It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jujucoconut
You see it for what it is, I see it for what it is.....they are not the same. I'll drink a bourbon for you. Conversation over, peace man.

Please don't be sad I interupted the 40+ thread circle jerk. I'm sure something will happen eventually.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Scrolls were mentioned a few pages back. Dashen remember the AI? It's something or nothing. DamnAI

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: N3ONOTS33

originally posted by: jujucoconut
You see it for what it is, I see it for what it is.....they are not the same. I'll drink a bourbon for you. Conversation over, peace man.

Please don't be sad I interupted the 40+ thread circle jerk. I'm sure something will happen eventually.

I see you keep changing your sig. I notice everything bud. One word in it is correct. So here you are on part 44 of a circle jerk? Maybe 2 words.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Stay Frosty folks, distractions are afoot as mentioned last couple of weeks. I'm off to drink some Bourbon for Augie. He's just upset that the white spirit called him out a long time ago. The same one I called out ....and nothing. Armor folks, don't let it down.

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   

edit on 23-10-2023 by N3ONOTS33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Well Q-Sisters?

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegenesis

Holy hell, didn't think I'd see you on the thread again! You used to post in the beginning chapters of this mega thread, right? Have you been lurking the whole time?

I remember you're deep into esoterica, like a hermetic alchemist or something. Is it just a hobby, or is it career oriented? Your posts recently make me want to watch Manly P. Hall lectures...

And thanks for breaking down the ghost post. I've missed the last couple because DToM removes anything that even refers to them. The spectre is cryptic, but I don't remember him being too esoteric. Is it a new thing?

Good to see you posting again, in any case.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Man I hope more of the regulars of the thread come back.

Is cranky not on the thread anymore? Haven't seen a post from him for quite some time, and he has some really good posts. Long-winded at times, but quality.
edit on 24-10-2023 by WorldUnderCeej0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Florida Surgeon General Drops Eye-Opening Revelations on Biden Admin’s Booster Push

Back in 1915, Raggedy Ann stood for grief and a medical controversy that cost a little girl her life. Marcella Gruelle, daughter of children's author Johnny Gruelle, died after receiving a smallpox vaccination without her parents" consent. After Marcella's death, Raggedy Ann became a symbol for the anti-vaccination movement.

Raggedy Ann
a reply to: Thoughtful3
4 parts

Our Bodies Are Bio-Hacked" Transhumanism

Anyone got lead paint?

edit on 2023/24/10 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: N3ONOTS33
a reply to: jujucoconut

It's f*ckin' awesome and I rather be known for that instead of being a pygmy scumbag like that POS.

Except at a solid 5ft tall, you are a pygmy scumbag...plus you look like you just crawled out a dumpster.

iirc, you took public transportation from your #hole NJ location for hours to a Philly "GTG" , leaving your wife behind, to try to get on top that dirty dog#er. Then, because of your mutual mental derangement you believe whatever pops into your head.
How was the train ride home?

You're the poster boy for impotent male failure syndrome. Because you have nothing, do nothing and know nothing, you crave attention from ATS, the only thing you had in your pathetic life, other than your drugs. Now with your account loaded with fake stars GONE, you turn to attention-seeking by bashing another member in a matter that has nothing to do with you, and exists only inside your empty head.

Anything you wanted to say to my face, you could have gotten atop a few phone books and done so.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Not sure how to embed images, but here's an album with screen shots I have of _GHOST_'s last interaction:

ibb.co...

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

I just wanted to give the link so that people can read why he's concerned.

Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo- Do Not Take The Booster

He sums up what we know. They are dangerous.
I was looking at the mutation this is suppose to target XBB.1.5> X=10, BB 2+2=4, 1+5=6...This gives us #1010 again.

So which came first the Ku posts or the evil axis? I have been suspicious that they have been reading them and using them but who knows at this point.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday2

Putin Suffers Cardiac Arrest

It appears his body double has been making some decisions on his behalf. I wonder if this is jab related? Russia had their own special formula and didn't use Pfizer or Moderna.

Vivek Ramaswamy Tweet- Military Industrial Complex

The Last Supper brought to us by Bill Clinton.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: relsci

I'm piecing together something very interesting which may link to
EAM LOYALISTS:
RED1: POTUS twitter removal.
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI OR PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Well that disappeared rather quickly.
Deborah Birx-Ignorance, Treachery and Deceit

Her actions are stunning. How does this link to Mike Pence?
Smoking Gun Alert-
"Ever since Mike Pence told me what I needed to do, I'd engaged in very blunt conversations with governors. What I couldn't sneak past the goalkeepers in my reports, I said in person."

Her book "Silent Invasion: The Untold Story of the Trump Administration, and Preventing the Next Pandemic."
I see she's part of the "next plandemic' crowd.

What would be the purpose of inflating C19 number?
Who benefits the most?
Pro-America vs Anti-America.
Infiltration.
All assets deployed.
Election not virus.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

So where has Deborah Birx landed?

Birx Joins Air-Cleaning industry Land Grab for Billions in Federal Covid Relief

Now we have another uncontrolled experiment taking place in the schools.

A new CDC wrinkle.
This technology " validated by FDA Clearance is not the same as FDA approved which requires proof the device is safe and effective."

Meanwhile this tech is being deployed in schools. Birx is very familiar with the CDC, so one would expect that she would be pushing for the safe and effective labeling- just like the safe and effective masks.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I have been away for a minute....can someone PLEASE tell me what the hell is happening around here? What is happening with all this _GHOST_ crap?!?!

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: relsci

wasnt even thinking about this post until i saw this image while researching other topics.

I was trying to find information on the Rothschilds involvement in WW1 and 2 and came across this image, instantly reminded of the "eagle" on the left flag, complete with black eyes, or what looks like an eye patch...

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe2

This is how the rest will look

There will be some who just plug along and adjust
Some fight to bring back what was lost
Some who take advantage and enjoy the anarchy

Order out of chaos though

Then there will be one to bring peace

I think this site compromise is an exercise
Like they are watching us like rats navigating their maze.

Still just a Rat In a Cage

edit on 24-10-2023 by ObsBartim37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DatGuyv2

I presume you already finished the rabbit hole of the Rothschilds and the civil war?
Fascinating stuff and amazing how history is erased, suppressed, and/or rewritten

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join