It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 293
<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Hunter Biden was arrested, photographed, and fingerprinted on gun related charges about 2 months ago, but not even the conservative media covered it.

Imagine if it was Donald Trump Jr, or Eric Trump.
😡

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

We have another variant on the loose.

HV.1 and JN.1

The HV.1 has been with us awhile and it still looks like HIV to me.

Since these people are sick-
JN.1 is descended from BA2.86.

WIKI BA2.86

The WHO declared this to be a mutation on August 17
but the nickname is of more interest- They are both named Pirola.

Definition of Pirola

But there is also an asteroid named Pirola. Looking at how this asteroid was named- After Pyrola also know as wintergreen, "a herbaceous plant mostly Evergreen."] Coincidence?

Pirola Wiki

Now the question is why JN.1?

Biblical John 1

"In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God.
The same was in the beginning with God."

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

You may need more than one red face for this one.

Dick Durbin has a plan

First they forced military servicemembers to take the dangerous jabs, harm many of them and those that refused were dishonorably discharged. Now we know why they forced the issue, a pathway for the illegal immigrants to gain citizenship.

Someone had earlier suggested that this might be what was planned and now we have proof. I remember at the start of this they claimed that these illegal immigrants would just pick crops. Ha.

What happens if they have to go into battle against their own country?

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel the Dan Scavino tweet showing President Trump riding that rocket - he has very pearly white teeth. Today is the 82nd Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day. He is holding a red ribbon over one eye.
With the fire coming from the back at least to me that is pointing towards the fire in Lahaina August 8, 2023.

UNBREAKABLE- This could be referencing the movie which involved a man surviving a train wreck- East Palestine train derailment disaster- February 3-- 23andMe. With that chemical spill one has to wonder about the impact going forward on genetics.

This just happens to be in the news.

Norfolk Southern to End Relocation Fund 1 year later

To be accurate that takes effect February 9, 2024 [February 9=11] [9+2+2+4=17]

MIGUE UFO RNIA- next up UFO's?

There is something happening with MIGUE- Japanese word for sea.

Watch the Water- Massive # of fish dead

They started releasing the radioactive waste water which might account for this.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
A start.

Illinoi s Bill Requiring Screening of Blood

"This law passed by Illinois House, aims to address growing public health concerns regarding the presence of mRNA vaccines components in the blood supply."

Hopefully other states will start to look follow.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
A start.

Illinoi s Bill Requiring Screening of Blood

"This law passed by Illinois House, aims to address growing public health concerns regarding the presence of mRNA vaccines components in the blood supply."

Your link gave me a really good laugh.....

However, the bill has also sparked some debate among medical professionals and public health experts. Some have raised questions about the necessity and practicality of such screenings, given the widespread use of mRNA vaccines and the rigorous safety evaluations they have undergone.

They need to replace the word 'rigorous' with 'lack of'.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

There is something happening with MIGUE- Japanese word for sea.

Watch the Water- Massive # of fish dead

They started releasing the radioactive waste water which might account for this.

Just checking out Japan's currents. But off the top of my head I'd be looking out into Pacific, not down the SE coast of Japan.
Yup, currents around Japan to hit northern coastline come down South from the North East in the Pacific, not heading up the coastline North. That's if you are talking about Fukushima.
I'd post the currents map, but no idea how.
rainbows
Jane
PS, current to hit North coast of Sapporo comes down from Russian island of Kamchatka Krai...

edit on pm122America/ChicagoThursday2023-12-07T14:12:58-06:0002America/Chicago12000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   

The legislation, passed by the Illinois House, aims to address growing public health concerns regarding the presence of mRNA vaccine components in the blood supply. The bill mandates that blood banks and donation centers implement screening processes to detect traces of mRNA vaccines in donated blood.
So what happens if the unv show residue ala shedding?

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Love FOB's cover of that song!!!!!!!!! Thank you.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crazierfox

The legislation, passed by the Illinois House, aims to address growing public health concerns regarding the presence of mRNA vaccine components in the blood supply. The bill mandates that blood banks and donation centers implement screening processes to detect traces of mRNA vaccines in donated blood.
So what happens if the unv show residue ala shedding?

Hopefully it means that it will be rejected, or at the very least people having elective surgeries will be informed it's tainted and be able to choose whether or not they wish to use it.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

And this happened.

Hunter Biden was indicted on nine tax charges in California on Thursday as a special counsel investigation into the business dealings of the president’s son intensifies against the backdrop of the looming 2024 election.

The new charges — three felonies and six misdemeanors — come in addition to federal firearms charges in Delaware alleging Hunter Biden broke a law against drug users having guns in 2018.

