It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 295
<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Funny, I saw a Pfizer billboard

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Immunity covers everything asked of the witness on the stand. Them taking the fifth invalidates the plea agreement. idk if they can catch a contempt charge if the judge compels testimony and they refuse, but possibly.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Harvard President Claudine Gay plagiarized multiple sections of her Ph.D. thesis, violating Harvard's policies on academic integrity.

christopherrufo.com...
christopherrufo.com/p/is-claudine-gay-a-plagiarist

Gay published her dissertation, “Taking Charge: Black Electoral Success and the Redefinition of American Policies,” in 1997, as part of her doctorate in political science from Harvard. The paper deals with white-black political representation and racial attitudes. As evaluated under the university’s plagiarism policy, the paper contains at least three problematic patterns of usage and citation.

edit on 10-12-2023 by 777Vader because:

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   

For one school to have 15 students die within one year... That is really bad and sad.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 03:33 AM
link   
"Let me make this an absolute fact, the goal is world peace..."

Let there be Light

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   
qofficial.net has had a small update and has a link to a goggle drive folder:

drive.google.com...

It links to a folder called Little St James. Got some photos of the place, have not been through it all.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Big news- it's happening!

Novavax settles class action lawsuit over Covid vaccine for $47 million

Making false and misleading statements.

Novavax announces agreement with the Bill & Melinda Gates Medical research Institute to include Matrix-M -TM adjuvant as potential component in vaccine research.

This adjuvant is a key component of their Covid jab.

I have hunted everywhere for M&M and this may be it. The inverse would be WW- World Wide.

"The [M]atrix-[M] adjuvant is a key component of Novavax's Covid vaccines and it's development- stage vaccines including influenza + Covid+ influenza a+ Covid combined.

In addition the adjuvant is being used through partnerships in clinical and preclinical programs across the world in development of human and animal vaccines."

People had better stay clear of these new future cough "improved" jabs.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Rel we have something really strange.

Dan Scavino Tweet

Someone must have a sense of humor- or is it just a coincidence?

Today is December 11- Way back I was trying to sort out why Covid was called Covid 19. Really it should have been called Covid-20 because that was when the WHO declared it a plandemic on March 11, 2020.

I believe that they had to name it 19 because that would give them 11 years until the 2030 agenda.

Pfize r- BioNTech covid-19 jab given EUA December 11, 2020

Since it is the 11th today Netflix #1 show "Leave the World Behind" which was heavily influenced by the Obamas. The show is about a cyber attack and black out.

Obamas Involved with Netflix show Leave the World Behind.

Spoiler alert-
The ending of Leave the World Behind

There is some odd wording in this.

"Have a question or two [or 7]." 2017.
A flock of deer? Herd- heard?
"Rose didn't want to be like the drowning man."< perhaps alluding to the drowning of Obama's chef.
"She remained steadfast in her belief that danger was imminent."

Obama's term ended in 2017. #17.

Gematria Leave the World Behind
It's going to be biblical, These people are sick, December 17, Covid-19 vaccination.

I've been tracking the FDA, CDC and the WHO response to the plandemic and the majority of their actions revolved around the 11th and 17th. It is not a coincidence- there has been a very clear strategy being followed.

Edit to include that this Netflix show was released November 22, 2023. November=11, 22=11:11 < Mr. Pool post.

edit on 11-12-2023 by Thoughtful3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

We need another group huddle.

Circling back to the shedding issue.

First off we should look at Fauci's behavior. He apparently took the jabs [probably saline], took Paxlovid and caught Covid.
Did he really? The way this is worded "he tested positive" with one of those wildly accurate test kits.

Trust Us- Fauci tested positive for Covid and has mild symptoms

For sake of argument say he didn't catch it because along with development of the bioweapon they would have developed a cure or something protective. We never saw any of the main actors sick- we were told so. As you know I have trust issues and they are growing.
Now he is on the Speaker Series traveling the country and is lecturing at Georgetown University.

Fauci now a professor @ Georgetown University

He is in direct contact with people who believe in these jabs and most are probably on #7. He would know about the shedding issue so why is he not concerned??? I would wager that they have developed something to protect themselves.

Then there is jab enthusiast Billy "the Jabber" Gates traveling the world also coming into contacted with all kinds of people. He appears to not be the slightest bit concerned about shedding.

We need to use some very persuasive means to make them 'sing like birds' because there is no way that a narcissist like Fauci would endanger himself.

Hoppium is back on the menu. Since we have paid for the development of the bioweapon and they generously shared that with us they should be equally thrilled to provide us with the cure from the shedding.

We have been lied to...

