It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Biden drafts $100 billion foreign aid package, including money for Israel and Ukraine

The Biden administration is drafting a $100 billion foreign aid package that includes assistance for Israel as well as other top security priorities, according to two people familiar with the details.

abcnews.go.com...

The question is will there be any money to bail out the banks?

Bank of America's unrealized losses on securities rose to $131.6 bln

Bank of America (BAC.N) reported unrealized losses of $131.6 billion on securities in the third quarter, growing from the second quarter, but the bank does not expect the portfolio will generate actual losses in the long-term.

Unrealized losses have come under closer scrutiny by investors since March. At the time, Silicon Valley Bank sold a portfolio of its holdings at a sharp loss, precipitating its collapse and fueling the worst industry turmoil since the 2008 financial crisis.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
As for Obama- is he a clone? When he has Covid does that mean he's cooperating?

Do clones get birth certificates anyway? Asking for a friend...

en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/President_of_Indonesia

edit on 18-10-2023 by FlyingFox because: I'm ready to believe anything,

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Imbackbaby

So what's next a mystery woman coming forward and claiming it was her and not Maxwell that forcibly did the deeds with those girls?

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
MTG video tweet calling out the gang of 4 for having a

In my mind, this should hasten a favorable outcome.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

President Joe Biden will deliver a primetime foreign policy speech to the country on Thursday night, White House officials said Wednesday.

The Oval Office address is scheduled for 8 p.m. ET and will address the administration's response to Hamas’ terrorist attacks against Israel and Russia’s war in Ukraine. It comes after Biden flew to Tel Aviv Wednesday pledging his support for Israel in the wake of the sprawling attack carried out by Hamas terrorists earlier this month.

I wonder if he's going to address that fact that Jordan and others walked away from meeting him in Israel ?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

JUST IN: The United States Capitol has been taken over inside and outside by pro-Palestine protesters as Rep. Rashida Tlaib spoke with a crowd nearby. Are we only allowed to call people like this insurrections when they are Donald Trump supporters? Police are now making arrests inside the Capitol. Sad day for democracy.
twitter.com...

This is how you patriot. This woman is courageous and speaks truth.
will not dominate the United States, and by the grace of God, it will not dominate TEXAS
What a difference location makes

edit on 2023/10/18 by CrazyFox because: Oops

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The thing about peer-level war games, is the US is supposed to loose. It's by design, like a Kobayashi Maru Scenario.

IRL, USSF and ONI has a box of tricks that will dazzle the sky far beyond what is imaginable. They's just not gonna show their hand until....you know when.

Like when a project "gets cancelled", but actually goes dark..?

edit on 18-10-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

There's always a reason for M0D activity. Sometimes it's not obvious to the people close to it.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Like all that SDI R&D back in the 70's and 80s, and Maui... I mean boxes of files from Jo... I mean the stuff exists we just don't know where or who.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   

hmm

ISAAC KAPPY SPEAKS TO JIM CAREY!

uhoh

Rashida Tlaib threatens Joe Biden

That seems like something that rhymes with reason

edit on 2023/10/18 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger2

Philosopher's Stone = Wish Stone = MM = Look Within = Eye of the Heart
Mind Control = Attempt to poison the body & mind, to poison the soul
We Play BLACK = Presence of ALL COLORS = No Sides (ty for the nudge)

Our journey isn't about seeking power or answers from others, but
leading us to TRUST the answers from within - WE HAVE IT ALL.

The world was never out of balance & continues to run perfectly.
What we see on TV TODAY is a controlled message of LOVE showing
a vision of what happens if WE continue to stay divided & triggered.
Don't like what you see, then become the change you desire most.

MISSION = BREAK THE CYCLE (so it never happens again)
1 - Reconcile YOUR PAST & Face Your Mistakes ("bag of suck")
2 - Forgive, Find Peace/Heal, Use Lessons = Better Choices NOW
3 - Use new Heart to create with love a new VVISSION 4 FUTURE

Our PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE re-aligned with LOVE is Unstoppable
A journey HOME (where the heart is), not a race to win
God sees NO SIDES, and we have MORE THAN WE CAN IMAGINE.

WAKE UP w/o LOVE (Humanity) = Groundhog's Day (go back to your cave)
WAKE UP with LOVE (Humanity) = See the One True Path to PEACE

PEACE = the Prize & Forgiveness Means Everything

The Gospel According to Mary Magdalene
What Mary Magdalene Wanted Us To Know
How to Become ... Three Metamorphoses

edit on 19-10-2023 by brewtiger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   

John Legend looks like half renegade, half michelle DNA?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I guess this explains a lot more then just the hospital attack.

An asylum official with the Department of Homeland Security has been put on leave after it was revealed that she once served as a spokeswoman for the Palestine Liberation Organization — and recently wrote “F–k Israel” in numerous posts supporting Hamas, according to reports.

Nejwa Ali, an officer with the US Citizenship and Immigration Services, an agency of Homeland Security, worked as a public affairs officer for the PLO’s delegation to the US in 2016 and 2017, the Daily Wire reported.

She was hired at the USCIS in 2019 as an asylum officer and earlier this year was made an adjudication officer, according to her LinkedIn profile. The role includes vetting people before they enter the US.

Ali has expressed her support for Palestinian causes for years — and recently posted inflammatory comments about Israel in the wake of the surprise attack by Hamas, according to the outlet.

