It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

We really need to circle back to Lumpy Skin Disease in India.

Thousands O Dead Cattle Dumped Youtube

Things are getting very serious there and they are having government denial and coverup. What's new?

Timeline:
August 2019 the first outbreak of '___' was in August 2019. One would think that there was some kind of coordinated plan.

Emerging Threat of Lumpy Skin Disease in 2022

We may be under the delusion, or we can file this under "They think we are stupid" that '___' would stop at just cattle.

Lumpy Skin Disease Detected In Free- Ranging Gazelles

It is worth having a peek at exactly how this disease is transmitted. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with mosquitos?

Mosquito s and '___'

Needless to say I am suspicious, very suspicious that Billy is around this because he has a morbid interest in anything jab related.
Have there been genetically modified mosquitos released in India? Just asking.
CDC Says So

Hmmm 1 billion mosquitos released since 2019, because of course there is no plan. We already covered Billy's interest in mRNA jabs for cattle.
2/15/18 Gates invested $40 million in livestock vaccinations.

Gates Invests $40 Million

What else has he been up to?
June 20, 2018 Gates Foundation and Oxitec team up.

Gates Foundation and Oxitec Genetically Modified Mosquitos

Africa is having some interesting experiences with Malaria increasing after the release of genetically modified mosquitos so no doubt '___' will have the same issues so there is only one thing to do- come up with an mRNA jab for '___'.

Problem- Reaction - Solution.

What else has he been up to?
Tiba Biotech

March 2018, Tiba Biotec just happened to receive funding from the B & M Gate Livestock Innovation Fund. Almost like there was some premonition that cattle may be in trouble in the future. Another interesting collaborator USAMRIID.
And isn't this amazing- they are involved in mRNA vaccines.

This took some time to find-
Ha! Tiba just happens to have the world's first mRNA Vaccine for Hoof and Mouth Disease and gasp... Lumpy Skin Disease.

Don't you just love when a plan comes together.

NSW Announces sourcing From Tiba for the World's First mRNA Vaccine for FMD and Lumpy Skin Disease

What about us mere mortals?
People can contract Lumpy Skin Disease
So we have mosquitos biting infected cattle who then head over and bite people and other animals. Just like how malaria works.

While Billy is over there working on destroying their cattle= starvation, he continues on with his fake meat.
BTW Upside Food just received approval.

Upside Food Receives Approval

There is just one word to describe this-EVIL.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Thanks RookQueen... I replied, twice.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Nice catch on the Blizzard/storm reference, T2!

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
PM Dash

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
PSA from Fauci about "normalization of untruths". Notice his shifty eyes and fluttering eyelids as he speaks about distortion of reality, fabrication, lying and conspiracy theories.
youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
PSA from Fauci about "normalization of untruths". Notice his shifty eyes and fluttering eyelids as he speaks about distortion of reality, fabrication, lying and conspiracy theories.
youtube.com...

Fauci speaking on untruths is rich. I can kind of understand why some think people like Fauci aren't really human.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Like Herpes - ITs the Gift that keeps on giving

Jeffrey Epstein was 'lining up to make Prince Andrew a business advisor', new messages claim

Crazy Times

edit on 792023 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

It's disturbing to watch him say these things all while holding a straight face. However, he is unable to maintain eye contact.

What's important to understand is that these people (psychopaths, clones, entities ?) have zero problem lying to us. ZERO. This lack of empathy, morality, self-awareness not only makes them untrustworthy, it makes them dangerous.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   
GREEN LIGHT (for GO?) at WHITEHOUSE:

Jack Straw tweet

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 12:50 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I found this about President Trump's stop at the Dairy Queen.

Blizzard

Quote: "Everybody wants a BLIZZARD".
Looks like game on.

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
Ripple Unveils Its Milestones in Blockchain Research

Ripple will be toast soon, once XRP is officially declared to be what it is - an unregistered security.

Most know that Eth is also an unregistered security, although a few believe it has a small chance of buying its way into some kind of soft pass...

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Have you had the chance to watch the movie "Sound of Freedom"? We went to the theater over the weekend. I've decided to bring my own crowd since whatever movie we go to see has only us as an audience. For the first time since the plandemic there were people!
In fact some very upset people.

I'm just wondering about this.

Cheif Nerd Tweet

Disney V.P. Michael Laney Prison Sex Abuse
Nothing!

Michael Laney 2019

Could it be possible that 20th Century Fox was bought by Disney to stop this film from being released?
It was bought shortly after and the buyout was completed March 20, 2019. [17] These negotiations take time but it is rather an odd coinky dink don't you think?

20 Century Fox wiki

"The studio adopted its current trade name on January 17, 2020."

It is interesting that there is still no Wiki for him, as in nothing.

