It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

There are some in this thread who clearly have a myopic view of the way this world works.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
To date, regarding Q, no one has ever asked me for anything ... certainly not money.

Remember the pic of codemonkeyz carrying servers to be installed because of the amount of traffic 8chan was getting?

If you follow the money, that is where the trail ends and they didn't have to ask anyone for money because in their line of business clicks=$.

Except many, like me, never read the Chans. I could not care less about the chatter over there. So not as automatic as you seem to believe.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Except many, like me, never read the Chans. I could not care less about the chatter over there. So not as automatic as you seem to believe.

Cheers

Maybe not you, but the chatter all over the net obviously drove people there.

It isn't the type of con where the conman picks one mark and works them, they threw out a digital net and they got a huge boost in traffic.

I remember someone here a long time ago saying how the Q threads on ATS were so prolific and I replied, over there they are filling 2 or even 3 threads a day, when it was taking ATS a month, when it was at its fastest. That is why I stopped posting because it seems to have slowed down to 5 or 6 months without the "sliding" of the thread and I wanted to see how long it would take without heated back and forths.

Yes, the chans are full of garbage but this Q thing allowed them to capitalize regardless.

edit on 16-10-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Wishing you a speedy recovery. I'm scheduled for total shoulder replacement next week. Have been putting it off for years but can't take it anymore, I'm in constant pain, and very limited to what I can reach and lift.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bwarefalsprofits
Putin is deep state.

Proof?

You might want to hone your analytical skills. Current events like Ukraine invasion and statements render your claim as nothing more than a pile of steaming sputum. You won't make it to 11th grade this way.

www.cnn.com...

edit on 16-10-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3

Thanks, it was much easier than anticipated. I hope it works out for you. PM me if you have any Questions or issues.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

My easiest point of reference for Q being a DS OP or not is the deep and random panic they manifested when the drops began. This is to the point of a Congressional declaration denouncing Q,...lol. Someone can claim that's part of the cover story, but I say it's purely organic.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

What's it going to take for people to trust Drs. again???

I do hope for you both to have a speedy recovery. I really don't know how any of them will regain my trust and I am sure I'm not alone.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

We are saving Israel for last.
Very specific reason not mentioned a single time.

Shadow of Ezra tweet

I still have the same question. Why was Israel used as a real world clinical trial when so many people involved with the plandemic were Jewish? They knew the mRNA jabs would harm people.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Brook Jackson Pfizer Whistleblower Tweet

What a tasty cheese morsel buried in here-
"A document found via Pfizer's website shows that Pfizer began drafting the clinical trial protocol on December 5, 2019, 4* months before it announced its collaboration with BioNTech to develop the Covid vaccine and well before China alerted the WHO about the Wuhan pneumonia of 'unknown' cause."

Robert Kadlec can't run away from all of this fast enough. No one gets to walk away from this, no one.

And because it's always about the $-
"The Operation Warp Speed contract announcement was made by HHS on the same day as BioNTech's stock offering. It looks to have been timed to inflate investor interest to help BioNTech maximize the funds raised."

Read carefully.
Why is the 'Clinton foundation' back in the news?
NAMES OF WHISTLEBLOWERS BEING LEAKED OR PUT OUT FOR STRATEGIC REASONS?
Normally, a whistleblower is protected and shielded from non essentials[CLAS].
How do you protect a valuable witness [whistleblower]?
How do you protect the chain of custody of evidence?
Name IDEN Public> FBI intrusion> lawsuit> Response to lawsuit> Public reveal [otherwise sealed?].
Moves> Countermoves.

Friday is the last day for Pfizer to submit a motion to dismiss.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Well it's a good thing I captured this early this morning since it seems to have been replaced with an article from 4* days ago.

Premarket Trading Pfizer, BioNTech, Moderna and Novavax

Premarket-
4*
Pfizer fell 3.11%
BioNTech fell 6.57%
Moderna down 4.45%
Novavax down 4.54%

I would hazard a guess that institutional holders are rushing for the doors, no doubt looking at Warren Buffet's timely exit.
This is odd though Pfizer is the only one that is up. This begs the question who is buying their shares, although Pfizer does have the stock repurchase program which may be providing support for the stock price.