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Phoenix

Re Hunter pleading the fifth in congressional committees because of the ongoing investigations:

There may be a trap set for him here...

If I remember correctly, one cannot utiliise the fifth on subject areas where one has pled to a deal?

Hunter DID plea to a deal on previous charges, though the judge then cancelled the deal - but how does the law work on this? Might he still have lost the right to the fifth because of the act of pleading to a deal... irrespective of whether the judge rejected the deal???

Possibly. Will know more on December 13th.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Having looked through the previously available drone pics of Little St. James, the new goog drive link set seem to be new pictures!

Some of you may remember the Arcade game video an anon created of Little St James... it showed a rabbit popping head up out of a roadside hole. That hole is visible in one of the new pics.

Two other observations:

a) The sundial clock has 6 o'clock TWICE on it... "Six o' clock can be dangerous." (#3599):

b) I didn't look through all the new pics but this was the only one I found with island visitors - Jack Dorsey on the right?

They seem to be filming something going on?

edit on 11-12-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

edit on 11-12-2023 by 777Vader because:

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Have any of you watched the movie Leave the World Behind , yet?

It's a new Netflix doomsday/end of the world/apocalypse themed movie. It's on the "most watched" list starring Julia Roberts, Ethan Hawke & Kevin Bacon. It seems to be chock full of symbology, numerology, Easter Eggs...the usual Rabbit hole/conspiracy type messaging. What's really interesting is it was produced by the Obamas. And apparently BO, himself, offered "major feedback"on the film:

Since concluding his presidency in 2017, Barack Obama has taken up a few hobbies. He’s written a bestselling memoir, signed a deal with Netflix to produce films and television series, and created Higher Ground, a production company co-led by his wife, Michelle. His latest gig? Providing notes on Sam Esmail’s latest film, Leave the World Behind.

According to Esmail, Obama thought the script was fairly close to how a crisis would actually pan out in the real world. In an interview with Vanity Fair, the director reflected on what it was like to receive that feedback. “I am writing what I think is fiction, for the most part, I’m trying to keep it as true to life as possible, but I’m exaggerating and dramatizing,” he said. “And to hear an ex-president say you’re off by a few details…I thought I was off by a lot! The fact that he said that scared the **** out of me.”

The former president and first lady signed on to executive produce Leave The World Behind last year. As part of the deal, Obama was able to share his perspective on the events that unfolded on screen. “He had a lot [of] notes about the characters and the empathy we would have for them,” Esmail said.

I thought you'd might like to check it out if you haven't already. Maybe see if you can pick out all the hidden details and piece them together. I noticed right away the use of color is an obvious symbol. Canadian Prepper posted a video and he did a pretty good job making a few connections. He found "666" in the first scene. I bet this thread can dive even deeper.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

He is in direct contact with people who believe in these jabs and most are probably on #7. He would know about the shedding issue so why is he not concerned??? I would wager that they have developed something to protect themselves.

Since day one I have firmly believed that this virus would not have been released without a working vaccine for the elite.

T3, did you hear the warning sirens before the Tennessee tornado hit never activated? Shades of Maui......?

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Things that make you go hmmmmm

SSDD

edit on 11-12-2023 by MetalThunder because: why NOt

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   

That bottom photo, seems to be something making them a little uncomfortable that they are watching/filming. Could be watching people having sex, could be something more Epstein Island orientated (fetish orientated), or it could be something else that is causing Dorsey and the Woman sitting a person away to be looking that way. I wonder who the five people are int he photo? If we Start at the person closest to us:
1 Dorsey
2 mystery person wearing sandals (everyone else is barefooted, but this one person is still wearing sandals on their feet)
3 mystery woman looking at phone
4 mystery blond showing last guy something on phone
5 guy filming event with glasses on forehead

Ok so not related to this post, I think this Hunter issue might be a key that opens doors not yet seen by the public (or even us to some extent).

But the reasons for the dramatic shift in Hunter Biden’s case are more unusual and troubling.

Under a nine-count indictment brought by special counsel David Weiss in Los Angeles last week, Biden faces new and far more serious charges for the very same conduct that was the subject of a favorable plea agreement in July. The deal would have required the president’s son to plead guilty to two misdemeanor tax violations while dismissing a gun charge if Biden could stay out of trouble for a year.

The collapse of that deal is one reason for the new charges against Biden. Sloppy lawyering on both sides resulted in an agreement that seemed to require the judge to decide whether to bring or dismiss the gun charges, a quintessentially executive function that could violate the separation of powers. She rightly balked, and the parties couldn’t put the pieces back together.

The important point is that the unwinding of the bargain had nothing to do with Biden. He was in effect an innocent bystander to the breakdown.

