It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 230
<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dashenANON

Whoa... 300k? We took "Go Forth and Multiply" pretty seriously.

Congrats OP!

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Oh, as a professional courtesy, could you change this thread title back to what it should be? Automagically?

__👻👻👻__

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegenesis

How's project TYLER going these days?

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (KELO) – A member of South Dakota’s House of Representatives District 1 went on a podcast recently and claimed that Mount Rushmore is a “freemason shrine” and a portal for demonic entities to enter and spread communism throughout the country.

www.keloland.com...
That witchcraft, altar, those things that are happening in the Black Hills, what we’re dealing with is communism. It’s the ideology and all the demonic entities and spirits behind that.”

From

On June 27, 2023, Reuters announced that every living U.S. President including Barack Obama descended from slave owners except President Donald J. Trump. They also discovered that Senator Elizabeth Warren is not a Native American.

d9m
edit on 2023/24/10 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The following is long, I copied it and will share the link as well. I was scrolling X and saw a thread about the Israel and Ukraine wars
Which made me click a reply to a post from future news in 2019 about war with Russia and China culminating in 2024/2025.
This led to another reply of someone mentioning the “final jubilee” being in 2027. He then went on to explain how the final jubilee impacts the times.
Fascinated I search “final jubilee 2027” and find this thread from 2019.
I don’t know how accurate any of this is, it’s not my dig. BUT. They keyed in on Israel being attacked in 2023 so I found it peculiar
www.raptureintheairnow.com...

70 jubilees

A jubilee consists of 49 years. 70 jubilees equals to 3430 years ( 70 X 49 ). Exodus took place on the Passover in 1446 BC. They arrived at mount Sinai on the third month. Since then, they stayed at mount Sinai for one year.
Numbers 10:11 And it came to pass on the twentieth day of the second month, in the second year, that the cloud was taken up from off the tabernacle of the testimony. 12 And the children of Israel took their journeys out of the wilderness of Sinai; and the cloud rested in the wilderness of Paran. 13 And they first took their journey according to the commandment of the LORD by the hand of Moses.
They departed Mount Sinai in the second year which is 1445 BC,on the twentieth day of the second month.
Numbers 13:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 2 Send thou men, that they may search the land of Canaan, which I give unto the children of Israel: of every tribe of their fathers shall ye send a man, every one a ruler among them.
The spies except Caleb and Joshua came back with the doom and gloom report. Because of their disbelief and little faith in God that God would deliver the land to them, God punished them by leaving them in wilderness for 40 years. Adding 40 years to 1445 BC, we come to 1405 BC.
In 1405 BC, God’s forty years of punishment was over. This is the year Israelis entered the promised land.
Adding 3430 years to 1405 BC, we come to 2025. But because there is no 0 in AD, we have to add one year to 2025 which gives us 2026 AD.
By 2026 AD, the counting of 70 jubilees cycles shall be over.

Leviticus 25:10 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.

The fiftieth year is 2027

Many of us know the significance of 490 years ( 70 weeks ) prophecy from Daniel. It points to the first coming of Messiah in year 32 AD. And it leaves a 7 years of tribulation to be fulfilled. At the end of this tribulation, Second Advent shall take place.

But what if “490 years” hides another mystery from God? Does the number “490 years” foretell the fate of Israel as a sovereign nation?

King David began his reign in 1010 BC. He reigned for 40 years, and died at the age of 70 years old. But the actual years of reign from Jerusalem is 33 years since he also reigned in Hebron for 7.5 years. From 1002 BC ( 1010 BC – 7.5 years ) the year King David ruled from Jerusalem, to 586 BC the destruction of second temple, and the lost of a nation status, there was a total of 416 years of Israel being a sovereign nation ruling from Jerusalem ( 1002 BC minus 586 BC ).

If 7 years of tribulation begins in 2020, mid-trib shall take place in year 2023. AC shall break the covenant and charge a huge army against Israel. From Zechariah 13:8-9, 2/3 shall perish while 1/3 shall be purged by God. Israel shall face another loss of a nation status.

To calculate how many years elapsed between Israel’s rebirth as a nation, unto 2023, I use the starting point of 1949 because it was in 1949 the settlement finally took place and Israel enjoyed as a peaceful nation.

