It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: UberL33t

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

hall of secrets?

Grand Egyptian Museum set to be completed in coming months

a reply to: Thoughtful2

eerie eye

bureau to disclose information from a laptop belonging to Seth Rich
If the judge refuses, the FBI has asked for a delay of 66 years.

edit on 2023/6/17 by CrazyFox because:
flattening the curve

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Just to add to your post about Obama
The Axe Files with Obama episode 538

At the :335:47 mark Obama reveals the plan.
Following the thought process Obama was the "most recorded, filmed, photographed human in history, which is a kind of weird thing." This means that there is a mountain of material to do deepfakes.

He's setting the stage for the upcoming photo that he can point his finger to it and claim I told you so- it's a deep fake. There are probably other compromising photos as well.

Watch the water- He does provide a solution- watermarks or digital fingerprints.

When we're done with he'll claim Kenyan citizenship as a
way to escape.

It's interesting in this interview he even admits the system is rigged but brushes that aside with well there are no laws in place to prosecute any one. What a lame excuse.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

That is creepy!

I wonder what Bill Gates is up to while in China.
Gatesnotes Visiting China

Aside from being BF with Xi he goes on about the Global Health Drug Discovery institute that he helped to established. That was 6 years ago. Now he is extending the relationship for another 5 years. Quick math calculation 6+5=11.

I wasn't aware of this factoid- China also has a crop genebank. Up to bat next- rice.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Totally.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Yawn.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I've been trying to tackle this post
The Harvest [crop] has been prepared and will soon be delivered
to the public for consumption.
A Higher Loyalty [Y]
Hunters become the Hunted.
Treason
Sedition
How do you remove a liability?
Six o'clock can be dangerous.
Family proud?

Looking at this from a different prospective- more literal.
Bill Gates has a unhealthy focus on farms and the food supply and non of it has to do with our health.
C= corn
r= rice
o= onions
p= potatoes
s= soybeans, sourgum
All crops that Billy is growing or heavily invested in via the Gates Foundation.

Y is the 23rd letter of the alphabet- another link to 23and me- GMO crops.

We saw how the new improved Gates corn was anything other than improved.
Now they are honing in on rice.

Watch the water or rather the lack of it.
B%m Gates Foundation Funding for Dry Directed Seeded Rice

More...
Dry Directed Seed Collaboration

Hunting I will go, why am I not surprised?

Weed Management With Dry Directed Seeded Rice
Loads of weeds resulting in up to 50% yield loss.

Just consider the implications "the Indo-Gangetic plains of India are highly fertile and provide food security to nearly 40% of the country's population."

Combine this with the Lumpy Skin Disease attack on the cattle, this represents the perfect "starvation" plan.

Circling back to the NIH library-
Growing Obesity Problem

"We confirmed a novel association of rising obesity trends with increased corn product consumption that may be linked to the growing and ubiquitous presence of genetically modified [GM] or engineered [GE] corn in the human diet."

Just thinking outside the box but what better way to make it appear that people are well fed and that the GMO rice is working when in reality the harvest is reduced and the nutritional content is reduced. But people will look obese so it's all good.

6 o'clock? Looking at the flight path from Washington DC to Beijing it is a straight line.
Washington to Beijing

HLY- capital letters in the sentence "A Higher Loyalty [y]" HLY stands for Healthy Living Years.
Healthy Living Years

I can't imagine what his family can be thinking at this point.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Amuse has a new book out.
Lol.
Biden's Art of War: The Wisdom of Joe Tzu. Lol.
Amuse Tweet

Well Amazon is not, as in not amused.
Reddit

Can you imagine how much fun they can have with this? The inversion is priceless.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Now it makes sense.
Circling back to the Purchaser Agreement that was signed with Pfizer.
Peter McCullough Tweet

Scroll down to Ehden tweet reply.
"Pfizer in their manufacturing supply agreement for the Covid-19 jabs has stated that anyone who participated in their marketing and promotion activities [including non-Pfizer employees] will be part of the ABSOLUTE indemnity they received."

So everyone around these jabs may be let off the hook. That would explain why Rochelle Walensky looked so calm and Fauci as well. They are wandering around assuming that they will get off "Scott free".
Remember how Scott Gottlieb, while sitting on the Pfizer board, was marketing the Pfizer jab on CNN? And that is going to be okay? Anderson Cooper as well off the hook even though Pfizer is paying the bulk of his salary.

Then there are the government officials as well who mandated it. This was a bioweapon so I can't see how this agreement can hold up.
News flash- For some it will get to the point that it will not be safe to walk down the street.

The last line is concerning. Exactly what personal information was transferred to Pfizer? And by whom? Israel obviously but maybe other countries.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   
WHY? yi yi ya

Biden's plan to fix a broken border? Asylum seekers should remain in Canada

President Joe Biden's plan to fix a broken border just got the green light in Canada.

edit on 6172023 by MetalThunder because: why NOt

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2

Now it makes sense.
Circling back to the Purchaser Agreement that was signed with Pfizer.
Peter McCullough Tweet

Scroll down to Ehden tweet reply.
"Pfizer in their manufacturing supply agreement for the Covid-19 jabs has stated that anyone who participated in their marketing and promotion activities [including non-Pfizer employees] will be part of the ABSOLUTE indemnity they received."

So everyone around these jabs may be let off the hook. That would explain why Rochelle Walensky looked so calm and Fauci as well. They are wandering around assuming that they will get off "Scott free".
Remember how Scott Gottlieb, while sitting on the Pfizer board, was marketing the Pfizer jab on CNN? And that is going to be okay? Anderson Cooper as well off the hook even though Pfizer is paying the bulk of his salary.

