It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Triple jabbed Pharma Executive Quits Over Vaccine Mandates

He was fortunate that he could afford to do so. Just when I felt I must have covered every angle of this plandemic we now have a new wrinkle to consider.

COVID CASTE SYSTEM
I took it for granted that there would be this developing within companies, with the jabbed receiving preferential treatment but this makes one pull up short.

Within his employer Insmed, they did not enforce the same policy in other countries. He points out that this creates a caste system where Americans are the lower caste. It does make one wonder why the big push before Biden tried to force it on all employers with 100 employees or more.

I was concerned initially that they would develop a caste system within the general population between the jabbed and unjabbed. To date I haven't seen this developing.

Moderna- Big, Big Implications

Epoch Times is getting really good at those FOIA's.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Glamis/Gaza related dirty bomb FF would definitely fit the pattern to unleash a strong US/NATO military response.

Hammas Calls for Global Jihad Friday October 13

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Well this could turn "interesting" real quick in France which has both the biggest Muslim community and the biggest Jewish community within the European Union. Added bonus for the conspiracy/synchronicity minded:

At dawn on Friday, October 13, 1307, scores of French Templars were simultaneously arrested by agents of King Philip, later to be tortured in locations such as the tower at Chinon, into admitting heresy and other sacrilegious offenses in the Order. Then they were put to death.
link link

ETA

Glamis castle is the ancestral home of Shakespeare’s tragic character Macbeth and is the setting for the play’s central event: the murder of King Duncan.
link

Assassination attempt on JB and/or other heads of state? Possibly by dirty bomb but there also could be multiple FF events.
edit on 12-10-2023 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: HologramSimpleton432Hz
a reply to: G005E

Bravo, that was an incredible and elucidating deep dive into the art of Atrocity Propaganda.

Unfortunately, it still works exceedingly well even on this site. People here have told me that the incubator babies hoax from the Gulf War has no relevance to the decapitated babies.

Makes me wonder why they are even on this website.

Thanks for the kind words. When I started that post at 730 last night I got about 2/3 thru. As I continued to tab back and forth to gather more data, ATS page refreshed twice and I had to start over.
I then put it into a file to complete then copy paste, hence my lack of desire to go back and add links.
By the time I finished the documentary and typed everything 3x I was so fed up with potentially missing data that disappeared I just pressed post as I had spent 3 plus hours by then
I hope to continue tonight in connecting more players to those key events to see how it continues today

What stuck out to me most, was that both events of “40 babies” aired on 10/10. Exactly 33 years apart.
edit on 12-10-2023 by G005E because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: G005E

originally posted by: HologramSimpleton432Hz

Bravo, that was an incredible and elucidating deep dive into the art of Atrocity Propaganda.

Unfortunately, it still works exceedingly well even on this site. People here have told me that the incubator babies hoax from the Gulf War has no relevance to the decapitated babies.

Makes me wonder why they are even on this website.

Thanks for the kind words. When I started that post at 730 last night I got about 2/3 thru. As I continued to tab back and forth to gather more data, ATS page refreshed twice and I had to start over.
I then put it into a file to complete then copy paste, hence my lack of desire to go back and add links.
By the time I finished the documentary and typed everything 3x I was so fed up with potentially missing data that disappeared I just pressed post as I had spent 3 plus hours by then
I hope to continue tonight in connecting more players to those key events to see how it continues today

What stuck out to me most, was that both events of “40 babies” aired on 10/10. Exactly 33 years apart.

They use esoterically significant numbers intertwined with rituals performed at key energetic points on Earth to elicit extreme emotional reactions from humans which they appear to feed off of in a way. Energetic parasites.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2
Alex Jones back on YouTube?amerigeden

And then there is the version of Dan Burisch. He claims to have been one of the scientists that interacted with J-Rod, and that J-Rod is actually a visitor from the future. In this version, several Grey species would be descendants from mankind, and they would now be visiting us from the future to correct some mistakes that ultimately will have a negative impact on the possibility of the future grey humans to survive. Those mistakes that they want to remedy would lead to a cataclysm in 2012, which is what they are trying to avoid.,,,,,,,,,

Free energy
5 hours of flattening the curve
edit on 2023/10/12 by CrazyFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

A couple of corrections..
From Wikipedia
The number of babies claimed to be killed in the incubator story was 22 not 40.
Also, NPR aired the story September 9, 1990. The nurse's testimony took place Oct. 10, 1990.

