It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

No, the little green man doesn't mean online, it is "more" you click on it and it brings up half a dozen options. If you select the line under mood you will see that it says "Member is offline" otherwise it says "Member is on ATS now" or "Member was on ATS XX minutes ago" don't know if it switches to the former after an hour.

edit on 12-10-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Oct 13 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:46 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

edit on Fri Oct 13 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: MOD NOTE removed pending source info

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Any ideas on what comms Il Donaldo Trumpo tweeting this give us, at 21:42 UTC:

My thoughts so far:

a) The picture has been professionally setup; lack of foot prints in the sand to left, photoshop touch ups around arms and hands - especially left girl's lower hand (which is unnaturally posed), ILDONALDO.COM added to top left of red band,

b) Banner on IlDonaldo.com also has sand, aviator shades and white-toothed smile,

c) Right hand side girl has freemason checkerboard trainers and GLAMIS on T-shirt. Recall that onehuman/TheYig (R.I.P.) posted in the thread about the Wettin Council's website Glamis Calling; which has a sand colored castle with black minarets - matching the girls caps and tshirts:

d) Both girls lower hands show 4 fingers holding flag = POTUS44 underpinning Joe Biden's presidency,

e) The picture represents the placing of a FLAG IN THE SAND and has a RED LINE on it... referring to Middle East? Israel/Palestine?

f) Then there's this Mr Pool link:

=

Timestamp of 10:08 encodes Oct 10th.

g) Tweet timestamp of 2142 points to #2142; which brewtiger also just posted:

h) EST timestamp of 16:42 points to #1642 about SPEAKER VOTE:

Looks like this is warning the Wettin Council and UK Monarchy not to cross a redline? Are they being told to contact White Hats thru posting on IlDonaldo.com?

Any value adds would be much appreciated!

edit on 12-10-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Cheers for the clarification dask!

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Note, Brewtiger's timestamp is also 123 on the last few posts.
edit on 12-10-2023 by Irikash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 04:44 AM
link   

No Predictions, but consider:
Image Manipulation & Social Media Magnifies It Reach/Power
We spread the poison to each other to cause panic
Propaganda + Emotions Cloud Judgment < Be Still & Know
Watch Zzyzx Rd music video below - 3:10 mark

Irikash (my 123 = "I Love You")... 123

edit on 12-10-2023 by brewtiger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Hi rel, the little green man indicated that you vere online befor the last update-change on ATS, It has been like this a wile

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger2

Watched vid and looked up lyrics but missing your meaning, brewtiger?

Maybe I just need to sleep.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Per Kangspace twitter, Mr Pool posted 7 times last night; mostly reposts of SMILE faces - but also this:

a) Double meaning:
TWO NIGHT?
TO KNIGHT?

b) It struck me that SMILE could be an acronym for:

SCOTUS - MILITARY - EBS

c) All 7 posts are in replys to Kang's original tweet linked above.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: eriathwen

Cheers, eriathwen!

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

ROC I too have been very suspicious about the intent of 23andMe but for a different reason.

23andMe details

Specific numbers, for example 11+ 17 have been in play throughout this plandemic.
Case in point November [11] [17], 2007 it was officially launched in the U.S. at a cost of $999. Inverse 666.

From everything I have looked at 2006 was a critical year. We have one anomaly during this plandemic and that is the group that either were immune or asymptomatic. What makes their genetic make-up different?
Is there a common genetic marker ?

Finding that information would be very valuable to Pfizer and Moderna. I have never used their services but I do wonder if they are asking people if they caught Covid or taken the jab.

From Albert Bourla's book "Moonshot" the issue of collecting all the health data on the Israeli people has given them some idea of the size of this subgroup. The question is what are they doing with that information.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: G005E

I watched an interesting movie on Netflix last night called Painkiller.
I almost couldn't believe what I heard. Pfizer and Moderna used 8, 10 mice for the first booster. I had no idea of the significance of that.

M= Money.
I= Ideology.
C= Coercion.
E= Ego.

These are the different methods that are used on CDC officials to get them to approve a therapeutic or vaccine when under normal circumstances would never pass. All these tactics were used to get Oxycodin approved as safe and effective and we know how that turned out.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Target practice for today -Moderna.

ID WEEK 2023- Showcasing the Central Role of mRNA in Tackling Infectious Disease

Now we can see where they are headed. They must sense that they are going to be facing some serious headwinds coming up.
"Exploring the scientific and behavioral challenges providers face with patients when recommending Covid-19 vaccines."

2nd Smartest Guy in the World

According to the enemdia- our hesitancy is the result of needle phobia. This is almost laughable...
"You might need to get a professional involved if it's starting to impact your every day life. Noting that treatments for needle fear are often successful."

AP Fact Checker- No Bill Gates Air Vaccines not approved for use on non consenting people

Ha, ha, ha-informed consent. Since when? Then they follow their fact checking with Shanghei using this very technique on their own people.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Wellcome Trust Tweet

This new CEO John-Arne Rottingen has some serious WEF connections. If that isn't bad enough he was also involved with the WHO Blueprint "for a global strategy and preparedness plan that allowed rapid acceleration of research activities during epidemics" which proved to be rather handy during the plandemic.

Meet him here

This must be communication. It took Pfizer 9 months to come up with their shiny new toy to jab people with. How does this connect?
Paul Schreir Appointed Interm CEO of Wellcome Trust

He held the position for 9 months. Jeremy Farrar had completed two 5 year terms [5X5].
We have had a few links to #9 now.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Glamis isn't Calling - Rel ... RIP YIG

The ref'd shirt "Glamis" has more to do with the back drop of the pic - Glamis Sand Dunes California

I'll be observing more than commenting at the present

Carry On

edit on 10122023 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Glamis Veterans are patriotic off-roaders who support our military, the freedoms we enjoy, and the stewardship of the Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area.
link

2023 Rebelle Rally Embarks On An Eight-Day Adventure

The 2023 Rebelle Rally commenced today in the picturesque Mammoth Lakes, California, and is scheduled to culminate on October 21 amidst the sweeping dunes of the Imperial Sand Dunes in Southern California.

The girls holding the banner might very well be one of the all female teams

And last year in June:
Osprey carrying 5 Marines crashes in California

A Marine Corps MV-22B Osprey crashed Wednesday afternoon in Southern California about 35 miles from the Mexican border, killing as many as four people on board, according to an area media report.

The Osprey, assigned to a squadron in Marine Aircraft Group 39 at Marine Corps Air Station Camp Pendleton, went down around 12:25 p.m. near Glamis, Calif.,

Glamis, Calif., is about 30 miles from the border with Mexico and about 50 miles from Yuma, Ariz. The North Algodones Dunes Wilderness, or the Glamis Dunes, are nearby.

Reports that the Osprey carried nuclear material on board were incorrect, according to the Marine Corps tweet. It did not elaborate.

Huh, nuclear material... dirty bomb false flag event upcoming?

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Who controls the media. Epstein and the mosad link. A lot of controlled influence in the world. We are being fed a lie. Remember there was a split in the military of isreal this year. Why did the iron dome not work. Why was the border not guarded.

Military clean up underway..?

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: G005E

Bravo, that was an incredible and elucidating deep dive into the art of Atrocity Propaganda.

Unfortunately, it still works exceedingly well even on this site. People here have told me that the incubator babies hoax from the Gulf War has no relevance to the decapitated babies.

Makes me wonder why they are even on this website.

new topics

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join