It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 12:23 AM
link   
God's Word Makes Fake News Powerless = The Law = TRUTH
Once You See the System of Control = FOCUS on Seeking Truth Within
God ALWAYS keeps his Promises = No One Above the Law = Test Your Truth
Unconditional Gift of Love patiently waiting for US to Accept = Know Truth
Enough is Enough = How much more proof... do you need?

Reconcile, Not Revenge = A Choice = Only One Path Leads to True Peace
Peace = the Prize & FORGIVENESS Means Everything

THE PROMISE = 2 Chronicles 7:14 = Cause & Effect = Cure Spreads WW
Peace = the Prize & FORGIVENESS Means Everything

edit on 6-12-2023 by brewtiger123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Interesting Kim DotCom tweet at 12:45 UTC:

Today marks 1700 days in prison for Julian Assange without trial for his journalistic work of exposing US and NATO war crimes.

The war criminals spent 0 days in prison.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Standing By

. Thank You
This is interesting 4921

the beginning?

So the proclamation of the NESARA GESARA Credit Card can be done through A.I. are presented with utmost credibility.

Nesara Gesara Credit Card

All I can say is hey man nice hat

edit on 2023/6/12 by Crazierfox because: Mrs Darko said it's ok

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Brain Storm 17

At the 1.12.55 mark they discuss 11.3. They did a Google Maps search of coordinates 11.3 seconds- it lines up with the Palace of Justice @ Nuremberg.
I tried to replicate it but I'm not really familiar with using coordinates. Maybe someone else can double check.

Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save and Spread (once 11.3 verifies as first marker).
Biggest advance drop on Pol.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Do you see this?

Travel Restrictions Urged Due to White Lung Syndrome

What do you believe Biden will do? I just can't imagine us going through this all over again.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Imagine if you will that the FDA tried to do something right and it was!
Shock...
Then they terminated it.

E & C Republicans Press FDA Over Inadequate Inspection of Drug Manufacturing in India & China

Broken by design. It is simply not possible to have this much go wrong by sheer incompetence.

And now China can arrest the FDA inspectors as well.

This brings up the issue of Moderna building a manufacturing plant for mRNA products there. No one can inspect and if they do no one will understand the processes.

Moderna Building mRNA manufacturing Facility in China

They are claiming it is for the domestic market. Since I have trust issues- China has not approved any mRNA jabs for their citizens and now that they see real world data they are suddenly going to pivot to them???

China is where we get most of our brand drugs and pharmaceutical compounds from. Pfizer also has a long standing relationship with China. If those mRNA jabs were so great why didn't China use them.

Another letter-
2 Year Delay to Meet Federal Court Order

Makes one wonder what they do with these letters.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Pentagon Asks Valisure, not the FDA to Make Sure Generic Drugs Are Safe

Seems trust issues are spreading.

"The U.S. DOD has asked independent drug manufacturer Valisure to help make sure generic medications given to servicemembers are safe, after the on-line pharmacy's methods have identified a number of contaminates and cancer causing chemicals in widely used drugs in recent years, before they were detected by federal regulators."

FDA is never going to accept this challenge to their authority. Fighting back...

"Despite the profound impact of Valisure has had in raising red flags about widely used drugs and consumer products, both the FDA and drug manufacturers have tried to push back against the company."

Of course the FDA has no problem making resources available to inspect Valisure labs.

What has changed at the DOD? They had no problem forcing an experimental mRNA jab on servicemembers but now they are worried about generics?

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

PM

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This might be more interesting than it seems.

Presidential contender Robert F. Kennedy Jr. admitted Tuesday he flew on late pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet twice, not just once as he previously claimed — and that his then-wife had a “relationship” with madam Ghislaine Maxwell.

The independent candidate opened up about his ties to the notorious perv after being asked by Fox News’ Jesse Watters during a discussion of his ethics.

Now for the interesting part,

On Tuesday night, Kennedy told Watters that the public should have a complete accounting of Epstein’s social and political connections, as outlined in his “little black book” of names and phone numbers of the rich, famous and powerful.

“I agree with you that all of this information should be released, and we should get real answers on what happened to Jeffrey Epstein and any of the high-level political people that he was involved with, all of that should be open to the public,” he said.

“It should absolutely be transparent, and I don’t see why any of those records would have any redactions in them,” he said.

“Why would we be hiding that from the American public?”

So, Kennedy is for full disclosure of the Epstein files? Sounds intriguing. Then the story brings this up from earlier,

Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) called on the Senate Judiciary Committee last month to issue a subpoena against Epstein’s estate, with the goal of obtaining a list of passengers who traveled aboard the convicted sex offender’s infamous plane.

“Given the numerous allegations of human trafficking and abuse surrounding Mr. Epstein, we’ve got to identify everyone who could have participated in his horrific conduct,” she claimed.

But she claimed last week that Committee Chairman Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) had blocked her request.

“What are the Democrats trying to hide?” she asked on X.

Blackburn went on to call Durbin’s actions a “sad day in the history of the prestigious Judiciary Committee.”

Well here you have Presidential candidate Kennedy stating that he did fly on Epstein's plane, but then you also have the exposure of the flight logs being blocked? Don't we all have free access to these flight logs though? Is there something I'm missing.

Also not related (as far as we know), another one is fleeing DC.

Former House Speaker Kevin McCarthy announced Wednesday that he will retire at the end of 2023, saying his “work is only getting started” in recruiting other Republicans to run for Congress.

