It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

yes, the EBS can still be activated since its considered am essential service. Think of it like the military. Even though the people won't get paid during the shutdown, they are still functionally employed and therefore stay active during the shutdown.
edit on 29-9-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

During the Trump impeachments it was on all the channels. I guess offering Biden/Bider's impeachment the same regard isn't what China wants. At least some places carried it. I watched it over the internet like some caveman.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Assuming these pictures are not touched up, this looks pretty out of the ordinary... Looks like a spaceship/Ark is about to break free from North pole - which is where it's rumoured that a lot of people in Witness Protection were harboured.

VictoriaGoldLight

When Russia's SMO in Ukraine started I added TASS to my newsfeed as a balance/reality check to MSM headlines about the conflict. The following headline and article looks pretty out of the ordinary too.

Russia's victory to mark new step toward integration of Great North — ex-presidential aide

ultimately leading to the establishment of a triumvirate of Russia, the United States and Europe, in which Russia will play a leading role, former Russian Presidential Aide Vladislav Surkov wrote in an article titled "Birth of the North."

"Our victory will change both us and the so-called West. It will be a new step toward the integration of the Great North, where our country will act as a co-leader of a global triumvirate,"

This article is unique, I haven't seen anything else like it since I started following TASS. Some of the language used by Surkov makes me think this is aimed primarily at certain members of secret societies in the West.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Thanks for clarifying that Guy.

a reply to: carewemust

I used the Benny Johnson to view the LIVE impeachment inquiry in arrears (but at 1.25 speed)... all 6 hrs:

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

MSBC, interesting TASS observation, re the Great North.

The obvious implication, for the secret societies of the West, is that they will be "Going DOWN SOUTH"?

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Some interesting DJT comms but I don't have its timestamp (anyone on TRUTH SOCIAL?):

Why did he end it with DJT? Because it's a Q post reference!!!

2 posts with DJT:
Mote timestamp (right to left) encodes Sept 29th, today.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Here ya go Rel:

Real Donald Trump

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2
Waking up

Summation is huge spike in glios (Ed: glioblastomas - a very deadly brain cancer). Not brain tumors per se, but specifically glios. Younger and younger is trending, and not the usual electrical line worker population we used to see with them manifesting late in that career population. Now it can be more attributed to BOTH injection and cell phone/tablet, Bluetooth etc radiation near brain. This is part of screening done now once glio confirmed. Multiplier is the injection factor - we believe - in making them manifest earlier w this young cohort. Young includes children to 18yo.

Eye opener

What the above article reports is that the most prominent & cited study used by the CDC and governments the world over to claim that getting jabbed was safer than not actually contained data that reached the opposite conclusion (after a Swedish scientist corrected a simple fraudulent/flawed calculation method). Shocker.

Swedish Scientist Anette Stahel: CDC Used Flawed Israeli Analysis to Incorrectly Promote COVID-19 Vax Safe vs. Infection Risk
article above

Pfizer-BioNTech BNT162b2 vaccine was not associated with an elevated risk of most of the adverse events studied, when compared to COVID-19 infection. The study authors concluded that the vaccine was linked to an excess risk of myocarditis at 1 to 5 events per 100,000 individuals in Israel.

Subscribe wall in link
edit on 2023/9/29 by CrazyFox because: Crt

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The game is afoot, as they say...

Jake Sherman tweet, at 08:37 EST:

BREAKING NEWS: DIANNE FEINSTEIN HAS PASSED AWAY AT 90

PUNCHBOWL NEWS TEXT OUT A FEW MIN AGO

(Bolding mine)

So, Gavin Newsom gets to select her replacement as senator?

Does he pick himself or Michelle Obama?

I'm thinking this step in the plan allows White Hats to expose Michelle Obama - once (s)he is in public office or a candidate for President.

It's time to face up to some important questions...

1) If Big Mike is Renegade's handler, and Renegade is a Rothschild via Adolf Hitler, then which bloodline is Michelle?

Her eyes look similar shape to David Rockerfeller, perhaps?

2) Why do the bloodline families work together, rather than fighting each other?
Is it because they use a similar technique from the Middle Ages, whereby important royals were kidnapped and not returned until a ransom was paid?
This could have evolved into an agreement that each important player in each family, was given a handler (kidnapper) from one of the other families - making them all work together in a circle of trust?

edit on 29-9-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I believe that Newsom has to grab someone from the State. Do the Obamas have a house in California?

Sadly, Newsom could put Hunter in that position to replace her without any major issue since his daddy could pardon him of any crimes that might be an issue to fill in. While in office Hunter would be harder to prosecute for his misdeeds.

In the meantime, I think this gives the GOP a slight majority in the Senate, but of course people like Robo-Mitch and Robot-Romney kind of nullifies that majority. Though this could be used to force a can kicking event on the budget since the GOP could be blamed for any mess that happens from an agreement to keep the US Government open.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Feinstein died 5 years plus 1 day to the date of this post:

9/27/2018
[FEINSTEIN] THREAT TO MURKOWSKI?
EVIL BE GONE.
Q

There are no coincidences.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Very good information from a trusted source says that Feinstein was alive as late as Thursday last week.

Murkowski has been compromised for a while now, the heated discussion between her and Feinstein was either a set-up or was over a different issue not privy to the public at large. It wasn't long before that dispute between the two that the story about Hillary in Alaska was getting new eyes on it, and then after that dispute Barr went to Alaska for some reason.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

MSNBC and CNN covered the Biden Impeachment Inquiry, but only when certain Democrats were talking. The rest of the time, they had it minimized in a corner while their "experts" explained why Joe was a good guy and Trump was running the Impeachment. FoxNews covered it wall-to-wall. Actually, the impeachment inquiry hasn't yet started, according to James Comer. Thursday was just an overview for the public's benefit. More people are now aware of how Biden profited off of his name and power.