Hunter Biden “spent millions of dollars on an extravagant lifestyle rather than paying his tax bills,” special counsel David Weiss said in a statement. The charges are focused on at least $1.4 million in taxes he owed during between 2016 and 2019, a period where he has acknowledged struggling with addiction.

I believe that this will play into his testimony next week in front of Congress.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

So was this a "protective" indictment where Hunter can answer every question in front of Congressional committee with "I can't answer that question because there's ongoing legal investigation."

Seems this case while sounds serious on its face could play out the clock till after 2024 election or Republicans lose house majority with its one-member lead and Congressional investigations go Poof.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Still catching up...did you see this part in your Pirola Wiki?

(Unusually the Pirola has lent its name to a COVID-19 variant: BA.2.86.[21])

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Hunter might be able to claim the 5A as protection, but him trying to claim that "an on going investigation" crap excuse isn't going to fly given that the White House pushes that he isn't a governmental employee nor is he contractor with the government.

My bet is that he's going to lie and get caught, then have to face the music over it. Hell, I bet Joey-Joe will pardon Beau instead of Hunter.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

I've been wondering about the shedding issue as well. Just a theory but since it was not introduced as a jab perhaps it wanes over time. I suspect that they hadn't really perfected that part of the bioweapon because if they had we would have been in serious trouble.
The reason why I believe that may be the case is that we would have started to see the same adverse effects in the unjabbed population like blood clots, myocarditis ... and they would have taken advantage of that with their "misinformation" campaign.
We need to maintain the hoppium where we can get it.
-----
During the Pfizer clinical trials they made it mandatory that men engaging in sex had to use 2 forms of birth control. That has been completely ignored but it is another method of unintended inoculation. It would be interesting to see how the blood banks handle this.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   
In the End Only FAITH, HOPE & LOVE Remain = Full Control
The End = The Finnish = The New Beginning = The MISSION
They Need Humanity to Destroy Ourselves = A Mad World
Where is your Focus: Movie or Truth (LOVE Keeps No Records of Wrong)
Tell-A-Vision: Teaching Us the Consequences of Humanity's Choices
Tell-A-Vision: Showing Us How Humanity was Kept in the Dark
Find Peace = Heal = Listen to Your Heart = Trust Yourself = Freedom
"Humanity, God is here to Negotiate... Hell Loop Over and Over"
WE Make the Choice (Cause) to Break the Loop (Effect) = Like a Bell
Waiting for US to See & Understand the VVISSION = The Answer = 1 Way
Our Humanity = Comfort & Mercy = Raise Vibes = Break IT into 1000 Pieces
PEACE = the Prize & Forgiveness Means Everything 123

Strange waves rippled around the world, and nobody knows why

Putin and President Trump: Smiles and a Thumbs Up at Paris World War I Commemoration

Who would have thought?

edit on 8-12-2023 by brewtiger123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
SCABINO tweeting like a Trooper since midnight UTC... COMMS?

May have missed one.

The tweet with President Trump and the electrical vibes- Could this be referring to Bill Gates latest Venture Fund Breakthrough Energy?

Breakthrough Energy

In the first funding round he raised 1 billion, the second about the same and now for completion the third one is targeting for the same amount. This latest round seems to have some mission creep happening now including agriculture.

Gates aims for 3rd $1 billion

It could also be targeting China and it's grip on the solar panels and EV batteries along with our aging electric grid.

edit on Sun Dec 10 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I believe that your prediction about the next big health issue on the radar involving bacterial infections is on the horizon.

Moderna Chairman Noubar Afeyan's Prediction at the Advanced Tomorrow 2023 Summit- Singapore

"There will be other threats, for example, antibiotic- resistant bacteria, that this technology is not going to work for we have no good solutions for that right now. So if there's a MAJOR BACTERIAL OUTBREAK- THROUGH THE FOOD SYSTEM, THROUGH ANY OTHER MEANS, we'd be really gambling that we can come up with something quickly."

I just wonder what they are planning. Bill Gates has an unhealthy obsession over the food chain.

Brook Jackson brought this to our attention.

Alliance for mRNA Therapeutics and Vaccines

They are amassing their forces to normalize mRNA across the board as best in practice use.
----

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

The Daily Beagle- From the Underdog files- NIH Deletes Myocarditis Fatality Rate, Falsifies Date

They must be desperate to do something like this. More censorship "The key missing line is the one showing how harmful and deadly myocarditis is [it will still be in the book but the pre-print page has not changed in the last 30 year."]

The damage from these mRNA jabs - 20% mortality in the first year and a shocking 50% in 5 years.

Anyway this is why I have bought the first edition hard copies of books, newspaper, and magazines, they can't change them at will. I even kept all the original newspapers from when the plandemic started.

top topics

<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join