It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Except the Anarchists are also anti-Russian, which is perfect irony.

edit on 26-5-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Jeffrey Epstein Schedule: Irina Shayk Appointment, Wendi Murdoch 'Possibly Stopping By,' Vogue Party

Inside Edition Digital obtained the schedules Epstein received from his longtime assistant Lesley Groff. Melinda and Bill Gates once dined at his New York City townhouse after a private meeting with their host.

Melinda French Gates and her then-husband Bill Gates also attended a dinner at the home of Epstein on Sept. 20, 2013.

The schedule received from Groff shows that Melinda and Bill Gates would arrive to the registered sex offender's New York City townhouse at 7:30 p.m. and have a private meeting with their host.

The three would then join guests including Norwegian diplomat Terje Rød-Larsen and former chairman of the Nobel committee Thorbjørn Jagland for dinner, according to the schedule.

Former treasury secretary Larry Summers and his wife, Lisa, were also invited to the dinner that evening but had not yet confirmed their attendance, Groff notes in her morning email.

Summers met with Epstein more than 10 times between 2012 and 2016 according to the schedules seen by Inside Edition Digital, and at least three of those meetings with Epstein also included Mr. Gates.

New York film publicist Peggy Siegel, whose ties to Epstein were first revealed back in 2019, invited the pedophile to movie premieres on a near-monthly basis the schedules show, and even got him tickets to the 2013 Gotham Awards.

A photo taken that night of actors Steve Buscemi, Forrest Whitaker, and Michael B. Jordan even shows Epstein lurking in the background with his date for the evening, then-girlfriend Svetlana "Lana" Pozhidaeva.

Wendi Deng Murdoch was 'possibly stopping by" around 9 p.m. on Sept. 27, 2012 according to Epstein's schedule for that day.

Wendi would have still been married to News Corp chairman and CEO Rupert Murdoch at that time.

A series of Wall Street Journal reports on Epstein's schedules failed to mention Wendi's possible meeting with Epstein, as well as the multiple mentions of former News Corp executive Joel Klein.

Epstein met with Klein at least five times according to the schedules. Epstein also planned to attend Woody Allen's birthday dinner with Klein and his wife one year, though the schedule notes that Klein's wife Nicole Seligman might be in Tokyo at the time.

Prior to taking a job with News Corp in 2010, Klein serves as the chancellor of the New York City Department of Education.

Reps for Klein and the Wall Street Journal did not respond to requests for comment.

www.google.com...

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Anarchists? More like Synarchists.

Synarchism generally means "joint rule" or "harmonious rule". Beyond this general definition, both synarchism and synarchy have been used to denote rule by a secret elite in Vichy France, Italy, China, and Hong Kong, while being used to describe a pro-Catholic Theocracy movement in Mexico.

And yes, Trotskyism is a form of Synarchism. In fact, Leon Trotsky himself, was living in exile in Mexico during the uprising of the Mexican synarchist movement. It was officially formed after his death though, but the ideology of Trotskyism and the synarchists are the same.

Also while there may be no "I" in team, there is an "A-Hole" in Team.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Revealed - Bill Gates's younger Russian 'lover' and her links to notorious Kremlin spy Anna Chapman (pictures in the article)

This week, a world exclusive investigation by the Daily Mail has uncovered a potentially disturbing and unexplained link between Gates's erstwhile Russian 'lover' and Kremlin spook Chapman.

While there is no evidence of any wrong-doing on Antonova's part, it seems to be a connection which raises serious questions for Gates and, of course, for the California-based Russian herself.

Despite repeated approaches this week, it's still not known whether the 67-year-old Microsoft boss had any knowledge of any potential link between Antonova and Chapman, daughter of a former KGB officer.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

This is the most important video you will watch this year. Millions were killed with Covid-19 for profit. “Covid-19 was an act of biological warfare perpetrated on the human race. It was a financial heist. Nature was hijacked. Science was hijacked.” Kim dot com

Past Blasts

5 Minutes

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

Satan's minions (Democrats) say it's better for the U.S. to not pay its debts (aka "default"), than it is to make Men/Women/Trans in the U.S. work for their Welfare and SNAP benefits.

redstate.com...

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yes, and as I was typing I was trying to fathom all of the contradictions in the current Anti(fa) - Marxist ideologies, because they are historically natural allies. I guess I'll just keep all the crates of free Kalashnikovs for myself.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Kalashnikovs! All I got was enough free bricks to build a defensive... I mean outdoor kitchen.

I'm kind of wondering what kind of crappos that will be happening in the next few weeks (Summer fun and all). It was weird that nothing big happened on May-Day this year. Makes one wonder if they either got short on cash, or are trying to put all their eggs in a summer basket.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I found the article that connects Q to Operation Trust:
www.winterwatch.net...