I swear...its is IMPOSSIBLE for Democrats to defend Joe Biden without bringing up Donald Trump.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Rel we may have a connection to #1623
Trying to 'normalize'.
www.foxnews.com...
Who just joined the Board of Netflix?
Who pushed?
What is coming?

What is coming?
Obama sent out script notes for disaster movie Leave the World Behind.

This movie is coming out on Netflix December[8] 8, 2023. We have Mr. Loop 88 connection. The Lahaina fire was on August 8, another 88.

Leave the World Behind by Rumaan Alam

This book has some very eerie communications- city wide blackout, internet shutdown, emergency broadcast, collapse of society. Nothing that Obama is involved with is a coincidence so I would hazard a guess that they would want us to see this before they do this but the 88 makes me wonder.

Gematria Leave the World Behind

As above so below, The Hidden Key code, It's going to be biblical, These people are sick.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   

We have something really strange going on.

Biden Honors John McCain in Arizona

One would expect that he might want to hang around while his impeachment is being discussed but I guess a library is more important.
Why are they using funds from the American Rescue Plan to fund the building? This building isn't rescuing America from anything, rather what other classified documents are going to be hidden?

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Brownstone Institute- Medicine is lost in the wilderness

We have a smoking gun here-
"Back in 2019, before the Great COVID disaster, Baffy & Associates warned us of a change occuring in medical and scientific publishing.
They observed the concentration of medical and scientific publishing in the hands of a few very large corporations which are wired to shareholders with company interests."

"Controlling the Gateway to scientific knowledge Google, Facebook, Amazon and Apple."

To round it off "Medicine has become the Willing Servant of an unholy trinity of Big Pharma, Big Tech and Big Politics."

Meanwhile we have "Trust Us" Cohen back on the radar.

Mandy K Cohen Tweet

Amateur -.23 mark, Let's see a #335 [11] on the post in the background and what a coincidence 33.5 K likes K=11.
The tweet is 33 seconds in length that gives us 666. Shame on you Mandy.
At this point I just wonder if all the Reposts, Quotes, Likes and Views are being manipulated. That is another 4.

Still no new strange tweets from Dr. JeanneM.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Another rides off into the sunset.
General Mark Milley Retiring

Meanwhile The Atlantic Festival 2023 just finished.

Ideas Stage- Atlantic Festival September 29, 2023

Two of the 4 speakers I was especially interested in was Hillary Clinton and Amir Malik [Pfizer VP].

Some new information for us from Malik. I may be overly paranoid at this point but the title "Courage and Collaboration: How to Make the Impossible Possible" they already proved this with their wildly safe and effective Moonshot Covid jabs.

Since they have caused turbo cancer, he just relishes the idea that 1 in 3 people will get it. That means that it is essential that they complete the purchase of Seagen but they have something else up their sleeve.

Can you imagine a mobile vaccine printer? !!
A high tech bra to detect breast cancer. I'm sure they have some other goodies in their toolbox.

They are naming this the Cancer Moon Landing.

Gematria cancer moon landing
Trillionaire, Let that sink in and a few more gems.

What is especially concerning is the announcement of the partnership with Flagship Pioneering.

Noubar Afeyan Flagship Pioneering CEO and Co-founder and Chairman of Moderna

This means that Moderna and Pfizer are technically joining forces and that is going to be directed towards us.

As for Clinton she starts at the 47.10 mark and begins with her discussing Feinstein.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Pfizer is bringing in the big guns.

F rancesca DeMatins New Pfizer Chief Investor Relations Officer

Obviously they are concerned about the stock price but I believe there is more going on here.
Pfizer is planning on bringing to market 19 new products in the next 18 months and they may face fierce headwinds from the public non acceptance of mRNA based products or maybe any Pfizer branded drug.

Scrolling to the end this confirms that there are problems, big problems ahead-

"Forward looking statement included here-in are subject to substantial risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements." That is just so handy to throw this in to cover themselves.

It is only a matter of time when women who are currently pregnant and take the RSV jab are going to experience problems.
"Trust Us" Cohen should take action but she's busy atm on the publicity tour.

Texas Lindsay Tweet

Evil. CDC=10 FDA=10

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: G005E

Santa Surfing may be on to something. I missed the tweet but she was referring to a connection between EV batteries- Ford and China.

Clarify.
Chonqing.
Tuesday.
Demand.
Xi.
Confirm tariff reduction.
Cars.
Ford.
Article provides foundation.
Major import.
Ford.
US.
Start.

It looks like Ford was trying to do an end run around the China connection to the EV batteries.

E&C Republicans Press Ford for Information on Planned EV batteries Plants With Ties to China

The key takeaway "We are concerned that Ford's partnership with a Chinese company [CATL] could aid China's efforts to expand its' control over U.S. electric vehicle supply chains and jeopardize national security by further dependance on China."

CATL China's Electric Vehicle Battery King

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Timing?

Q Posts - IRON EAGLE

11-Aug-2018 3:52:46 PM EDT
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI
8ch/qresearch[

IRON EAGLE.
Q

07-Feb-2018 6:55:33 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
8ch/qresearch
You have so much more than you know.
SO MUCH!
Future proves past.
News unlocks map.
=
+
++
+++
RED OCTOBER.
IRON EAGLE.
[]
Q

amongst others

How Gen. Charles Q. Brown Became the Nation’s Highest-Ranking Officer

9-29-2023
Gen. Charles Q. Brown Jr. is known for being steady in a storm.

TGIF

Stay in the LIGHT
For the Others ....

Q Comms on SIGNAL - We Have IT ALL

edit on 9292023 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

new topics

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join