It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 269
<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Next up to 'bat' Climate Change.

National Embarrassment: Key Stats Used in Biden Admin's Landmark Climate Report is Misleading

Must be 'new' math.

Critics- ignore population growth, increased assets and value, then swish around the numbers throwing in a bit of inflation adjustment and poof- Climate Change.

Eyes on- this 'Climate Change' [33] narrative is crucial for the next plandemic - we have a cast of characters lining up jabs for plandemics via GM Gates mosquitoes. It's the only way that they explain why we suddenly have outbreaks of Malaria, Dengue and the like. Couldn't possibly be linked to the GM mosquitoes.

----We have a link to the #100. The WHO has $100 million in their special contingency fund, then we have GAVI's 100 days to come up with a jab for the next plandemic along with The Global Pandemic Preparedness Summit.

Preventing the Next Plandemic

All to make us 'cough' safe and effective vaccines and therapeutics.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Does it surprise anyone that the place where people gather to discuss mystery, paranormal, anomalies, etc, has revealed itself to be one of the very things it was created to discuss?

Well played, irony.

a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
While we’re asking, where’s ETMN?!?!!

New name?

You ghosted my pm but I got on the BS anyway. I’ve already forgot the password again though. 😂

Also, I’ll never catch up on this thread. 6 years!!!

RIP Sabre, and Cherokee, my sincere condolences m, glad to see you still around.

I wondered about COM too.

And MTLaurl… hope folks are alright!

a reply to: dashen

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Might as well go on topic and get 20 posts…

Is Trump still alive or is the guy having fake debates with Biden on IG a clone?!??! Wish cranky would weigh in.

(The fake debate was weeks ago. Yes I’m so behind)

a reply to: MoonlightBlues

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Maybe it used to be similar to this “digital” age in ancient times and it lies dormant in our DNA (some dna, anyway) and that’s what is being activated.

Atlantis and stuff like that.

There’s alot of solar flares and stuff happening , I think they’re preparing for the current digital grid to go down, perhaps they have something in the works to replace it all when/if necessary, for those left after the chaos.

Does this thread still get esoteric or are we mostly vanilla politics?

😂 I miss the deep stuff

a reply to: nerbot

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If anyone ever decoded this entire Britney Spears fiasco, or Tupac hitting the news so much again, or the sudden obsession with Tswift and this football player, or any of the hidden messages from celebrity stuff happening lately? I’d love to read the posts. 😂

Cause it’s on my nerves but also got my curiosity up bc I know we used to always find a hidden Q meaning in there!!!

Also I forgot what even happens after 20 posts… so I dunno why I even care, they’ll come when they come…

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: McTech2

I'll look out for the link McTech2!

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoonlightBlues
Maybe it used to be similar to this “digital” age in ancient times and it lies dormant in our DNA (some dna, anyway) and that’s what is being activated.

I think you're right in some ways. We are bipolar by nature but have developed a Third Eye though a build up of thought complexity and frequency and some have learned how to use this as a new sense. A lot of wierdos spouting voodoo too but it's a start.

I hope we see the day soon when a "Voight-Kampff" test is commonplace to be allowed to be considered "A HUMAN BEING". Perhaps an "anti-bot" version online first?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I'm not totally sure if this was a real accident, or an accident as messaging (like the Train vs Dumpster the GOP train had years back).

Acommuter train crashed into snow-removal equipment in Chicago on Thursday, injuring at least 23 people, three of them critically.

The Chicago Transit Authority Yellow Line train collided with the equipment near the Howard Station on the north side of the city, according to the Chicago Fire Department.

Chicago, could be pointing at Obama. 23, Pain?

cont.

Of the 38 people on board the train, 23 were taken to local hospitals and 15 refused treatment. Three of those hospitalized were in critical condition.

then there is this quote that made me wonder if an announcement will be made about a persons death soon.

“I just heard like a horrible boom sound,” passenger Shayla Smith told the Chicago Sun-Times. “It felt like we’re gonna tip over and I was wondering what’s going on? My body shivered.”
Smith, who had been on her way to work, said she had just boarded a Purple Line train when she heard the collision at the Howard station. Passengers on her train began screaming, and she saw an elderly woman nearly fall out of her seat, she told the newspaper.