Biden’s second bad break was a function of the Department of Justice’s special counsel regulation and Atty. Gen. Merrick Garland’s determination to remain — and appear — apolitical.

Hunter Biden's legal team also said the gun charges should be dismissed because U.S. Department of Justice attorneys had signed a deal in June to not prosecute if the president's son abided by a diversion program. The court filings said the "sweeping immunity" of the diversion agreement would seem to prevent the government from pursuing the tax charges as well.

The diversion agreement allowed Hunter Biden to avoid a gun charge. In return, he had to comply with several conditions for two years, including not possessing a firearm, supervision by a U.S. probation officer, abstaining from alcohol or illegal drugs and submitting to drug testing.

That agreement, which Hunter Biden's attorneys said he continues to comply with, unraveled after U.S. District Court Judge Maryellen Noreika in Wilmington questioned it at a July hearing.

Following the collapse of the diversion agreement, U.S. Special Counsel David Weiss charged Hunter Biden with three criminal counts related to lying about his use of illegal drugs when he purchased a Colt Cobra handgun in 2018. Users of narcotics are banned from owning a firearm under a gun law.

Hunter Biden's legal team also said Weiss was unlawfully appointed and therefore the prosecution was not legally authorized.

Attorneys Abbe Lowell and Bartholomew Dalton requested that US District Judge Maryellen Noreika throw out the case, arguing in turn that the indictment violated a past agreement between the 53-year-old and the government, is based on an unconstitutional firearms statute and that Weiss was unlawfully appointed to special counsel status.

A fourth motion to dismiss claims the case is a “selective and vindictive prosecution” of the first son and “a breach of separation of powers” because Weiss “buckled under political pressure” from former President Donald Trump and congressional Republicans.

“After five years of a thorough (and what was and must continue to be a very expensive) investigation, U.S. Attorney David Weiss, a holdover from the Trump administration, decided to resolve the entire investigation of Mr. Biden through a Diversion Agreement concerning a firearm charge and a separate Plea Agreement to resolve tax-related misdemeanor charges,” the lawyers wrote.

Is the reason for keeping Hunter out of court about protecting Joe Biden, or is it to keep others from being exposed?

Lets all remember that Mitt Romney, Nancy Pelosi, and a few others have had long term business dealings with Hunter/Joe Biden with the typical extortion styled business model. One has to ask if the whole Uranium-1 deal was on the semi-up and up, or was it pushed through via the same method of extortion styled of business model. Maybe Putin needs to drop the data Russia has on these dealings.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Anti American and anti white propaganda specifically white males, while laughing at the regular joes left behind while the Elites go to their bunkers.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They are even laughing at the regular public disclosing their plans right in front of them based on 3 steps and why they are wanting us to fight with each other. Looks like they are prepping us for a quick 2 and 3 once step 1 comes to fruition how they causing race baiting, sexism baiting, religious baiting, and making different cultures crash with each other.

1. Isolation - The first step is disabling communications and transportation. In the events of Leave the World Behind this is carried out by the cyber attack that has left the phones and internet down, as well as the destruction of the ships, airplanes, and highway system.

2. Synchronized Chaos – The second step is terrorizing the populace with "covert attacks and misinformation." This is seen in Leave the World Behind by the loud, ear-piercing sounds that happen at random as well as the leaflets in various languages that imply one group/country's responsibility. A key pilar of this is that it would overwhelm weapon systems and leave them vulnerable while also forcing neighbors to turn on each other due to trusting no one.

3. Coup d'etat/Civil War/Collapse – The third step is the cherry on top of this bad pie. As G.H. explains it, this plan was considered the most cost-effective method to destroy a country because if it was already unstable enough then all the work would be down for you. This is witnessed in one of the last scenes as Amanda and Ruth look in horror watching bombs drop on New York City.

edit on 451231America/ChicagoMon, 11 Dec 2023 19:45:38 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Is there any significance to the colored benches (if they are benches)? Also not sure if this means anything,
the 2 different sixes are both on the pointed flames & appear to be perfectly aligned on flame tips & with
each other...being straight across they mirror...VI & IV, hope that made sense.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Anti American and anti white propaganda specifically white males, while laughing at the regular joes left behind while the Elites go to their bunkers.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You make it sound like a Disney movie.

I've heard a few psychologists use this term, and I think we should push it in the public mantra. "Sleepness" as opposed to "Wokeness" due to the fact that the people that push the whole "Woke" attitude seem to be living in a dreamland.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

That sun dial, if I'm not mistaken, is from Epstein Island. So to answer your question, Yes there is probably something occultish about the whole dial.

Hey, is that a Sun Dial, Moon Dial, or a bastardize version of both?

<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join