It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I've been looking into more about the AIDS angle of Covid and the jabs-
From Jikkyleaks and the Mouse Army.

AIDS- Like "Chronic Covid" is taking over in Europe, Australia and NZ

"Chronic Covid is a situation where the vaccinated cannot develop natural immunity, cannot quickly clear infections and remain ill for extended periods of time. Such repeat infections progressively damage their immunity to the point of not being able to clear Covid at all."

***"The vaccinated do NOT produce a full immune response to any variants that they are infected with, instead producing useless Wuhan antibodies that did not even keep them from getting infected." Hence the jabbed getting ill more frequently.

Then the issue of ADE- Antibody Dependent Enhancement rears its ugly head.
"Some Covid antibodies help breakthrough infections infect and destroy monocytes, which are blood cells responsible for many functions of the immune systems."

I still need to find something linking to those that have been unjabbed and caught Covid and AIDS/HIV. I imagine the Mouse Army has covered this but they were silenced for over 2 years. And what about the asymptomatic?

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Both, I think.

I think there's some comparisons going round on either youtube or twitter.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Replying to self. Since we seem to have miraculously developed the Covid jab in 9 months why hasn't there been a jab developed for HIV? It has been 40 years and nothing.

Curious, very curious especially when the NIH is involved.

HIV At the Crossroads

"In 2020 the NIH announced that it was stopping a phase 2b/3 trial of an investigational HIV vaccine that was based on the only regime ever to demonstrate protection, which was during a trial in Thailand more than a decade ago"

Indeed stopping it when the plademic started.

J&J also discontinued their trials of Mosaico and Imbokodo trials. These are oddly worded. Has the tome of Mossad and I'm Barrack Obama Ok Do. Paranoid. Lol.

Of course mRNA is going to save everyone. It appears that many people were not convinced during Covid.
"Covid-19 pandemic demonstrated that many people did not see themselves at high risk and were not willing to take simple but unnecessary precautions." Sooo-

"We need to be smart about it and to use psychology, or social media savvy to convince people that they are at risk and that they should use prophylactics."

Just slapping on my tinfoil hat but if the jabbed and the unjabbed all have some form of HIV everyone will need to take this therapeutic and for those unwilling- put it in the produce. I have some serious trust issues. The mRNA jabs caused these problems and now we are expected to take more mRNA as a therapeutic?

Just from observations the unjabbed , despite having caught Covid, do not appear unhealthy and are not becoming ill more frequently. I have noticed that the jabbed are becoming ill more frequently with illness lasting longer.
I imagine time will tell.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Ektar don't worry if I am not posting at a specific time. Sometimes the research is very involved and I am trying to piece things together so it's not always straight forward.

Brock Riddick Tweet

Good question- why indeed were Obama, Fauci and Melinda Gates at the Wuhan Lab?

I can't make out the writing in the article. Is there any way to make it clear?

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Every single thing in this reality bubble is a manifestation. If you want to know what people are thinking and manifesting, all you have to do is open your eyes and look around. However, since the human psyche has been damaged, what we are seeing is a distortion of true reality. Our senses are warped, therefore, our own experiences are warped. All of the constructs created here were brought forth by warped minds. You are using warped, distorted modalities in your attempt to achieve clarity and find truth. It won't work.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

"Bark...Bark...Bark Dog comms?"

There may be more than one message being sent. Those dogs have teeth. Maybe this is way out there but maybe this is pointing at dentists.

I've been going through Alabama's response to Covid since this is where Jean Marrazzo [Fauci's replacement] hails from.

Covid Treatment Provider
Scroll to the bottom-Attention Dentists- Blue Cross did not allow dentists to charge for PPE. They would be the very ones who would need it since they have their hands in people's mouths.

Let's see what happened-
PPE Use Among Dental healthcare staff
There we have it. They had trouble getting PPE and resorted to reusing what they had in addition to having to pay for it themselves. I wonder how many people became infected because of this.

Champ, Major and Commander

Taking the capital letter of each gives us CMC.
Then we have the CDC.
Remove the C's and we have MD. Also we have Our #4.
C=3 That would tie in to Mandy K Cohen 33 link and Tedros.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Champ has bitten 11 people. That is Bill Gates number. There were 10 bitten and now it is 11. #1011.

Bill gates and Warren Buffet in Hong Kong

"It reminded us how much you value a good deal." Were they offered a deal or are they asking for one? If we link this to Champ as in winning- No deal. they must be held accountable.

