It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Good to see you, too Cavv

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

President Trump's legal battle to be on the ballot

We have 3 states in play Michigan, Georgia and Colorado. I wonder what California is up to?

It looks like Michigan is trying to do an end run "A liberal-leaning advocacy group filed a lawsuit there in September seeking a court order prohibiting Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson from placing Trump's name on the ballot based on the 14 amendment."

The rebutal-
"To accomplish this they want the Secretary of State to violate her duties and exercise powers she does not have to keep President Trump's name off the ballot."

I can just see 12 months of fighting to keep his name on the ballot in different states. I'm amazed at President Trump's persistence considering the wolves have him circled in endless law suits which always fail.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Michigans AG decided not to decide - was not up to her she said - up to courts she says - dropped the matter - though in todays world sh'e'll just change her mind to get a headline

In the end all efforts will fail - ITs all about the repetition and bad press that the sheeple gobble up....brainwashing ... Sooner or later the coherent will outnumber the Sheeple

edit on 11America/Chicago30pmWednesday30030000001101 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
WRAY-RAY

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Guy, re POTUS45 contnued misspelling of RIG as RIGG, combined with RIGGING elections:

So RIGGING is another maritime law term?

Using LINES or CHAINS to control direction of their ship (via sails)?

I saw somewhere that there was also a historical event involving a Mr RIGG, at the centre of an election scandal? One playbook.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation
Yup.
A peculiar name I think I would remember well enough in my own studies. 😐

The pharmacist has to source his ingredients from the rainforest.

Then he conjures a synthetic to *put to market*

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I waited before posting this due to a lack of info.

The top Marine leader is in stable condition after his hospitalization Sunday, the Marine Corps said Wednesday.

Marine Commandant Gen. Eric Smith was hospitalized Sunday evening following what the Marine Corps called a “medical emergency.” With the commandant in the hospital and no Senate-confirmed assistant commandant, the senior Marine leader at Marine Corps headquarters, Lt. Gen. Karsten Heckl, started performing the duties of commandant.

The New York Times and the U.S. Naval Institute reported that Smith had experienced a heart attack, with the Times saying it occurred while Smith was running near his residence at Marine Barracks Washington.

Noah Gray, a spokesman for D.C. Fire and Emergency Medical Services, said in a statement Tuesday that emergency service personnel “responded to a cardiac arrest” near an intersection a block away from Smith’s residence at Marine Barracks Washington on Sunday at 4:58 p.m.

In a sudden cardiac arrest, which can occur after a heart attack, the heart stops beating, according to the American Heart Association.

This is a bit odd, in that after running in the Marine Corps marathon, he has a Heart Attack outside of his residency while on a lite jog. Was he a victim of that "Heart Attack Gun"? Was this a move by the Bidens to put Lt. Gen. Christopher Mahoney in charge of the Marines (In case anyone didn't know Mahoney was Bidens pick for the position for CMC)

What side is Tuberville on?

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Hi CT it's nice to see you. I am sorry to hear about Sabrechucker.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I've been thinking for a while about how to write this post. I guess I really just wanted to pay homage to the place where I met my friend...some of you remember him as Sabrechucker. 

Sabre and I started talking right here in the Q thread and, over time, an online acquaintanceship turned into a real life relationship. He became my friend...my best friend.

Nearly a year ago, Sabre made his transition from the earth realm to the other side of the veil. He passed suddenly, unexpectedly and much too soon. 

Some of you may remember Sabre mentioning he was a firefighter. In fact, I think it was his career that drew him to Q because as a first responder, he witnessed the horrors of human trafficking, first hand. He was totally committed to his job and fully invested in seeing justice served to those who profit from the suffering and death of innocents.

I know separation is an illusion 

Our bond is unbreakable 

We will see each other again

Until then...

Fly High, Angel

Peace be upon him in his heavenly place.
Happy Trails Sabre.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Great to see you again, cherokeetroy, yet I'm so sad to hear of sabrechucker's demise!

I remember him PMing me when 0311warrior had been updating us on the closing down of trafficking lanes.

Sabre had been heartbroken at finding childrens' burnt bodies in an ignited holding house; near the canadian border I think. The traffickers were evading being hunted down and had decided their odds were better if they just "destroyed all evidence".

I've blocked out most emotion throughout this process, in order to better function and fulfil responsibilities. However his recounting of that event was truly heartbreaking for me, as it patently was for him in his telling of the discovery.

Sabre was a stalwart support and advisor to me, as I grew into a role in this thread. I respected him highly and his part in this thread is documented for prosperity.

Rest In Peace Sabre.

I believe we have now lost 3 Q-knights over the life of this thread. It would be great if we could find some way of memorialising them?

Maybe it would be appropriate to build a meme similar to the C_A star wall; with their names added. Perhaps this could be added to the start page of each part of the thread dashen?

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Guy, this Real Raw News article, from Jan 1st, is relevant to Gen. Smith:

General Eric M. Smith, who took control of the White Hat partition of the U.S. military effective New Year’s Day, did not equivocate when he wrote “there are rats on the ship” in correspondence sent to White Hat commanders across all branches of the armed forces. Among his top priorities, he said, would be determining which officers adhered to the Constitution and which officers were secretly loyal to the criminal Biden regime.

There are also a couple of articles about the demands from Loyd Austin to Gen. Smith - which he rebuffed.

In summary Gen. Smith took over from Gen. Berger as head of the White Hats US military.

