It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

White Horse? You won't believe this but I just received the book "Behold a PALE HORSE" by William Cooper. I thought I was getting the original edition but it isn't. Oddly it was revised in 2020, so something must be missing. I can only imagine.

Look at the jacket.
Behold a Pale Horse Jacket

We have enough symbolism here to choke a horse.
Face mask, Death mask, the importance of the sun, a dart/needle, dark to light.

Right from the get go there is a warning "the scanning, uploading, and distribution of this text via the internet or any other means without permission of the publisher is illegal and punishable by law. Please purchase only authorized electronic editions, and do not participate in or encourage electronic piracy of copyrighted materials."

But it is clearly okay for them to erase material.

Since they can quote the Bible I can as well.

Revelations Chapter 6 verse 8-
"And I looked,
and behold a pale horse:
and his name that sat on him was Death,
And power was given unto them
over the fourth part of the earth,
to kill with sword,
and with hunger, and with the beasts of the earth.

The new edition only goes to chapter 16 so I would hazard a guess that there were 17 chapters. Is anyone able to confirm this?

Who Is William Cooper

The original book had 500 densely written pages but the copy I have is 434 pages. Quick math 500-434=66
The Revelations passage is from chapter 6.
The foreword starts on page 6.

TBH I have never heard of him before but I have a feeling this links to #4964

Be aware of false prophets.
I am not a prophet.
You are not a prophet.
We are not prophets.
Focus on the mission.

Bill cooper was adamant that he was not a prophet. He read and researched material. So he was killed after his 17th prediction [911] so now moving forward we need to keep focused on the mission, so with books in hand tallyho.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
Any members here in Wyoming?

Anything happening near "Devil's Tower"?

Watch the skies, Watch the water.

I didn’t see anything recent related to devils tower (I’m also not in Wyoming lol)

But it is interesting that with such a name, it was designated as the first National Monument in the US
It also turns 117 this year….on September 24th

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: YippiKyAA

Doesn't that crop circle remind you of a trillium flower?

Red Collie Tweet
He is an expert on crop circles.

This flower has significant symbolic meaning.
Trillium Meaning

It symbolizer recovery, beauty and purity and is also known as the birthroot because it is used during childbirth.

Scrolling through the replies this one stands out-
Buntings Cloverleaf map
Buntings Cloverleaf Map

So we have Africa, Asia and Europe with Jerusalem in the center, which has also been a central chess piece in the plandemic as well as 911.

We are saving Israel for last.
Very specific reason not mentioned a single time.

This crop circle has a very powerful message. The issues surrounding Israel need to be addressed so that there can be worldwide recovery.

The trillium flower is the Province of Ontario, Canada flower-
Ontario Trillium flower

That is where the Canadian dictator Trudeau rules from. Maybe we need to focus on Canada.
Bombshell report

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Back to the Covid wars.

On the radar and the CDC and sidekick FDA are not happy. They are able to get real time data about the Bivalent jabs.

CDC and FDA Identify Preliminary Covid-19 Vaccine Safety signal for People 65 and older

Now they have statistical criteria that forces them to investigate, although they really don't want to know.

"The vaccine was more likely to have an ischemic stroke in the 21 days following vaccination" but no worries if someone went to 22-42 days.
It is not possible for them to be this stupid.
Look at this. They point out it's not Moderna, why don't they state that it is Pfizer's jab.

Despite all of this they have the audacity to put in bold at the bottom- keep taking the jab, don't worry, trust us.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

I was loaned this book under the most incredible of situations. I kept it next to the Koran.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
IMF Official Presents Blueprint for Cross-Border CBDCs

“Our blueprint for a new class of platforms would enhance and ensure greater interoperability, efficiency, and safety in cross-border payments, as well as in domestic financial markets,” Adrian said in a speech given in Rabat, Morocco. “The cost, sluggishness, and opacity of cross-border payments comes from limited infrastructure.”

Earlier Monday, Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva said the IMF was "working hard" on a global infrastructure to enable different CBDCs to work with each other, according to Bloomberg.

The new system, also outlined in an IMF Fintech Note published Monday, could program payments without payees giving precious private information to intermediaries, and saving liquidity by letting contracts be pledged as collateral – without changing the fully fungible nature of money, Adrian said. Adrian first proposed the idea of a CBDC platform in September.