Also, the debate over the beheaded babies isn't over, yet. The Jerusalem Post claims to verify it: Jpost

A link to the alleged photos published by the Israeli PM
edit on 12-10-2023 by Bwarefalsprofits because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger2

Love you too, and thank you for being you.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Hey Rel. Hope you are doing well and I am sorry to hear about your uncle. I know this will be hard on your mom being that they were twins to I am praying for her.

Now don't kill me for this one...lol....Did anyone in the beginning consider that we might be on the Ethiopian Calendar? I ask because that calendar is 2016 this year and I wonder if we could find clarity by looking at it.
I am at work but will try to dig for more info later, unless you think it would be pointless.

www.ethiopiancalendar.net...

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Glamis/Gaza related dirty bomb FF would definitely fit the pattern to unleash a strong US/NATO military response.

Hammas Calls for Global Jihad Friday October 13

Well this could turn "interesting" real quick in France which has both the biggest Muslim community and the biggest Jewish community within the European Union. Added bonus for the conspiracy/synchronicity minded:

At dawn on Friday, October 13, 1307, scores of French Templars were simultaneously arrested by agents of King Philip, later to be tortured in locations such as the tower at Chinon, into admitting heresy and other sacrilegious offenses in the Order. Then they were put to death.
link link

ETA

Glamis castle is the ancestral home of Shakespeare’s tragic character Macbeth and is the setting for the play’s central event: the murder of King Duncan.
link

Assassination attempt on JB and/or other heads of state? Possibly by dirty bomb but there also could be multiple FF events.

Most Americans aren't happy with the prospect of getting involved in another war, not even with just financial backing.
An attack on the home front would change those dynamics instantly.

I'll be more surprised if nothing happens. We've imported enough terrorist in the last three+ years for a very effective show.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thanks for that clarification, MT.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   

The lyrics are something I feel personally, so again, thank you for the synchronization Brewtiger.

As for the 3:10 mark, notice the transition. All 4 people appear to be on their life's journey, yet at the end they all arrive at the same place of rest, realizing it was all shadows on the wall. They are also all at rest = being still = at Peace.

Eternal life is promised, but first we must overcome the fear of loss. Nothing is ever lost, it's just returned home. We are the lost ones looking for home.

edit on 12-10-2023 by Irikash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bwarefalsprofits

A couple of corrections..
From Wikipedia
The number of babies claimed to be killed in the incubator story was 22 not 40.
Also, NPR aired the story September 9, 1990. The nurse's testimony took place Oct. 10, 1990.

Also, the debate over the beheaded babies isn't over, yet. The Jerusalem Post claims to verify it: Jpost

A link to the alleged photos published by the Israeli PM

Tip: when you want to correct someone, have correctable information
Yea the ORIGINAL claim was 22. By the time the United Nations forum took place, they testified that they buried exactly 40 babies. The United Nations forum is what authorized the use of force against Iraq
You already knew all of this, I’m sure. Your strategy isn’t new

I don’t care if the current story is real or not, the entire point is to sow more division. Retaliating in kind, doesn’t solve anything.

Edit; let’s talk about the Israeli link. Do you know where those images were sourced?
Directly from the prime ministers office.
Do any of those images prove that those are Israeli babies? Are any of the babies beheaded?

Alternatively, Doctors Without Borders says every single person they treated in Gaza of 400+ was a child. 40% of Gaza is women and children. Sure. Turn the power off if that’s what you think they should be doing. That makes you no better

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Turkish resources report the beginning of preparations for an operation to send a Turkish military contingent to the Gaza Strip. Presumably, the L400 Anadolu universal landing ship will be sent

x.com...

U.S. Jet Fighters Arrive in Region
A squadron of American A-10 attack aircraft arrived at the Al Dhafra base in the UAE to support Israel and deter any attack.
www.wsj.com...

Syria says Damascus and Aleppo airports hit by Israeli missiles

State media said runways had been damaged at both Damascus and Aleppo airports and flights would be diverted to Latakia, a city in north-west Syria.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

RockQueen, I have seen the Ethiopian calendar used in decodes by Riddlers in the XRP community!

