It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 391
<< 388  389  390    392  393  394 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Thank You So Much!!!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Wishing a Happy Birthday to you Ektar!
Birthday Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Emerald's getting feisty... I like it

edit on 20-3-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   

There's a whole lot of Gulfstreams flying over the east coast without call signs. Never seen this before! Plus alot of Army Helos.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader

There's a whole lot of Gulfstreams flying over the east coast without call signs. Never seen this before! Plus alot of Army Helos.

It's Spring break, they're probably just checking out all the eye candy.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

A slight revision to the title of the article-

After "expected" delays AG's office to release initial timeline of Lah ai na's fire "April 17"

That fire started 8/8 so that got me wondering why the delay until April 17?

April 17- International Bat Appreciation Day.

President Trump-I am Batman

He said this on August 17, 2015 to a 9 year old boy. 9= September-Bill Gates most important month. The month I believe was the initial release of Covid, since it takes time for the spread. The fire was August 8th so that is a difference of 9.

Looking at Ku posts dated April 17- Hawaii is specifically mentioned.

#3984 10:19:12 No [88]32975
Greetings from Maryland, DC, Hawaii and beyond.
WWG1WGA!!!

#3985 10:25:34 No [88]33085
Picture of a corn harvest.

Possibly the Lahaina people who were harvested?

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Carrying on with this train of thought.

What about May 17? Two stand out to me.

May 17- Endangered Species Day

National Pizza Party Day

June 17-June 17, 2017 Portugal wildfires

July 17-National Hotdog Day

August 17- Aside from President Trump announcing he is Batman- National Immunization Month

August 17 Ku #4621

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Been a bit of that going on outside my bedroom window this morning.
One plane that came over was one of those transporter planes, it was so low it was just above my neighbours roof! It was banking a little and it's wing was behind my neighbours roof! So, I dived off my bed to look as I thought it was heading to make an emergency landing..... the engine was making that landing noise.
There were helicopters before that.
I live in the middle of the countryside here in UK and there's been a lot of 'flights' over past few months.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Robert F Kennedy Tweet

I can't say that I am surprised but at least we have some details about Monica Bertagnolli's level of compliance to her boss Pfizer. She is someone we should keep track of.

CDC sends out new health alert over measles vaccination

They must not have like the Brownstone article from yesterday.

Kanekoa the Great- Not so fast Peter Hotez

Quite the cast of characters. "It is crucial to examine the mounting connections between Peter Hotez, Fauci, Jiang, Du and Yusen with the Chinese Military scientists, the Wuhan Institute of Virology, the suspicious furan cleavage site." Not to exclude Bat Lady, Ralph Baric and Peter Daszak of course.

Just to pull this out "During a Feb 2021 interview, Hotez discussed their collaboration, stating ' About 10 years ago, we got approached by a group at the New York Blood Center led by Shibo Jeng and Lanying Du that had a pretty good idea for coronavirus vaccines."

There are really big problems with these subgrants- the grants act like a front man while funds are leaked out via these backdoor subgrants and then Fauci and friends can try and assert plausible deniability.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Th e shoot out

I wonder what he has in the safe?

James OKeefe - Inside the Pentagon- Jason Beck

This was really cringe but now we can hear the woke ideology and strategy. No borders, no guns.

Me et Jason Beck

Well look at that- some serious ties to Chyna.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Wowzers-

China made syringes alert

Why would these Chinese syringe manufacturers change the dimension of the syringes? Couldn't possibly have anything to do with dosing errors increasing, especially when it comes to those "safe and effective" Covid jabs?

This smacks of more than mere incompetence-" If you only have syringes manufactured in China, then continue to use them...

I have a few burning questions- Why not recall them? How did they get imported without any inspections? Any tracking information on which hospitals and medical practices these plastic syringes were sold to? Any alerts issued?

Let me guess- the FDA will issue a warning letter , these companies will do zip and the FDA has no real enforcement power or boots on the ground in Chyna so they will continue to export them, with the FDA just monitoring the situation.

The Who's Who of the FDA

A "Clean House" is very important. Out they go...

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Eerie coincidence....

I saw two C-130 transporters flying VERY low over the next town to me today. Perhaps 75m.

I waited for the explosions after the bomb run, but no. The tourist trap remains.

Plus, a helicopter doing the same late last night. Rare. Also a few Mirage jets buzzing about in the daytime...not rare, they like the sunshine after lunch, tally ho!

Middle of nowhere in France and the nearest military/Airforce base is "Chateaubernard" near Cognac.

Something BIG is going down me thinks.
edit on 20/3/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

VOLFA 2024 Goes on until the 29th.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I've noticed something a little out of the ordinary these last few months.

I regularly check our local arrest records, and on several occasions I've noticed Hispanic males being identified as white, when they are very clearly Hispanic.

Today we have two Hispanic males, one has been identified as white and has an ICE hold, the other has been identified as Hispanic and has a Border Patrol hold.

This has me wondering, are Hispanic illegals being told to to identify themselves as white as some sort of illegal immigration strategy?

edit on 20-3-2024 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I looked up the C-130 transporters, it was just like that but to me it looked smaller than say our Hercules which we call the C-130, even that close. It had disappeared behind the trees by the time I'd jumped off my bed. That's how low it was!!
Rainbows
Jane
edit on pm35America/ChicagoWednesday2024-03-20T17:58:11-05:0005America/Chicago03000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

They're on to us.

Wanna run away with me?

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Rainbows,
Jane

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   

edit on 20-3-2024 by duncanagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Kim Runner

Trump had an 11:11 post on TS but it is now deleted. Tried to grab it but is gone. Anyone get it by chance?

something sniffy
a reply to: Thoughtful3
fraud

follow him immediately & show him some love for calling out NASA, the ISS, and their fraud in such an absolutely epic way
big sniff

edit on 2024/20/3 by Crazierfox because: Content

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 10:48 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 388  389  390    392  393  394 >>

join