It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   
looking back on a few posts that seem to have been ignored.
Q-34

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567888 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 (EST)
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

and
Q-15

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147434025 📁
Oct 31 2017 22:00:47 (EST)
There are more good people than bad. The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country. Realize Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc. are all controlled by 3 families (the 4th was removed post Trump's victory).

11.3 - Podesta indicted
11.6 - Huma indicted

Manafort was placed into Trump's camp (as well as others). The corruption that will come out is so serious that deals must be cut for people to walk away otherwise 70% of elected politicians would be in jail (you are seeing it already begin). A deep cleaning is occurring and the prevention and defense of pure evil is occurring on a daily basis. They never thought they were going to lose control of the Presidency (not just D's) and thought they had control since making past mistakes (JFK, Reagan).

Good speed, Patriots.
PS, Soros is targeted.

This coke in the White House issue is very interesting in that if it is true that it is John Podestas (he is currently Joe Biden's Senior Advisor), then busting him because of him bringing coke into the White House would be headline news, and if he is also the mule for Hunter and Joe to get their drug fix, then everything starts to roll into place.

Look at the names listed above, and think about the people that just visited the Vatican together. In Q-15 it lists Putin, but currently it doesn't quite seem as if he's one of the people that are being controlled directly, but we should look closely at his actions to see who's benefiting from his choices.

How does everyone else feel about this?

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
China Poses ‘New Bio Threat’, CCP & Military Developing ‘Neurostrike’ Weapons: Report

The Chinese Communist Party and its People’s Liberation Army are in the process of developing weapons that may pose a new kind of biologocal threat to the world. The Chinese army has established itself as the leader in ‘neurostrike’ weapons, which have been designed to attack or even control mammalian (including human) brains.

According to a research report, accessed by CNN-News18, China is making these weapons under the CCP BioThreats Initiatives. The report stated that these weapons attack or even control the brain using microwave or directed energy weapons through standalone platforms like a handheld gun or the broader electromagnetic spectrum.

According to McCreight, ‘neurostrike’ refers to engineered targeting of warfighter and civilian brains using distinct non-kinetic technology to impair cognition, reduce situational awareness, inflict long-term neurological degradation and fog normal cognitive functions.

According to the researchers, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) sees ‘neurostrike’ and psychological warfare as a core component of its asymmetric strategy against the US and its allies in the Indo-Pacific. It is part of its standard order of battle, and not an unconventional set of capabilities only to be used under extreme circumstances, they stated.

[url]https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.news18.com/amp/world/china-poses-new-bio-threat-ccp-military-developing-neurostrike-weapons-report-8280469.html[ /url]

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Sound of Freedom: the QAnon-adjacent thriller seducing America
Jim Caviezel stars as a hero trying to stop child traffickers in a paranoid new movie turning into a surprise box-office hit

www.theguardian.com...
guardian.com/film/2023/jul/06/sound-of-freedom-movie-qanon

The first rule of QAnon: you don’t talk about QAnon where the normals can hear you.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
Percy Jackson had a story about awakening the old gods a "fictional" story. They have to tell us?
Tartaria Tartarus things that give one pause when you think about it too deep. Good read so far had to pause to digest.

Completely unrelated but it's getting late.
Interesting thought, instead of asking "the question".
We ask some critters a couple preferably the ones who formally condemned qan non.
Do you think JFK JR is alive?
Is the earth flat?
If they say no charge them with promoting cue...

Happy Saturday

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown

China Poses ‘New Bio Threat’, CCP & Military

Some big news on that site (satireus destroys last of it's vx supply

Biden Says US Destroyed its Last Chemical Weapons; Watchdog Hails Disarmament Milestone

President Joe Biden announced Friday that the United States has fully destroyed its decades-old stockpiles of chemical weapons, a milestone hailed as completing the elimination around the world of all known stores of the agents of mass death.

Sniff sniff

West Bengal Panchayat Election 2023 Voting LIVE: Polling Underway Amid Tight Security, Booth Vandalised in Cooch Behar; TMC Workers Killed

WB Panchayat Elections 2023 LIVE Updates: Amid widespread violence, polling for the West Bengal panchayat elections began at 7 am on Saturday, with at least three deaths reported

Military

Last tinfoil theory the core of the earth is hotter than the sun (how this known is questionable) the sun is kind of going whack, the earth is getting hot, earthquakes be going on. Could a nuclear war be necessary for the earth to hatch into a new sun (instantly elevating us to the 5th dimension because we become part of the new sun that gives life to the solar system?)
Could our current sun be the remnants of tiamt (or whatever the planet that blew up creating the asteroid belt is called currently alderan is catchy) The moon a prior sun that's burnt out (giants) or a death star that blew it up (or were the pyramids used?)

Way easier to believe than the firmament is cracking and the water is going to rain down upon us.

edit on 2023/7/8 by CrazyFox because: cracks

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
I'm really hoping this comes to the UK!

Other news I'm waking up to is Joe has authorised sending clusster bombs to Ukraine.