Then there are the government officials as well who mandated it. This was a bioweapon so I can't see how this agreement can hold up.
News flash- For some it will get to the point that it will not be safe to walk down the street.

The last line is concerning. Exactly what personal information was transferred to Pfizer? And by whom? Israel obviously but maybe other countries.

Put DOWN your Phone and turn IT OFF

CDC Tracked Millions of Phones to See If Americans Followed COVID Lockdown Orders

Wakey Wakey ?

Get the feeling they don't care ?

General Statement - NOThing personal

edit on 6172023 by MetalThunder because: why NOt

edit on 6172023 by MetalThunder because: Claireification

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
FAST FORWARD

edit on 6172023 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA Mother F'r

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   
PSA
[3,,,2,,1,]

#FLY

edit on 6172023 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

PM4U

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well, I have to just go ahead and ask if anyone else has been feeling differently lately while exposed to sunlight? It sounds insane I know but, it’s been really strange and hard to ignore for the last couple weeks. I can’t say for certain the exact day but, I know it was before the Canadian wildfire hysteria.

I will explain in more detail once I can get to my laptop but, it just happened again and I wanted to make a quick note of it.
Sorry if typos

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   
BOE a Step Closer to Launching Digital Pound After Project Rosalind Study

The Bank of England is a step closer to launching its own digital currency after a yearlong project concluded the technology could support a “diverse range” of new ways to use money.

Project Rosalind, undertaken by the UK institution and the Bank for International Settlements, kicked off last year to identify how a so-called central bank digital currency, or CBDC, would work in practice and what benefits it might bring.

Central Banks Successfully Test Over 30 CBDC Use Cases, Including Offline Payments

A joint experiment by central banks has tested ways to connect monetary authorities and the private sector to facilitate retail digital currency payments, according to a new report released on Friday.
The experiment saw the London Innovation hub of the Bank for International Settlements – which groups the world’s central banks – and the Bank of England develop 33 application programming interface (API) functionalities to test more than 30 central bank digital currency (CBDC) use cases, including offline payments.

The Bank of England is currently consulting on a digital pound, which it has said will likely be needed in the future. The bank set out in its consultation that it would host the centralized ledger and the application programming interface (API) for a potential digital pound. The API would allow private sector firms to access the ledger and provide services such as automated payments.

Blockchain network Quant announced its role as part of the vendor team for Project Rosalind on Friday. In a press statement shared with CoinDesk, Quant said it had partnered with digital solutions platform UST on the project, "with Quant providing the underlying infrastructure and blockchain platform, secure smart contracts and interoperability of central bank ledgers, and UST building the frontend Rosalind API layer."

www.google.com... ments/%3foutputType=amp

Chainlink (LINK) can now be integrated with big names, Blockchain projects to become easier with Quant Network’s (QNT) innovations, while TMS Network (TMSN) brings new functionalities in trading

Chainlink’s (LINK) integration with major digital services, Quant’s (QNT) advancements in blockchain integration with Avalanche, and TMS Network’s (TMSN) innovative functionalities in trading are all major developments in the cryptocurrency industry.

www.newsbtc.com... ks-qnt-innovations-while-tms-network-tmsn-brings-new-functionalities-in-tradi/
edit on 17-6-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   
A recession is ‘at our doorstep,’ but investors are falling for a goldilocks scenario, Wells Fargo says. It ‘isn’t going to end all that well’

Much of the manufacturing sector of the economy is already in recessionary territory,” Cronk told reporters at a midyear outlook presentation this week, pointing to the ISM manufacturing index, which showed that the sector contracted for the seventh consecutive month in May.

www.google.com...

Deutsche Bank’s top minds put U.S. recession chance near 100%—and say avoiding a hard landing would be ‘historically unprecedented’

The German multinational bank’s top research team believes Washington has sparked a boom-bust cycle that now is nearing its end stage. In its house view, the recession slated to arrive as soon as October is the inevitable consequence of a series of aggressive rate hikes designed to extinguish the very flames of inflation that policymakers ignited through their own actions during the COVID pandemic.

www.google.com...

Powell Wake-Up Call Means More Corporate Defaults:

America’s most leveraged companies got a painful reality check this week when Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell warned that a rate cut is still a couple of years away.

Companies will have to swallow higher borrowing costs for longer while finding a way to manage their liabilities. Rising funding costs increase the risk of defaults and distressed exchanges as firms struggle to adapt to a shrinking money supply.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   
ENJOY the SHOW

Future will Prove the PAST

TRUST

MARK

edit on 6172023 by MetalThunder because: challenge me

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

T2, re #750, a couple of thoughts:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 4bcc84 No.354139 📁
Feb 12 2018 15:15:20 (EST)
Our attack on big pharma came w/ a warning letter today.
Message received.
Response forthcoming.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes June 17th... today!

1) I had a gut feel that the post number might also be a government form number, like FBI 702s!

It appears it's an IRS form BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION TAX RETURN that has to be signed by one of the corporation's top officers; president, secretary etc.

It may be worth looking up these for each of the pharma corps. that made vaccines?

2) I believe when the post came out it was in response to an envelope of RICIN being sent to Ivana Trump's house... then shortly after a similar one was received in Obama's household?

Anywho, this got me thinking. Many posts have been borne out in future events MULTIPLE TIMES and I'm wondering if they're all supposed to be linked to, say, two events, or three. It would be interesting to know if there is a common multiple - as it means we could more easily identify which of them still have more tied events to come.

edit on 17-6-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   

T2, do you have another link for the INFORMED CONSENT pdf? The one you provided seems to have your C drive in the pathname so isn't accessible.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join