Could this be messaging? It certainly smells like it is to me. Now I don't want to throw ideas out there, but if this is messaging, then I have an idea what might be going down. If not, well then it's just an accident that could have been avoided by people taking time to see what was going on.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

They use tech to replicate what humans can do naturally...
using OUR lack of knowledge about any of it against US

MM asks Christ, “So, now, Lord, does a person who sees a vision see it with the soul or with the spirit?”

Put One Foot in Front of the Other

edit on 17-11-2023 by brewtiger123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Link to Randal Carlson talking about
Plasmids...
A small group in the UK have developed an ‘emissions control device’ which promises to remove all emission from and combustion pro. Which can be retrofitted to all car engines, power stations, generators etc.
Only emissions from are oxygen.

I believe this to be a breakthrough technology one that is now being support and pushed maybe by white hats In the background.

Previously projects like this were “got rid of”

Im on a phone and new login and don’t have the ability to post this correctly.

m.youtube.com...

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

edit on 17-11-2023 by McTech2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Cheers for the link McTech...

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   

m on a phone and new login and don’t have the ability to post this correctly.

you can go to Account Settings, scroll to the bottom and click the Desktop Version button.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Doh!
Thank you
a reply to: ORRED

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3
Doing some
light
[url=https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/health-risks-safety/radiation/everyday-things-emit-radiation/cell-phones-towers.html]reading[/url ]

“Numerous recent scientific publications have shown that EMF affects living organisms at levels well below most international and national guidelines. Effects include increased cancer risk, cellular stress, increase in harmful free radicals, genetic damages, structural and functional changes of the reproductive system, learning and memory deficits, neurological disorders, and negative impacts on general well-being in humans. Damage goes well beyond the human race, as there is growing evidence of harmful effects to both plant and animal life.”

Recently, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) warned that 5G interference could affect altitude readings on some jets, including interfering with altimeters, which measure how far above the ground a plane is flying. In 2020, the nonprofit Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics published research detailing how this interference could, in worst-case scenarios, lead to dangerous malfunctions[4]. The FAA has since established buffer zones around many airports to limit 5G activity.

‘I don't claim we need to be concerned about millimetre wave exposure,’ said Prof. Kuster. ‘But it's irresponsible to not have much data and expose large groups of people to these fields. So, there should be more investment into tests about this.’

Based on the available scientific evidence, there are no health risks from exposure to the low levels of radiofrequency EMF which people are exposed to from cell phones, cell phone towers, antennas and 5G devices.
. Whew getting worried thank jesus the ca gvt said it's safe

Way back remember discussing a cure by phone.
Wouldn't be easier to unlock telepathy from our DNA.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   

edit on 17-11-2023 by 777Vader because:

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Does Chicago currently have snow? Purple line- Dem color.

Transportation leads us to Pete Buttigieg.

Pete B in Ukraine to provide assistance to rebuild rail lines

"Buttigieg, who met with Ukraine officials to discuss the country's economic recovery and the impact of the war on its supply chain, particularly port and rail infrastructure.

Robert Marmer, the new advisor has connections to Afghanistan as well.

Meanwhile back here what is being done with our rail infrastructure?

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

CNN Exclusive- Grand Jury in California Investigating Hunter Biden

I have to admit my first impression was that this would be a bought and paid for investigation since it is taking place in the very heart of corruption.
However there may be another angle to consider. Friends that live in California are so asleep that they are not aware of anything at all about Hunter, James and Joe Biden's treasonous actions. In fact so asleep they are not aware that RFKJr is running as a presidential candidate.

This leaves me wondering if the purpose of holding it there is to bring this to the attention of Californians. Wakey, wakey time.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This may fall under "scare event'.

Goog is having a complete meltdown since results are changing rapidly.

Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm in hot water-

In the interest of national security Granholm invites the Chinese + Russian counterparts to tour the National Nuclear Security Administration site in Nevada

"Inviting Communist China + Russia to have a front row seat for our sensitive nuclear weapons tests will give them invaluable information on how to defeat our nuclear capabilities and improve their own."

<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join