It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Continuing with the article from the WSJ-" COVID DRUG PAXLOVID TO COST $1,400 for a FIVE- DAY COURSE" published October 19, 2023 on page A3=4*
There is a $10 deviation. October is the 10th month leading us to #1010.

Included in this article is Gilead which is offering the, cough, 'safe and effective' Remdesivir for a whopping $3429 for a 5 day course. Both have a 5 day regime [5X5]. Using the same logic-

How do you remove a LIABILITY?
Where is EPSTEIN being held?
Reconcile.
Do you believe in coincidences?
POWERFUL people connected?
Panic.

I just have to throw this in because, just because-
"14% of people who took Paxlovid tested positive again days after testing negative compared with a rebound rate of 9% of those who didn't get the drug". Another important detail to tell us -Apparently Paxlovid prescriptions plunged 40% in early May from late March.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Bank of America warned consumers they would be pushed to the ‘point of pain’—and CEO Brian Moynihan says we’ve now reached that point

It’s a message now echoing in every corner of Wall Street: Consumers have finally run out of steam

It’s also an eventuality Bank of America has predicted since March, when analysts warned that the Fed would push consumers to the “point of pain” in order to tame inflation.

And now, according to Bank of America’s CEO, Brian Moynihan, that time has come.

Speaking to CNBC’s Squawk on the Street, Moynihan said the way consumers are acting is consistent with a “low growth, low inflation economy,” which the U.S. saw from 2016 to 2019.

fortune.com...

Powell says inflation is still too high and lower economic growth is likely needed to bring it down

Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell acknowledged recent signs of cooling inflation, but said Thursday that the central bank would be “resolute” in its commitment to its 2% mandate.

Inflation is still too high, and a few months of good data are only the beginning of what it will take to build confidence that inflation is moving down sustainably toward our goal,” Powell said in prepared remarks. “We cannot yet know how long these lower readings will persist, or where inflation will settle over coming quarters.”

www.cnbc.com...

London Stock Exchange Incident Halts Trading in Many Stocks

A system “incident” halted trading in hundreds of shares on the London Stock Exchange for the final 80 minutes of Thursday’s session.

www.google.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Nice work on those further post connections, T2!

One minute we get told Biden will speak to the nation today... The next we are told that:

Maybe we have "My doctor says to resign now or..." coming next?
edit on 19-10-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Re my post about angel numbers last night; I'm seeing 222 appearing in various posts today.

Here's a Chuck Grassley example:

Here's DC Draino on Truth Social:

Ross Vandermeer tweet (an XRP riddler)
twitter.com...

The 222 may connect to #1719-

Twitter near 20% slide?
FB near 20% slide?
All because of missed earnings?
What does the STREET know?
Insiders dumping?DC moves slow].
@ jack
MZ
Your hands are dirty.

We have 2 & 2=4

Up tp bat Noubar Afeyan co-founder of Moderna and top dog at Flagship. February 2023 [222] he set up a program for insider sales of Moderna Shares. The Q is why then?

House passes bill to end Covid vaccine requirement for Foreigners traveling to the U.S.to

This vote was on February 8th.
7 Dems joined the Republicans to vote to end the requirement.
The 7 Dems that voted with Republicans

Update to Travel to the U.S.
Published May 4th effective May 11th.

7 months later- September, Afeyan made the first sale of 55K shares [5X5].
October 4, he sold 15K shares. 7 days later...
October 11 he sold another 15K shares.

The 4 day losing streak started October 11th.
Biden ended the Covid plandemic May 11th.

Moderna Stock Slides to 3 Year Low

Symbolism will be there downfall.
MONEY.
POWER.
INFLUENCE.
The BITE that has no cure- NSA.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Look at all the 7 connections. Biden now has a 7 connection as well. Biden= 5, Seven= 5 in the same post [5X5]

I'm just wondering if this is pointing us towards ku posts with all 7's.
Why wasn't HRC prosecuted for the emails?
Obama ultimately OK'd by using the non govt email addy to communicate w/Clinton. Obama aalso had an alias along with each of his cabinet members. Therefore indicting HRC would lead to indicting Obama & his cabinet ets which could never happen. Remember he lied about knowing but ultimately came out in the dump. Proof!

#77 is about following the money which is #4 on the keyboard. We have had a lot of 4's to follow.

Why is Big Pharma essential?
Expand your thinking past cures.
Think Google [new Pixel phone]
Think Apple [vs Samsung.
Why was Backberry destroyed?
We can guide but you must organically uncover TRUTH.
They are watching.
ARCHIEVE EVERYTHING OFFLINE.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

From One Nightmare to Another- Fauci

He simply never goes away. Just so much communication about preparing for the next plandemic and trying to fan the flames of panic or at least trying to. I wonder how his stock portfolio is faring. Pfizer is down again along with Moderna.