Crypto proponents often cite easier cross-border payments as a major benefit – but there’s plenty of competition against free-floating blockchain solutions being used for that purpose, not least as standard-setters don't want to undermine government controls. The Bank for International Settlements and private players such as SWIFT are both looking at options involving state-backed CBDCs.

www.google.com...

IMF Head Foresees the End of Banking and the Triumph of Cryptocurrency

In a remarkably frank talk at a Bank of England conference, the Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund has speculated that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency have as much of a future as the Internet itself. It could displace central banks, conventional banking, and challenge the monopoly of national monies.  

In the long run, the technology itself can replace national monies, conventional financial intermediation, and even "puts a question mark on the fractional banking model we know today."

citizens may one day prefer virtual currencies, since they potentially offer the same cost and convenience as cash—no settlement risks, no clearing delays, no central registration, no intermediary to check accounts and identities. If privately issued virtual currencies remain risky and unstable, citizens may even call on central banks to provide digital forms of legal tender.

fee.org...

IMF optimistic about CAR’s Bitcoin adoption

The Central African Republic (CAR) has been met with optimism from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) one year after it adopted Bitcoin (BTC) as a legal tender. The IMF’s positive stance is based on CAR’s economic prospects and the impact of embracing the crypto.

The CAR made history by becoming the second country, following El Salvador, to adopt Bitcoin as a legal tender. Despite being one of the world’s poorest nations, the CAR is leveraging the potential of Bitcoin to reshape its financial infrastructure and bolster its economic prospects

After the country approved Bitcoin as its legal tender, the CAR government wasted no time in kickstarting the integration of its digital currency. CAR President Faustin-Archange Touadera unveiled the Sango Project, signaling the country’s entry into the world of cryptocurrencies

While the country still faces liquidity risks and regulatory hurdles, the IMF’s positive assessment of the CAR’s economic prospects indicates that Bitcoin adoption is contributing to a positive outlook for the nation. As the CAR continues its efforts to integrate digital currencies into its financial ecosystem, it remains to be seen how this pioneering move will shape the country’s economic trajectory in the coming years.

www.cryptopolitan.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: G005E

originally posted by: nerbot
Any members here in Wyoming?

Anything happening near "Devil's Tower"?

Watch the skies, Watch the water.

I didn’t see anything recent related to devils tower (I’m also not in Wyoming lol)

But it is interesting that with such a name, it was designated as the first National Monument in the US
It also turns 117 this year….on September 24th

I should have been clearer. My bad.

I was referencing the tower which was the centrepiece for the arrival of the main alien encounter from "close encounters of the third kind" and that perhaps all the military activity was to control a false flag operation across the country and in other countries which would usher in a full One World Government and need the organisation of control for the masses, some who panic and some who want to partake.

Just crazy speculation.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Ripple Rival Quant up 7% as Bank of England CBDC Partnership Unveiled

London-based enterprise blockchain solutions provider Quant has revealed its groundbreaking partnership with the Bank of England and the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) in their joint venture, the Rosalind project. The initiative aims to explore the potential of APIs for the development of CBDC systems.

Interestingly, Ripple, another prominent player in the cryptocurrency sphere, previously collaborated with the Bank of England on a CBDC project centered on the digital pound. Adding to this, it was recently disclosed that Ripple forged a partnership with the central bank of Colombia to explore the prospects of a digital national currency.

These two significant developments offer valuable insights. First, the global momentum behind CBDCs continues to gain traction, affirming growing interest in this transformative technology. Second, competition within the CBDC solutions sector, particularly between Quant and Ripple, is set to intensify further.

www.google.com...

Colombia Central Bank to Pilot CBDC Project Utilizing Ripple’s XRP

The Central Bank of Colombia (Banco de la República) has announced that it will launch a pilot project to test the feasibility and benefits of issuing a central bank digital currency (CBDC) using Ripple’s XRP ledger. The pilot project is part of the bank’s digital transformation strategy and aims to explore the potential of CBDC as a tool for enhancing financial inclusion, efficiency and innovation in the country.

www.tekedia.com...

Blockchain-based securities are emerging in Hong Kong, further expanding distributed ledgers in local financial markets

New blockchain-based security products are emerging in Hong Kong, offering investors a variety of ways to tap into the city’s growing Web3 industry in areas that are distinct from virtual assets like cryptocurrencies.

