It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Muslims show France who is in Control

Despite the government banning pro-terror demonstrations, Hamas supporters humiliated the French by gathering at the Place de la République in a massive show of force.

link to video

The seeds of a civil war, are just waiting to explode....

edit on 12-10-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   
So, Steve Scalise huh?

WASHINGTON — Majority Leader Steve Scalise, R-La., on Thursday night informed Republicans in a closed-door meeting that he was dropping his bid to be House speaker, one day after he captured the GOP’s nomination for the top job.

Moments later, Scalise, the No. 2 Republican in leadership, confirmed the news to reporters outside the room.

“I just shared with my colleagues that I’m withdrawing my name as candidate for the speaker designee,” Scalise said after walking out of the room.

My question about this was if the administration dangled a cancer treatment over his head. Keep in mind that with no Speaker, then there is no impeachment of Biden.

The other issue was if Scalise isn't what he seems. This news of him dropping out of the running seems to coincide with this story.

Sen. Robert Menendez was charged Thursday with conspiracy to act as a foreign agent, in a fresh indictment that updated bribery allegations unveiled in federal court in September.

Menendez and two co-defendants, wife Nadine Menendez and Wael Hana, were charged with conspiracy to represent the government of Egypt and Egyptian officials. The indictment cites the three with meeting at Manhattan restaurants with Egyptian officials on June 30, 2018, and Sept. 21, 2019, as part of the alleged conspiracy.

Most importantly in the story is this.

Menendez and his co-defendants have pleaded not guilty to the charges and he remains in the Senate, although he surrendered his chairmanship of the Foreign Relations Committee until the case is resolved. The trial is scheduled May 6.

Menendez faces corruption charges, brought by the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, for allegedly accepting hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes from three businessmen in exchange for helping them enrich themselves and trying to get them out of trouble, according to an indictment unsealed on Sept. 22 New York.

So, while he is under investigation for acting as a foreign agent, he is still allowed to be acting in the Senate. Given the fact that he will be tried in SDNY and that he is a Democrat it will be interesting to see if anything happens to him, but given the fact that the story is being buried as fast as details come out I will bet that he goes down.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: G005E

You and I may get there eventually

Where are we going?

To be fair and hold myself to the same standard, I'll add there's a possibility those photos were AI generated. I don't know if they actually were but, with the emergence of AI and deep fakes in our daily lives, personally, I won't be trusting any images or video that emerge from this chaos. I do agree with you that there's a malicious, underlying agenda to all this.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bwarefalsprofits

You and I may get there eventually

Where are we going?

Someplace more upbeat

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Someplace more upbeat

And I think to myself...

What a wonderful world.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   
US must be ready for simultaneous wars with China, Russia, report says

The United States must prepare for possible simultaneous wars with Russia and China by expanding its conventional forces, strengthening alliances and enhancing its nuclear weapons modernization program, a congressionally appointed bipartisan panel said on Thursday.

The report from the Strategic Posture Commission comes amid tensions with China over Taiwan and other issues and worsening frictions with Russia over its invasion of Ukraine.

A senior official involved in the report declined to say if the panel's intelligence briefings showed any Chinese and Russian nuclear weapons cooperation.

"We worry ... there may be ultimate coordination between them in some way, which gets us to this two-war construct," the official said on condition of anonymity.

The findings would upend current U.S. national security strategy calling for winning one conflict while deterring another and require huge defense spending increases with uncertain congressional support.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   

a reply to: socialmediaclown

Here we have Putin, alleged "white hat", leader the Great Awakening, savior of mankind, sympathizing with genocidal terrorists who are now calling for a global jihad.

"Sympathising" and supporting are two different things.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Irikash

At 3:16 of the video, the green screen room and treadmill are revealed...
How much of this beautiful outdoor video was shot inside with a "green screen" ?
Images are powerful, and be polished to tap into / trigger our emotions.

A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS
Information Warfare = Know Your Enemy = One Playbook = CGI / Green Screens
Our Imaginations Used Against Us = Become Our Own Worst Enemy = Mind Games
Jumping at Shadows = TRUST = Find Balance, Rest, & Guard Your Peace = PBWY

The Dana Carvey clip is a Mask Filter joke, but
everyone has access to this kind of stuff via social media apps.

