It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Peter Hotez tweeted about this study so I just had to take a peek. Jikkyleaks and the Mouse army would have a fit.

Newborn and Early Infant Outcomes Following Maternal Covid-19 Vaccines

They file this under Placentagate. I hope they take this study on.

142,006 infants met eligibility and at the 6 month follow-up there were only 112,623 so what happened to 30,373 missing infants? That is 21% missing.

Some really big problems with this study that is trying to convince women that these jabs are ever so safe to take during pregnancy-
"The analysis was restricted to live births. Assessment of outcomes in live-born infants only would miss the effects of vaccination on spontaneous abortions and still births." < The exact issues that Jikkeyleaks brings up with placentagate.

How many were lost and what happened to the missing 30,373 infants?

Then there is another problem, this study only included infants who were born at 37 weeks gestation, which is full term. What about the babies that were born prematurely. How many? What % died?

They are trying to use this study to convince pregnant women who are hesitant to take the jab that it is safe and effective.
Do Not comply.

Peter Hotez receives the Anthony Fauci Courage Leadership Award

He simply never goes away.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Since things seem to be rather quiet atm it is time to circle back to the nursing home deaths.

DOJ Requesting Data From governors of States that issued Covid-19 orders that may have resulted in Deaths of Elderly Nursing Home Residents

This was requested back on August 26, 2020. Hunting around I found this from New York.

Attorney General James Releases report

If we thought it was bad it appears that the deaths may have been undercounted by as much as 50%. Frankly this is just ...
The question is how to hold them accountable. "

While it's reasonable to provide some protection for healthcare workers making impossible healthcare decisions in good faith during an unprecedented public health crisis, it would not be appropriate or just for nursing home owners to interpret this action as providing for blanket immunity for causing harm to residents."

CDC C19 data [actually] lower than reported?
Why did select [D] govs [4] mandate nursing home C19 positive
insert?
Election not virus.
Win by any means necessary.

At what point should this be reclassified as murder?
At what point is ignorance [common sense] no longer valid [excuse]
Evil surrounds us.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This is Obs….
Number obsessed guy

Some really interesting timing in all this
It feel like an experiment, especially since they didn’t just pull the plug by now, and no trustworthy word on what’s happening. It’s a coordination of chaos

Not sure if I want to stick around and find out if they do restore it back. What kinda of trust should we have with them moving forward?

How to Build a Parallel Society

As usual some music to go with my post.
Where do we go Now?

Can’t find YouTube embedding feature.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej0

cranky made a farewell post around 50 to 100 pages back, around June 23rd... He's focussing some needed energy elsewhere.
edit on 24-10-2023 by relsci because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

I look forward to your take on #4414, T3!

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   
How ruddy ironic...

Uncle's funeral tomorrow so I'm staying with 86 yr old mother to make sure she's up at 8:30am.

At 9pm a Water Utility van turns up and says they are going to dig up the road and replace a pipe, OVERNIGHT, RIGHT OUTSIDE HER BEDROOM WINDOW!

We are literally "WATCHING THE WATER".

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MoonlightBlues
Hi Moonlight. Do I know you? lol. I too would like to know if some of the new names are my lost friends or the friends I've lost...lol. PM if you'd prefer and that goes for any new/old posters.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Lol wtf happened!?

MY #ING MEMES! AHHHHHHHH!

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: relsci
I've prayed for you and your mum Rel....I know it has to be hard to lose a sibling and a twin even more so. Your a good son, I am not sure why, but I've had the need to tell you that so I hope it is meaningful.

What's up with your new profile? Are you a red head? lol

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegenesis

How I missed you mi corazon!

Blacksitezero.com

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

Thanks RookQueen!

Never rains but it pours - I've just heard that a friend of mine also passed this evening.

...and yes, that's me around 15... More browny white now tho, haha.
The background pic is the day I had tea with Princess Diana! Can only see her face on longer posts though (e.g. P.222)

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Tipping point...

😎

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: relsci
How freakin cool!!!! Is the gentleman beside you a relative? You have an awfully serious look on your 15 yr. old face!

Sorry to hear about your friend......I have attended 3 funerals in Aug & Sept. All three heart related and vaxxed relatives and a friend......it can never just shower, always pours lately.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: OhGodNotMyHeccingAyTS

Well Q-Sisters?

This is not the right kind of memes for this thread. I see no reference to woke advertisers, The WEF, or George Soros.

And I would've called it Qommunism.
edit on 24-10-2023 by SheWasTheDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SheWasTheDarkness

I was going to come back and see if anyone was down w the magacom but i was afraid I'd get stuffed into a rape van.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Irikash1

lol

edit on 24-10-2023 by 777Vader because:

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I think The ATS Q breads have actually reached 300,000 + + + replies.

We may be on a __gh0st__ ship with no captain at the helm but that doesn't mean we cant have fun while it all goes FUBAR

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

If I tell you that the gentleman is also in the Princess Diana pic you'ld be able to assume who he is.

Yes serious teenage look... Red heads burn quickly in Italian sun; especially pale skinned ones.

I'm oddly calm about the personal events over the last couple of weeks - maybe it will hit later when everything has calmed down. There's been other calls on my energy too but I seem to have found the ability to say no to them.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   
WARNING
This place is crawling with cyber dorks.

Hacky Discordians, IC Technomancy, Chaos Magick (for babies), etc.

It's not white hat, black hat...

Everything is #ed.

previously, on abovetopsecret:

Person A suggested:

Don't be placated. Get angry with the Fed and remove it from power. We need to work towards that goal.

Person B responded:

Do you have any suggestions on how to proceed with this operation? I'm all in...

Everyone here should know better.

DO NOT ENGAGE

top topics

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join