With the announcement last week of a blockchain-based structured note from UBS and the Bank of China’s Hong Kong-based investment arm, the city now has its first private security product on a public blockchain since launching a new crypto licensing regime. It joins a government-backed green bond announced in February that is being offered on a private blockchain platform from Goldman Sachs. The products reflect interest in growing Hong Kong’s Web3 industry beyond just cryptocurrencies, which have been the focus of new regulations.

In its bid to become a crypto hub, Hong Kong put into effect this month new rules on virtual assets that require exchanges to be licensed and limit retail investors to buying tokens with large market capitalisations, like bitcoin and ether. Importantly, though, securities and futures contracts are excluded from the city’s definition of such assets.

www.google.com... istributed-ledgers-local

China and Malaysia to Research AI for Blockchain Applications in Trade

Zetrix, Malaysia’s public blockchain platform developer, and the country’s leading research university, Universiti Malaya (UM), will be joining forces with the China Academy of Information and Communications Technology (CAICT) on implementing AI technology that can improve trade transactions.

Initiated by China’s Ministry of Science and Technology, the purpose of the collaboration is to foster research partnerships between the Chinese and other governments. Malaysia is among 14 nations participating in the program.

Our partnership with UM and CAICT continues to be instrumental in our journey towards leveraging 4th Industrial Revolution technologies to transform cross-border trade and settlement.

China and Malaysia have been stepping up cooperation in various areas. In early April, Malaysian Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim unveiled that Beijing is ready to discuss Kuala Lumpur’s proposal for the establishment of an Asian Monetary Fund.

news.bitcoin.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
a reply to: nugget1

Disgusting but true, Podesta is still politically active and in charge of Biden's 370 billion dollar pet project. Since it seems no one has the 🏀 s to take these people on, it looks like they'll have the honor of transitioning us to our green new future. The only green these people have ever cared about is 💰

Speaking of Podesta.

A former employee at the Harvard Medical School morgue has been charged with selling human remains from donated bodies and allowing buyers to choose which parts they wanted, according to federal prosecutors.

The morgue’s manager, Cedric Lodge, was part of a massive nationwide network that bought and sold human remains stolen from the university’s medical school. From 2018 to 2022, Lodge and his wife, Denise Lodge, stole the corpses, removed parts such as the head, brain, skin, and bones, and sold them to their accomplices. They would also allow their buyers to come into the morgue and pick whichever parts they had their eye on.

Ok, so a couple of things:
Podesta isn't involved in this story, but since Podesta is involved with that whole soul cooking thing, and I'm willing to bet that some of the people here are also involved with that as well.

Another thing here is that while the article starts out saying that "A former employee", it is restated that this person is really the former Morgue Manager for the Harvard School of Medicine (now why has Harvard popped again). Kind of wonder how many of these buyers turned out to be future/current CIA workers?

Finally, for anyone that looked at the article, when you think of a classic Harvard School of anything office manager, does that picture come to mind?

Much like the Maxwell case, I wonder if anything will be done to the actual people that bought these parts.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Internal JPMorgan Report Provides New Details on Bank’s Ties to Jeffrey Epstein

Chase reviewed its ties to Jeffrey Epstein in 2019 and found that he had regularly given business advice to onetime JPMorgan executive Jes Staley and invited him to meetings with senior officials in foreign governments

www.wsj.com...

Jeffrey Epstein Acted Like an Adviser to JPMorgan Executive

James E. Staley, the former top JPMorgan Chase executive who was closest to the disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein at the bank, relied on him for many years as almost something of a personal adviser, a document shows.

The two men discussed a wide variety of topics in emails, including a potential meeting between Chinese officials and executives of the nation’s largest bank, business deals that Mr. Staley was working on, a potential promotion for Mr. Staley and the fallout from the 2008 financial crisis, according to a document the bank prepared shortly after Mr. Epstein’s arrest in 2019 on federal sex-trafficking charges.

In one email, Mr. Staley bragged to Mr. Epstein about his New Year’s Eve 2011 plans: “I’m here in Brazil with three beautiful women. Have a happy new year.”