The one acquisition that Pfizer really needs to get approval for is its' planned acquisition of Seagen which is for cancer treatment.
Pfizer - Seagen acquisition

Fly in the ointment alert-
The EU regulatory authority took on Illumina who acquired Grail for $7.1 billion which also just happens to be in the cancer field as well. Despite the acquisition being denied they went ahead anyway. Now they are being ordered to divest that company and the EU has a big club- can fine them 10% of world- wide income.
The issue is the lack of competition. Pfizer has captured all the agencies here but maybe not that one in the EU. Pfizer should not get any profit from the cancer that they have created with their mRNA jabs.

EU orders Illumina to Divest of Grail

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3

Have you been following the WHO Plandemic Treaty? John Campbell has a new YouTube about it and the guest does a very good job explaining the dangers of it if it passes.

A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

The danger of this accord is not just about pandemics of international concern- they can use whatever reason even climate change to lock things down.

He makes 6 valid points.
1. Self-authorization by simply declaring and public health emergency of international concern- declaration. All PotentialThreats- without limitations can be a PHEIC.

2. WHO recommendations, new and binding- member states must enforce WHO recommendations. They would have the ability to force any therapeutic or jab they wish regardless if a country whishes to try vitamin D or other more organic treatments.

3. Total information control- censorship on steroids.

4. There are no checks or balances- there is no ability to correct this draconian system once implemented.

5. No accountability and they are unelected- full immunity and fully tax exempt.

6. This completely disregards fundamental rights and over rides national constitutions.

They do not even require proof, no evidence and they have the ability to continuously extend the emergency for as long as they wish. To top it off there is no system in place to challenge the WHO's declarations.

The WHO should be designated a terrorist organization. This has nothing to do with health. As he states this plandemic treaty "is toxic by design."
He goes on to state that the WHO is sponsor driven- Gates and GAVI who have their agenda of jabs for one and all- effectively making the WHO a puppet and marketing agency for them.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

I've been watching this for a long time. The sad thing is none of our representatives are saying a word about it or fighting for us, which tells me all of the western countries are pretty much onboard with enslaving us all.

It's not like the warning signs aren't there, and have been for a long time. Only 'conspiracy theorists' see evil in agenda 2020, 2025, 2030, Soros funded domestic terrorists organizations, Clause Schwab take-over of training future global leaders.

None of it represents an effort to create a better world for any but the 1%. Russia and China may become a lot freer than the western world in the coming days.

I imagine few 'rational' people are even willing to consider part of the following may actually be possible.

The Brain Is the Battlefield of the Future. The WEF’s Stated Objective is “Altering the Human Being”

[www.globalresearch.ca...]
edit on 100000011America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

You suggest I hone my analytical skills while you express your thoughts through memes and pictures?

I don't know what you're trying to communicate with your pictures. Are you attempting to say that because Obama and Putin won't make eye contact that means they're not friends?

Every country across the globe that participates in the monetary debt slave system has a government embroiled in corruption and is run by its own "deep state". All of these deep state subsets are controlled by a higher subset. And so on. If you want a picture, you can think of the pyramid you see on your dollar bills.

The military wars waged between governments are not battles between good and evil. That spiritual battle is fought on a different front. Wars between governments (central banks) are competitive fights for global dominance.

This image that people have of Putin and Trump as knights in shining armor trotting in on their trusty steeds to save the world are childish fantasies. It's embarrassing. I wonder what the patriots of 1776 would think to see our current state of affairs.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Russia and China may become a lot freer than the western world in the coming days.

How does China become freer when the western world is using China's blueprint to create an AI surveillance state?

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Any ideas on what comms Il Donaldo Trumpo tweeting this give us, at 21:42 UTC:

My thoughts so far:

a) The picture has been professionally setup; lack of foot prints in the sand to left, photoshop touch ups around arms and hands - especially left girl's lower hand (which is unnaturally posed), ILDONALDO.COM added to top left of red band,

b) Banner on IlDonaldo.com also has sand, aviator shades and white-toothed smile,

c) Right hand side girl has freemason checkerboard trainers and GLAMIS on T-shirt. Recall that onehuman/TheYig (R.I.P.) posted in the thread about the Wettin Council's website Glamis Calling; which has a sand colored castle with black minarets - matching the girls caps and tshirts:

d) Both girls lower hands show 4 fingers holding flag = POTUS44 underpinning Joe Biden's presidency,

e) The picture represents the placing of a FLAG IN THE SAND and has a RED LINE on it... referring to Middle East? Israel/Palestine?

f) Then there's this Mr Pool link:

=

Timestamp of 10:08 encodes Oct 10th.

g) Tweet timestamp of 2142 points to #2142; which brewtiger also just posted:

h) EST timestamp of 16:42 points to #1642 about SPEAKER VOTE:

Looks like this is warning the Wettin Council and UK Monarchy not to cross a redline? Are they being told to contact White Hats thru posting on IlDonaldo.com?

