It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Bwarefalsprofits

Whether something “biblical” happens or doesn’t happen. Whether it happens tomorrow, next month, next year, or next century it doesn’t change much for me at this current juncture.
I’m simply along for the ride. Unless one is a part of Q, or a part of the disinfo campaign that is Q if Q is a larp, none of us can really predict anything with any form of certainty.
I occasionally have time frames that I like to keep an eye on, but it’s more of an “hey this would be an interesting time for something to pop off” but those dates come and go, and the threads continue. I think somewhere in this thread, in like July or august I had pointed toward sept 23-29 and oct 4-14. We are in the middle of 4-14 now. I never said what I think could or couldn’t happen in these dates. They just seemed like dates to keep an eye on.
It causes me no pain to sit and bs with the group in here. Online life lacks real world implications in this sense (big picture)
What is it you are asking people to “take responsibility for” sharing links and articles in a forum?

And you wonder why you receive the responses you do?
edit on 6-10-2023 by G005E because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: G005E
Not for nothing but people are always "asking", cause that is a way to not commit to it, could this be the week/weekend?

Just look at rels prediction for wednesday to today

Example:

Date stamp AND post number encode Oct 6th, tomorrow.

Then nothing happens and you all act like the prediction on the decode wasn't made and on top of that get mad when people say you are not decoding anything because there is nothing actually coded.

You are chasing rainbows.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Not for nothing but people are always "asking", cause that is a way to not commit to it, could this be the week/weekend?

Just look at rels prediction for wednesday to today

Example:

Date stamp AND post number encode Oct 6th, tomorrow.

Then nothing happens and you all act like the prediction on the decode wasn't made and on top of that get mad when people say you are not decoding anything because there is nothing actually coded.

You are chasing rainbows.

I respect the effort Rel puts into his replies. That doesn’t mean that because Rel says “Oct 6” that I sit here and am giddy on the edge of my seat about Oct 6. Just as you have seen such annotated dates come and go, so have I. Hence no expectation for monumental change.
What benefit do I gain to follow up rels post and say “hey I don’t believe your decode will pan out”. It’s not something I choose to post.
I understand what you are saying, but it is a blanket statement not applicable to all. I was asked when the war would end. Why? I do not decode and flat out say “look to this”. I have no clue man.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Thousands of pages of data, decodes, comms, numerology and it all boils down to:

none of us can really predict anything with any form of certainty.

Then what's the point of the effort? I can draw that same conclusion without the smoke & mirrors. This is why I say it's meaningless.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   

No different than playing a video game vs sitting on a forum. They are both equal wastes of time it would seem.
If you suggest it is meaningless, and I’m not arguing that point. Why also join and participate? Something also drew you to jump on the “waste of time”

I first found these threads during peak Covid. When at the time, nearly all social media was suppressing any type of spirited discussion. Things are changing since then, in the social media world, but it’s not as “dependable” if you will. So I never really left. And I don’t really do the whole social media thing anymore.

Why do I stay? Idk. I guess there’s that feeling somewhere in my gut that there’s just no way we are supposed to live the status quo for decades longer, I figure if something does happen, I’d learn about it here first

PS: for someone who claims they aren’t into gematria. Running your handle thru it does bring up some issues interesting topics. What’s supposed to happen December 7th? Lol

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I understand and respect that but your post said "When did we start predicting dates?".

Loads of people have been during the whole thing, starting with the drop you quoted

...On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4)...

Even Q stopped doing that because their predictions flopped, and predicting dates that failed was a bad look.

And for 5 years people have been saying "but a year wasn't given" or "it was false info to trick the cabal" and the one thing that many of you can't do is entertain the idea that the whole thing was fake from the start.

