It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   
From Jim Jordan's 8am presser on Speaker

COMMS? Can anyone tell me if this flag layout as his backdrop is normal?

a) Military finials on the flags?
b) Odd folding showing gold banding on only two sides?
c) Flags are folded so as to have 5 sides,
d) There are:
42 stars showing on left flag,
43 stars showing on middle flag,
44 stars showing on right flag,
Clinton, GWB, Renegade?

Is this showing military currently overseeing congress?
edit on 20-10-2023 by relsci because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Next speaker vote is scheduled for 2:40pm EST today = 14:40:

Why schedule at 2:40pm? Previous have been at the top of an hour.

ETA - Now it's just started at 10:05... ???

I also note that the session prayer was offered by someone else than Rear Admiral Kibben, and the roll caller has changed from white to black.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Glad to see that this thread is continuing...

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe23

Friend or Foe?

I just forwarded a PM I sent to MOD DontTreadOnMe, to this new account, and got this message:

What gives?

I was asking why my avatar/background wasn't showing and if it had to be mod reviewed

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: relsci

Just wanted to add that the folds give the appearance that each flag has only 12 stripes, or 32 continuous stripes

Not sure what, if anything it means, just something I noticed that wasn't pointed out

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DatGuyv2

Nice catch, DatGuy2!

32 would be a MIRROR or COMPLETION of 23 which is PAIN.

BTW - The narration on the current speaker vote said that it has been 17 days without a speaker!

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Do while this is happening.

Israel appeared to be readying its expected ground invasion of the Gaza Strip early Friday, with a large border town evacuated and fleets of tanks lining up on the border where hundreds of thousands of soldiers are already camped out.

Israeli officials have been warning for days that it will soon launch its ground invasion, as they massed at least 300,000 troops along the border in response to Hamas’ surprise attack on Oct. 7, when the terrorist organization killed at least 1,400 people — mostly civilians — and took more than 200 others hostage, the Voice of America reports.

the next false flag is being prepped.

The Pentagon has investigated nearly 300 UFO sightings over the past year — some of which they fear may actually be the creations of foreign governments trying to spy on the US.

Investigators said in the report released Wednesday that the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office received 274 confirmed sightings from April 31, 2022 through April 30, 2023.

The agency has also been looking into 17 other sightings that occurred between 2019 and 2022, that have not been included in prior reports.

Some of these flying objects — now referred to as “UAPs” or “unidentified anomalous phenomena” — exhibited “concerning performance characteristics” including high-speed travel and “unusual maneuverability,” according to the report submitted to Congress.

“I am worried from a national security perspective,” physicist Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick, director of the Department of Defense’s All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office, told CNN in advance of the report’s release.

Yes-yes, we're all worried that Biden is going to use the UFO craze to cover-up his involvement with Hunter's businesses.

By the way, "where is Hunter?"

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday2

I was thinking just yesterday that Hunter, and by relationship, Big Guy, must be the happiest fellows in the US right now.

Nobody talking about Hunter anymore.

And Sydney Powell getting a light slap on the hand went unnoticed to. And some other legal news that fell in the round file, never to be heard about again.

edit on 20-10-2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

something to ponder:
Without a Speaker of the Hose the line of Presidential secession goes to Harris (who doesn't want the job) and Patty Murry (another person that doesn't want the job)

What a weird time to be alive when the next two people inline for the Office of the President doesn't want the job. I think that one of the reason we've seen zero movement of kicking him out.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Both of them are likely scared to death. Kamala looks like she is. She likes to hide.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

This has been fun trying to get back on.

Rel I noticed something about those flags. The first has 6 red lines. The second 5 and the third 6.
That would give us
#1111.
Amazing Coincidence.
+Military start/wall.
You have more than you know.
Reason we are here MORE.

There are 13 posts with Red Line.

#2458 resonates.
RED LINE ON THE ANNIVERSARY OF RED OCTOBER.
NOW WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF THAT?

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: relsci
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe23

Friend or Foe?

I just forwarded a PM I sent to MOD DontTreadOnMe, to this new account, and got this message:

What gives?

I was asking why my avatar/background wasn't showing and if it had to be mod reviewed

I dont believe DTOM will have staff access, with her new login.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

"Thousands of IT workers contracted with U.S. companies have for years secretly sent millions of dollars of their wages to North Korea for use in its ballistic missile program." They just happened to have 17 domain names, imagine that.

Now we have some burning questions for Goog and Pelosi.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SweetGrapes

Probably not... just thought I'd highlight the issue.

Is the same problem being experienced by other members who post on other threads? I presume so.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

mariagutschi.substack.com...

COVID LIVE MILITARY EXERCISE

I have been following Sasha Latypova and her connections she has made with the DOD involvement in the mRNA bioweapons.
I believe her view on the role of Pfizer is very possible. All eyes on Pfizer- BioNTech and Moderna while the DOD pours mose gasoline on the fire to serve as a distraction from their involvement.

Hopefully Jikkyleaks and the Mouse Army can keep the DOD in the spotlight because they need to be held accountable.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: relsci
a reply to: SweetGrapes

Is the same problem being experienced by other members who post on other threads? I presume so.

It is.

ETA: I noted the extremely dark navy suit and tie Biden was wearing at his address the nation speech. Color theory has long been studied and used for it's subliminal properties, i.e. a peach color is great for a diner as it is known to stimulate ones' appetite.

Dark navy sends the message of authority and power. I couldn't help but think 'lipstick on a pig'......

edit on 20-10-2023 by Nugget2 because: eta

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
So the speaker vote process is just about capturing evidence on which countries control which RINOs???

Il Donaldo Trumpo tweet

Timestamp encodes both 55 and 14 = DURHAM!

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Re: that tweet, ouchies

Cheers

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I guess I won’t talk about oxidation anymore

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mavrik
I guess I won’t talk about oxidation anymore