This is why I like the NYPost, so just in case nobody knew, they throw why it matters at the end of the story.

“The PLO is a designated foreign terrorist organization,” Gonzalez told the outlet. “The fact that she worked for them and then was hired by the Department of Homeland Security tells me that somebody dropped the ball with her background checks.”

Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) wrote on X: “Now explain how she got hired in the first place, and what laws she broke by advocating for terrorism as a government employee.”

“Knowing Biden DHS, this person will probably be the next head of the Disinformation Board,” he wrote.

“DHS needs to explain, immediately, if and why they hired a pro-terrorist, pro-violence anti-Semite, and why this person is still employed by the Biden Administration,” Hawley added.

According to the USCIS, applicants are “thoroughly vetted” and face “extensive” background checks before being hired for a permanent position, the Washington Times reported.

Its handbook also instructs employees not to post anything to social media that is “discriminatory, obscene, harassing or intimidating.

It's no wonder that Biden refuses to blame PIJ for the hospital attack. His administration is infested with them. I don't blame Biden for her hire though, I blame the SES that allowed a terrorist to be employed by the USCIS.

There's a story developing about foreign spies being employed at the Pentagon. It all smells like Awan all over again. What is it with SES, Trotskyists, and the people of the Middle East?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) wrote on X:

Mouthing off on twitter/X is a 'sweep it under the rug' stance; the appropriate place for politicians to address such corruption is in the Capital building, where they can address the reoccurring problem and work on a solution.

Oh, wait; there still on light duty, pretending to want a new House Speaker.

The number of foreign agents in gov. positions is shocking.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Excellent find. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Remember awhile ago I took up the issue of Jeanne Marrazzo's [Fauci's replacement] tweet about mold? She has very strange tweets.

We have confirmation and I must say I am in awe of their creativity.

The Daily Beagle- From Buffer With Love

We have another whistle blower- David Stonebrooke.
It appears that The Daily Beagle harbors some of my suspicions about nefarious acts.

Watch the Water- SAFC Cleveland " engaged in water spraying- which does not appear to be standard practice- " which increased the humidity leading to black mold in their facility. Who cares about Good Manufacturing Processes. Pfizer, Moderna and friends didn't care either and got off scott free with those remote inspections during the plandemic.

Why is this important? Both Pfizer and Moderna used the buffer supplied by this company in their jabs. We really need to question why Pfizer changed the temperature for their jabs. The warmer temperature would allow that black mold to grow.
Almost seems intentional, doesn't it?

Now isn't it odd that the Fauci clone tweeted about this mold issue. I suspect we may start to see a strange surge in mold related diseases.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

All I can say is that the WSJ today has the weirdest of dog comms.

More Dog, Cat Owners Resist Routine Shots Paywall.

Okay this story is on page A7=17.
"Almost 40% of dog owners believe that jabs for dogs are unsafe." 4*

Since when do disease from any animal automatically become a threat to us?

"We were shocked, said Mathew Motta, an assistant professor of health law, policy management at Boston University. In a world where mandates are being dialed back and more pets become unvaccinated, that's a threat to our pets but also a public health threat to you and me."

This is big business [ $36 billion - $130 billion] so obviously now the vets are trying to fight mis and disinformation. The spill over is rather funny "Researchers say the resistance also reflects the skeptism about medicine and science, particularily among Republicans or GOP- leaning voters, that has taken root since the start of Covid." Since when do they check which way the pet owners vote?

"There's a distrust of experts."

Aside from my "trust" issues I took my poocher in to see the vet and right off the bat he said she was too heavy but had a solution- a jab to help her lose weight and recommended by the CDC.

Nothing about a change in diet and more exercise, actions that I did take and she has lost weight. It is hard for her though because she just loves her food.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
BIDEN to address the nation today...

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This can't be a coincidence. Yesterday you had ku post #35 with the 10, 20, 30 line at the end.

Pfizer has set the new price for Paxlovid at $1390 for a 5 day dose. That is a very odd amount. I have wondered if some of the ku posts tie in a different way.

Ku post # 1390
WE, THE PEOPLE.
WE, THE PEOPLE.
WE, THE PEOPLE.
WE, THE PEOPLE.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
NO ONE PERSON IS ABOVE ANOTHER.
WE, THE PEOPLE, ARE MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
WE, THE PEOPLE, ARE TAKING BACK OUR COUNTRY [WORLD]
FROM THE EVIL LOSERS WHO WOULD DO US HARM.
[ALL FOR A BUCK].
NO MORE.
STAND UP PATRIOTS.
STAND UP AND DEFEND WHAT YOU KNOW IS RIGHT.
GOD BLES YOU AND GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO THE GREAT AWAKENING BAKER!
WE ARE Q!

There are 4* lines "WE, THE PEOPLE." The number of letters is 11, NWO and Gates number- dark, We the People- light.

Expanding further the U.S government paid $529 for the same product.

Be READY.
MSM coming- BIG WAY.
We see all.
We hear all.
FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT.
CONSPIRACY push coming.
MSM LOST CONTROL.
D LOST SLAVE GRIP.
D LOST CENTER VOTERS.
LIBS ARE MINORITY.
MSM PROJECTS BIG MOVEMENT.
FAKE NEWS.