It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Now to deal with Bill Gates who just happens to be holding the 20th anniversary of the Grand Challenges in Senegal.

Bill Gates comments at the Grand Challenges Summit.

It appears he doesn't really want us to be able to read this. There are some really eerie goals he discusses and usually none of it bodes well for us.

Just to highlight the most dangerous part first -

Imagine using the Covid-19 plandemic as a template, specifically the EUA to introduce new vaccines and therapeutics. The danger as we have seen is that the EUA provides the mechanism to circumvent the safety/testing requirements to ensure that the product is safe and effective.

"During Covid-19 the FDA issued Emergency Use Authorization and WHO issued Emergency Use Listings so drugs and vaccines could be used before going through the usual, complete development process."

"So I call on the WHO and other public health officials to make the emergency declaration needed to unlock additional regulatory pathways for some of the deadliest infectious diseases. I call on regulatory authorities to use them."

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Now a few words about Gates and mosquitoes.

What is Gene Drive

Still waiting for regulatory approval to release these DNA modified mosquitoes which no doubt frustrates him. The purpose is to collapse the mosquito population. From what I can see there has been no research or any consideration made as to what the impact will be to other species that consume mosquitoes.

Now for the weird part-

Focus on gut health for babies. Should babies be given probiotics?

Giving Your Babies Probiotics- Read This First

Since Billy funds the MSM what should appear today November [11] 17th?

WSJ article page A5- Discord Arises Over Treating Preemie Babies.

"FDA crackdown on probiotics leaves fewer tools to help protect infants guts."
The FDA is requiring Drs. to get approval before using them- the same ploy used during the plandemic. The FDA being really proactive forced Abbott and Infinant Health to stop selling them.

This is really, really strange. The FDA doesn't regulate the industry and there is no requirement for "rigorous testing and stringent manufacturing."

But, but "probiotic supporters say the FDA disregarded the evidence favoring probiotics for preterm babies, saying they likely save hundreds of infants for every one probiotic- caused infection, which can be treated with antibiotics."

The FDA has not exactly had our best health at the center of their mission. They are basing their decision one one infant death.

What is the FDA's real goal here- to gain control over the supplement market and then restrict its use? But then we have Billy around this issue as well.

Anyone have any ideas as to what is going on here.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It really is 17 today. More spicy revelations.

John Kerry Strikes Pro- China Deal Because of Climate Change

The unbelievable deal "accelerates the substitution for coal and oil and gas generation with green energy sources like wind and solar power."
Which is made in China.

"So basically writing an agreement that guarantees China a customer and guarantees their manufacturing sector decades of purchasing."

As for the Carbon Capture technology [5X5] it's dear to Gates and funded through Breakthrough Energy Ventures. And he's BF with President Xi.

Breakthrough Energy Ventures

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MoonlightBlues

Cherokee, my sincere condolences

Thank you

Looks like we're close to winding down yet another year. Has the time flown or does it stand still? I don't know...it seems to do both. I'm in this weird phantasmagorical (I had to look that up) sort of mind fog. It's been a challenging year (I'm sure that's an understatement for a lot of people).
A challenging near decade, actually lol

I'm anxious to see what 2024 brings

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Speaker Johnson has just made all of the January 6th tapes available.

Tweet

And the website where they are hosted:

J6 Tapes

edit on 11/17/2023 by Lakotas because: Update edited tweet

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Still waiting for regulatory approval to release these DNA modified mosquitoes which no doubt frustrates him. The purpose is to collapse the mosquito population. From what I can see there has been no research or any consideration made as to what the impact will be to other species that consume mosquitoes.

Yeah, I pretty sure that's how Zika came about.

I really don't think humans should be experimenting so wildly with genetic engineering, there's a lot of potential for things to go seriously wrong in ways humanity mat not be prepared for.

edit on 17-11-2023 by IndieA because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lakotas

edit on 17-11-2023 by 777Vader because:

originally posted by: Thoughtful3 It really is 17 today. More spicy revelations.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: McTech2

Awesome video! Thank you for that.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MoonlightBlues

That is a very interesting line of reasoning, especially if one considers that: 1) our DNA encodes the molecular computer (per se) that runs our biology, but also 2) has many (huge) spaces of so-called non-functional base pairs, representing the majority of the volume of our chromosomes, that may be being used to store information.

In this way, humans (and other organisms) would become the self-replicating information storage device.

The advantage to this is that we could lose everything of our current information age in the electronic and written realms, but the information stored in our DNA would be transferred biologically to future generations mostly intact.

There would be the inherent mutations with every cell division, but most of any information transferred to future generations like this would remain intact.

The bigger problem would be to decode information stored in this manner in the future, after civilization gets 'wiped out' again, and we go into another so-called stone age.

There is no guarantee that the postulated necessary molecular decode tech would develop again....

But ... who can say for certain that it hasn't already been discovered again and covered up in this current age?
edit on 17-11-2023 by Fowlerstoad because: typos blah

edit on 17-11-2023 by Fowlerstoad because: ..

edit on 17-11-2023 by Fowlerstoad because: ...

edit on 17-11-2023 by Fowlerstoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   

But ... who can say for certain that it hasn't already been discovered again and covered up in this current age?

a reply to: Fowlerstoad
That is definitely possible

The enzymes that function in cells to copy, cut and join DNA molecules were also exploited as key tools for revolutionary new techniques in molecular biology, including the cloning of genes and expression of their proteins, and mapping the location of genes on chromosomes. The ability to recreate the process of DNA replication artificially in the laboratory led to the development of two techniques that transformed biology: a manual DNA sequencing method in 1975 and, in 1985, the discovery of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR), whereby DNA sequences could be amplified a millionfold or more

DNA molecule consists of two long polynucleotide chains composed of four types of nucleotide subunits. Each of these chains is known as a DNA chain, or a DNA strand. Hydrogen bonds between the base portions of the nucleotides hold the two chains together

Raymond McCauley may go blind as he gets older.

