It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Bwarefalsprofits

As someone who has been in this thread for sometime I must say you have gall. Have you looked at any of the threads besides this one? It is an obvious no. You are asking for verification that has been provided but you believe that your opinions hold any weight. The research done into the topics in this thread is definitely better conducted by supposed news sources. Your MO is very familiar and frankly tiring. There are a couple of posters in this thread that go back and forth in constructive ways and have lead to quite a few corrections and reevaluation of their original premise, but you just seem to be here to derail the topics based on your personal beliefs. If you want to make contributions to the thread by all means please do but otherwise stop wasting everyone's time by just posting your nonsense. There are enough threads here where you'd be in perfect company. So do us all a favor and check out some of the previous threads on this topic and see the evolution of it.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Fill your boots... Arya's list on twitter has evidenced 100s if not 1000s of uses of gematria by Elon Musk, David Schwartz, Mr Pool and many others. Their decodes also show the linkage, via gematria, between the players' communications.

"At what point is it Mathematically impossible?"

ETA Re:

You are touting a lot of opinions as fact and you seem to believe that you should be above critique or question.

I welcome challenges as they often evolve theories.

If you had read up on the thread you would have seen numerous posts where I have thanked people for correcting me and/or clarifying facts. In fact there's 10 pages of search results containing relscihistitsufi + correct

I'll make another one... Your member name itself contains typos and vernacular idioms... So there's that.... yet to see same in post content but will be happy to be proven wrong.

edit on 6-10-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

I have gall for stating an opinion. Interesting.

If my opinions don't fall in line the echo chamber then my opinions aren't welcomed here. Yes, I get that. I got that a few pages back which is why I stopped posting independently and now only respond when my posts are replied to. Don't want to see my posts? Don't reply to me. If someone else replies to me however, I don't know what to tell you. Keep scrolling, I guess.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

edit on 6-10-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I will check out that list on Twitter but as I said, "Mr. Pool" is irrelevant. Why? It's an anonymous account with no substantial basis linking it/him/her to anything Q related. You don't know who or what it is. While its posts may be interesting, there's nothing to show they hold any relevance.

Here, allow me to 🤪😜🤣 Proov my 'humanness'.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   
So now it's too much to ask that when posing questions that you have a familiarity with the topic? Never addressing the question of whether you bothered to even glance at what has been posted in this pile of threads... It's like starting to watch a series starting at the third season. If you do not have an inkling of what has transpired previously, what makes you think that you'd understand what is being discussed now? Typical MO like I stated before. Is there a prize involved in what some of these posters are doing?
Rel you have posted some thought provoking finds and have been gracious when a flaw has been pointed out. That I feel has made reading through all of this worth it. Good research and not being so dogmatic that you won't reevaluate when someone else points out an error.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

I've read the threads.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Thanks for bringing my AI-meter down a lil!

Re Mr Pool, I find it HIGHLY relevant that that account posted pictures before they were used in MSM articles relevant to the original post!

Examples:

Re:

"Mr. Pool" is irrelevant. Why? It's an anonymous account with no substantial basis linking it/him/her to anything Q related. You don't know who or what it is. While its posts may be interesting, there's nothing to show they hold any relevance.

I'd make the point that you are anonymous too... Do the same rules apply?

By that rationale you are saying that everyone on this thread, the qresearch board, and all unverified twitter accounts are irrelevant - sounds like censorship to me.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby
I've been wondering that myself,,,,,,,,,,,

edit on R20232023kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago10 by RookQueen because: Edits are fun. Whoever you is,,,,I like your style.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   

So, Mr. Pool has posted some images prior to their publicized media usage. Okay, what's the significance? Is this Mr. Pool's way of saying that they are a time traveler or have the ability to see into the future? Good for Mr. Pool. However, I find Mr. Pool's data to be excessively cryptic, ambiguous and unhelpful. Where's the correlation? What's the connection? How is Mr. Pool aiding in the deciphering what's going to happen and when? As far as I can tell, Mr. Pool's only motive is gaining followers. Therefore, I ignore Mr. Pool. Go ahead and continue decoding it/them all you want. I just don't see how it's going to lead to anything substantial. Waste of time, energy and focus.