The writer is Chris Menahan and it looks like he's written a collection of articles about 'Qanon "Trust the Plan" psy-op'. He states that the similarities between Qanon and Operation Trust are "remarkable". But he's basing the remarkable similarities on a few paragraphs he found in a book that describes "channels of disinformation". Outside of that, there really are no other similarities.

The Trust was an official organization that was set up for people to gain membership. It was used to root out spies and other dissenters of the new regime. Many were rounded up and imprisoned or tortured. It was created after a revolutionary coup. Completely different era, completely different geopolitical circumstances.

It's interesting that Menahan references WikiLeaks in his article. The WikiLeaks writer calls Q the "Trump base pacification hoax". What I find interesting is that WikiLeaks has recently been posted in it's own thread on ATS, encouraging discussion. Ironically, WikiLeaks introduced 🍕gate among other controversial subjects. How does one make the distinction that one channel of info is fact while the other channel is fiction or disinformation?

I'm not making the argument that Q or even WikiLeaks is factual. But to claim that Q is a continuation or a reproduction of Operation Trust is inaccurate.

Deny Ignorance... or rather Embrace Truth ?

The underlying factor and the most important aspect of this that people seem to overlook are the claims that there is a governing or political entity that is relegating and financing a team of covert operators to pacify, surveil or entrap citizens of the United States. Aside from the fact that this would be completely Unconstitutional...for what purpose? To what end?

Why would people in this country need to be pacified? Why would Americans need to be caught discussing or speaking out against a "deep state"? Operation Trust took place during the Bolshevik regime change in Russia. If Q is Operation Trust does that imply the United States government is employing these same tactics against the people for the same agenda that the Bolsheviks had for non-conformists? Does that bother anyone?

From where I stand, whether Q is real or a disinfo operation, -- either way it points to the fact that we are currently ruled by an extremely corrupt, highly dangerous, rogue government.
edit on 27-5-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Four years later, The Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act was passed that gave states control of welfare, ending six decades of federal government control of the programs.

How Bill Clinton’s Welfare Reform Changed America

a reply to: carewemust

Clark, however, called on Republicans to join the Democratic effort.

“It only takes five patriots to join us in the fight for the American people. Join us, sign the petition, stay here and fight for American families, fight for their American security,” she added.
thehill.com...

In this 2009 flashback video, Alex Jones talked with Dr. Sherri Tenpenny & Dr. Bill Deagle about the Swine Flu and predicted it was a “beta test” for a police state enforcing mandatory vaccinations, forced medications and quarantines.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Thanks for your post. One other issue is that "Qanon" is a worldwide phenomenon not just a US operation. How does that fit into this Operation Trust idea/onion? It doesn't. It's a ridiculous onion from that perspective.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Lol devil advocate ahead

The bourgeoisie has celebrated the year 2000 in pomp: it is unlikely to do the same in 2100. Either it will have been overthrown by the proletariat, or humanity will have been destroyed or returned to the Stone Age". cookies 

a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Apart from the barbarity that overwhelmed the 20th century, the threat of nuclear war that hung over the planet for 40 years showed clearly that capitalism could very well destroy society.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The 98% taking out the 2% is to be considered capitalism?
The oppressed throwing off the shackles of oppression and confronting their oppressors with their misdeeds?
Discarding materialism and embracing spirituality?
Concern for your health over profits?
Of course, it's different this time, so it will,work.

Of course the wwg1 thingy is not about coming together as 1 worldwide.
If we transcend to the 5th dimension do are belongings come with?
How is a transformation even possible in our physical being?
If our physical cannot transcend how is that different then dying?

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
This is interesting. Michelle Bauchmann is currently monitoring the goings on with the WHO Plandemic Treaty. Good thing that she is there because who knows where the press is. They probably don't want much news coverage right?

Michelle Bauchmann weighs in about the Plandemic Treaty

"There was no dissent registered by any nation". This doesn't sound good for us - "the U.S. delegate spoke in favor of this."

James Roguski has some thoughts further down in the article. "This is the thing that I think might push through. It's just a digital expansion of what everyone already accepts, and then you really do have a world wide [digital] ID system that easily becomes the beast system."
---
Meanwhile circling back to the CDC. Lol> One can't make this up.
181 People Catch Covid at CDC Conference
I wonder if they will do their own research and find out who was jabbed and who was not and any relationship with severity of illness.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

From where I stand, whether Q is real or a disinfo operation, -- either way it points to the fact that we are currently ruled by an extremely corrupt, highly dangerous, rogue government. 

What motivates change is the information given to the people unaware change is *necessary.