Now through a FOIA request we have info on Major-
Major Bites too

The agent was bitten 2 times and one person was bitten 8 days in a row.

That would link to Mr. Pool's post 88.

This is more than a coincidence.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bwarefalsprofits

How in the world does gematria give you any sort of window into what people are "manifesting"? Which people?

Who are the white hats and who are the decoders they are communicating with?

Curious: is this a driven effort to steer a discussion/narrative? Is it intended to be “educational” to provoke more critical thought?
Either way, I get the sense you have the impression we are aimlessly wandering and would like to steer us to how to “better do it”

Maybe I’m off base, but if not…I counter the above with, none of it would be necessary if there was simply sweeping action instead of this 5 year slow drip. So if we have lost our way, the onus is on the architect to clean up their mess

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Every single thing in this reality bubble is a manifestation. If you want to know what people are thinking and manifesting, all you have to do is open your eyes and look around. However, since the human psyche has been damaged, what we are seeing is a distortion of true reality. Our senses are warped, therefore, our own experiences are warped. All of the constructs created here were brought forth by warped minds. You are using warped, distorted modalities in your attempt to achieve clarity and find truth. It won't work.

Is it not dangerous for those who have an enlightened ability to see reality to intermingle with us common folk?
Why consistently mention what it is that we do wrong, yet have no demonstrated clear guidance as to what is “right” if speaking as a position of authority on the subject

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Ektar, a Thought for the Day:

if I considered it eminently possible for a black hat EBS to be capable of turning people violent (as in the film Kingsman: The Secret Service),
then,
I should also consider that White Hats EBS are able to use the same technology to make people serene and fearless during a scare event?

Was thinking about this. It is much easier to make people angry than to elevate them. There are multitudes of derogatory terms where we could walk up to a person and say one word to immediately offend them. Based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, nation of origin, appearance, intelligence, age, wealth, status, political beliefs, manner of speech, worldliness… Almost any aspect of a person can be disparaged in a word.

There are so many slurs we even have words to categorize them: xenophobia, racism, elitism, misogyny, ageism, body shaming, sexism...

Yet very few single words you could say to a stranger to instantly praise them. Try it. You will most likely leave them puzzled or suspicious.

It is said that Eskimos have dozens of words for snow. They live in a world of snow and can describe many specific variations.

We have countless negative labels and so few for the opposite. What kind of world do we live in?

We don’t need special transmission frequencies to exploit differences and make people angry. That is easy to incite. And yet, try to get people to put aside differences and get along and it’s like Sisyphus rolling a boulder up the hill only for it to roll back down every time.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Brook Jackson, $izer clinical trial whistleblower has something quite stunning to report.

Brook Jackson Tweet

Peter Marks was in charge. Can you imagine stating that these trial sites were inspected when there was no data to inspect.
It's like everything else in this plandemic. Remote manufacturing inspections and now this.

Pulling Back the curtain on Peter Marks

I checked his wiki as well. It is indicated that he worked for Big Pharma but I haven't been able to find out which- maybe Pfizer? That would explain his actions.

Turmoil at CEBR

I've covered the departure of Marion Gruber and Phil Krause and now we understand why. His decisions and actions were not fact based. He simply wanted to push the jabs through. It is interesting that for awhile he was working for Operation Warp Speed but he suddenly left to take control of the jabs. Maybe he had gained enough information to know what was being planned and returned to ensure his "desired" mRNA jabs were approved.
Regardless if we ever really find out the truth, someone got to him- what did he get in return?

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: G005E
a reply to: Observationalist

21 months you say? Like July 4th 2025? 6 months into the next presidency

Indeed…. Now a reason to post this great song.

“See’em again til the Forth of July”

“Devils and the angels try to make them their own”

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I checked his wiki as well. It is indicated that he worked for Big Pharma but I haven't been able to find out which- maybe Pfizer? That would explain his actions.

I wasn't able to find which Big Pharma's he worked for, but it looks like he was well entrenched in the game.

Dr. Peter Marks received his graduate degree in cell and molecular biology and his medical degree at New York University. Following this, he completed an Internal Medicine residency and Hematology/Medical Oncology fellowship at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, where he subsequently joined the attending staff as a clinician-scientist and eventually served as Clinical Director of Hematology.