My opinion.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
A list of TRAITS I never see in such:
a) Typos,
b) Emotion,
c) Personal stories,
d) Correct use of the vernacular or geographic based phrases/dialects.

What a crock.

I promised myself I would abstain from posting in this chapter because I wanted to see how long it would take a thread to fill up without contrarians and since it seemed I was the only one left. Seems that Bwarefalsprofits put the kibosh on that, so here we go.

a) Typos, - we make plenty of them
b) Emotion, - this post made me mad enough to tell you to pound sand.
c) Personal stories, - without doxxing myself I have told readers that I am guatemalan and that I am a freelancer, MF's still wanted to claim I was Mike Rothschild
d) Correct use of the vernacular or geographic based phrases/dialects - I used the term "light skinned" when making a reference to a Bernie Mac joke because that is the vernacular.

Also, Mr pool ain't got nothing
The UK Tsunami pic was published by The Mirror in June 2019 That is 2 years before Mr. Pool.

originally posted by: hangedman13
As someone who has been in this thread for sometime I must say you have gall.

I'd say everyone who is still holding out and lashing out to non-believers after almost 6 years of "SOON" are the ones guilty of that.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Something I need to point out:
We all know the drill, one thing happens that is a take down of the Deep State, then with out anyone being the wiser, discussions start happening to distract us here. In the past Dask would be agitated and we would get back and forth's for pages and nothing topical would be evaluated. Now we're seeing the same style of issue taking place. I'm not going to get into a T&C Violation over this, but lets stay topical folks.

Now then, From: New York Post

The IRS considered hitting first son Hunter Biden with felony tax charges over his removal of nearly $40,000 from his daughter’s college fund and failure to report it as additional income on his 2019 returns — while still using much of the windfall to pay for crack coc aine and hookers.

IRS Special Agent Joseph Ziegler told the House Ways and Means Committee that federal tax investigators uncovered “approximately $39,820” that Hunter Biden, now 53, looted from his high school-aged daughter Maisy’s 529 college savings plan.

Within several days of The New York Post breaking its blockbuster 2020 story on Hunter Biden’s laptop, the FBI received a flash drive containing emails and text messages from the cellphones of one of Hunter’s business partners, confirming the contents of Hunter’s computer were real and not “disinformation,” as the FBI led social media and the public to believe.

On Oct. 23, 2020, forensic examiners from the FBI’s Computer Analysis and Response Team (CART) took into inventory the flash drive, which was loaded with the emails and texts from an iPhone and two Blackberry phones that Hunter’s former business associate Tony Bobulinski used to communicate with the president’s son about a lucrative joint venture with Chinese nationals.

The data on the flash drive covered the period from early 2015 through late 2017, according to the FBI report, known as an FD-302, which summarized the interview with Bobulinski.

And this From: You Guessed it, New York Post

Defense attorneys Abbe Lowell and Richard Jones said a July diversion agreement “that both parties signed remains in force, and he will seek to dismiss the Indictment against him pursuant to the immunity provisions of that Agreement,” according to a Friday court filing.

The attorneys argued the “only charge” special counsel David Weiss “was permitted to bring” as part of the diversion agreement were tax charges that have since been dismissed after the first son’s plea deal blew up in court.

It should be noted that earlier today one of Hunters attorneys stepped down from the case.

Now why should any of this Hunter crap matter? Well, because of this story that is getting out of Europe.
Brought to us by FlyingFox:

originally posted by: FlyingFox
" The Trumpertarian
@Libertarians4DT
🚨🚨 BREAKING: Ukrainian prosecutor general Andriy Kostin has launched a CRIMINAL investigation of Mitt Romney, Nancy Pelosi and John Kerry for a money laundering scheme involving their respective sons' alleged illegal business dealings with energy companies in the known corrupt country. The parents have been implicated in their sons' respective criminal probes that stemmed from the impeachment inquiry of Joe Biden. This comes at a time when Romney has announced he is not seeking re-election to the US Senate and Pelosi has bowed out from leadership of the House Democrats. All logic points to Pelosi, Romney and Kerry knowing this was on the radar."