McCarthy (R-Calif.), 58, wrote in a Wall Street Journal op-ed that 17 years after first running for office to serve California in the House, he had “decided to depart the House at the end of this year to serve America in new ways.”

There are way too many running from office to just think that it's business as usual.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3
....and the 'media' are still calling it a virus!!!! FFS!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Ooh, that's a noice find, T3!

They did a Google Maps search of coordinates 11.3 seconds- it lines up with the Palace of Justice @ Nuremberg.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Also not related (as far as we know), another one is fleeing DC.

That puts the Republican majority in jeopardy, so now everything going forward can be blamed on Democrats. Good cop, bad cop?

T3's trust issues don't hold a candle to mine when it comes to politicians and the games they play!....

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Let's review:
Q-1182

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d24602 No.1105264 📁
Apr 19 2018 17:03:58 (EST)
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d24602 No.1105115 📁
Apr 19 2018 16:54:59 (EST)
>>1105041
We have everything.
How can we use what we know?
How do you ‘legally’ inject/make public/use as evidence?
What are you witnessing unfold?
Trust the plan.
Q
>>1105115
EO.
Treason.
Update.
Read.
Study the EOs.
Follow the ‘pen’.
EOs post ‘pen’ pics.
Connect.
Learn.
SKY Event.
Q

and
Q-1328

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 9d52eb No.1361222 📁
May 10 2018 15:02:52 (EST)
Patriot.
1. a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion.
2. a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, especially of individual rights, against presumed interference by the federal government.
Traitor.
1. a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust [FOCUS].
2. a person who commits treason by betraying his or her country.
They want you DIVIDED.
DIVIDED you are WEAK.
TOGETHER you are STRONG.
There was no attempt to DIVIDE.
There was however a strategic move to REVEAL.
[Be careful who you follow]
Incorrect message translated [past] autists.
Correction made.
No names mentioned.
They revealed themselves.
Fake & False [incorrect] decodes removed/resolved.
Fake & False claims of an 'unknown' allowed access to classified sealed indictments removed/resolved.
Do not fall victim to con artists.
Use LOGIC.
Stay on point.
This is NOT about a single person.
This is NOT about fame, followers, or profiteering.
We, the PEOPLE.
We, the PEOPLE.
We, the PEOPLE.
THERE WILL COME A TIME THEY WILL NOT BE SAFE WALKING DOWN THE STREET.
We will not be held hostage.
SKY EVENT.
WWG1WGA.
Q+

Sky Event that's the focus we might want to think about.

A new preprint by respected meteor forecaster Jeremie Vaubaillon and colleagues urges sky watchers to be alert for a new southern hemisphere meteor shower in Dec. 2023. "We predict the birth of a new shower on Dec. 12, 2023, between 8:00 and 12:30 UT," the authors write. "The location of the radiant is close to the star λ-Sculptoris star, so a possible name for the shower is λ-Sculptorids." The source of the display, if it occurs, would be Comet 46P/Wirtanen.

LINKY to PDF

After examining the dynamics of comet 46P/Wirtanen and its associated meteoroid stream, we have shown that the orbit of the comet is stable enough for the time span considered here. Several past encounters with the Earth and the stream were found, but no observations were reported to our knowledge. This is probably due to the quite unusual ejection velocity needed to bring large particles to the Earth. We predict the birth of a new shower on December 12, 2023, between 8:00 and 12:30 UT. The exact time of the maximum depends on the considered size frequency distribution and may vary by a few hours.

So, on the 12th of December a new meteoroid shower will be viewable, and the next day,

House Republicans warned Hunter Biden’s legal team Wednesday the first son would be held in contempt of Congress if he dodges a subpoena to appear next week before the committee investigating his overseas business ventures.

Hunter attorney Abbe Lowell had pressed House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) Wednesday morning to hold a public hearing with the first son Dec. 13 — ignoring the panel’s demand for a deposition behind closed doors.

“Contrary to the assertions in your letter, there is no ‘choice’ for Mr. Biden to make; the subpoenas compel him to appear for a deposition on December 13,” Comer wrote hours later in his response to Lowell, a copy of which was obtained by The Post.

“If Mr. Biden does not appear for his deposition on December 13, 2023, the Committees will initiate contempt of Congress proceedings.”

-Q- (First Arrest)
Who want to bet that Hunter will have to be arrested?

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 01:28 AM
link   
SCABINO tweeting like a Trooper since midnight UTC... COMMS?

I don't have time to dig into the timestamps, deltas, gematria, posts but here they are:

May have missed one.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
a reply to: WeMustCare
Travel Restrictions Urged Due to White Lung Syndrome

If anyone is stressed about it, good Vitamin A levels is a start.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 06:16 AM
link   
The last pics doesn’t look like DJT

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: McTech2

no he reminds me more of Alec Baldwin

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

- I NEVER rode on Jeffrey Epsteins planes!
- OK I did once or twice, but it was a long time ago, and I NEVER went to his pedo-island
- OK I went to his Island a couple times, but it was just for business there were no girls there
- OK, there were girls there a couple times but I never did anything with them
- OK I only got a short back massage from a girl on his island one time

etc....etc....etc.....

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

A photo just emerged of Senate leader Chuck Schumer at the Jeffrey Epstein Island.. mouth kissing a little girl.

On Truth Social they say it's him, but who knows. Since so many authorities were involved with these pedo activities, everything is being covered up anyway.
😟

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join