(also like your insight, Irikash)

edit on 12-10-2023 by brewtiger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Sympathize, support.... I'm amazed at seeing people twist their minds into literal pretzels convincing themselves and others that Putin is Q or Putin is a White Hat who, with Xi, is leading the brigade to liberate humanity from the clutches of an evil cabal. I predict those heads will spinning when all is said and done.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Dad was with the Marines in Beirut, as a "journalist". I don't think he ever went back.

Among his stuff that his wife threw out was a nice letter from the Lebanese Army. It did raise my awareness of the situation.

edit on 12-10-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bwarefalsprofits

All I did was listen to Putin carefully, no mind-twisting required. Did you listen, or just react?

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   

edit on 12-10-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Yes G005E, I follow VK on X and had just archived that pic before seeing your post.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I said the mental gymnastics is the result of believing Putin is Q or a white hat. Do you believe either of these two things?

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Bwarefalsprofits

I would assume its because of the pixelated area... do the other non pixelated images also come up as AI generated? I doubt it! I know people on the ground! This happened!!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger2

THIS IS A LOVE STORY 3
What if... the politicians on stage are "acting" a reflection of us.
What if... we looked at things from the perspective of a parent.
What if... we remembered who we are. A Father's Love Knows No Bounds.

Post 1 matched desires for revenge, judgment & blame... "Make them pay!"
A journey of 4966 steps, the world in a stalemate asking... "When?!?"
Stepping back, can we see the bigger picture... the problem & the solution?
Mission to WIN THE WAR & THE PEACE... So This NEVER Happens Again
PEACE built on external conditions can be manipulated & taken away...
Mutual TRUST is Built like a Bridge = Meet in the Middle = Trust THE Plan
God's Will Be Done = 1 Way Home = Where the Heart Is = Blessed the Peacemakers
Peace = the Prize & Forgiveness Means Everything

Sources - pg 7:
- FT in $5 billion Ukraine debt gamble - Nov 11, 2013
- Ukraine secures debt deal for war-ravaged economy - Aug 27, 2015
- Templeton Bond Fund Dodged Disaster Hanging Tough... - Nov 24, 2015
- Hasenstab snapping up debt at 'cheapest prices in history’ - 1/22/16
- Ukraine joins the Silk Road - Feb 16, 2016
- WH FACT SHEET: U.S. Assistance to Ukraine - Jun 15, 2016
- Ukraine: Looking forward, 5 years after… - Feb 22, 2019
- Biden’s Ukraine showdown was in Dec 2015 - Oct 2, 2019
- MPs demand Zelensky, Trump investigate... - Nov 20, 2019

- HSGAC Finance Joint Report - Sept 18, 2020
- The effects of the Ukraine war... - Sept 12, 2022

Sources - pg 8:
- Strange waves rippled around the world, and nobody knows why.
- Strange seismic waves were picked up circling the globe on 11/11.
- STATE OF CA - Register of Voters Memorandum #20167 - 8/5/20
- STATE OF CA - CA Elec Code § 13002 (2020)

Sources - pg 9:
- @P0A_Triot23
- @VVission123
- @BARTONEISM

edit on 13-10-2023 by brewtiger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I can't answer that question. If you scroll through the comments of that Tweet, you'll see the veracity of the photos is still being heavily debated. If you know eye witnesses then you have access to more information than I do.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger2

Good points. I've been following public science for a while now. When I saw them talking more and more about AI, I knew one day we wouldn't be able to fully trust anything we see or hear.

Knowing enough about how most access to tech works(Governments have access to most tech before the civilian sector ever gets wind of it. Sometimes they are decades ahead.), makes me wonder just how much of what we have seen these last few decades has been artificial in one form or another via ai, masks, etc.

Realizing this has just driven me further into meditation and prayer to find guidance towards Truth and Peace.

PBWY

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Stumbled upon an insight into BACK TO THE FUTURE references in decodes.

Arya's list tweet indicating date glitches in London on twitter.

My replies:

Excuse my copy paste on details:

UNIX Clock overflow problems incoming? See my reply to Arya's tweet.
Also note problem based around exceeding 2 to power 31 seconds... 231
...and explains BACK TO THE FUTURE 1955... as that's when the clock start would have to be set back to to cause this.
The 88mph reference can also be linked back to 8bit stores for the clock time?
If hackers set Unix clock start date back to 1955 then this would cause major problems for any Unix banking systems; such as TCS BaNCS.
For example, payments not due to go out til after the new overflow date, would pay out immediately.
TCS_BaNCS
edit on 13-10-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I said the mental gymnastics is the result of believing Putin is Q or a white hat. Do you believe either of these two things?

new topics

top topics

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join