It's hoped the weapon will boost Ukraine's lagging counteroffensive but the UN says they should never be used - and more than 100 countries have banned them.

Sky news link.... plenty of others available

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Hum, I guess this means that Joe is openly going to commit a war crime? Is there an international lawyer in the house to confirm or explain this to me?

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Don't need lawyers for this one.
UK and US went against UN resolution to invade Iraq...... what's a few cluster bombs to.....

boost Ukraine's lagging counteroffensive

Besides over 100 countries banning these bombs, there is the admission right there that Ukraine/west are not beating Russia/Putin.
So, 'bully boy' has decided to level up regardless if he gets world approval/UN or not. So yet again US goes against UN majority thus declaring they don't care about UN...... except when it suits them.
I don't often start threads, but I think this news needs one, but I also wouldn't have the patience or bandwidth for the ensuing arguments.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Exactly a year later we get this crop circle. One of the most beautiful. I have drawn this many times, you can see the flower of life is hidden. As Above. As Below. Very Intriguing!

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Here's my thing.....none of this ever

Actually

Happens.....

At what point do you put the koolaid down and realiza maybe Guyana isn't the climate for you ?

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Doubt many miss that thing.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Please dont.......I know the film that man is about very personally along w his story and his family

Stop the madness

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Here's my thing.....none of this ever

Actually

Happens.....

At what point do you put the koolaid down and realiza maybe Guyana isn't the climate for you ?

You may be right; we always hear a war-time POTUS is a shoe-in. The DNC is offering an 80+ y/o man with a horrible approval rating and it's going to take a lot to convince people their vote counts when he wins the next election with the most votes of any POTUS in US history.

Either that, or he already sold the deed for the USA to China the day he was sworn in.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

More from the UN Ai for Good Summit.
Q & A with 9 Humanoid Robots

It is worth watching to the end. These are no longer just helpers to us when they can create art, sing and do poetry, have the ability to learn, and teach PHD students.
They are not on the same page as to the impact on humanity. One even has feelings.

With this dog and pony show they are just showing us what they want us to see. No doubt the technology is far, far beyond this.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Well this is downright creepy. Who else but Bill Gates.

Unconfused/ Confused

At this point he is messing with us. I mean seriously how much more can he pack into one short clip.

Boasting because he believes he is untouchable. We'll see about that.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I don't know about you but I am seeing some very strange news articles. If they are using Ai it's not working very well...yet.
Consider this one-
Micron and Pfizer are the Most Oversold Stocks

One would expect some type of article but no it's just the title. I've seen this a few times now, so are they just blasting out the main message counting on the fact that people will not read any further.
I like to see what reasoning is behind this "oversold" especially when it relates to Pfizer. I guess they are trying to lend a helping hand to their benefactor.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Message from Musk

-----
What's happening with Adam Schiff?
Adam Schiff Scores Record Donations

So 98% of his funding came from grass roots donations. I'm rather skeptical in light of James Okeefe's expose that political contributions were being made on behalf of people without their knowledge.
Where did the $ really come from. China perhaps?
Disappointing but not unexpected that they dropped the multi million dollar fine but then what's new?

"Congressman Adam Schiff, who spent
2 years [Knowingly] and
unlawfully lying and leaking should be forced to resign from Congress!"
[Knowingly]
[Knowingly]
[Knowingly]
Leaking investigations can lead to [forced resignations]
[Knowingly] disseminating FALSE information is illegal.
GANG of 8 [intel]

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Speaking of spies Feinstein has found unexpected support.

They Need Feinstein

It doesn't matter what excuse they make up she is ill and is 90 years old- age and term limits comes to mind. Of course Nancy comes out with the tired we are all sexist if we dare question Feinstein's fitness for office.
Doing some quick math she'll be 91 in June, 92 when she runs and if she is able to complete the term she will be 96.
This is ludicrous.
Diane Feinstein Details

I guess all assets deployed is not just a saying.
[D] party leaders [Big 5]:
Rep. Nancy Pelosi [D-CA]- Speaker of the House
Rep. Adam Schiff [D-Ca]- Chair Intel.
Rep. Jerry Nadler [D-CA] - Senate Majority Leader
Sen. Diane Feinstein [D-CA]- Ranking mem Judiciary
Control over [CA] + [NY] vital to
maintain [D] structural integrity?
Leverage [control] dictates how far you go within the [D] party.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Paging, paging Christine Grady. [Fauci's sidekick.]

In case she forgot

Introducing once again - TikTock's dancing nurses.

A Critical Analysis

Another fail- How could this have been remotely acceptable during a serious plandemic? They miss the mark but I guess the only thing offensive is the bumping and grinding.

Q- Why has she not resigned?

The security detail that Fauci has after he has left is given because of her. She can't resign! She is 71 years old. There really needs to be term & age limits.
She's the go around to allow this because - as an employee she must be protected, which of course includes "partner in crime".
Fun Factoid. Fauci is 82, Grady is 71. Quick math 82-71= you know.

Fauci Facts

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join