In another email exchange, according to the document, Mr. Staley wrote to Mr. Epstein in 2010: “Maybe they’re tracking u?? That was fun. Say hi to Snow White.” Mr. Epstein replied, “What character would you like next.” In 2009, Mr. Epstein sent Mr. Staley an email with a photo attachment “of a young woman wearing a revealing outfit in a modeling pose,” the document said.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Fortunately T2, I bought a physical copy of BEHOLD A PALE HORSE, 3, maybe 4 years ago. My logic was that if the internet goes down then a physical copy is needed. I think it's a 1st edition because it has no "Reprinted..." or "Edition...".
Copyright 1991
ISBN 0-929385-22-5
Publisher: Light Technology Publishing, Flagstaff, Arizona

My version has:

a) 17 chapters + Appendices A to G,

b) 534 pages + a foldout extra page containing names of those in:
CFR/TRILATERAL COMMISSION in 1987 from:
media
energy companies
FED
NSC
Govt depts
Banks
Universities
Military
House/Senate

Defense Science Board
Air Force Scientific advisory board
Army Science Board
Naval Research Advisory committee
Strategic Defense Initiative Advisory Committee
DOD-University Forum
JASON group

Chapter 17 starts on page 361 and finishes on page 380...title:
DOCUMENTATION: U.S. ARMY INTELLIGENCE CONNECTION WITH SATANIC CHURCH
edit on 19-6-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I almost fell of my sofa on reading this part of the Trillium article:

the red trillium is sometimes known as the Wakerobin because it blooms when the first robins make their appearance.

Yup... that's me... Wake dot dot dot.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   
SAY UNCLE

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   
For some reason stuck on scalar myself.

It suffices to say that, in thousands of experiments, Kaznacheyev demonstrated that almost any kind of cellular death and disease pattern could be electromagnetically transmitted.

Interesting hypothesis what if someone took your money with a promise of purchasing something then didn't purchase squat, you ask about it and they say they sent it to someone else who needed it more. Lose all records mysteriously.
kinda long

edit on 2023/6/19 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Just because it's needed sometimes.

Q-Uncle There was only one post.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 310b06 No.5523617 📁
Mar 5 2019 16:26:29 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Listen carefully ref re: proof v evidence.
[D] party con.
Define 'evidence'.
noun
1. the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.
"the study finds little evidence of overt discrimination"
synonyms: [proof], confirmation, verification, substantiation, corroboration, affirmation, authentication, attestation, documentation; Define 'proof'.
noun
1. [evidence] or argument establishing or helping to establish a fact or the truth of a statement.
"you will be asked to give proof of your identity"
synonyms: evidence, verification, corroboration, authentication, confirmation, certification, validation, attestation, demonstration, substantiation, witness, testament;
PROOF = EVIDENCE?
Listen to the clip again re: proof & evidence.
Define 'brainwashing'.
The TRUTH is RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.
Think for yourself!
Q

I'm not sure why you two posted what you did, but in Q-2971 (posted above) is a reminder that we are more than a disinformation campaign, and instead should be viewed as a magnifying glass dissecting the propaganda that is put out there in order to find out the purpose of that messaging in an attempt to reveal the truth to the people who are becoming aware of the world we live in.

Without people willing to help those who are waking up to the world, violence might get spawned. Ted Kazansky is an example of a person who woke up without any constructive directions. We're here to not just figure out what's going on, but also to highlight that a community of people exist that also are piecing the truth together. If we existed back in the 1970s, then more people would have joined in to expose the truth, and less people would have died out of fear from learning the truth and feeling alone about it.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Weird news morning.

Federal charges filed against Hunter for gun and taxes. (He will plead guilty to 3 charges)

Billionaire Hamish Harding is missing after he took an excursion aboard a tourist submarine to the titanic wreckage. The sun lost contact 1hr 45min into the journey which would descend to over 2 miles deep.

The establishment is going ballistic on twitter for days now about the Rohan and RFK debate challenge to Hotez. Hotez has now tweeted more in 48hrs than the last 6 months combined.

Former Israeli PM announced that he helped broker a cease fire between Russia and Ukraine that the west denied. Boris Johnson then flew to visit and cemented the nullification of that.

It’s becoming more apparent that Milley and Nuland are directing the trajectory of the Ukraine front.

Midwest and Plains Equity Assistance center (MAP, ironic ehh) was caught on a live zoom call, ways to hide kids transitioning from parents. Featuring teachers in the Midwest openly discussing how they will “subvert republican laws”

Bret Baier attempted to bully trump in an interview…amazing that no other candidate will feature such tough questioning from an interview.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: G005E
Weird news morning.