The united states *for america became the united states *of america late 1800's.

Life offers only two guarantees, death and taxes. One we have no say in the matter, the other is extortion.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Fox News in panic mode is now airing the Covid jabs starring Robert F. Kennedy.
Robert F. Kennedy Jr on Fox News

Kennedy campaigning for President is a brilliant way to get information out to the public about Covid-19 and these jabs. I however don't agree with him about downplaying the WHO but then maybe he doesn't want to distract from the basic information.
President Trump was right to get us out of the WHO because as we see now Bill Gates and China are using the organization to further their own agendas. Gates just can't wait to start the plandemic games deploying his GERM Team. The big issue that President Trump will have is that this jab was developed under him. He was deceived by Fauci and gang. That message has to get out somehow. Also I don't believe that he would have mandated it.

Moving forward he now has a platform to reveal more information that many may not want to know.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I read the Wiki, and don't see the parallels. There are literally 100s of OPs to compare Ó to. We really won't know until the curtain falls.

I think people writing these articles and making declarations are just trying to fill space on a page, and make themselves seem knowledgeable. As I see it, the comparison assumes no meaningful opposition exists to the Party. Here, we have a majority opposition. Only the "management" class and their rulers denounce Ó. A tiny little Honeypot to draw in a few discontents in an era before the internet is not a touchstone for right here and now.

I think the "hoax" part is wishful thinking. afaik, no many on the Patriot side ever claimed Q was disinfo or fake, as they would if it were a Left based PsyOp. Trump could easily denounce it, and people would listen. So is he actually in on the gag? I just refer to the "who's-who" of people who are Q's targets and other D party functionaries.... they are FOR SURE in a deep panic. Lots of us sat here and watched their cookie crumble after Q got ahold of them. If it were as simple as the Dem congress "denouncing" Q for Streisand Effect, it would be pretty obvious....but it's more like they didn't know what hit them.

Also would have to include Wikileaks, Sn0man,Panama Papers, Diplomatic Cables, etc etc....all of part of Óperation Trust 2??? I don't think so...

edit on 27-5-2023 by FlyingFox because: We use people's own words against them. WE DID THAT!
edit on 27-5-2023 by FlyingFox because: We use people's own words against them. WE DID THAT!
files.abovetopsecret.com...
extra DIV
extra DIV

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

(This is the voice of Q
Whatchu got to do
Open your mind and listen
Prepare to receive transmission)

Let's communicate
Interplanetary hyperspace
Open up your mind
Q will answer questions anytime

Ah huh
(This is the voice of Q)
Uh huh

Feel the gravity
Move into a new reality
Open up your mind
Q will send you thoughts throughout time

Huh
(This is the voice of Q)
Uh huh

(This is the voice of Q
Whatchu got to do
Prepare to receive transmission)
Let's communicate
(This is the voice of Q)
Interplanetary hyperspace
(Whatchu got to do)

Open up your mind
(Open your mind and listen)
Q will answer questions anytime
(Prepare to receive transmission)

Huh
Uh huh

Feel the gravity
(This is the voice of Q)
Move into a new reality
(Whatchu got to do)
Open up your mind
(Open your mind and listen)
Q will send you thoughts throughout time
(Prepare to receive transmission)

Huh
Uh huh

Let's communicate
Let's communicate
Let's communicate
Let's communicate
(This is the voice of Q
Whatchu got to do
Prepare to receive transmission)

(Voice of Q, Q, Q, Q, Q, Q...)

Come back, Q, come back!
Come back, Q, come back!
Come back, Q, come back!

I'll have something to say about this in the coming weeks.

ME

So in one week a beloved "brand" + our favorite "retail" + the "national pastime" just revealed themselves as committed to financial suicide in order to serve the higher order. No single institution is without the foundation of this as their ultimate goal. None.

Related Clip CLIP

Should be obvious, but in case it is not. Leaked Target Zoom, which seems more like an estrogen based therapy session than a financial meeting. That said, she says the quiet part out loud.

Ultimately the demise is the demise, it was always going to be ugly, always filled with pain, always filled with confusion. Remember, 50/jabbed with no coercion at all, just walked right in and put out the arm.
edit on 27-5-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
When a psychological operation/disinformation campaign shows you how to recognize and avoid psychological operations and disinformation campaigns

edit on 5/27/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: ..and an "operation trust" (honeypot) campaign by twitter lol

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
The voice of Q video looks like a clip from Forbidden Planet.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I stand corrected, Lady Lindsey has gone to Ukraine. LINK

Odd, people are even questioning if Zel went back to Ukraine after leaving last week.

For no real reason.

In the 2000's, Branding is Effing EVERYTHING.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join