It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
MTG video tweet calling out the gang of 4 for having a pro-palestine rally in the capital which is stopping the speaker vote...

...cranky would say "this is a mirror or inversion of the Jan 6th capital riot that forced through a fraudulent election."

There are a half dozen or more tweets around this from MTG; screenshot of protestors phones and their whatsapp groups... Global Intafada etc.

EYES ON... I think we've reached THE QUICKENING?
edit on 18-10-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

Private Message the Moderator that sent you the message.

Remember back when Epstein Island was being talked about and connections were being made?

Joran van der Sloot has finally admitted to killing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway 18 years ago — bludgeoning her to death on a darkened beach with a cinder block after she fought off his sexual advances.

The shocking admission was revealed by prosecutors Wednesday in an Alabama courtroom before van der Sloot pleaded guilty to extorting money from the missing teen’s mother, Beth Holloway.

The Dutch citizen, 36, had long been the prime suspect in the 18-year-old’s disappearance. The blonde-haired beauty went missing during a high school graduation trip with classmates. She was last seen on May 30, 2005, leaving a bar with van der Sloot.

So what's next a mystery woman coming forward and claiming it was her and not Maxwell that forcibly did the deeds with those girls?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Private Message the Moderator that sent you the message.

Remember back when Epstein Island was being talked about and connections were being made?

Joran van der Sloot has finally admitted to killing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway 18 years ago — bludgeoning her to death on a darkened beach with a cinder block after she fought off his sexual advances.

The shocking admission was revealed by prosecutors Wednesday in an Alabama courtroom before van der Sloot pleaded guilty to extorting money from the missing teen’s mother, Beth Holloway.

The Dutch citizen, 36, had long been the prime suspect in the 18-year-old’s disappearance. The blonde-haired beauty went missing during a high school graduation trip with classmates. She was last seen on May 30, 2005, leaving a bar with van der Sloot.

So what's next a mystery woman coming forward and claiming it was her and not Maxwell that forcibly did the deeds with those girls?

I did aswell as you

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Guyfriday

There's a tweet going round that a Baptist church in Gaza, near the hospital, was given a three hour warning of it by Israel. In effect the evangelicals are calling out Israel on it.

I'm waiting for Pope Francis to condemn Israel for the hospital attack soon. Many higher ups in the Church are pushing for a One World Religion. We just saw the Pope praise Schwab as a person greater than Jesus. So it doesn't surprise me that others would jump on the boat to take out any religion they can.

As far as I've been able to see, Israel, Hamas, and the Palestinians are all in the clear over this hospital attack. It's looking more and more like it was one of the Jihadi Death Cults in the area. ISIL 2.0 if you will.
edit on 18-10-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Nothing was received.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Nothing was received.

I'll send it by carrier pigeon next time. No worries Man and GodSpeed

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

care, one obvious possibility for "some fear" that Netanyahu is keeping hidden:

The ARK OF THE COVENANT??

Netanyahu may have trust issues with Biden. It’s difficult to imagine what other countries must think about what has happened in the US.

Biden talks, or reads off a teleprompter, about supporting various things. Some things he does support. Some things he says he supports, but he doesn’t really. It’s hard to know his true agenda behind the rhetoric and outright deception.

Biden’s declining mind suggests he is actually controlled by someone else. That someone might be Barack Obama. Obama is a Muslim, and he’s now free to act, sheltered from apparent responsibility, unlike when he was President.

Biden may be subject to blackmail, perhaps from multiple countries.

Biden could be impeached or suffer health issues at any time. That would bring up ….Kamala Harris.

I would imagine Netanyahu is tempted to resolve the current issues as permanently as possible, and not let a crisis go to waste. But if the current conflict goes regional, Israel will need reliable friends.

It’s hard to be sure the US can be relied on for anything right now.
edit on 10/18/2023 by cimmerius because: Tweak

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I have a theory... way out there but our inputs to date justify it being aired:

a) Remember the thread posts about Tsunami testing being done on a new US Aircraft carrier?

b) Seen the news of a second aircraft carrier group entering the Mediterranean in the last few days to support Israel?

c) Well today PUTIN sent this reminder via an arabic twitter account:

d) Putin also just met with Xi today in China (so away from Moscow),

e) We've discussed how Ukraine has been used to destroy a lot of many countries armaments that were sent there (to help fulfil GESARA cessation of global conflict),

f) We've been fed a view by Phil Godlewski, and other telegram truthers, that nukes may be fired but at worst they'll explode in the sea.

g) We've also discussed in this thread how a russian fighter managed to buzz a US ship and disable its electronics.