He knows this because when he had his genetic code read, he found out that he was likely to get age-related macular degeneration (AMD).

The disease leaves the sufferer with a very narrow field of vision.

As head of bio-technology at the world's most futuristic learning institution, Singularity University, he found the news "burdensome" at first.

"I had never heard of AMD, I had no family history of it and in many ways it was the worst story you can get in genetic diagnosis, 'Here's something that you didn't know about which we can't do anything about,'" he says

edit on 2023/17/11 by Crazierfox because:

Other researchers, such as the biochemist Har Gobind Khorana at University of Wisconsin, extended Nirenberg's experiment by synthesizing artificial mRNAs with more complex sequences. For instance, in one experiment, Khorana generated a poly-UC (UCUCUCUCUC…) mRNA and added it to a cell-free system similar to Nirenberg's. The poly-UC mRNA that it was translated into polypeptides with an alternating pattern of serine and leucine amino acids. These and other results unambiguously confirmed that the genetic code was based on triplets, or codons. Today, we know that serine is encoded by the codon UCU, while leucine is encoded by CUC KHHAAANNNN

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

twitter.com...
edit on 17-11-2023 by 777Vader because: WTF?

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   
How LOOPY

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox
Part 2 no Coincidences interesting data correlations with prior breakthroughs

China: Ministry Confirms First Bird Flu Death Was in 2003
it's not a plane

China confirmed that a soldier died of the A(H5N1) avian flu strain in 2003, two years before the country publicly acknowledged its first human infection, in a case that raised questions about Beijing’s ability to detect new emerging diseases

interesting link

Overall, the flu hit people in the United States earlier than usual during the 2003-2004 flu season, and lab tests showed evidence of a strain of the virus that's typically associated with more severe seasons. Taking a cue from the flue season just ending, experts say it's not too early to make a note for this fall: vaccination is the best protection against the flu and can prevent many illnesses and deaths. Even for people who come down with the flu after vaccination, the illness is generally less severe than in people who didn't get vaccinated03 - 04.

The 2012–2013 flu season was an epidemic flu season in the United States....By 7 January 2013, there were 15,000 cases of flu reported in the state of New York.[5] In the previous year's entire flu season, there were only 4,400 cases in the same region.[5] New York Governor Andrew Cuomo declared a Public Health Emergency, relaxing regulations as to whom pharmacists can immunize.

An H7N9 virus was first reported to have infected humans in March 2013, in China.[2] Cases continued to be reported throughout April and then dropped to only a few cases during the summer monthsTesting grounds?

WTH

In a mind-boggling world first, a team of biologists and security researchers have successfully infected a computer with a malicious program coded into a strand of DNA.

It sounds like science fiction, but I assure you it’s quite real — although you probably don’t have to worry about this particular threat vector any time soon. That said, the possibilities suggested by this project are equally fascinating and terrifying to contemplate.
not a good idea

edit on 2023/18/11 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crazierfox
How LOOPY

condition for the funding bill that has to pass the Treasury (which is unusual)…is that an announcement that Donald J Trump has passed. Conversely, if this announcement doesn’t happen, then government funding won’t pass!

@PapiTrumpo

just posted Psalms 23. Let’s prepare ourselves for whatever the outcometwitter.com...

edit on 2023/18/11 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Let's try and look at this a different way. The Trump family will not announce that President Trump has passed and therefore the funding bill won't go through. The government should not get one more cent until they start to work for us instead of every other country.

I'm going with "Trust the Plan."

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Major Advertizers Fleeing Twitter

Looks like the final push to shut down twitter but...

Elon Musk "Most of the major advertisers are the greatest oppressers of free speech."

Elon Musk Vows to File Thermonuclear Lawsuit

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Just a few words about the use of ventilators during the plandemic.

The Covid Ventilator Disaster

"In 2015, the New York Task Force on Life and Law created Ventilator Allocation guidelines in anticipation of an unpredictable and severe influenza pandemic.
The policy specifies that resources are allocated based on a patient's likelihood of survival, which, for adults, is determined by a three-step process."

Since when did ventilators become the go to for influenza?

New York State Demand for Ventilators

President Trump- "I don't believe you need 40,000 or 30,000 ventilators."

"You go into major hospitals sometimes, and they'll have 2 ventilators. And now, all of a sudden, they're saying can we order 30,000 ventilators."

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

W AY worse than I ever thought.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
DOJ is going to need more than 8 lawyers.

A Covid-19 Vaccine Reckoning is Coming for the DOJ over Federal Mandates

This Countermeasures and Injury Compensation Program is a sham tribunal- totally unaccountable. At this point it is a crime that only 6 jab injured have received some form of compensation. $2148 for serious adverse events is a disgrace.

Covid-19 Vaccine Injury Compensation

The total paid out to date is $17711- it all has to do with #'s. 17 mirror 71 and then there is the 11.

Link to how to file a claim is here.
* Must be filed within 1 year from the date of the jab- not from the date of the adverse reaction.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sky Event?
Pilot Warns of airline disaster industry due to Covid jabs

The percentage increase in the number of Mayday calls is alarming and we are not really hearing anything about this. Granted it should be on our radar since the WEF crowd would only allow the unjabbed to fly their planes.

"The revolving door avoiding responsibility that is familiar to those of us investigating vaccine injury."

For information purposes only-Fauci will be in Denver on Tuesday for the Speakers series. I can't imagine what more he has to say.

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join