a group of naval officers assassinated the Prime Minister and then gained the support of the public, and hope to stir up the refugees' spirits by fighting for them against the Japanese government.

The group also comes into contact with Kazundo Gōda, head of the Cabinet Intelligence Service, who gets assistance from the group in defusing several instances between the refugees as well as assisting him in transporting plutonium through Dejima, result in several failures and refugee deaths, further straining relations.

Section 9 ultimately discovers that Gōda has been manipulating both events behind the scenes, leaking the social virus that creates the Individual Eleven ideology and creating a new Stand Alone Complex, as well as the intentional failures with the refugees. However, he cannot account for the charismatic Hideo Kuze who genuinely believes in the best for the refugees and helps rally for their independence from Japan. Throughout the investigation, Kusanagi discovers she may know Kuze from her childhood. Ultimately, Gōda is found guilty of his part in the refugee incidents and killed before he can defect to the American Empire, but not before his ministrations also result in the death of Kuze.

There might be a lot more to this than what's going on across the surface of all of this. Either -Q- is part of a governmental conspiracy in of itself, or the FBI was/is planning on using the data collected to scapegoat a future issue. Well that might have been the plan, but now it's hard to tell what the deal is. In the anime, the mythical group was being used to try and create an awareness amongst the people of Japan. It would seem that the people that took control of the whole -Q- movement was trying to do the same thing here. I would say that unlike the anime though, the -Q- movement was more successful than the Individual Eleven group. Though it was in the end just as much as a bust as it's fictional group.

We haven't heard from -Q- for a long time, and again I will bring up the fact that there was going to be an information dump before the end. This dump never took place nor has there been anything as of late, which is concerning given the whole Biden-Exposure that is happening as of this writing. It might seem that -Q- may have only been a conjunction of both ideas and reality. A coincidence of events if one will. Though to be fair I have been wrong, and will probably be wrong again.

The information that has been brought forward by -Q- seems to have mostly been good, and the continued understanding and unfolding of event seems to be confirmation of this (even if loosely connected). It seems that -Q- provided information has aged much better than the hints and puzzles "Casper" tried to leave us (shortcuts that went nowhere, and keys to rooms that never existed it seems). It would seem that the legacy that is being left behind by the -Q-movement will be felt by certain groups for a very long time.

If we do have the final -Q-posts that were promised, then the entirety of the game might have to be reset, or at the very least expanded out from the current board of play.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I thought this was interesting

Thought Power: Altering Tactile Perception With the Power of Imagination

Researchers have discovered that our beliefs, when strongly held, can actually change how we physically experience the world around us.

In a new study, participants were hypnotized and convinced to believe their index finger was either five times smaller or five times larger than its actual size. When participants believed their finger was larger, they could feel two close-together needle pricks as separate points, something they couldn’t do before.

However, when they believed their finger was smaller, their ability to distinguish between the two points got worse.

The findings show how our minds can impact our physical sensations, suggesting that our beliefs can reshape our perception of reality.

Key Facts:

The study found that beliefs, when strongly held, can alter physical perceptions. This was demonstrated by participants who were hypnotized to believe their index finger was either five times larger or smaller than its actual size.

The results from this study provide evidence supporting the concept of cognitive penetrability of perception, the idea that our thoughts or beliefs can influence our sensory perceptions.

neurosciencenews.com...

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Jorge1986s

Well try and have an intelligent discussion about the Shadow People and watch how fast it gets turned into a religion of demons killing our souls rather than an evidence-based discussion of fact and personal experiences.

it's the same here in this thread with expressing that the identity of "Qanon" was a creation by the media and based around a cult. While the topic of -Q- seems to be bled out from the discussion.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Wrinkles also on the following coffin flags, if I remember correctly:

NoName
George HW Bush
QEII

Cheers bro!

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

I'm wondering if when the roundup starts is when we REALLY need to dive down the rabbit hole... TO HIDE!

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Scientific American Mind Control by Cell Phone

The data showed that when the cell phone was transmitting, the power of a characteristic brain-wave pattern called alpha waves in the person's brain was boosted significantly. The increased alpha wave activity was greatest in brain tissue directly beneath to the cell phone, strengthening the case that the phone was responsible for the observed effect

If cell phone signals boost a person's alpha waves, does this nudge them subliminally into an altered state of consciousness or have any effect at all on the workings of their mind that can be observed in a person's behavior? In the second study, James Horne and colleagues at the Loughborough University Sleep Research Centre in England devised an experiment to test this question. The result was surprising. Not only could the cell phone signals alter a person's behavior during the call, the effects of the disrupted brain-wave patterns continued long after the phone was switched off.

These were done a while ago, and at close range, and of course do not account for the smart phone, 3+4+5g constant use, or the wifi hell, or the rest of the bombardment. What this should tell everyone that this wasn't published to let folks know there was an issue, but to let folks know to hide the issue in the future, and hire Mediamatters goon squad to tell idiots who think these are mind controlling people to kill themselves over their stupidity.

I've said for years that the cellphone actually interrupts the fight or flight response in humans, provided evidence of it in this thread. Then again, the reverse aspect, it tells the NPC Hylics droids bots clones what to do. There is a link in here to a tech who lists the basic ways he can control another from the phone, ignores the A.I.'s efforts.

Obama-Biden administration legalized ‘neurological surveillance’ after Trump’s election

Laws enacted by the Obama-Biden administration, including after Trump's 2016 election but before he took office, disturbingly require 'real-time' neurological surveillance.

And yet, J6, endless Staged Events Killing Scenarios, etc. etc. etc. So could it be they are using the methods to create crime events, not stop them? nah, that's crazy talk.

I mean there is a court case in this thread about the NSA losing, losing, a court case of mind controlling another at distance back in the 50's - a court not like the current SDNY kangaroo court.

It is not about, and never was, about safety or crime, as that is needed to create the scenario needed to collect the data. And what is all that data used for? Selling "Trans" swimsuits to kids? Lite Beer to Trans GenZ's? Selling tickets to Trans Baseball events? Well we've seen this week that "selling" the stuff for profit is totally irrelevant and profit matters not, only the agenda.

And we go right back to m.A.L.I.C.E. and her collection of reality creation data and the feedback loop she is charged with, or it's all just because something something illuminati dissinformation the joos NWO. Or both, but I think that old pyramid of control thing sort of says otherwise.

Too big, too much, too diverse, too many densities, too many dimensions, too many octaves, too many competing factions, too many failed/aborted events overlapping, to make sense of any of at this point. Since the outside is in chaos, the inside becomes our respite, our sanctuary, our way out.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
This comment sums it up nicely

In other words these people are just ignorant. Why? Because anyone that has paid ANY attention knows there is no such thing a QANON!

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

If someone wants to round me up for sharing data over the internet, go for it. I have absolutely nothing to lose.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join