2023 minus 1949 = 74 years. There shall be 74 years Israel enjoys as a peaceful nation unto her sudden death in 2023.

Adding 74 years to the previous 416 years of Israelis ruling from Jerusalem as a sovereign nation, the total years of Israel ruling from Jerusalem is 490 years.

May be I am correct. God did ordain a 490 years upon Israel beginning from King David ruling from Jerusalem, to the very last dynasty ending in 2023

Jeremiah 34 is a prophecy against Zedekiah.

My focus is verse 14.

14 At the end of seven years let ye go every man his brother an Hebrew, which hath been sold unto thee; and when he hath served thee six years, thou shalt let him go free from thee: but your fathers hearkened not unto me, neither inclined their ear.

This is repetition of the Law in Exodus 21:2 and Deuteronomy 15:12. Every six years they serve them, they have to let their Hebrew brothers go free for one year. Immediately I thought of 70 jubilees.

70 jubilees = 70 X 49 years = 3430 years.

During these 3430 years, for every 6 years, they need to let their Hebrew brothers go free for 1 year.

3430 divided by 7 = 490 years

During these 3430 years, there should have been 490 years of proclaiming liberty to their brothers. But their forefathers didn’t hearken to God’s words, even this generation. For these 490 years of delinquency to God, God has also numbered the years of Israel and Judah for 490 years., which shall bring their end in 2023

edit on 24-10-2023 by Mavrik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Congrats on your promotion in Q-society Mr. Dashen!

Tis well deserved!

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

feelsgoodman.jpg

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Mavrik

So I'm not saying it's the rapture or anything lol. Just interesting parallels to timelines and events. I then saw a post today about a marine corps general speech remembering the marines being attacked in Lebanon in October 23 1983.
Yesterday was October 23 2023 and here we are with the marine expeditionary unit sailing to the med where Lebanon others have Hamas firing rockets.
Amazing how the cycles just always line up and the numerology always coincides
edit on 24-10-2023 by Mavrik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I wonder how many messages I need before I can send pm?

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   
_GHOSTsec_?

No relation...prolly

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Sussman attains enlightenment
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.

“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky.

“I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied.

“Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky.

“I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.

Minsky then shut his eyes.

“Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.

“So that the room will be empty.”

At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Imagine AI coming in and vacuuming the ATS archives...

TIPPING POINT...

High speed run to the finish - hitting the land mines and firing flack as we all hang in...

😍

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 07:12 AM
link   

There's no 4th amendment in the 5th dimension

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Uh, the thread title has been corrected.

🤔🤫🫡

I for one welcome our new _GHOST_ overlord.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   

‘An Admission of Epic Proportions’: Health Canada Confirms DNA Plasmid Contamination of COVID Vaccines

Health Canada on Thursday confirmed the presence of DNA contamination in Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines and also confirmed that Pfizer did not disclose the contamination to the public health authority

The DNA contamination includes the Simian Virus 40 (SV40) promoter and enhancer Pfizer did not previously disclose and that some experts say is a cancer risk due to potential integration with the human genome.

“Health Canada expects sponsors to identify any biologically functional DNA sequences within a plasmid (such as an SV40 enhancer) at the time of submission,” it said.

you have to admit, there is something they are not telling us.....

edit on 2023/25/10 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox sure seems like we are very close to the precipe, or is that the tippy top?
MP

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashenANON

Uh, the thread title has been corrected.

🤔🤫🫡

I for one welcome our new _GHOST_ overlord.

I'm glad something good has come from the chaos. Everyone needing to create new accounts blows! But I'm glad to see familiar peeps. Hopefully the trolls will get bored soon.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

This made my day. Thank you _GHOST_.

Pretty sure it's 20 posts to use DM. I'm not there yet and I don't want to cheat.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Mavrik

Two weeks ago, I mentioned dad being there. He came to the exact same conclusions about base security, and actually put it in writing.

youtu.be...

edit on 25-10-2023 by 777Vader because:

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ORRED

Pretty sure it's 20 posts to use DM. I'm not there yet and I don't want to cheat.

I spammed one of the many nonsense threads that cropped up a few days ago with replies as I don't tend to post much. Figured those threads would be deleted eventually anyway.

top topics

<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join