It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

That only explains the mechanisms of the process. It doesn't explain the significance or the meaning of the outcome. Meaning is essential. So I'll ask again:

you plug a random term into the gematria machine...

Say, "Coinkadinkodonk"

And it churns out a list of terms that are allegedly connected to your term through some sort of number magic:
SOLOMON,
MUSK,
SAINTS,
TEAM HEART,
PHIL GODLEWSKI,
MAGDALENE BLOODLINE,
THREE SIX NINE,
UNDERSTANDING,
CHILDREN OF LIGHT

What is the significance. What does it mean?

How is it beneficial towards the ultimate goal.

More specifically, how is it beneficial to you?

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   
SAINTS

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Imbackbaby

Cheers matey!

I'm so RELentless that I just had to do the gematria on Coinkadinkodonk...

=
SOLOMON,
MUSK,
SAINTS,
TEAM HEART,
PHIL GODLEWSKI,
MAGDALENE BLOODLINE,
THREE SIX NINE,
UNDERSTANDING,
CHILDREN OF LIGHT

Yup, I'll keep an eye out for PM.

I know you did this for a term I dropped but crikey the connections!

Had a conversation with Dash regarding Saints about 6 months ago. Saints is coming up a lot lately. You deserve a longer reply but I need to reply to something else

edit on 5-10-2023 by Imbackbaby because: Note I said something and not someone.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bwarefalsprofits
I did the "gematria" on gematriaisfake and I got:

Q Drops

What does it mean?

What do you think it means?

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Every single thing in this reality bubble is a manifestation. If you want to know what people are thinking and manifesting, all you have to do is open your eyes and look around.However, since the human psyche has been damaged, what we are seeing is a distortion of true reality. Our senses are warped, therefore, our own experiences are warped. All of the constructs created here were brought forth by warped minds. You are using warped, distorted modalities in your attempt to achieve clarity and find truth. It won't work.

Speak for yourself.

Why do you avoid my questions? What you afraid of?

My Psyche remains untouched, It's got stronger over time, don't get me started on time.

The Psyche can only be damaged if it's allowed to be, as you have allowed it.

The difference between you and I? You want a better world for yourself, I want a better world for everybody.

I asked you to share your thoughts and contribute in this thread to enlighten but you resisted, that's on you.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   

a reply to: G005E

I expanded. And now it's your turn. If you're not willing then you're right, discussion over. Maybe someone else is willing to enlightened me.

Whenever you're ready seeing as you don't really expand and definitely don't enlighten.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Maybe something maybe nothing...This in re to the "Teeth"...
The info below came from ATS member quintessentone...

Scientists develop a groundbreaking new drug that makes your teeth regrow

The research team has already successfully stimulated the growth of "third-generation" teeth - following the first round baby teeth and then permanent adult teeth - in animal models by targeting a gene called USAG-1, which has been found to limit tooth growth in mice. By developing a neutralising antibody medicine that blocks the action of USAG-1, Takahashi’s team induced tooth regrowth in mice and ferrets. The promising results were published in the scientific journal Nature in 2021, capturing the attention of the global scientific community.

www.euronews.com...

I hope I did this right.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Maybe something maybe nothing...This in re to the "Teeth"...
The info below came from ATS member quintessentone...

Scientists develop a groundbreaking new drug that makes your teeth regrow

The research team has already successfully stimulated the growth of "third-generation" teeth - following the first round baby teeth and then permanent adult teeth - in animal models by targeting a gene called USAG-1, which has been found to limit tooth growth in mice. By developing a neutralising antibody medicine that blocks the action of USAG-1, Takahashi’s team induced tooth regrowth in mice and ferrets. The promising results were published in the scientific journal Nature in 2021, capturing the attention of the global scientific community.

www.euronews.com...

I hope I did this right.

Cheers
Ektar

You always do it right. That article has some bite to it

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   

That only explains the mechanisms of the process. It doesn't explain the significance or the meaning of the outcome. Meaning is essential. So I'll ask again:

Say, "Coinkadinkodonk"

And it churns out a list of terms that are allegedly connected to your term through some sort of number magic:
SOLOMON,
MUSK,
SAINTS,
TEAM HEART,
PHIL GODLEWSKI,
MAGDALENE BLOODLINE,
THREE SIX NINE,
UNDERSTANDING,
CHILDREN OF LIGHT

HINT..... It wasn't random. Take away Random it removes your theory. How do I know it wasn't random? Well...I posted it.
edit on 5-10-2023 by Imbackbaby because: Biden or Bot

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Wasn't all this research exposed due to stuff found at Epstein's ranch and that dental chair?

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Chase Bank Partners With FCF Pay to Accept Cryptocurrency for Financial Services

Chase Bank, a subsidiary of JPMorgan with $2.6 trillion in assets and 5,000 branches worldwide, has announced a collaboration with FCF Pay, a Canadian crypto payments entity. The strategic alliance will enable the bank to accept cryptocurrencies including XRP, SHIB, DOGE, BTC, and ETH for mortgage, credit card, and loan repayments.

This move comes as FCF Pay expands its operations to Idaho and Utah in the United States. The expansion includes the integration of broadband payments via more than 30 cryptocurrencies into FCF Pay's Bills service, aiming to streamline financial management for its users.