Gematria - From One Nightmare to Another

Two Hundred and twenty two, Darkness cannot overcome the light.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Interesting angle, T2, I'm going to let that ruminate a bit.

I'm now hearing that Jim Jordan says there will be a third Speaker vote today - Will this be before or after Biden's speech to the Nation?

If there's no Speaker then who would become President if Biden AND Kamala were removed or resigned tonight?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I wonder if the unspecified Emergency procedure that Biden had to return for could be an EMERGENCY BROADCAST?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   
China Sells Most US Securities in Four Years Amid Yuan Weakness

Chinese investors offloaded the most US bonds and stocks in four years in August, fueling speculation the authorities may have moved to beef up their war chest to defend a weakening yuan.

The bulk of the $21.2 billion of sales were in Treasuries and US equities, with funds in the Asian nation also cutting holdings of agency debt, according to data from the US Department of the Treasury released on Wednesday. In August, the onshore yuan tumbled to its lowest against the dollar since November, prompting Beijing to tell state-owned banks to step up intervention in the currency market.

www.bloomberg.com...

Country Garden denies founder, chairwoman have fled China

Chinese property giant Country Garden denied Thursday its founder and chairwoman had fled the country, as the debt-saddled builder flirts with a default that could send shockwaves through the industry.

One of China's biggest developers, Country Garden has racked up debts estimated at 1.43 trillion yuan ($196 billion) as of the end of 2022.

Unverified reports this week claimed founder Yang Guoqiang and his daughter Yang Huiyan -- the company's chairwoman -- had left China.

But the firm quashed the speculation Thursday, saying "the founder... and the group's chair of the board of directors are currently working normally inside the country".

www.france24.com...

Evergrande chairman under police watch; liquidation risk mounts

The chairman of China Evergrande Group (3333.HK) has been placed under police surveillance, Bloomberg News reported on Wednesday, raising more doubts about the embattled developer's future as it grapples with the mounting threat of liquidation.

Citing people with knowledge of the matter, the report said Hui Ka Yan, who founded Evergrande in 1996 in the southern city of Guangzhou, was taken away by police earlier this month and is being monitored at a designated location.

Evergrande is the world's most indebted developer with more than $300 billion in total liabilities and has been at the centre of an unprecedented liquidity crisis in China's property sector, which accounts for roughly a quarter of the economy.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Possible COMMS in Biden's address to the nation: link

Read this as though he is talking to the cabal rather than to Americans.

Mark:
1:44 The terrorist group Hamas unleashed pure, unadulterated evil on the world,
1:52 There's no limit to the depravity of people when they want to inflict pain on others,
2:57 We've not forgotten the mass graves... The bodies found bearing signs of torture, rape used as a weapon, by the Russians and thousands and thousands of Ukrainian children forcibly taken into Russia; stolen from their parents. It's sick!
3:59 'Quote "Week left to live!"'
7:37 Qualitative Military Edge.. Qualitative Military Edge
7:59 The critical nature is of OPERATE BY THE LAWS OF WAR
10:00 His name was WADIA, Wadia
13:46 BLACKed OUT windows for a 10 hour journey each way
14:33 air raid SIRENS SOUNDING IN THE DISTANCE
14:40 America is a beacon for the world; STILL! STILL!
15:05 TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE!

Note that he did NOT end with God Bless America... instead he said:

"My fellow Americans thank you for your time... May God bless you all and may God protect our troops."

a) Note the BLACKOUT/10 = Ten Days. Darkness,
b) Gematria for WADIA = DEATH (top result) = GOLD (2nd) = NOAH (3rd) = FIRE (4th)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   
What an interesting thread.
I've seen it over the years, but never felt the need to post until now.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Can anyone else not login sos

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: NikitaAgain

Can you login to your old account?

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I can see and read all the posts from my usual account, cannot flag or post. Had to make a new account to be able to post.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

I just made this account too I can’t get into my old account! Same as you

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Triple333

Can you login to your old account?

As for trying to log in to my old account, got a password error. Is ATS on the IDF radar with the information war going on? Did someone spill their coffee in the server room? Or is it just a sign of things to come as the insanity goes critical?

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

I got the same error. Spilled coffee lol

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   
HOLY HECCIN HECK

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: OhGodNotMyHeccingAyTS

I think we got reset

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 12:14 AM