It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Thoughtful2

I've just been RE_READing post #40

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147588421 📁
Nov 2 2017 01:18:35 (EST)
A,b,c,d,e......

a) It occurs to me that, in the votes for Speaker of the House, the roll call is in ALPHABETIC ORDER,representing the A,b,c,d,e...... part.

b) TIMESTAMP of 01:18:35 could encode:
10/18, or 10/19 (if you include the 2017 as 10), and...
post #35... which ALSO has 4,10,20 in it:

Note that Joe Bidan is both abroad and on AF1 at this time!

c) Does 4,10,20 represent 4 speaker votes on Friday Oct 20th? Or the 4th speaker vote on 20th?

This is a different take on the 4, 10, 20 as there always seems to be more than one interpretation-
Biden was sworn in on the 20th of January for a 4 year term. There are 6 dots after the e- 4+6= 10 and putting the 4 and 6 together Biden is the 46th President.
5 letters of the alphabet are listed and there have been 5 D's mentioned in the Ku posts. 5+6=11. That is November when the Presidential election was held.
That is the NWO-Gates number.

4's have been cropping up everywhere as in more than a coincidence. Each of those numbers have something unique 2+2=4, 5+5=10, 10+10=20. Mirrors- dark vs light, good vs evil.

As for Obama- is he a clone? When he has Covid does that mean he's cooperating?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Nice alternative take on it!

Re obama clone cooperating; either that or... clones aparently stop working properly after 3 years so have a "return to base" switch. Some think this is what the Mitch McConnell freeze was about.
edit on 18-10-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Something I have been wondering about lately: Is RUS laying the groundwork for becoming the center of the christian world? Is Jerusalem going to be destroyed?

Putin has on several occasions in the past referred to Crimea as Russia's Temple Mount, Holy Land and even Mecca. The official explanation boils down to

It was in Crimea, in the ancient city of Chersonesus or Korsun, as ancient Russian chroniclers called it, that Grand Prince Vladimir was baptised before bringing Christianity to Rus.
link

But there are also these yet "unofficial" claims:

- Christ was born in the Crimea
- The Blessed Virgin died in Crimea
- The Holy Grail is a Cradle of Jesus, which was kept in Crimea for a long time.

link These claims were made in a book published in 2009. It would be easy to dismiss this as extremely fringe opinions made ou of thin air but there are some things to consider.

- The author's of these claims also published a series of books called "History: Fiction or Science that are immensely popular in Russia.

- The same people/organizations involved in building the Main Cathedral of the Russian Armed Forces are currently building a vast project in Tauric Chersonese that includes a Museum of Christianity. 3 million archeological artifacts were supposedly found in the area of the construction site.

How tempting and comforting would it be for religious people all over the world if Israel/Jerusalem were to be destroyed to learn that it all was still kinda there... in Crimea?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Wars are all about money

10/28/23

10+28+23=51

51= 17x3

17 17 17 (Q Q Q)
Reduced
8 8 8

Eight eight eightin Gematrix
Result: one three nine

139 Golden age

888x139=123432
123432 = 15

15 mirror 51

15=6
51=6
888=24=6

KING SOLOMON GOLD 666 AND SILVER

666 talents of gold is 22 tonnes which today is worth over $1 billion. This was the amount of gold that King Solomon received in payments and gifts. Thus 666 is a very important figure in the bible for precious metals investors rather than the inference that some think about.

We have the Gold

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Are you suggesting that -Q- (or the people involved in it) created that thread? Without that person proving anything, I'm going to say that it might be someone that's trying to jump on the GHOST Hype and undercut the narrative with a popularity attempt.

Now for something non-relatable to your post.

If justice is fair, then what happens next?

Protesters from If Not Now When and Jewish Voices for Peace demanding a cease-fire in the Israel-Hamas war were arrested after staging an anti-Israel demonstration and mobbing the Capitol building, the Daily Caller reports.

If Not Now When describes itself as a group of “American Jews organizing our community to end U.S. support for Israel’s apartheid system and demand equality, justice, and a thriving future for all.”

Jewish Voices for Peace claims to represent “Jews organizing toward Palestinian liberation and Judaism beyond Zionism.”

Will these people get to have the "Jan 6th Treatment"?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: G005E

Oxidization also turns the body more alkaline, reducing the effects of the green lion(acid/shadow) on the red sun(copper/light)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Try again

No, just an inspired q follower.