All these loose connections that some people still seem to think are "proofs" are coincidences. The greatest trick Q ever pulled was convincing the anons that coincidences don't exist. From that point on Q didn't even need to make new drops. Some, maybe not you, are still going at it in earnest.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
In that reply I made, it required me to go to a Qalerts page to copy/paste some of the posts.
One thing that stood out (I mention due to your comment of “even Q stopped doing that”) is that some posts ended with “Q” and others didn’t. Maybe that too has been discussed in the past, but I found it odd, that it lacked consistency.
Sorry for the side tangent.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I was intrigued at first. And then I realized this movement has been diluted with a whole bunch of garbage. Why did I join? It was an impulsive move. Obviously, I won't continue participating. I don't do these types of things. My input would be useless, here.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 11:44 PM
link   

You say your input would be useless, I’ve asked numerous times for your input. You claim to have expanded. Maybe I’m slow.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I find it interesting that your handle here has no Es...jus sayin

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

You might want to rephrase that. Bwarefalsprofits. Just saying.
edit on 6-10-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
lol i guess that ONE was necessary

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

I really thought he was a crypto dude lol

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Seems like they didn't think about it at first, until someone over at 4chan started using qanon.

ETA: Also after that they only "signed" Q when they wrote text and posted links but, apparently, not when just posting pics.

edit on 7-10-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Sorry, I don't understand.
I thought you might have a link to the 'announcement'.
I don't think my brain works the same way as the rest of you guys on this thread

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
So no need to "Grab a National Guardsman" (I hope that's what you meant, and not a "Naughty Granny") to figure out this has been taking too long.

Grabbing and NG and asking if they were activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities was what Q offered as a proof check almost 6 years ago. Honestly you would have probably had better luck with a naughty granny, maybe she would have put you in her will and be dead by now.

Q Drop #1

Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

As you might remember, My stance has been that -Q- is gatekeeping information and might have been corrupted by the information they claim to have. Many others here don't think along those lines, so I don't try and rain on their parade.

Yes, I know your position but, and I hate to say it like this because I know it sounds abrasive, you are assuming Q was real and they had/have any real info to gate-keep.

I understand that you don't want to rain on their parade but time is doing that anyway.

There has been a lot going on lately and we should pay better attention to it.

Why? Everything going on seems to be the opposite of what Q said was "The Plan". We had a huge show of force by governments during CV-19, digital money is being rolled out, the only bad players being taken out seem to be dying of old age and the deep state is still in power.

No matter how much attention people here paid, it never made a difference. Dig, meme and pray? Nothing dug up here was introduced in court, it doesn't seem like your prayers were answered, there were some dank memes, but that is about it.
edit on 7-10-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Hi angelchemuel, I think FF posted the link you were asking about here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The post you replied to was a second reply to your post, I don't really get it either, I think it is a variant of the enemy of my enemy is my friend, not sure if it has to do with Garland or Kostin.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Had to comment after reading this. I unfortunately got diagnosed w cancer in July, as you can imagine I’ve been to more doc appointments, testing, consults, biopsies, and scans at more than 4 different hospitals and 10 diff offices and not ONCE was my Covid vaccination status asked, let alone offered or recommended the shot.
Now, If this were 2, shoot, even 1 year ago I’d have been asked nearly every time- I had much fewer medical appointments back then, but the ones I did I WAS asked nearly every time.

One thing that Ive also found interesting is that my last couple of appointments (2 separate hospitals) the med assistant/nurse asked their usual questions but added a new one asking if I consent to blood transfusions if necessary. Even at routine visits where that was clearly unnecessary. Must be new for them, one nurse had to come back in bc she forgot to ask so judging by their behavior seems pretty new for them too.

Looking to contaminate pure blood? First theory popped in my head but def set off my spidey senses

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally
Don't like being that guy but I guess that is my role for tonight.

You already have cancer, what is there to contaminate?

My grandfather died of prostate cancer that then spread out, 6 or 7 months of acute pain that even morphine couldn't help with.

Maybe it is just me, but a jab that does the job in an hour through a heart attack or stroke might seem like a blessing.

Nobody is scheduled to be here forever anyway.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

Sorry to hear that. Besides the effects of your illness, the numerous visits to the institutions are fatiguing.

Best wishes for a swift and complete recovery.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join