Now the question is whether Loyd Austin ordered Gen. Smith to be taken out... Or whether this is disinformation but allows Gen Charles Q Brown to step into the position?

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Here is my return gift courtesy of inger-lock hidden gems
From the intro link

Probably the most misunderstood and problematic of all terrestrial-based disc technology lies at the heart of the German disc programs that started with the birth of the NSDAP (Nazi Party) in 1920- a full 13 years before Adolf Hitler came to power as the leader of the Third Reich.
To fully comprehend the depth of these programs requires the knowledge that above all else the NSDAP was founded from the onset by the occult Thule (1917) and Vril (1919) Gesellschafts (Societies), and other occult groups like the DHvSS (Men of the Black Stone) that stretched back to the turn of the 20th century with the old German Order (a.k.a. Order of Teutons).

German Moon Base Alpha
The Germans landed on the Moon as early as probably 1942, utilizing their larger exo-atmospheric rocket saucers of the Miethe and Schriever type.
The Miethe rocket craft was built in diameters if 15 and 50 meters, and the Schriever Walter turbine powered craft was designed as an interplanetary exploration vehicle. 
It had a diameter of 60 meters, had 10 stories of crew compartments, and stood 45 meters high.
spoiler alert

UFO Documentary from Russia, amongst others about Nazi Bases in Antarctica (and much more) ... broadcasted in RUSSIAN MAINSTREAM MEDIA ... who can translate this?
This explosive documentary, is for EDUCATIONAL & CONSIDERATION purpose ONLY ... it CAN contain disinformation, please do your OWN checking. It is meant as a WARNING that a PART (!) of the UFOs could be very well Top Secret Manmade Suppressed Technology, using FREE ENERGY & Anti Gravity (or Electric Gravitics) Technology HIDDEN from public scrutiny.
not from another planet

This seems like something that is important

BREAKING: A Democrat Judge in Connecticut has OVERTURNED the results of the Mayoral Primary Election in Bridgeport and ordered a new election be held after bombshell video evidence of election fraud was found “The volume of ballots so mishandled is such that it calls the result of the primary election into serious doubt and leaves the court unable to determine the legitimate result of the primary,” Judge Clark wrote in his ruling, adding that the videos “are shocking to the court and should be shocking to all the parties.” Judges across the country now have a case to go off of when ruling in future mail-in ballot fraud cases In the thread below I will note all the critical moments from this MASSIVE story.eat their own

new video is 20 minutes long. It shows nine people making 24 drops into absentee ballot boxes across the city of Bridgeport - courtesy of Fox 61

Lotsa reading to do the inger is just one page of many
Somebody's beginning to show stuff?
]
edit on 2023/1/11 by Crazierfox because:

edit on Wed Nov 1 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix tags

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Wallach's methods would probably get him right again. He's probably missing an essential nutrient or has something in his diet that needs to be eliminated.

criticalhealthnews.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: modusponus2

NEW ARTICLE: ACTORS Dying suddenly - Matthew Perry (age 54), Tyler Christopher (age 50) are the most recent losses: 34 young Actors and Actresses who died suddenly in 2023 - many had autopsies done! Vast majority were forced to take COVID-19 Vaccines to get or keep a job linky

Getting closer, wonder if that is a marker of some sort.
Cover stories.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
Opt for 150 x 50 pixels and convert to PNG options here

Use the third option once uploaded and choosing for avatar.
😎

Idk how to make background pearly white anymore.

PM4U

edit on Wed Nov 1 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   

That is sad news.

RIP Sabrechucker.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That is actually how the Earth has been run, is by Maritime Law.
So the "rigging" comment in my opinion is legit and is pointing us towards how that all operates.
Watch some Jordan Maxwell videos for more info, or the one listed below.

He gives a brief explanation in these vids.
rumble.com...

rumble.com...

rumble.com...

edit on 1-11-2023 by RoxstarReborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I would say Austin. He is Sec of Def is he not?
If so, I seem to remember an EO Trump wrote regarding corrupt people and other entities and the freezing of their assets worldwide if they committed these crimes. He gave full power in that EO to the Sec of Defense to deal with that threat.
So is it possible Austin is a WH in disguise?
I've been wondering that for some time now.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoxstarReborn

That is actually how the Earth has been run, is by Maritime Law.
So the "rigging" comment in my opinion is legit and is pointing us towards how that all operates.
Watch some Jordan Maxwell videos for more info, or the one listed below.

He gives a brief explanation in these vids.
rumble.com...

rumble.com...

rumble.com...

Rigging is prep for direction change ?

Thats my feel atm.
edit on 2-11-2023 by AianawaQ1320 because: Mirror time

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 04:44 AM
link   
What it is YOU want to do that makes YOU the very BEST version of yourself?

Does staying focused on an endless cycle of "BREAKING NEWS" make us sick?
Can we now clearly see how messages can be manipulated to control a narrative?
Can we also see how we are being used to give a message its power?
How can we heal & clean our mirrors to see BEYOND face value?

Does TRUST allow us to shift our attention to healing?
What if the negative news is a controlled message by Gods people showing truth?
What if the final battles are within - overcoming a lifetime of brainwashing?
Can we go BEYOND face value, TRUST & FLIP THE SCRIPT - see a LOVE story
with humanity coming together with LOVE to save all - even those sleeping?

Dennis Quaid has a meltdown on set!

edit on 2-11-2023 by brewtiger123 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join