He then moved on to work for several years in the pharmaceutical industry on the clinical development of hematology and oncology products prior to returning to academic medicine at Yale University where he led the Adult Leukemia Service and served as Chief Clinical Officer of Smilow Cancer Hospital. He joined the FDA in 2012 as Deputy Center Director for CBER and became Center Director in 2016. Dr. Marks is board certified in internal medicine, hematology and medical oncology, and is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians. In 2022, he became a Member of the National Academy of Medicine, one of the highest honors in the fields of health, science and medicine.

[www.fda.gov...]

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Ektar, a Thought for the Day:

if I considered it eminently possible for a black hat EBS to be capable of turning people violent (as in the film Kingsman: The Secret Service),
then,
I should also consider that White Hats EBS are able to use the same technology to make people serene and fearless during a scare event?

Was thinking about this. It is much easier to make people angry than to elevate them. There are multitudes of derogatory terms where we could walk up to a person and say one word to immediately offend them. Based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, nation of origin, appearance, intelligence, age, wealth, status, political beliefs, manner of speech, worldliness… Almost any aspect of a person can be disparaged in a word.

There are so many slurs we even have words to categorize them: xenophobia, racism, elitism, misogyny, ageism, body shaming, sexism...

Yet very few single words you could say to a stranger to instantly praise them. Try it. You will most likely leave them puzzled or suspicious.

It is said that Eskimos have dozens of words for snow. They live in a world of snow and can describe many specific variations.

We have countless negative labels and so few for the opposite. What kind of world do we live in?

We don’t need special transmission frequencies to exploit differences and make people angry. That is easy to incite. And yet, try to get people to put aside differences and get along and it’s like Sisyphus rolling a boulder up the hill only for it to roll back down every time.

I had to save this. Excellent!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: G005E

I'm observing the nonstop data dumping. The decodes, the alleged connections made through numbers, symbols, etc...it all really amounts to nothing. Which is precisely the original intent behind these practices. Create a massive labyrinth, let the rats explore the maze but never allow them to find the exit. Everything in this bubble serves the purpose of keeping our monkey minds focused on problems with no solutions. What if people dropped the old "maps", rendered a vision of new territory and redraw the maps from that vision. Rather than trying to render new territory from the same old maps. Which appears to be the process at hand. The new maps might reveal new data. New data is the crucial missing link.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bwarefalsprofits

So then, where are your maps?
Going back to your first post and allegations, or rather, statements that one must believe something in order for it to have credence.
So you believe that it amounts to nothing, thus you would take away nothing.

What does this new territory look like in your lens? If the new maps reveal new data, and you seem to have insight, why gatekeep?

Edit: if we expand this further and go back to what Rel commented about cranky, and the projection of energies. That sure sounds an awful like one has to believe in something for it to be real. If one creates positive outward projections, what happens?
edit on 5-10-2023 by G005E because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   

If all the busy work amounts to something, tell me what that something is.

For instance, you plug a random term into the gematria machine...

Say, "Coinkadinkodonk"

And it churns out a list of terms that are allegedly connected to your term through some sort of number magic:
SOLOMON,
MUSK,
SAINTS,
TEAM HEART,
PHIL GODLEWSKI,
MAGDALENE BLOODLINE,
THREE SIX NINE,
UNDERSTANDING,
CHILDREN OF LIGHT

What is the significance. What does it mean?

How is it beneficial towards the ultimate goal.

ETA: More specifically, how is it beneficial to you?

edit on 5-10-2023 by Bwarefalsprofits because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Nope. I already asked you to expand. More than once now. I asked you to stop gatekeeping. I even tried to assist in your welcome as it was a bit abrasive, but you are now doing to me, what you did to the other on day one. Like I said before, I take things at face value until more information becomes available. The information you have chosen to provide thus far, leads me to question your candor
So if all you can do is answer my questions with questions, then I have nothing further to discuss with you.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I expanded. And now it's your turn. If you're not willing then you're right, discussion over. Maybe someone else is willing to enlightened me.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

RelSciHistItSufi already answered on page 182. I understand you're not comprehending; I'm also new to this thread and working to catch up and understand new concepts.

Going back to the fist post and scanning through may help with some of your confusion. Good luck!

It means that "Q drops" only came 26th on the list with 194 matching searches by people... The 25 above it represent 10,000 times people found other matches more relevant.

This is why we tend to use only the top 10 to 15 matches.

I see it as a method to tap into what people are thinking about and thus manifesting - but It's also a valid route for White Hats to get linkages out to decoders... the same as a cryptex or a cipher software tool.

You are aware that DJT hired a gematria expert full time for 6 months before he became president?

new topics

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join