So, worth a further dig... especially as Ethiopian jews are probably less corrupted than those in middle east by Khazarians. They also claim to guard the Ark of the Covenant. My dad talked to the monk guarding it at the time, in the 1970s - before they became much more secretive.

I'm constantly in awe of what my parents managed to experience. For example, the aborigines are very protective of the caves inside Ayr's Rock in Australia. Mum went up the rock with some aborigine guides, again in the 70s, before they stopped people ascending it. The caves are nested within each other and aborigines don't let tourists wander into them but they actually gestured for her to go as far in as the third cave... She reckoned they could identify something in her soul that meant she was worthy.
edit on 12-10-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I'm simply going by your statement in your post that the incubator story "aired" October 10th. It didn't, it originally circulated in September.

The '40 babies buried' was the claim made by one doctor. That number varied with different witness accounts like this one made by a different physician : "The physician, whose name was withheld, claimed to have helped bury 72 infants at the Rigga cemetery."

Another account claimed 120 babies were buried.

If you reread my post, I said "alleged photos". I'm not defending the veracity of the photos. I'm merely stating that with this new development from the Jpost, the debate isn't over. It's not settled.

My response to your post wasn't for the purpose of defending one side or the other. I have no "strategy" aside from correcting information. This is another situation of numbers being manipulated to fit into some esoteric numerical narrative.

Since you gave me a tip, I have one for you. Fact check yourself before sharing information. I thought the purpose of the Q digs were to disseminate and debunk the lies and propaganda coming from the mainstream media. That mission won't work if "digital soldiers" are churning out even more false information. If people made the effort to verify their own data, it would provide consistency and validity to this thread. Rather than habitually throwing anything out there to see what sticks.

The Israeli government's actions are reprehensible but posting erroneous info isn't going to help your cause in the battle against dis/misinfo.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bwarefalsprofits

Fair enough.
My intent was not to manipulate or skew data. The testimony and the news were the same dates. The “official” numbers at one time or another were both 40. I should have delineated
You and I may get there eventually

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

a reply to: Thoughtful2
wrinkle

That Busch funeral video was awesome. Is that really what the note said/read? I always wondered, just great if true.

So is this anything

BREAKING: Democrat Election Clerk gives BOMBSHELL testimony in court admitting she has not been following the law on mail-in ballots Connecticut law requires clerks to sign off on each absentee ballot, a ballot cannot be counted if those requirements are not met This means that in the recent Bridgeport Democrat primary election and many past elections based on her admission, many ballots were counted that shouldn't have been counted. Best believe this is happening in every Democrat city in the country

edit on 2023/10/12 by CrazyFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Rel, I don’t know if you track VK on X or not, he just posted a black swan with ruffled feather at 2:12pm (PST)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Thank you for this bit o info. It may help me in the digging.

So, worth a further dig... especially as Ethiopian Jews are probably less corrupted than those in middle east by Khazarians. They also claim to guard the Ark of the Covenant. My dad talked to the monk guarding it at the time, in the 1970s - before they became much more secretive.

I have to say that I enjoy reading the bits that you post of your families experiences. I would have loved to hear them tell about their adventures! I think that is why even as a child I was drawn to older people, so I could hear their adventures. I also think that within the younger generation there is a void of the interest in the adventures of those more travelled, aged, and wisdom, and experiences. Sad really....anyway I hope someday you could write a book of some of their adventures. That would be very cool!

edit on R20232023kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago10 by RookQueen because: spelling

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   

AFP reporting Saudi Crown Prince MBS in call with Iranian president Ebrahim Raisi declares support for Palestinians.

Rumors flying in Wall St circles Saudi about to double cross US: dump USD, sell US equity holdings (mostly tech) & move into China's camp.

x.com...

Saudi, Iranian Leaders Hold Rare Call to Discuss Israel-Hamas War

Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince and de facto ruler Mohammed bin Salman discussed the war between Israel and Hamas in a call with Iran’s president, the first such conversation between the two leaders who normalized relations earlier this year.

The crown prince, known as MBS, “underscored the Kingdom’s unwavering stance in standing up for the Palestinian cause” and support for comprehensive peace during his call with Ebrahim Raisi, according to a report by the state-run Saudi Press Agency.

www.bloomberg.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join