It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

So that fly in the ointment alert...$ 7.1 billion the mirror 17 seemed pretty significant!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: T7ROOT7H

Fascinating stuff.

Reminds me of the what I’m learning about the Divine Council mentioned in the Bible. I was never taught what Dr Heiser explains here. Could this World council we see now be orchestrated by the fallen angels from the heavenly council that we see in the Bible?

The inner circle’s of that poster look to be a divine council with the inner circle this “Cosmic Love” (Gadreel)

The supernatural side of the Old Testament has been purposefully under taught to keep us from seeing the inner esoteric nature of the plans of what just looks like a secular society.

Here is another deeper dive from Heiser intro the tower of bable and how the gods of the nations were not men but “Elohim”

The fallen angels have been trying to to orchestrate their dominion over the earth?

Reading my Bible has been way more interesting after following Dr. Heisers teachings.
Still lots to learn, but thought I’d share

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Bwarefalsprofits

So, you give up then?

A few pictures is worth 1000s of words. Your 1000s of words say almost nothing.

edit on 16-10-2023 by FlyingFox because:

It's odd seeing people defend their overlords so zealously. To the point of worship.

You'd think after all these years of digging, researching and eye opening revelations, people would have gained a clearer perception of the "old maps" and finally stop using them to render something new. Just goes to show, no matter how much data's collected, without ignition of new thought, human nature doesn't change.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bwarefalsprofits

originally posted by: FlyingFox

So, you give up then?

A few pictures is worth 1000s of words. Your 1000s of words say almost nothing.

edit on 16-10-2023 by FlyingFox because:

It's odd seeing people defend their overlords so zealously. To the point of worship.

You'd think after all these years of digging, researching and eye opening revelations, people would have gained a clearer perception of the "old maps" and finally stop using them to render something new. Just goes to show, no matter how much data's collected, without ignition of new thought, human nature doesn't change.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Who here is stopping you from those tasks?

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Did you not want a response to your new pictures?

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 01:36 AM
link   
If we're right about the Israeli conflict being used as cover to hide from the public the Bidens misdeeds, well then things are going to get a whole lot worse.

WASHINGTON − While grappling with gun charges and a tax investigation, Hunter Biden faces potentially a third set of charges: His decision not to register as a "foreign agent" while working with companies in Ukraine and China.

The inquiry comes as the Justice Department recalibrates its enforcement of the Foreign Agents Registration Act, or FARA, for people to report their work for foreign governments trying to influence U.S. policy. An inspector general’s report in 2016 found prosecutions and other enforcement actions were “rare" and consisted mostly of civil requests to register retroactively.

But after Russian interference in the 2016 election, the department ramped up criminal enforcement with maximum penalties for violations of five years in prison and a $250,000 fine. Sen. Robert Menendez, D-N.J., was indicted Thursday for an alleged conspiracy to violate the act as a foreign agent for Egypt.

The results of criminal prosecutions have been mixed. Several high-profile associates of Donald Trump were convicted – and he pardoned them. Other defendants accused of being foreign agents had charges dismissed or won acquittals.

In this highly politicized atmosphere, Justice Department special counsel David Weiss is investigating whether Hunter Biden should have registered his overseas work. Congressional Republicans argue Biden is getting preferential treatment as the president’s son. And one of Hunter Biden’s lawyers, Abbe Lowell, won the acquittal of another defendant charged with acting as a foreign agent.

Now imagine that, Hunter a foreign agent. If he should have been registered and didn't will his dad pardon him? If so for what other crimes will good old dad pardon him for as well, and more importantly will Congress or the courts have the ability to over-ride this pardon?

I'm sure with Biden heading out to Israel later today, something will happen in short order that will hide any or all of this from becoming public while the American people are reeling from the next incited false flag.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 02:35 AM
link   
You are obviously including yourself in that criticism...

What new way of thinking have you brought here - have I missed it?

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   
FAITH AT AROUND 92 MPH... SOMETHING HAPPENS

Like the PERFECT CALL showed, we can look at the same words
to create different meanings. A powerful lesson. (thank you)

How we see ourselves in this world CHANGES EVERYTHING...
staying humble and recognizing none of us have 100% of the map.
But recognizing that we are not alone & are being gently guided.

If you see our world as a prisoner, you are trapped.
If you see our world as a student, you are learning.
If you see our world as an adventurer, you are exploring.
If you see our world as a dreamer, you wake up to find yourself
in a world of endless possibilities (dream big dreams)

1 + 1 = 1
1 + 1 = 2
1 + 1 = 3

PEACE = the Prize & Forgiveness Means EVERYTHING

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Pm for you

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   
To be clear I'm not blaming anyone .

I am asking nicely to please put an end to the"tit for tat" bickering back and forth.

