It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Bwarefalsprofits

Over reacting, paranoia? I'm simply preparing for all eventualities rather than prejudging an outcome.

Obviously there's a lot of psyops going on, from all sides.

I'd say it's more like checking you haven't got a flat tyre before driving off somewhere... and now that I've lost 3 stone, I don't have a spare tyre anymore.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Intriguing find by Martin Geddes:

88 days left in the year after tomorrow.
88 mph.
10 4 Back To The Future

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

3 stone? Crikey, Rel, hope that isn't because of health reasons.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

It's because of good health choices matey:

a) Decent BigBerkey water filter now gives me alkaline unfluoridated water,

b) More celtic salt, to go with the water, increased my energy levels,

c) Vit C & D and zinc reduced disease which in turn meant my body didn't need to retain as much cholesterol to fight inflammation.

Oh, and it was closer to 3.5 stone over last 9 months. I'm no doctor but seems to have worked well for me; look and feel 5 years younger.
edit on 4-10-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bwarefalsprofits
Tomorrow will be largely uneventful. Who dares to make a wager?

It depends on how you define "uneventful".

Do you consider yesterday to be eventful? Most people do, the difference here is that we were unsurprised. History was made, the first time a Speaker was unseated.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I got tired trying to explain this to people. Then again I also have to explain the importance of the 9th Amendment too.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Re Trump getting back to President via speaker role... Jan Halper Hayes interview from a year ago... only couple mins long:

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Interesting data point from Jack Straw on twitter:

a) The lasers are only for data transmitting between satellites - so quicker,

b) It goes live ten minutes before the EBS, which is at 2:20pm,

c) I read somewhere that there's also code change to rug pull any shenanigans the cabal may have put in place to interrupt things.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 02:17 AM
link   
This is funny, but like McCarthy getting the boot, many won't get the punch line.

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., was evicted from her private Capitol office by the new speaker pro-tempore.

Fox News Digital confirmed that House Speaker pro-tempore Patrick McHenry, R-N.C., gave the order to Pelosi to vacate her Capitol hideaway by Wednesday.

McHenry is a close ally to now-former House Speaker Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., who was ousted from his role on Tuesday.

McHenry’s eviction order was one of the congressman’s first acts as the top House lawmaker.

Pelosi was notified of the eviction, first reported by Politico, in an email.

The email said the former speaker’s hideaway was being reassigned “for speaker office use.”

“Please vacate the space tomorrow, the room will be re-keyed,” the email read.

Pelosi moved out of her hideaway on Tuesday, with help from the staff of House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries, D-N.Y., according to a spokesperson for the former speaker.

The joke is about which party got removed today from the Speakers Post. The Punchline if "Yes".

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

If it's not a "Biblical" event that shifts reality then yes, uneventful.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Fair enough. However, there's no need to prepare if you have absolute certainty. Using zero decodes, zero comms, zero numerology, zero gematria, I am absolutely certain nothing will happen. Maybe a minor shake up in the financial markets but no Biblical event will take place. Not this week anyway.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Bwarefalsprofits

That's fair enough too, though your member name warns me not to take your statements on Biblical futures on face value.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
McCarthy was speaker #55.

Q: 55

Edit: the 118th congress house rules package 26 prevents trump from being speaker
edit on 4-10-2023 by G005E because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Comments

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Sorry, busy day... Don't have 20 mins to watch that to see what youre getting at.

Will try later

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bwarefalsprofits

Fair enough. However, there's no need to prepare if you have absolute certainty. Using zero decodes, zero comms, zero numerology, zero gematria, I am absolutely certain nothing will happen. Maybe a minor shake up in the financial markets but no Biblical event will take place. Not this week anyway.

Ostrich much

Look up once in awhile,

9/11/2001
8/8/2023
2020-2022

Seems our government has more desire to infect us rather than protect us.
Profit from us rather than provide for us.

You may operate in the mundane dialect where rational observations make rational reactions make rational solutions
That is a nice little belief cycle where everything stays in its right place.

However the opposite of that, irrational observations make irrational reactions make irrational solutions is not always the case. I’ll speak for my self but I bet many on this thread have the ability to disconnect from this cycle and make observations that don’t have a corresponding reaction. Because I post about parasites thing. Does not mean I am running around now scared to death I’m going to be eating alive from the inside.

I can disconnect my emotions from my observations, (drives my wife nuts) decide what reaction is expected and what reaction is appropriate. Appropriate is where my beliefs come in. I like to believe I’m fairly anchored to a belief in Christ.

Fear not…
Don’t not be conformed to the mundane…

This October 4 EBS thing might end up like Y2K, nothing massive, yet 21 months later 9/11 changed the world.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

21 months you say? Like July 4th 2025? 6 months into the next presidency

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Patrick McHenry

He's partying like its 1776.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Diane Feinstein Lies in State Live

I started to watch it right from the beginning and there was a strange part where people paying respects were all wearing white helmets. I'm not sure if it is significant. You'll find it at the 28.36 mark. They are I believe law enforcement in formal attire. It's probably not relevant but I feel we should be watching for anything unusual.
The comments are quite entertaining.

new topics

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join