It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 232
<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Netanyahu in a pressor today.
“We are the people of the light, they are the people of darkness. "There is nothing more mysterious than blood. Paracelsus considered it a condensation of light. I believe that the Aryan, Hyperborean blood is that - but not the light of the Golden Sun, not of a galactic sun, but of the light of the Black Sun, of the Green Ray.”

Interesting he seems to be quoting portions of the Dead Sea scrolls and the war of the sons of light against the sons of darkness. As if he’s manifesting the millennial kingdom

Weird. We were just talking about green, black, and gold lions
edit on 25-10-2023 by Mavrik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
For all we know _GHOST_ might be hosting this whole site from a server on a shipping container in international waters over starlink.

Just a thought

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Mavrik

See, overdramatic alchemy.

Like I was saying.

so dramatic

Just do your job and let the rappers do the poetic speeches BIBI

The secret of alchemy and all the others is you are really doing the work on yourself. That's the hard part. After you have control of your own personal universe, the larger universe bends to the will.
edit on 25-10-2023 by dashenANON because: 🌌

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Big Pharma must be in a world of pain to do something like this.

Houston - October 25 Peter Hotez Day

Hotez is a big time vaccine shill. This is absurd. For them to do something like this there must be some serious pushback for the routine childhood vaccines. Pfizer- BioNTech and Moderna are in a world of pain now that the Covid revenue is drying up but if this lucrative area is hit as well- "down she goes."

For the first time I have been hearing adds on the radio urging parents to have their kiddos jabbed. Have you?
I did hear a Pfizer one that gave me a moment of pause- "Not all dangers come with warnings." They paired that with the RSV jab but as you know I have trust issues. Exactly what danger are they referring to?

Just wait until we have World ATS Day.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Ingersoll Lockwood (the author of the baron trump book, and the last president) died the year that the book “The Antichrist” was published. It was written by George Leonard Carey, Baron Carey of Clifton PC

His image of the Mickey watch, hourglass, and white rabbit elude to Michael Johnson being speaker.

x.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashenANON

The secret of alchemy and all the others is you are really doing the work on yourself. That's the hard part. After you have control of your own personal universe, the larger universe bends to the will.

And that’s the truly interesting part to me. Self growth, but it still seems that there are “Mappy” things there than im too stubborn to ignore lol

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

From my personal vantage point, it is the most challenging undertaking of the entire human experience. It's frustrating, it's painful, it's enlightening... it's power.

I envision a Rubik's Cube or a key combination lock. You're continually reaching new levels of understanding --- shifting perception. Certain shifts lock a new "code" into place. When you get enough codes to align... voila! Magic happens.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I will say this. After seeing some rather creepy ghostcomms to members/staff I think you're a sweetheart. Tad creepy, but genuine sweetheart.

Looks like, at the moment, ATS depends on having the channel open in mumble mode, having the foo switch set, and on the phase of the moon.

Everything is gonna be OK folks.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The hardest thing for a "sane" mind is to remain in a constant flow state while lacking all doubt. God Wins when we have full Trust/Faith. Every time we doubt, we get in the way of our own ability to manifest.

This is why shadow work/alchemy is so vital. The doubts arise from the traumas/pain we have internalized. We have to find the trusting child, that we buried under all those doubts to become what we thought was an "adult", and reawaken the magic we've always had available to us.

Forgiveness, gratitude, and remembering to breathe properly are 3 of the Keys required to complete this work.

PBWYA
edit on 25-10-2023 by Irikash1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Cheers all! Happy to see this thread keeps a rolling through anything! Keep up the amazing work!

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarmerSimulation
Changing the thread title back is not a small thing.
The implications are huge.
Noway was it done by Darko.
No way.
I have suspected from the beginning Darko took over the site to stop this thread but first he attempted to discredit it.
But his activity got halted all the way back in June where he disappeared and went silent.
This site is either dead now or reborn.
No other option.

I am IT illiterate so I have no idea of skill levels.

But I thing Ghost is showing Macaffee level of backdoor access in taking out control of this site and the JosiahPastor site at administration levels.
This is not a small thing, right?

originally posted by: dashenANON
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

I asked our spectral friend to correct it and he did before morning, eastern time.

From Darko's account lol.

So what actually happened? The new owner, Darko, changed the title of this thread to something derogatory? Also, what is the "JosiahPastor" site?