I am not opposed to reasonable debate, but the needless veiled barbs and out right nastiness are not necessary.

It's detracting from the overall discourse, as the bickering becomes more "mud pit-ish".

Again to be clear, I am not pointing fingers.

I am not opposed to reasonable debate.

I simply do not wish to wade through the unnecessary one-ups-manship.

With All Due Respect,
~meathead

edit on 17-10-2023 by Mike Stivic because: Please pm me of you wish to reply to this, I will not be a party to the sliding here.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
To be clear I'm not blaming anyone .

I am asking nicely to please put an end to the"tit for tat" bickering back and forth.

I am not opposed to reasonable debate, but the needless veiled barbs and out right nastiness are not necessary.

It's detracting from the overall discourse, as the bickering becomes more "mud pit-ish".

Again to be clear, I am not pointing fingers.

I am not opposed to reasonable debate.

I simply do not wish to wade through the unnecessary one-ups-manship.

With All Due Respect,
~meathead

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Election fraud alert- California style.

Dominion Systems Alert

One has to give Newsome a hat tip for timing and creativity. Look at this bill. PAnIc...

"Limit hand counts in elections: Gavin Newsome signed a bill October 4* that was written in response to Shasta County's move earlier this year to cancel its contract with Dominion Systems amid unfounded allegations of fraud pushed by former Republican President Donald Trump and his allies.

The new bill AB 969, only allows hand counts by local election officials under narrow circumstances.
Talk about narrow.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

World's Number One Fan of Vaccines

#4 is definately in play right now.
Billy 'the jabber' Gates is going all in for the mRNA jabs.-$4*0 million to advance the agenda. Who would take anything from someone who views the world through the lense of eugenics?

Keeping focus on his book "How to Prevent the Next Pandemic/Plandemic" with his dream of vaccine sniffing booths once again he heads to his hunting grounds- South Africa. His plan was foiled- it appears that South Africaners had a very dim view about daily dosing. Undeterred he is moving on.

Grand Challenges

Imagine that- over 4* days.

Grand Challenges and Grant Opportunities

Now we can see what he is focusing on. AI development at a local level so that those people will be more accepting and used. He should be nowhere near AI.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

FDA Hiding Information About The Covid Jabs

I did cover this earlier but we now have something new to consider. with all of these FOIA lawsuits one would expect that the FDA/CDC would increase the number of staff to process them. With the most recent FOIA "With quick processing out of the question, Ms. Varnado said it would take at least 2 years for Ms. Adams to receive materials responsive to her request."

They have lots to conceal.
Some waking up happening heree:
"You don't have to assume they are committed to a strategy of reducing the population through injection..."

We know.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Just a Little Infiltration

Exactly what kind of security clearance is being used to vet these people? The only explanation I can come up with is that they don't want to offend anyone because of "sensitive feelings" with no consideration about matters of national security.

Here we have Arione Tabatabai as Chief of Staff to the Assistant Secretary of Defence for Special Operations and Low Intensity conflict connected to Iran.

Just how bad does this have to get. Next up to bat Yousra Farzili, Qtar connected working for the Pentagon with a nuclear, chemical and biological focus.
It gets worse- read all about it.

White hats must be cleaning house for us to learn about these people and their connections. There is a lot for them to unwind.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic
Thank you!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Now imagine that, Hunter a foreign agent. If he should have been registered and didn't will his dad pardon him? If so for what other crimes will good old dad pardon him for as well, and more importantly will Congress or the courts have the ability to over-ride this pardon?

Easy, foreign extradition.

edit on 17-10-2023 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger2

Thank you for everything that you do my friend 🤗

Your messages always seem to resonate perfectly. It's almost like you've "seen" and want to share with the world what you "see".

"Those who know can't sleep."

After the first time I was blessed to "see", the amount of energy that was coursing through me made it impossible to sleep normally. I feel many took the saying as "those who witness the atrocities have sleepless nights", which I'm sure is true as well, but what about the flip side of that? What about those who have seen "Heaven"? How well do they sleep knowing the world they exist in is so much more magical than they could have ever previously considered?

We always have a choice in how we frame our perspective with every event we encounter. Those who have "seen" or continue to "see" understand that each of these choices is how the world around us is made.

For some it sounds like a pipe dream to get everyone in the world to Be Still for the same moment in time. This is partly because they have trouble seeing themselves and/or those in their immediate circle doing such an action. If one started to practice being still, they could provide an example to the rest. Another perspective is offered as a choice to those they encounter.

Thank you again, and Peace Be With You All (PBWYA)
edit on 17-10-2023 by Irikash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

With all due respect, the exchange you're referring resulted from my initial statement that Putin is a Hamas sympathizer. One of your contributers took it personally.

new topics

top topics

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join