It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Look at the water... where did the missile come from?

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

By the looks of it child sacrifices to Baal/Moloch have expanded beyond the land of Canaanites even after Jesus ministry.
By war or by fire: should be a red line but it's not. 😠

Something people can become united on is politicians change policy and quit sacrificing (God's) children for profit?

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bwarefalsprofits
Genesis 5:4
Genesis 5:8
Genesis 5:11
Genesis 5:14
Genesis 5:17
Genesis 5:20
Genesis 5:23
Genesis 5:27
Genesis 5:37 - wrong 5:31
Genesis 9:20 - wrong 9:29

Ancient Biblical Lifespans… don’t like this site, but I think this is what your getting at.

I don’t know how to embed tables on here, but this is from a Table in the article. The table has the bible references you listed

Table 1. Ages of the Patriarchs from Adam to Noah
Adam 930
Seth 912
Enosh 905
Cainan 910
Mahalalel 895
Jared 962
Enoch 365
Methuselah 969
Lamech 777
Noah 950

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Attach
not
Attack...

The missile come from the sea...

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

It is weird that the FB! gun got stolen from a car in the vicinity of SR, moreso that we head about it in the the news plopper.

I covered the SR sideshow extensively, it still only makes sense one way.

edit on 17-10-2023 by FlyingFox because: SEVEN Year Delta
(!)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: nugget1

nugget1, there was a prophesy thread on ATS, in the year before Q started. I think the OP was buddha something, or something buddha.

Anywho... he told of Biden going to Israel and dying, and also that Prince William and Kate would also be dead on the streets of Jerusalem... then that Prince Harry would emerge to take power.

May have got some of the detail wrong... It was seven years ago.

This Q-Post qalerts.app... has the "Saving Israel for Last" verbiage.

Maybe the LAST stop/trip for Biden in this life?

Or, was that statement already solved to mean something else?

edit on 10/18/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is an interesting point. With those US Embassies going down tonight, I wonder if Biden get assassinated when he's there, and if so, how will Harris respond?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Here we go...

Arab Leaders Refuse To Meet Biden As Protests Rage Around The World After Gaza Hospital Strike

www.zerohedge.com...
edit on 18-10-2023 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 01:13 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 01:14 AM
link   

It hadn't been clearly solved but your prompting may have got us closer care.

Simple gematria turns up something interesting:

WE ARE SAVING ISRAEL FOR LAST = 279 (simple)
=
EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM

a) We have learnt that Israel/Mossad has satellites that form the master control for MSM,
b) Do these have to be taken out, or their ground control station (in Israel?) be taken out, before the EBS is used?

c) It would make sense that such a ground control system were stored somewhere secure, probably underground, and very likely co-housed with Jerusalem's Iron Dome control system?

d) What If the Hamas attack was a White Hat test to check if these control systems had been taken out properly? I.e. to confirm there isn't a back up control site that they missed?

d) Would this explain the second post sentence?

Very specific reason not mentioned a single time.

e) Note the gematria count is 279; sums to 18 and today is the 18th.

edit on 18-10-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

This is an interesting point. With those US Embassies going down tonight, I wonder if Biden get assassinated when he's there, and if so, how will Harris respond?

Terrorists know Biden is their friend. I can't really see him being assassinated, so long as he keeps U.S. Troops and Weapons out of HAMAS's sight.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   
3F it seems.

A missile that struck a hospital on Tuesday inside Gaza City was launched by terrorists from the Palestinian Islamic Jihad, according to the Israel Defense Forces.

A spokesman for Islamic Jihad has said that the rocket strike was launched by Israel.

The rocket hit the hospital on Tuesday evening local time, after the IDF repeatedly warned local residents to flee the city and head south, in advance of an expected ground offensive.

“On October 17, at around 1900, the PIJ fired a missile salvo toward Israel,” the IDF said. “One of the missiles misfired, landing on the al-Ahli Hospital in Gaza, causing severe damage, killing at least several Palestinians and injuring many more.”

“The IDF did not conduct any operations in the area at the time of the impact,” the IDF said.

Here's Biden's response.

President Biden said Tuesday that he’s “outraged and deeply saddened” by the deadly bombing of a Gaza City hospital, but he refused to blame Islamic Jihad, a smaller, more radical Palestinian terrorist group that often works with Hamas.

