It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 382
<< 379  380  381    383  384  385 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Noice catch care !!!

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Re: qalerts.app...

Maybe testimony from a Stealth Bomber named ROBERT HUR today?

HUR resigned from Govt yesterday, so he could be free to answer questions from James Jordan and James Comer's committee un-restricted, live on 3.12.2024 at 10am ET.

See it here: judiciary.house.gov...

Democrats are Nervous & Angry: www.the-independent.com...

-

Let's hope he doesn't get Arkancided....

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Re: qalerts.app...

Maybe testimony from a Stealth Bomber named ROBERT HUR today?

HUR resigned from Govt yesterday, so he could be free to answer questions from James Jordan and James Comer's committee un-restricted, live on 3.12.2024 at 10am ET.

See it here: judiciary.house.gov...

Democrats are Nervous & Angry: www.the-independent.com...

-

Two 2018 Deltas coming on March 15th from #945 and #946

Lots of BOOOOOOMS!

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I just wonder if Robert is descended from Ben.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Space Laser Demonstration UK showcase their ‘New’ Space Laser “It destroys targets with an intense beam of light”
Dragonfire

No proof it’s been trialed in Hawaii, Chile, Moscow or Texas yet though

a reply to: Thoughtful3
Canada is missing from the list of no proof, curious.

Reported In Australia: They Can’t Believe The Chemical ChlormequatIs Is Found In 80% Of Americans

www.nature.com...

Gates claimed it was saving 30 million lives, so the Danish government asked for the data, of which Gates had none…

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Space Laser Demonstration UK showcase their ‘New’ Space Laser “It destroys targets with an intense beam of light”
Dragonfire

If the UK has it, so does the US.....and no doubt China, thanks to Joe's love of money and power.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The main whistle blower in the Boeing investication was found dead in his truck from 'self-inflicted' wounds.
Funny how that happens so often.....

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Boeing is also being targeted by the media for issues that have to do with the purchasers of the planes and not the manufacturers. I smell Chinese involvement to try and disparage Boeing. I'm willing to bet that the new Chinese Aircraft company is behind these attacks, and that COMAC will be trying to get an Airforce-1 contract before Biden leaves the White House.

I'm not saying that they will, but I am saying that they will try. I bet Barnett didn't just have information of wrong doing by Boeing but, and I believe this is what might have gotten him killed, the names of the people that did the wrong doing. If we can get that original list we can see how many of them where on the payroll of the Chinese.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Speaking of Hur, this is mind blowing. At this point there is so much evidence...what more do they need?

Special Council Robert Hur confirms Biden did give classified files to ghost writer of his $8 million dollar book who then destroyed the evidence

$15 mm + more [personally declared]
What an amazing coincidence [think yesterday's drop]
Disguised under book deals?

#4886, #3383

Mark Zwonitzer- ghost writer

This reminds me of a movie-

The Ghost Writer

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Something else from this morning we shouldn't over look.

A top Biden White House official has bullied and verbally sexually harassed colleagues over more than a decade, The Post has learned — but is considered “untouchable” because first lady Jill Biden regards him as her “work husband.”

Anthony Bernal, whose status as the first lady’s top aide grants him enormous clout in both White House operations and Democratic politics, has repeatedly speculated in the workplace about the penis size of colleagues, according to three sources with firsthand knowledge.

Two sources said Bernal, 50, shared with them a theory that the size of a person’s thumb corresponds to that of their genitalia — citing the hypothesis both at the White House and in prior roles during President Biden’s campaign and vice presidency under President Barack Obama.

“It is to make people uncomfortable and to have power over them,” said one source who told The Post they heard Bernal make the crude remarks over several years while they worked together.

“It is Me Too — classic Me Too,” the source added.

