It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

WooHoo! I hope you are having a celebratory Reloncello! If I wasn't already in bed I would join you. I will a wee bit left from the batch I made March 2022 in the freezer.
I used 15-20? organic lemons & PGA 150% & it came out great!
Rainbow should be chiming in soon since its your celebration & Lemoncello!!! 🍸

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Feel for you Ektar... It's like Tommy Lee Jones in MIB says:

Humans, for the most part, don't have a clue.
Don't want or need one.
They're happy.
They think they have a good bead on things.

But why the big secret?
People are smart. They can handle it.

A person is smart.
People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it.

#151 How do you capture a very dangerous animal?

Many close friends have gravitated away from me too, and I'm the only unjabbed one in 4 generations of my extended family - despite begging them not to.

...but we have to remember they each have free choice and are owed sovereignty over their own lives.

I just have to have faith in post #528 which I think applies to today, 5th:

a) 528 = 5/10 = Oct 5th, today,

b) Datestamp of Jan 13 = 11.3 marker,

c) Chan post number of 16 refers to #16

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147437247 📁
Oct 31 2017 22:31:00 (EST)
Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise. POTUS knows he must clean house (gov't) in order to 'free up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass important legislation. This was always the priority. Remember, AG Sessions cannot look like an impartial player that is out to get all former Obama team members as we need him for other important work. All will come into focus and for anyone to think POTUS is not in control is kidding themselves. Also, he's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact).

Date stamp AND post number encode Oct 6th, tomorrow.

edit on 5-10-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Cheers to that!

I'm on the look out for a new batch of healthy plump lemons, with the golf ball dimples, for my next batch.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

I can't believe that people walk around with garbage in their head like worrying about climate change being their fault.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I did the "gematria" on gematriaisfake and I got:

Q Drops

What does it mean?

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 12:34 AM
link   

They are the 'link.

edit on 5-10-2023 by FlyingFox because: Trust The Plan

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Bwarefalsprofits

It means that "Q drops" only came 26th on the list with 194 matching searches by people... The 25 above it represent 10,000 times people found other matches more relevant.

This is why we tend to use only the top 10 to 15 matches.

I see it as a method to tap into what people are thinking about and thus manifesting - but It's also a valid route for White Hats to get linkages out to decoders... the same as a cryptex or a cipher software tool.

You are aware that DJT hired a gematria expert full time for 6 months before he became president?

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Does she have an account here...?

edit on 5-10-2023 by FlyingFox because: Mirrored in the fact they are now forced into defending HRC Co.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Cheers to that!

I'm on the look out for a new batch of healthy plump lemons, with the golf ball dimples, for my next batch.

Is that "code"?

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

No FF, it was a straight up comment... the lemons with dimples have the thickest and best zest for use in Limoncello.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Not another one?
BARK-BARK-BARK... Dog comms incoming.

President Biden’s dog Commander was recently booted from the White House as reports have emerged that the German shepherd has bitten more personnel than previously disclosed, creating what staffers are calling a dangerous workplace, according to a report.

“We’re beyond the point of worrying about trust being broken. We have to speak up,” a source familiar with the president’s Secret Service detail told the news station.

There have been 12 documented biting incidents — including 11 with US Secret Service staff — involving the 2-year-old pooch in the past year.

But sources told CNN that the actual number of incidents is higher as other White House workers have been on the receiving end of Commander’s acts of aggression.

None of the sources, who requested anonymity to speak freely about the troubling situation, could provide an exact tally of the times the canine has sunk his teeth into the Executive Mansion employees, but said that executive residence staff are among the first dog’s victims.

The last time Commander chomped on an employee was just last Monday when he bit a uniformed Secret Service officer who was treated at the complex.

No, you're not reading an error posting. This story is dated Oct. 4, 2023.

What is this all about? I believe that the last biting was about the removal of McCarthy as Speaker. With no Speaker of the House, the Biden Impeachment is on hold, and when a new Speaker is seated, they could dismiss the whole impeachment issue.

This was outlined in the following story.

The shakeup threatens to undermine the short-term legal standing of the probe into Biden’s role in his family’s foreign business dealings as Rep. Patrick McHenry (R-NC) serves as acting speaker indefinitely.

However, proceedings could be turbocharged if Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) wins his bid for the gavel.

A source close to Jordan told The Post that the inquiry will proceed “full speed ahead” if he becomes speaker, though he faces competition from Majority Leader Steve Scalise (R-La.) and potentially other contenders who have been less focused on Biden corruption allegations.

According to this story (As Seen Here) Scalise is suffering from blood cancer.

Scalise announced in August that he had been diagnosed with multiple myeloma, a type of blood cancer.

The congressman described the cancer as “very treatable” and said that he had already begun the treatment, which he noted will continue “for the next several months.”

Could Joe Biden's people hold a cancer treatment over Scalise's head to force him to do as he is told? Mean, evil, possibly Gestapo like sure but not out of the track record of the deep state nor Biden.

Let's hope that this time Commander is a full-on analog for Joe himself, and removing the dog from the White House is Harris pushing a 25A rule while the Speakership is in turmoil.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The dimples is where they extract the essential oil from too....... not just for Aromatherapy oils, but as a degreaser in your washing up liquid etc.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 02:30 AM
link   

How in the world does gematria give you any sort of window into what people are "manifesting"? Which people?

Who are the white hats and who are the decoders they are communicating with?

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Aggressive dogs that bite people are usually put to sleep after two or more complaints filed. No rabies scare, so the dogs were raised to be aggressive. Probably abuses his animals too?
next dog will be named general?

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Guy, your post about Biden's dog Commander hit a synchronicity for me...

Biden, CORN POP, is POPPY from Kingsman: The Golden Circle, using Dogs to protect self and control others.

Jump to 8:13 thru to mechanical dogs

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Didnot know that angelchemuel, thanks.

So the best Limoncello has washing up liquid in it, haha.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Bwarefalsprofits

a) I suggest you catch up on crankyoldman's posts in the thread which have explained much on manifestation. Basic theory; the majority committed desire energy is what is manifested. Could be compared to an atom thus:

Protons = positive energy = desire
Neutrons = the non-energy of the disinterested
Electrons = negative energy = rejection

When Protons or Electrons are out of balance in an atom (the status quo) they escape to alter other atoms' consituents thus manifestating a different element.

b) cranky's commentary on AIs links in too,

c) Gematria calculators are an observation point of this,

d) Decoders are the observers

e) Busy day so "Non mordero Piu"

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Remember when Mitch McConnell froze in press interview and we showed him being touched by some device?

This latest interview shows people in almost the exact same positions behind Mitch - are they "handling" him?
DC Draino tweet

Freeze video:

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

This may sound strange but we have another link to the card game Crimes Against Humanity Edition 1.

Compliments of Vigilant Fox

Transgenic Edible Plants

The lettuce is on one of the white cards. The problem as I see it is with the GMO crops- they can do whatever they like with them.
There is a whole plan unfolding before our eyes. Increase the cost of food, provide GMO produce at a lower price and people will naturally gravitate towards them. Then insure that there is no alternative, hence closing the independent farms.

From Wide Awake Media:
Globalist plan to abolish small farmers

To ensure that everyone gets to eat these mRNA vaccine plants the small and middle sized farms need to be eliminated because they would not go along with this plan. More and more people would switch to them.

Meanwhile we have Chyna and Bill Gates owning huge amounts of farmland and Gates has stated "Vaccines have been his best investment."

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Shadow of Ezra tweet

We seem to have another wrinkled flag on DiFi's coffin. Who was the other person who had a wrinkled flag? We don't say his name or Bush?

new topics

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join