Any value adds would be much appreciated!

Rel I may have found one of the links connected.
Glamis has 4* buildings in one. Obama's Presidential Library also has 4 buildings in one.

Obama's Presidential Library still under construction

At the top left corner of this article there is a small red star. There are red stars on the #FJB flag.

The shape of the building is 4* hands coming together. More 4's. There was a design change from 28,000 sq. feet to 44,000 sq. feet. From the street level to the highest point is 40 feet. 40% of the sq. footage will be under ground. The tower has 8 stories with 4 floors for the museum. That makes seven 4's.

Obama is in reality President #44 with Biden as a puppet.

The sand behind the flag is dark and the flag is light. Dark to light.
Dark Brandon Mugs- Biden fund raising

James O'Keefe has citizen journalist investigating how Biden's campaign is raising so much money. Thie article is a 4 minute read.
Image of Dark Brandon Mug

This mug has a red star to the left. By using Dark Brandon people may be getting duped because they are following the #FJBidden slogan and in reality are financially supporting his run. Both girls are wearing running shoes as in a race for the Presidency- so now we have 2 red stars which is on the flag.

Racing Checkered Flag

Biden raised more than $71 million in the 3rd fundraising quarter. Why does President Trump have a lower contribution limit for top donors than Biden? 4=$ on the keyboard.
As for the timestamp 21.42- the 2 are bookends with one being the real 4. Just guessing there. What do you think?

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Continuing on. From the article published October 13. 2023 at 4.00 am MDT. Obama finally selected the keystone for his Presidential library which is called Tapestry.
Grmatria Obama Presidential Library stone tapestry

Unprecedented fraud require unprecedented cure, Numbers do matter. Where is my number 4, My Fellow Americans The Storm is Upon Us.

Obama had that keystone placed on Friday the 13th. The tapestry stone has 4 vertical lines. Ha...ha...ha.

We have an so many 4's today. Pfizer drafted the clinical trial 4 months before Covid arrived on our sunny shores. We now have 4 Covid vaccines. Obama was #44= $$.

The illegal spy campaign by 44 [upstream collection]
went far beyond that of 45's transition team.
44, Brenan-lead + [F] assist.
Matters of Nat Sec.

Is Obama planning to store this evidence in the Obama Presidential Library away from prying eyes? This library is supposed to be open February 28, 2025. [2]8- 88. Mr. Pool link.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Biden raised more than $71 million in the 3rd fundraising quarter.

I don't believe that anymore than Branden got 81 million votes, or that his approval rating is near 40%. There's a whole lot of illegal activity going on behind the scenes, BAMN.

Stop the steal!

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2

Obama is in reality President #44 with Biden as a puppet.

Obama is the 43rd person to be President of the US. You feel into the same misgiving as a lot of others have. Grover Cleaveland severed two nonconsecutive terms/ Meaning the Cleaveland was both the 22nd and the 24th President, but also meaning that everyone after his second term should be listed down by one.

So like Hoover was 30th person even though he was the 31st President, George HW Bush was the 40th person, but the 41st President, and as stated above Obama was the 43rd person but the 44th President.

So thank Grover Cleaveland for screwing things up.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Biden raised more than $71 million in the 3rd fundraising quarter.

I don't believe that anymore than Branden got 81 million votes, or that his approval rating is near 40%. There's a whole lot of illegal activity going on behind the scenes, BAMN.

Stop the steal!

Project Veritas exposed the money laundering racket on just how this happens. In short, big money leftists funnel over the limit contributions through unbeknownst American citizens around the nation. Of course the msm never picked up the story and the DOJ is too busy with Jan. 6th, catholics and parents at board of education meetings. There is no way Joe Biden raised that much money legally, no way he got 81 million votes and no way he is polling even close to Trump. Total manufactured reality. These two wars are sucking the oxygen out of all the Biden crimes, covid crimes, border, inflation, etc...

new topics

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join