So, here's the theory:

Biden, currently in Israel, transfers to one of the aircraft carriers in the Mediterranean, and orders preparation for a nuclear strike on Moscow,

Putin's fighters buzz the carrier groups, disabling electronics; assume Bidens one is deep state commanded, and the other White Hat military,

Biden pushes the trigger but the missiles fail, Putin in return fires a hypersonic missile at Biden, possibly detonating in the sea,

Various ships are overturned but crew have either already disembarked to the second carrier group, or they are rescued from the water,

Xi possibly does the same with the US carrier groups in Asia?

Trump, reinstated as President,calls a Truce and negotiates peace.

Biden meanwhile, has probably stumbled off the aircraft carrier and broken his neck... and who knows, maybe George Soros is in the carriers brig.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

EYES ON... I think we've reached THE QUICKENING?

C'mon, a new catchphrase because the dozens of times people said we are "on a precipice", "reaching critical mass", "coming to a head" it was a nothingburger.

Also you made a statement, why use a ?, has it become a habit to end things with a ? to wiggle out of the claim when it fizzles?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imbackbaby

Nothing was received.

I'll send it by carrier pigeon next time. No worries Man and GodSpeed

How is this on topic? Think folks.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   
On the topic of oxidation --

Meditation, intermittent fasting and HIIT exercise have all been shown to reduce oxidative stress in the body.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   

A little social chit-chat is tolerated, like someone mentioning a loss in the family or shoulder surgery and others posting their condolences or prayers/get well soon. It is inoffensive enough to not warrant a removal.

You need to read between the lines here: a long time ago I had a post removed which wasn't offtopic and I asked why, the post I had replied to was removed because of serious T&C violations and I was told that any post replying to it was also removed as SOP.

ETA: By the way, I probably got a dozen notifications of posts being removed. Didn't even bother to open them before deleting, I know that the reason stated above is why, I was also told that time that they don't count as strikes against you. The admin just doesn't want it on the boards.

edit on 18-10-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

A little social chit-chat is tolerated, like someone mentioning a loss in the family or shoulder surgery and others posting their condolences or prayers/get well soon. It is inoffensive enough to not warrant a removal.

You need to read between the lines here: a long time ago I had a post removed which wasn't offtopic and I asked why, the post I had replied to was removed because of serious T&C violations and I was told that any post replying to it was also removed as SOP.

I Identify my posts as chit chat. So basically what you're saying is Facething chat is tolerated but Q talk is not? Most of my posts removed today actually included a Q phrase.

I like you question everything and to be fair, with class.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I Identify my posts as chit chat. So basically what you're saying is Facething chat is tolerated but Q talk is not? Most of my posts removed today actually included a Q phrase.

Between the lines: an on topic post referencing an unwanted "guest" isn't really removed because the content of the post is offtopic but because of the relation to a serious T&C violation.

Consider it to be like the rule that banned members are not to be discussed.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Some people say that the philosopher’s stone is mono-atomic gold. (Remember the question, what does it mean to be covered in gold?)

Supposedly it dates back to biblical times and ancient Egypt and was eaten with miraculous results. The curious can do a search. It’s one of those bottomless rabbit holes that can’t really be resolved. It’s not like any of us can make a batch on our kitchen stove to test it.

(Maybe national gold hording is about more than backing a currency?)
edit on 10/18/2023 by cimmerius because: Further thoughts

edit on Wed Oct 18 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   
WARNING

edit on 18-10-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
The only time I have seen the term "mono-atomic gold" is when a conman is trying to get people to part with their money.

In chemistry, the only mono-atomic things, at normal temps, are the noble gases because their outer shells are complete, so they can be stable on their own.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

It's not about the philosopher stone, that is just an allegory to the information that is being held. Reread that post again with "data" instead of "philosopher stone" and "information and awareness" instead of "longevity and regrowth".

It makes so much better sense that way.

Now to follow up on my post ealier:

3F it seems.
A missile that struck a hospital on Tuesday inside Gaza City was launched by terrorists from the Palestinian Islamic Jihad, according to the Israel Defense Forces.

important part only

Wednesday, President Biden said the attack stemmed from the “other team” — referring to Hamas — and an intelligence analyst put the death toll at closer to 50, The Wall Street Journal reported.

Kind of funny how Hamas became "the other team" when those on the ground (both the IDF and Hamas) are calling out the Palestinian Islamic Jihad for the hospital attack.

Who's paying the media to look the other way?

If -Q- was saving Israel for last, let's just hope it isn't lost along the way.

edit on 18-10-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
WARNING

This video, sadly to say, isn't any different than the ones my friend showed me from the Polish board during the early days of the Ukraine farce. Same playbook, which brings questions nobody wants answered.

Questions like:
Are Hamas and the Ukrainian Azov Brigade being trained and funded by the same people?
edit on 18-10-2023 by Guyfriday because: saving space

new topics

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join