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

MISSILE.
MISSILE.
FOX THREE.
SPLASH.
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
RED_OCTOBER>

North Korea Denounces US move to bring ballistic missle submarine to peninsula

For some reason the Biden regime is most anxious to start a world war.

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

We have another green for go. Maybe for the black hats?

people.com... -biden-windsor-castle-meeting-first-royal-reign-7558110" target="_blank" class="postlink">Biden Meets with King Charles

July 10th [17]. "At the meeting in the GREEN drawing room..."
Biden goes now but not for the coronation?

He is also going to see Sunak who just happens to reside at #10 Downing Street.

Maybe they simply don't see the irony of taking Air Force 1, jetting over to the UK, all to just meet for the Climate crisis.

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Focusing back on Albert Bourla.

Pfizer CEO Q&A

I wonder if he has ever heard of photoshop?
The main reason I am skeptical over his wife's health status is that I did watch that Atlantic Council self admiration ceremony where he was awarded the #1 prize for job well done and he appeared overly emotional and he did have that very attractive assistant there.

Atlantic Council award to Albert Bourla

He seems to be hiding his twitter account at the moment but the least he could say in the descriptive bit- husband of Miriam. He only says proud father. Plus she did not attend her son's college graduation. Testing positive for Covid has its benefits.

Miriam Tests Positive for Covid

Words have consequences - $ "It's a strong incentive for innovation for the next plandemic."

----
Filing this under Greed.
Welcome to Pfizer Newsroom Subscrition Center

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Have you had the chance to watch the movie "Sound of Freedom"?

No, and after reading up on it I don't think I could ever bring myself to watch it.

We see celebrities with botched plastic surgery all the time, which made me wonder why people like Pelosi and Hanoi Jane still look like they're in their 50's. It always seemed to me it had to be more than plastic surgery. I don't know if adrenochrome for the wealthy is a real thing, but I'm pretty sure these old geriatric fossils have more than a surgeon preserving them.

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The devil is in the details as they say.

FACT SHEET: Biden-Harris Administratin Makes Historic Investments to Build Community Climate Resilience

After wading through all the virtue signaling what do we have here?
Under Harnessing the Power of Nature.
"Setting the first national conservation goal through the America the Beautiful Initiative, to conserve AT LEAST 30% OF US LAND AND WATERS BY 2030.

Watch the water-
Under the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration another first, $575 million [17] with a special "preparing for community led relocation." I guess that answers our Q's on how this "at least" 30% is going to be accomplished.

Why stop there?
Top Land Owners in the U.S.

Who can top them?
International Buyers of Land

Aside from Bill 'the farmer' Gates and China partnership- Imagine if you will decisions made by the Department of Agriculture to obscure the foreign buying spree.
We need to let this sink in -The "Department of Agriculture didn't penalize foreign partners for violating reporting rules from 2015- 2018."
Just a wild thought, the salary for these positions could have been paid by the fines collected and should still be collected.

You have more than you know.
Steel.
Tech.
America for sale.
Systematic weakening of the US.
U1.
Cash flow funnel.
Inside job.
Traitors.
$
We are in control.
Those awake can see.

Q & A Grassley

Did I mention corruption?
Foreign entities can obtain credit and financial services from the Farm Credit System, the one that we, the people fund.
This is really twisted.

TRUST GRASSLEY.

More watching the water-
U.S. Southwest Pays the Price for gulf-owned farms

While the southwest has the worst drought in 1200 years "Saudi and Emirate companies owned and leasing farmland in the area are allowed to pump as much water as they like. There is no restriction on their farmland."

Did I mention corruption? "The value of the water Fondemeonte uses could be anywhere from $3 million to $3.9 million a year...and they pay $86K!"

Hope- EO #13848

Because of election interference-
Sanctions "Blocking and prohibiting all transactions in a person's property and interests in property subject to U.S. jurisdiction.

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I have not seen it yet but want to. Just trying to work up the emotional fortitude, as anything dealing with child abuse is extraordinarily hard for me to watch. Important, I know. But I may have to wait to stream it so I can take breaks.

But, I did see that Rolling Stone and CNN have already started the hit pieces on it, trying to imply it is "crazy QAnon" talk. And I feel as if I did see something about Disney trying to stop it from being made, but can't remember what I saw or where.

I literally can't fathom being handed an assignment as a journalist to discredit a film about the fight against child trafficking and being like, "Yep, great idea."

You have to ask yourself why they want this film (that has surpassed Indiana Jones as the biggest movie out) vilified.

ETA: thanks for the links. I posted before I opened them

edit on 10-7-2023 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I am struggling on whether to watch it myself as well. I've read and seen enough to be convinced that they are doing this.
People were quite disturbed and emotional from the viewing. Some couldn't make it through.

President Trump's tweet with the misspelling of children. He knew.

Chidlren

Why does everything center around Wuhan?

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join