The partnership with FCF Pay is expected to boost the adoption of digital currencies for banking services. The British bank HSBC has also embraced this trend by accepting digital currencies for similar payments.

www.google.com... vices-93CH-3190470%3fampMode=1

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Say, "Coinkadinkodonk"

SOLOMON,
MUSK,
SAINTS,
TEAM HEART,
PHIL GODLEWSKI,
MAGDALENE BLOODLINE,
THREE SIX NINE,
UNDERSTANDING,
CHILDREN OF LIGHT

I'm still in the learning stage and probably somewhere close to your level of not catching on, so I'm still researching through the thread and trying to figure it out on my own.

I have confidence in my ability to put the pieces together as long as I put in the effort.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Say, "Coinkadinkodonk"

SOLOMON,
MUSK,
SAINTS,
TEAM HEART,
PHIL GODLEWSKI,
MAGDALENE BLOODLINE,
THREE SIX NINE,
UNDERSTANDING,
CHILDREN OF LIGHT

I'm still in the learning stage and probably somewhere close to your level of not catching on, so I'm still researching through the thread and trying to figure it out on my own.

I have confidence in my ability to put the pieces together as long as I put in the effort.

You're much further along than you think you are. It's a battle for the Soul. The only way they can go for the Soul is through our Minds. Never forget that.

Just to add, media propaganda, stirring emotions, influencing the mind. Mind control.
edit on 5-10-2023 by Imbackbaby because: Demons

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   

What I'm asking is a fairly straightforward question. And it's not unreasonable.

You have one word, "Coinkadinkodonk"
You insert that word into the gematria algorithms
It displays a list of words that are seemingly connected through some mysterious mathematical formula
So Coinkadinkodonk connects to:

SOLOMON,
MUSK,
SAINTS,
TEAM HEART,
PHIL GODLEWSKI,
MAGDALENE BLOODLINE,
THREE SIX NINE,
UNDERSTANDING,
CHILDREN OF LIGHT

Since Coinkadinkodonk isn't an actual word, it seems the connection isn't between words but strings of letter. Which means you can input anything you want and you will get a result.

Which I did. My input was "ghhffghhffghjh"
www.gematrix.org...

What is the significance of that one particular word ---or that one particular string of letters --to these specific words? What outcome does it point to? Is the connection the meaning? Is the significance purely in the result that these letters math magically connects to that word? If that's the point, there is not much meaning in that. Everything connects to everything.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   

[...]

Really? I said I posted it and it wasn't random. Your turn.

I'll wait as the world turns. Edit reasons are fun.
edit on 5-10-2023 by Imbackbaby because: Did Dask get a new Mask? Bot?

edit on Fri Oct 6 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Food for thought:

“In psychology, a projective test is a personality test designed to let a person respond to ambiguous stimuli, presumably revealing hidden emotions and internal conflicts projected by the person into the test.” (Bing)

If you customize your method of examination for each instance in an attempt to extract meaning where there is none, you may end up inserting your own associations and assumptions.

That is not necessarily a bad thing. It can help clarify one’s own beliefs. Or as RelSciHistItSufi mentioned with respect to his use of gematria, a statistical sample can reveal what a group tends to be thinking.

But if your own interior beliefs are projected onto outside objective reality, that can lead to error.

Confirmation bias is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms or supports one's prior beliefs or values. People display this bias when they select information that supports their views, ignoring contrary information, or when they interpret ambiguous evidence as supporting their existing attitudes.“ (Bing) (emphasis mine)

Unfortunately, it is impossible to completely avoid. We all extract meaning from information all the time. But it is something to be on guard about. For the purposes of this thread, with respect to deciphering messages, it may help to remember something has to be encoded by a specific technique before it can be meaningfully decoded by that technique.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hey Dash, remember that conversation where I said specifically I needed to find a way around the AI, apparently I found it. I wasn't talking Musk's sites. Off with a little Reloncello, I'm fishing tomorrow, not for profits or false profits of course. I put the bait out tonight.

Peace all and don't give up.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

This is an explanation I can understand and agree with. Confirmation bias is an important aspect of reprogramming your subconscious to render your reality. When you actively seek evidence to support that which you believe (or what you want to believe), data gets filtered through your Reticular Activating System where it enters the cerebrum and is then converted into conscious thoughts and emotions. RAS seeks information that validates your beliefs and reaffirms them so I can see how Gematria could be utilized for this purpose. However, one would need to be consciously aware of this purpose in order to create intent and cement the process.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   

This is an explanation I can understand and agree with. Confirmation bias is an important aspect of reprogramming your subconscious to render your reality. When you actively seek evidence to support that which you believe (or what you want to believe), data gets filtered through your Reticular Activating System where it enters the cerebrum and is then converted into conscious thoughts and emotions. RAS seeks information that validates your beliefs and reaffirms them so I can see how Gematria could be utilized for this purpose. However, one would need to be consciously aware of this purpose in order to create intent and cement the process.

ChatGPT couldn't have said it better.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   

No person would ever say this unless they copy and spaghetti it. Why you disappear when I'm around yet post when I'm not?

Explain to them why you avoid my questions, explain to them why you're afraid. Explain to them or engage me? A bot could not answer that.

The world is full of white hats, grey hats, black hats and a$$hats.

Night folks.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Double, treble, bullseye.
edit on 5-10-2023 by Imbackbaby because: 150

new topics

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join