So on top of his own sexual assault issues (Seen Here) and his dog biting issues (Seen Here) not to mention that weird story about him back in 2014 (Seen Here)

I could go off on the whole Ashley's Diary thing or Hunters laptop, but I think we can all see that the Biden family as a whole has zero ethical understandings, nor do they seem to care. With the testimony from the Hur hearing today should he be relieved of his position if for no other reason than loss of candor and public safety?

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   

That Ghostwriter destroyed the evidence after he learned that a Special Council was going to be investigating the classified evidence. So, it wasn't just that he destroyed evidence, but instead he only did it as an obstruction to the investigation. I have to wonder if "The Big Guy" didn't make a phone call to him to tell him to do that.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

I've been looking into Chlormequatis. There is more to this as usual.

The EPA has been trying to get approval for the use of this pesticide on grain crops [April [26], 2023] but have been facing some serious resistance.
But they did figure out a go around. Since 2018 the EPA has allowed Chlormequat on imported grains- which Canada and the EU have allowed.
Looking at this through the depopulation lens, the EPA in 2020, while we were all somewhat distracted, increased the permissable amount of the chemical.

This is where Scott Gottlieb comes in. He was the [23rd] Commissioner of the FDA from May 11, 2017- April 5, 2019. After which he joined the Pfizer board. He seems to not like people much.
I wonder how much he was paid?

EPA Proposal to Allow Use of Chlormequat For Grains

Fertility Issues

FDA Commissioners

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Thanks, I meant to dig into it more. In this case, I wonder what happened to him henceforth. Pharrell seems like another one from the same "batch"

Largest Muslim nation in the world...

ibid

edit on 777Vpm12America/ChicagoTue, 12 Mar 2024 12:12:48 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

That could be but they have been able to retrieve the evidence. If I was him I would be concerned about my well being.
We have the Boeing whistleblower suicided yesterday and this reveal was yesterday. Coincidence/warning?

Blackrock stake in Boeing

But then again they seem to have a foot in all the major companies.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Something to think about. Back in 2014 Statisticians that were researching global population growth had speculated that the amount of people on the Earth was beginning to reduce itself due to global trends, and that a seeable reduction (or a noticeable loss) would be seen in or around the mid 2020s. This thought was going to be from both raising elderly deaths due to age related issues, and reduced births due to economic concerns. Covid wasn't part of this equation since it wasn't a general piece of public knowledge at the time.

On top of this we have this giant issue with countries around the world lying about how many people they really do have (China being the worst at this). I don't understand why countries would implement an active exercise in reducing their populations, unless the population reduction isn't for real use, but as a way to explain why the actual numbers of the world's population is much small er than has been reported all these years. You know, "use a lie to cover a lie" mentality.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Mike Lindell- Supreme Court time

After 3 years of fighting through the court system they are finally going to file with the Supreme Court over election irregularities.

March 14th.

Delta March 14
Not big enough to pull headlines/news away.
Think days.

"But the law allows the introduction of additional evidence because the case was dismissed on standing. This new evidence is the most EXPLOSIVE EVER. The whole world can see it March 14 when it is filed with the Supreme Court."

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Mike Lindell Update

The Supreme Court filing was moved from Friday, March 15 to Thursday March 14th.
I looked over the deltas for March 15 and #2647 with the watch and pen- the time is 14 minutes after 3. Could that be connected to this?
For the news to get out it will just be a matter of time. Can the supreme Court refuse to take up the case?

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3

Mike Lindell Update

Can the supreme Court refuse to take up the case?

I had to look it up; I sure hope they're willing to hear this one, as it may be our last chance at beginning to fix the electoral system!

The Supreme Court's decision to review a particular case is discretionary. Thus, the Court generally is not required to review a case. Every year, the Supreme Court receives about 10,000 petitions for certiorari but only hears about 80 cases. The Justices take a vote on whether to hear a particular case.

The SCOTUS gets between 7,000-10,000 pqtitions a year and only hears about 80.

[www.findlaw.com...]
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I knew it but was scared I would forget...lol.

top topics

<< 379  380  381    383  384  385 >>

join