It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jujucoconut
Guess it depends on the definition of cause. Technically it could be the precursor, ie. cause and effect. Again, we circle back to it all being about perspective, hmmm.

I do have to say, I love when someone replies with "Wrong" as the first word. It actually makes me giggle at the hubris of how "Right" we think we are at any given moment.

Escape Time, and you realize "Wrong" and "Right" are illusory constructs designed to help us feel in control so that we can attempt to make sense of this confounding reality we exist in.

edit on 25-10-2023 by Irikash1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Magesticesoteric2

I came back to the DarkSide

I was told there would be cookies !

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

My crazy life has distracted me from keeping up on anything but my personal chaos.

Could you be more specific. I do apologize in advance if that is annoying to ask but I really have been stuck in vortex of just pure… chaos

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AequusAnimus

Maybe my memory fails a bit but I dont recall you being on the dark side

Unless you switched sides

I can’t offer any cookies but I make fantastic brownies

edit on 25-10-2023 by Magesticesoteric2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Irikash1

Thanks for this. It really resonates

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Where to start.....

Good to see you posting again Dash, was beginning to think you got abducted by natzi yeti's or something.

Can we go back to Q now? Ghost and Q are not the same no matter how many want it to be true.

The most interesting post to me is "watch the water", can mean so many things.

Another post #55 "My fellow Americans the storm is upon us...". Now that was posted all over Twitter 12-18 months ago. Was Q alluding to it just being all over Twitter or somebody more prominent saying it? Probably the latter but it has been said by many.

Rel I hope you, your Mum and family are ok.

Back to Ghostown...think of the possibilities of who would have the capability to do that, the list is short.

Is the Ghosty a friendly or a Shennanigator?

Back to Q..... Be careful who you follow.

Dashen man, we're getting close to what I talked about regarding Demons. Folks I don't mean bad people I mean ACTUAL.

Back to my popcorn and Reloncello.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irikash1
Guess it depends on the definition of cause. Technically it could be the precursor, ie. cause and effect. Again, we circle back to it all being about perspective, hmmm.

I do have to say, I love when someone replies with "Wrong" as the first word. It actually makes me giggle at the hubris of how "Right" we think we are at any given moment.

Escape Time, and you realize "Wrong" and "Right" are illusory constructs designed to help us feel in control so that we can attempt to make sense of this confounding reality we exist in.

Are you saying you don't have control? You were incorrect is that better?

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Without _GHOST_'s interactions, the post I'm replying to would never have come to be. A place for everything, everything in its place

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I'm saying control is an illusion. What's the first thing to go when dying?

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irikash1

Without _GHOST_'s interactions, the post I'm replying to would never have come to be. A place for everything, everything in its place

I think what you're saying is others influence you, be the influence, peace, we're all in this together

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Wait, did you get to who you are without influences from others? Or are you saying I worship _GHOST_ in some way? I'm honestly laughing and smiling at all that goes on in this forum. It's absolutely amazing in the best way!

_GHOST_ is just one small part of something much greater. To singularly focus on one destination leaves out the beauty of variety that is life. Don't be so quick to judge or discard what isn't understood.

And always Peace with you as well
edit on 25-10-2023 by Irikash1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   
For the record.
Of course Q and Ghost are not the same.
Q is the team franchise.
Ghost looks to be the ringer coming up to bat for the team.
Kind of like in the movie "The Natural", but with more talent and a loaded bat.
Convince me Ghost is not Macaffee.
The available pool of possible players has to be a very short list and he seems to be able to act autonomously.
I would venture to say though, Ghost knows Q very well.
Like a manager and star player.
Same team though.

I can assure you now is not the time to stick to any narratives.
There is no narrative to follow.
It is the world series, bottom of the ninth, bases loaded and a ringer just stepped up to the plate.

And I am as excited as the leadup to Trump being elected and wikileaks exposing the Clintons.

Try not to spoil this.

I will be gone as soon as Darko returns I assure you

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Magesticesoteric2

My crazy life has distracted me from keeping up on anything but my personal chaos.

Could you be more specific. I do apologize in advance if that is annoying to ask but I really have been stuck in vortex of just pure… chaos

Can we take this to PM when I've done the required amount of posts? Please don't apologize, no need. I tried to post about this stuff years ago but post was removed in this thread for thread drift, and rightly so I guess.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarmerSimulation
For the record.
Of course Q and Ghost are not the same.
Q is the team franchise.
Ghost looks to be the ringer coming up to bat for the team.
Kind of like in the movie "The Natural", but with more talent and a loaded bat.
Convince me Ghost is not Macaffee.
The available pool of possible players has to be a very short list and he seems to be able to act autonomously.
I would venture to say though, Ghost knows Q very well.
Like a manager and star player.
Same team though.

I can assure you now is not the time to stick to any narratives.
There is no narrative to follow.
It is the world series, bottom of the ninth, bases loaded and a ringer just stepped up to the plate.

And I am as excited as the leadup to Trump being elected and wikileaks exposing the Clintons.

Try not to spoil this.

I will be gone as soon as Darko returns I assure you

I understand what you're saying. Please stick around.

If you can convince me that Ghost is Mcaffee then you have my attention, I'm patient, I'll wait

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Maybe I'm shades of grey

I like brownies

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

I keep going to chess with the castle protocol. In chess I guess we could say it's a shuffle and that feels about right.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Oh yea I'm back kiddies!!! Question for the gallery. Last night I had some strange goings on with my tablet. Up until today I was still signed in under my old account. Then around midnight I has connected issues. My tablet said I was connected to wifi but that was a lie. So when I got online today I was signed off of everything except my meta messenger. I did do a history cleaning but I set it up not to sign out of a couple of sites with this being one of them. So I decided to set up this new Shiney account. Sucks to lose all that history though. Did any one else experience anything like this?
edit on 25-10-2023 by Hangedmansequel because: Forgot the Q

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AequusAnimus

Maybe I'm shades of grey

I like brownies

Hopefully not 50 shades, just sayin. There was a lot of flooding that year. Somehow I don't think that fits with watch the water.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hangedmansequel
Oh yea I'm back kiddies!!! Question for the gallery. Last night I had some strange goings on with my tablet. Up until today I was still signed in under my old account. Then around midnight I has connected issues. My tablet said I was connected to wifi but that was a lie. So when I got online today I was signed off of everything except my meta messenger. I did do a history cleaning but I set it up not to sign out of a couple of sites with this being one of them. So I decided to set up this new Shiney account. Sucks to lose all that history though. Did any one else experience anything like this?

Welcome back and shine bright

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
You all remember
Ghosts in the Machine Video

General Flynn talks about 5th Generation Warfare - wrote a book on it Gen. Flynn On 5GW - Ghosts in the Machine
3:17 (of course) He talks about recruiting.

Is this all been some kind of recruiting for this PSYWAR

Knock knock knock

top topics

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join