Federal charges filed against Hunter for gun and taxes. (He will plead guilty to 3 charges)

This was interesting,

Hunter Biden, the son of President Joe Biden, has agreed to plead guilty to a pair of tax-related misdemeanors as part of a deal that would potentially end a politically fraught and yearslong probe into his personal and professional life, according to court documents filed Tuesday.

Under an agreement negotiated with the U.S. attorney's office in Delaware, the younger Biden, 53, will acknowledge his failure to pay taxes on income he received in 2017 and 2018. In exchange, prosecutors will recommend probation, meaning he will likely avoid prison time.

The agreement also includes what is known as a pretrial diversion for one felony count related to illegal possession of a firearm, which would not require Hunter Biden to submit a plea on that charge and stipulates that prosecutors would agree to drop it if he adheres to certain terms over a specified period of time.

If a federal judge accepts the deal, Tuesday's development would mark the conclusion of an investigation that has dogged not only Hunter Biden, but also his father, whose political foes have latched onto the younger Biden's overseas business dealings to level allegations depicting the entire Biden family as corrupt.

That last part is the most interesting part. Let me highlight it again:

If a federal judge accepts the deal, Tuesday's development would mark the conclusion of an investigation that has dogged not only Hunter Biden, but also his father, whose political foes have latched onto the younger Biden's overseas business dealings to level allegations depicting the entire Biden family as corrupt.

So, while this is being reported as a done deal, the truth is that the Judge hasn't made a ruling yet. This all reminds me of how George HW Bush was placed under house arrest, and nobody knew anything about it. Right now, if Hunter was sent to prison (like any other adult would be), no one will know about since this currently reported story will be the one the media will focus on.

Though, I bet AG Garland has already threatened the presiding Judge with something or other via orders from Joe Biden. Hopefully this Judge will just expose that. I'm not going to hold my breath though.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Rel, thank you for looking at the original.

I'm looking at my book and it only has 16 chapters so my suspicion was correct. Chapter 16 in my book is "Documentation: U.S. Army intelligence Connection With satanic Church." This chapter starts on page 295.

So one of the other chapters is missing. Here is the list of chapters that I have.
Chapter 1- Silent weapons for Quiet Wars -Page 35.
Chapter 2- Secret Societies and The New World Order.- Page 67.
Chapter 3- Oath of Initiation of an Unidentified Secret Order- Page 99.
Chapter 4- Secret Treaty of Verona- Page 103.
Chapter 5- Goodbye U.S.A., Hello New World Order- Page 109.
Chapter 6- H.R. 4079 & FEMA - Page 121.
Chapter 7- Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1988- Page 151.
Chapter 8- Are the Sheep Ready to shear?- Page 159.
Chapter 9- Anatomy of an Alliance- Page 163.
Chapter 10- Lessons from Lithuania- Page 179.
Chapter 11- Coup de Grace- Page 183.
Chapter 12- The Secret Government- Page 195.
Chapter 13- Treason in High Places- Page 239.
Chapter 14- A proposed Constitution Model for the Newstates of America.- Page 251
Chapter 15- The Story of Johnathon May- Page 267.
Chapter 16- Documentation U.S. Army Intelligence Connection With Satanic Church- Page 295.

My book also has Appendix A-G spanning Pages 315-434.
I went through the book and verified that the chapters and page numbers line up. So which chapter is missing?

It must be linked to this plandemic since the book was revised in 2020, just in time. Same publisher.

What does the cover of your book look like? Can you post a link to it since for some reason I'm being blocked. The cover art for this book was done by Joanna Heikens.

This indeed could be the smoking gun evidence that this was planned for certain.

When I was in London I did visit a bookstore and it was very interesting that there were so many "conspiracy" books available. Meanwhile here they are MIA.
Also the book by Matt Hancock, Pandemic Diaries, is no longer being carried in store.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Can you share or is this too personal? This book arrived in a somewhat odd fashion. I try not to order any books from Amazon but it seems some books are really, really difficult to get hold of.
My oddness was that it arrived within hours of ordering. This has never happened, as in never before when ordering through them. Usually I wait days and sometimes a week. I don't know how Amazon can claim something will be delivered quickly when 99% of the time it is a waiting game.
If this was health related product I would be concerned and would not want to be reliant upon them.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join