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Condolences to rel 🙏

I won't post the links (just yet) to the info posted around the same time as the lock out, mainly to see if someone else saw the same post I'm referring to regarding *lost* letter authored by pike and the weird circumstances surrounding it's mysterious *manifesto* seemingly running concurrent to our situation these days??? Anyone?

The ordo ab chao volume six final chapter is another puzzle piece in this line of thinking, but leaves us hanging on the vine in search of more fruit as usual. That's a huge lengthy thing ya have to knuckle down to get through it all. Myself lacking the knuckling down portion. 😐
I haven't finished reading Enoch either though...I'm a shrugger with no excuse to shrug.

I'm still signed in on my other tablet and hope for sentimental value it is restored soon.

Title changing back motivated me to not sit this one out and say something.

I got other posts under this username but they're kinda incendiary to a peculiar subgroup, sorry not sorry, not really just angry like always, being the change is against the grain.

edit on 25-10-2023 by LuvGuy because:

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Irikash1

Something that has helped me overcome blockage is the realization that even if I still carry a shred of doubt (because doubting is human after all), it will have no interference with the reawakening process. We can regain what was lost even as doubt persists. Simply tip the scale towards faith. Know, truly... nothing can stop this.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
What if Ghost is the feds? watching this thread to contain the exposure? or just building that MAGA database to round us all up to keep us from spreading the truth? technically with smith mundt act still in play we can do what they do right?
a reply to: dashenANON

MP

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dashenANON

What do you mean? Ghost is talking to mods? Can you elaborate?

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: modusponus2

What if?

[

We were the feds all along?
edit on 25-10-2023 by dashenANON because: 🧙‍♂️

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ithappens

I ain't elaborating anything while he is in charge unless he says it's o k.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AequusAnimus

Doubt will still be there for most until death. It is possible to be 90%+ doubt free though. Not a bad gig to live in Peace 90% of the time you are here. Even if you can achieve 50%, you're doing pretty well.

As more provide an example of this doubtless/faithful lifestyle, more will emulate it. That whole critical mass thing. It has to be genuine though, or we will just keep going the same route as most/all major religions.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
When Darko took over there was a purge of longtime users who were banned.
But that was not the significant part.
He changed the name to this thread to something(I cannot remember it because I ignored it) that implied Q was a government psyop and controlled opposition.
A huge slap in the face in total contradiction to everything that is discussed here.
He also banned Boedecia at first for the slightest offense from her speaking up for free speech. I felt it was an excuse to ban her for the awesome thread she op'd on the AZ election fraud she monitored from beginning to present.
And the weird way he also consolidated all the transsexuals threads into 1 big jumbled thread making discourse on this important social issue impossible to have any real dialog about.
He was attempting to steer discourse on these issues. It was so obvious I felt it was Jim Watkins as these are his pet topics and considering Darko having unique experience running this type of website before which eliminated most candidates for who he could be.

And the Josiah guy has a website called simulation(something)
I cannot remember and do not care to look.
He was so prevalent in the beginning of the recent crash I chose farmer simulation as a username because Farmer was already a username and I was stuck on choosing another name. And at that moment it looked like Josiah was the hacker possibly.
I thought it would be temporary assuming Darko would soon be back and I would be banned again.
But considering what we now know I think Darko is gone for good.
And if he is still here and soon to assume control I do not care at all if I get banned again.
I had already settled in with the thought ATS was being ruined as a free speech platform, from top down interference.

He and Mrs. Darko (she said her name was Paul)seemed like nice people but they had an agenda.

I would like it if someone could shed some light on the rumor that Mr. and Mrs. Darko was arrested a few months back as that is one of the few things that makes sense in working through the different scenarios of wth is going on right now.

I get the feeling ATS is under new management.
I will probably come back and edit this post in an hour or so.
I want to talk about this but I do not want to harm this thread.
What in the world do you know Dashen.
What are you not telling us?

I would have done this in a PM but that option is not available ATM.

Anons, feel free to tell me if I should delete this post

I cross lines easy because my filter needs cleaning occasionally

a reply to: PokeyJoe2

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

Thank you for the detailed explanation! I was very active in these threads from the beginning up until a year or so ago. Still check in from time to time, but totally missed all the latest drama. All the GHOST stuff is very crazy...

top topics

<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join