Israel claims that an errant missile launched by Islamic Jihad out of Gaza, aimed at the Jewish state, was the cause of the blast at the Al Ahli Arab hospital on Tuesday, which the Gaza Health Ministry says killed at least 500 Palestinians.

Biden, 80, is not accepting Israel’s assessment of the bombing despite speaking to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu after the incident.

“I am outraged and deeply saddened by the explosion at the Al Ahli Arab hospital in Gaza and the terrible loss of life that resulted,” the president said in a statement.

“Immediately upon hearing this news, I spoke with King Abdullah II of Jordan, and Prime Minister Netanyahu of Israel and have directed my national security team to continue gathering information about what exactly happened,” Biden added.

Here's al Jazeera's take.

Biden’s intention was to come and act as an honest broker and show more support for Israel, which he has done since shortly after the Hamas attack. He also aimed to urge the Israelis to exercise caution in their operations in Gaza to minimise the humanitarian impact. This argument has become much more compelling after the events at Al Ahli Hospital.

Clearly, he is entering a situation that is much more volatile than he expected. It may strengthen his hand when he argues with the Israelis, saying to the Israelis that there is a risk an extended operation in Gaza could erode the global support they had.

Arab leaders cancelled their meeting with Biden, which is embarrassing for the White House and represents a setback. Biden believes that when he brings people into the room, he can negotiate and bring them together. This belief has now been challenged.

When was the last time someone walked away from a meeting with the President of the United States? That is precisely what the Jordanians, Egyptians and Palestinians have done.

and

The targeting of Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital in Gaza was a “hideous war massacre” that cannot be tolerated, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas said.

Abbas was in Jordan for a four-way meeting but pulled out following the attack on Tuesday night. Later, Jordan announced the cancellation of the summit with the US and Egypt presidents.

“In light of this calamity that occurred tonight, and out of concern for our people, I decided to cut short my visit and return to the homeland to be among my people in this great ordeal, and I agreed with the brothers in Jordan and Egypt to cancel the summit that was scheduled today in Amman with President Biden,” said Abbas.

“We will not allow a new Nakba [catastrophe] in the 21st century, and we will not accept the displacement of our people again. Our people will remain steadfast in their homeland and will not leave, no matter the sacrifices.

“We will do everything necessary to stop the bloodbath in Gaza and in the West Bank. We will not accept anything other than stopping this war, and the Security Council must shoulder its responsibilities and take the initiative to issue a resolution to condemn this crime and stop the aggression immediately.

“Our people will not kneel, will not surrender, and will prevail.”

This Hospital attack is becoming to be seen as either a massive war crime, or a massively failed false flag. It will be interesting to see how between the failed Middle East Summit, the over ran US Embassies, and the Hospital Attack allows the Bidens to do more crimes.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It's good to know that "Saving Israel for Last" is getting closer to fulfillment, whatever that may be. You are awesome AS ALWAYS, RelSciHistItSufi.

Maybe the Emergency Broadcast System will activate in Israel on the 18th (today) and Biden + Netanyahu will give a dire warning.... telling Israelis to brace for incoming hellfire.

Trump said Netanyahu is keeping something hidden. Some fear, or some deal. We'll know a lot more soon.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

On FoxNews Tuesday, this official from Israel praised Donald Trump for the way he and Jared Kushner orchestrated key peace agreements in 2019/2020.

The host, "Martha McCallum", quickly cut him off, and forcefully declared the "Peace Treaties were NOT good for Israel!".

What's wrong this this woman...thinking she knows more about what's good for Israel, than an official of Israel?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Would the Emergency Broadcast System be used to notify the American population of a Presidential Assassination?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 01:47 AM
link   

care, one obvious possibility for "some fear" that Netanyahu is keeping hidden:

The ARK OF THE COVENANT???

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Some date gymnastics:

Thursday is Oct 19th:

10/19 > 119

119 mirrors 911

30 days from Oct 19th is November 18th, giving "Done in 30" until:

AMERICA WILL BE UNIFIED AGAIN
edit on 18-10-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Ahhhhh bugger! No, I never thought to do that as I wasn't expecting it to dissapear!
Sorry Rel

I'm getting the impression you guys are familiar with _GHOST_ Can anyone fill me in please?
Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join