Maybe trying to make some friends.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Irikash

This makes reading about "antioxidants" a little more meaningful.

A lot of plants and natural foods are rich in antioxidants.

A tree that heals all nations? Revelations 22:2?
edit on 18-10-2023 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Re my post about angel numbers last night; I'm seeing 222 appearing in various posts today.

Here's a Chuck Grassley example:

Here's DC Draino on Truth Social:

Ross Vandermeer tweet (an XRP riddler)
twitter.com...
edit on 18-10-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I can't take your attempt at blindness seriously, dask, unless I take your position as purely one of devil's advocate.

Not playing devil's advocate. I honestly believe there is nothing there and your ability to see something where there isn't is you pushing the finish line further away, to justify your statements, when we all know that the claim was made that this was going to happen soon.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   

It appears that the EPA has gone wild purchasing all kinds of military grade equipment- guns, ammo and more advanced tactical equipment.

Hubby was telling me this week about a munitions factory no longer having am*mo to sell to the public because the feds are buying everything they can produce.

Sounded par for the course...then yesterday I learned that the one I worked at was just sold to a Chec company for 1.91 B pending regulatory approval.
Last night the local online news had an add that CCI/Vista/Speer, etc. was hiring. It's a big deal around here when they do any hiring for other than spring temp workers.

Big news for the shooting world — Vista Outdoor (NYSE:VSTO) is planning on selling its outdoor sporting products business to Czechoslovak Group A.S. (“CSG”) for $1.91 billion. This will involve transfer of some of the biggest names in the shooting/reloading world including: Federal, CCI, Remington Ammo, Speer, and Hevi-Shot. The sale and take-over is expected to be completed in 2024. We believe Alliant Powder will also be sold but that was not mentioned in the news release.

This represents a big change for the United States. Soon America’s largest commercial powder and ammunition manufacturer will be controlled by a European enterprise. CSG had previously acquired Fiocchi in 2022, and soon it will hold a very large segment of the total global ammunition market with the $1.91 billion deal to take over Vista Outdoor’s ammunition enterprises. READ Official Transaction Report.

[bulletin.accurateshooter.com...]
and
[en.wikipedia.org...]

I'm wondering how many other companies are selling all wares to the 'machine'.

While I was working there a bid was placed to develop disposable ammo for the military. Five companies got the bid, and each received 1M$, plus we got three new building and all the necessary equipment for R & D.....five years in the works before the winner was chosen, but I'm guessing a life-long partnership with the devil.

(post by Imbackbaby removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   

President Joe Biden will deliver a primetime foreign policy speech to the country on Thursday night, White House officials said Wednesday.

The Oval Office address is scheduled for 8 p.m. ET and will address the administration's response to Hamas’ terrorist attacks against Israel and Russia’s war in Ukraine. It comes after Biden flew to Tel Aviv Wednesday pledging his support for Israel in the wake of the sprawling attack carried out by Hamas terrorists earlier this month.

I wonder if he's going to address that fact that Jordan and others walked away from meeting him in Israel ?
edit on 18-10-2023 by Guyfriday because: Stating topical like a lotion

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

You'll have to ask the MoD that PMed you about the post removal.

In other news.

While the White House on Wednesday said its analysis shows that Israel did not cause an explosion outside a Gaza hospital, local jihadists came to the same conclusion – but continue to use the errant missile strike as a rallying cry to set off protests around the world.

According to data compiled by Soldier of Fortune, some 43 anti-Israel protests are on tap worldwide at Western and Israeli embassies, businesses, and cultural sites.

Analyses by the United States, Israel, and Hamas show that the October 17 strike that hit outside a hospital in Gaza was caused by a missile that was fired by the Islamic Jihad.

The White House on Wednesday made its finding known.

“While we continue to collect information, our current assessment, based on analysis of overhead imagery, intercepts and open source information, is that Israel is not responsible for the explosion at the hospital in Gaza yesterday,” said Adrienne Watson, a spokesperson for the National Security Council.

President Biden gave a similar assessment while in Israel on Wednesday, saying the explosion appeared to be the responsibility of “the other team.”

"the other team"? This needs to be explained, because at this point it really looks like the hospital attack was a false flag op gone wrong. Now is the time to ask the important question of, "Where's Hunter?"

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   
PM Guyfriday

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

There's a tweet going round that a Baptist church in Gaza, near the hospital, was given a three hour warning of it by Israel. In effect the evangelicals are calling out Israel on it.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
PM Rel

new topics

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join