It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Here's some more oddness. After I edited my last post it shot me from page 203 to 207. Maybe there was a glitch in the Matrix or something.
edit on 15-10-2023 by Imbackbaby because: Woo Woo

Glitch McConnell syndrome?
edit on 15-10-2023 by Imbackbaby because: Robots

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imbackbaby
It's no secret I don't follow ANY world leaders.

But the Q movement is tightly tied to Trump. Some would say that it centers around Trump. So why follow something that follows a world leader, if you are so against that type of thing?

Where you been all these years? Everything has been odd for many years. Buckle up baby.

Meh, been hearing the fear mongering for so long with nothing big happening, that affects me directly, that I don't see a point in buckling up.

Just another worn out cliche.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This story seems odd to me due to the wording used in it.

Retired US Gen. David Petraeus, who led America’s wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, says last week’s Hamas attack on Israel was “far worse than 9/11.”

Petraeus, who also once served as director of the CIA, said Sunday the Palestinian terror strike that killed more than 1,300 Israelis was proportionally greater to the terrorist attacks in the US that claimed thousands of lives Sept. 11, 2001.

“This is the equivalent of the US having experienced over 40,000 losses, rather than the 3,000 terrible losses that we sustained in the attacks of 9/11,” Petraeus told CBS News, comparing the two countries’ populations.

I find it weird that Petraeus is being referred here more as a "Retired General" rather than as "The former head of the CIA". It seems weird to me that they would run it like that. If they referred to Petraeus as the former head of the CIA, then the story would have gotten a lot more attention, but by titling it as retired General it doesn't have the same pull.

It just seems off to me.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

One of the reasons why Trump seems to be part of this whole -Q- Movement could very well be that insiders like Gore Vidal has described someone like Trump (not Trump specifically, but someone from outside the political families with connections in politics and have the ability to self-fund a Presidential run and ignore influences from the political elites.

The other reason why Trump was a favorite for people that follow -Q- is that unlike other outsiders in politics, Trump really was a DC outsider. Then there was the whole Deep State going after him every minute of his term as President. We haven't seen that kind of behavior from the Deep State type of people before, nor have we've seen the exposures that we got during Trumps time in office.

Even if you don't believe Trump had anything to do with Epstein's arrest, or Maxwell going down, it did happen during Trumps time in office, and just like Seth Rich exposing Hillary's emails, -Q- happened at that time. Trump may have something to do with this, or he may not we might never truly know. It's because of this that the possibility of Trump having a hand in this leads people to believe that he did have a hand in this.

This doesn't discount the angle that someone from inside Trumps inner circle have helped -Q-, but if that the reality at the time, it doesn't seem to be the reality of the now. Again, we just don't know, if -Q- had done that information dump like they promised then maybe we would have a better picture, but at this point -Q- could very well be Joe Biden given how the promise to dump the information seems to have been forgotten.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
The reason is because Q said Trump was in on it and together they were going to bring "The Plan" to fruition.

Q and Trump working together was the idea sold from the start.
Drop #2

POTUS knew removing criminal rogue elements as a first step was essential to free and pass legislation.
Who has access to everything classified?
Do you believe HRC, Soros, Obama etc have more power than Trump? Fantasy.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Do you believe HRC, Soros, Obama etc have more power than Trump? Fantasy.

You seem to ignore:
Q-673

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: db9aa5 No.280087 📁
Feb 5 2018 20:25:31 (EST)
Find 1 of 4.
“Trump should be shot!”
You are now working against those monitoring.
Raw only.
No edits.
Save offline.
Q

and Q-609

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.61 📁
Jan 25 2018 13:14:57 (EST)
CONFIRMED.
www.foxnews.com...📁< br /> Why did HUSSEIN travel ahead of POTUS?
"Trump would not be in office for long, suggesting he could be out in a year."
Re-read crumbs.
Future unlocks past.
Q

These would indicate that Trump isn't to be trusted as much as people seem to have. So where does -Q- stand, we don't know now do we.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I think you read those wrong, which is part of the problem when things are not just plainly stated.

The first says “Trump should be shot!” in quotes, meaning someone else had said that, not that Q was saying that. Find 1 of 4 means there were probably 4 instances where someone said that or something similar and the anons should find them and save offline as proof of something. So that was telling the anons to dig and save to help Trump.

The second links to a fox news article about Kerry and again the part in quotes is what he said

Kerry, who served as former President Barack Obama’s secretary of state during his second term, also reportedly told Agha that Trump would not be in office for long, suggesting he could be out in a year.

So again, Obama traveled ahead to thwart "our guy" Trump because they are trying to get him out of office.

There is nothing anti-trump in those or any drops, from the start it was always about Q working with Trump, to win america back for americans and then even to save humanity.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Just as there are no pro-Trump posts either. It's all through interpretation, and without being provided the full picture it's hard to say who's right. Hell, the possibility still exists that Hunter is -Q-, or even Melania. Either one of them would shake up the meaning of all the Q-Posts.

Our last posts were Nov '22, so I wonder if Nov '23 will be another set.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Just as there are no pro-Trump posts either. It's all through interpretation...

No, the first drops were all pro-Trump. that was the point of the LARP, a grassroots conservative movement that was pro-Trump. That is what MC and TB copped to. They said it clearly, no interpretation needed, but the anons didn't want to believe that.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Just got out of surgery, and had a chance to rewatch on of my favorite movies, Barry Lyndon.

Sure, the ads kill it, but it's free. This is a Guy's Movie to be sure. It's rich in life lessons, but still a love story. I don't even like period movies, but... wow. (It's a Kubrick)
edit on 15-10-2023 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Does the dead, like in GHOSTs, also have that ability? I ask because of Halloween coming up.
edit on 15-10-2023 by Guyfriday because: editing this to say that it's good to hear that you got out of surgery "A'ok" FlyingFox. Didn't think that a proof of life was needed for surgery, but good to know.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bwarefalsprofits

What you're trying to say is if western ruling elites are bad, that must mean eastern ruling elites are good? The enemy of my enemy must be my friend sort of scenerio?

Yep, mental gymnastics.

So, you were previously familiar with all of Putin's statements on the issue? It just seems like you failed to incorporate the section I referenced.

Do you agree or not? If Hillary and Podesta are your idea of moral highground, I'm not wasting time convincing you. I answered you question, so deal with it.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Nothing to see here...

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Thanks, I got a total shoulder replacement (firing too many .50cal) but I caught food poisoning on the way out of the hospital. It cost me about 3 days. Lucky I got a fistfull of OXY, it's settled into my bones. Shoulder is awesome though, zero pain.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I think it's delusional to believe Putin's going to save you from your government.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I think it's delusional to believe Putin's going to save you from your government.

Putin seems to know more about the Deep State than you do.
edit on 15-10-2023 by FlyingFox because: You can't teach morals, but you can teach lessons.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Putin is deep state.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Putin is deep state.

Who isn't these days?

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Face It & Then Wash It All Away = LOVE Yourself as God Loves You
Peace = The Prize & Forgiveness Means Everything

edit on 15-10-2023 by brewtiger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:10 AM
link   

When Khrushchev met JFK, the first question he asked Kennedy was about dealing with the suit and ties that were in control of both their countries (or something to that effect). It would seem even in the Soviet era the Russians wanted the Deep State out of their business.

After all who created the Cold War that hindered both countries.

Point it Putin clearly doesn't want those deep staters nosing around in Russia any more than Americans like them pushing agendas of fear and hate over here.

new topics

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join