Now add this piece.
From: Justice.gov (this is the US Department of Justice's site)

“The MOU we signed today allows us to step up our common efforts in ensuring accountability for international crimes,” said Ukraine Prosecutor General Kostin. “Through establishing a formal framework of cooperation, we will strengthen effective investigation and prosecution of crimes committed by Russia in Ukraine and provide a measure of justice to victims.”

If the information that FlyingFox posted is true, then Ukraine will effectively be able to arrest anyone criminally connected to the money laundering that was taking place through their country. Now will they, well that's another matter since it appears that that all the money going into Ukraine was extortion payouts by officials within the US Government to hide what they were doing. Now that the money being paid is up in the air, it would seem that Ukraine is just going to either move in and arrest the politicians or expose them. I'm not sure which way they will go if not paid soon.

We need to stay on point here and not let distractions take place. Things are moving ahead quicker now so pay attention.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Re:

Where's the correlation? What's the connection? How is Mr. Pool aiding in the deciphering what's going to happen and when?

If you can't see that Mr Pool has flagged key events in advance of them happening and is therefore very relevant as a signposter of further future events, then there is no rationalising with you.

BTW Mr Pool's twitter handle was @looP_rM311_7211

The vacation of the speaker, Kevin McCarthy, happened 1127 days after Mr Pool's first post and it was 113 years since the last removal of a speaker in 1910.

@looP_rM311_7211 1127_113Mr_Pool

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Yet another image that was in the MSM before Mr. Pool used it
Forbes - During COVID-19 Pandemic It Isn't Just Fake News But Seriously Bad Misinformation That Is Spreading On Social Media dated April 2020.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
With all due respect, the thread staying on point has never made a difference. You are here literally almost 6 years after Q announced it was about to go down soon. Grab an NG and ask if they have been activated.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The two biggest times this thread-set has did a great job at working the issues was:
Whan -Q- actually makes a post.
When people are paying attention to what's been going down.

Since -Q- hasn't posted, yet again for almost a year, watching the news feeds is the best thing we can do... for now.

So no need to "Grab a National Guardsman" (I hope that's what you meant, and not a "Naughty Granny") to figure out this has been taking too long. As you might remember, My stance has been that -Q- is gatekeeping information and might have been corrupted by the information they claim to have. Many others here don't think along those lines, so I don't try and rain on their parade.

There has been a lot going on lately and we should pay better attention to it.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
"Freedom from Tyranny?" = 235 simple gematria (5 by 5), which gives an equivalent of FELLOWSHIP OF Q.

The fifth result for 235 jewish gematria at www.gematrix.org is "IGNORANCE", remember no coincidences.
edit on 6-10-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Noteworthy that you chose not to comment on this point:

The vacation of the speaker, Kevin McCarthy, happened 1127 days after Mr Pool's first post and it was 113 years since the last removal of a speaker in 1910.

@looP_rM311_7211 1127_113Mr_Pool

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   
No need, you cherry pick things like this all the time and I have pointed them out before.

That is your gift, finding meaningless connections in letters and numbers you flip and shift until they fit.

edit on 6-10-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Exactly dask, no coincidences... Sage journals:
Digital Propaganda: The Tyranny of Ignorance

Abstract
The existence of propaganda is inexorably bound to the nature of communication and communications technology. Mass communication by citizens in the digital age has been heralded as a means to counter elite propaganda; however, it also provides a forum for misinformation, aggression and hostility. The extremist group Britain First has used Facebook as a way to propagate hostility towards Muslims, immigrants and social security claimants in the form of memes, leading to a backlash from sites antithetical to their message. This article provides a memetic analysis, which addresses persuasion, organisation, political echo chambers and self-correcting online narratives; arguing that propaganda can be best understood as an evolving set of techniques and mechanisms which facilitate the propagation of ideas and actions. This allows the concept to be adapted to fit a changing political and technological landscape and to encompass both propaganda and counter-propaganda in the context of horizontal communications networks.

Relevant, therefore, for IGNORANCE to appear in a query of FREEDOM FROM TYRANNY.

Right, back to trawling for new data inputs... Lots going on.

new topics

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join